- Text Size +

Part 9

 

Darlene Northup profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: brown

Height: 6000 feet

 

For years Darlene had a mega goddess fantasy. She dreamt of towering over people and crushing things.

 

Then in 1996, she came across the Wishbone Restaurant. She wished to become a goddess. Darlene then went on a rampage, wiping out a dozen cities in three days. Along the dead was her father. But Darlene did discover that fact until later.

 

After a few days started to feel regrets. She asked Stanley Charm if it were possible for her to take back her wish. He told her it was impossible.

 

The next day Margaret came to see her to convince her to become an evil GTS-Goddess. The Doreen showed up and tried to convince Darlene to be gentle.

 

Darlene was torn. She felt she was neither good nor evil. The truth was she a gentle goddess one moment and a bitch the next.

 

Meanwhile the Darlene Task Force detained her mother Joann Northup. They considered her Darlene expert and if things went wrong their bargaining chip.

 

Darlene asked a crowd if her family was still alive. She was glad went her brother Andrew replied. But wasn't happy when her told her that dad was dead and mom was being held by the military.

 

The GTS-Council through a dream made Darlene appear before them. They tried to make her chose good or evil but Darlene refused to cooperate.

 

Darlene later asked Margaret and Doreen to leave her world. Doreen left without a fight, but Margaret refused to go. She even tried to make Darlene eat people out of a can. Then a 12,000-foot GTS-Goddess with raven hair took the fighting Margaret away.

 

Later the military murdered Darlene's mom. Darlene was very upset. She decided to ban the military and set out to kill every soldier on the planet.

 

In August of 1999, Geraldine and Brad paid her a brief visit. They watched as Darlene killed Brad, her boyfriend of two weeks.

 

One March 10th morning (Darlene's birthday), Edgar and the Birthday band sand 'Happy birthday' to Darlene using speakers from the 'Wake the dead' band. Darlene was not pleased to be woken up in such a manner. Plus the fact she hated birthdays. Darlene then killed Edgar and the Birthday Band.

 

During the winter of 2014 she visited a beach in Southern California and while she was sleeping, some people had the bright idea of holding a beach party on her body. But the party that came to an end when she woke up. Darlene made it clear nobody was going to turn her into a living beach.

 

Story appearances

Regrets

I want a divorce

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

Mentioned in Who wants to be a GTS-Goddess?

Living beach

 

Debbie profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: White

Eyes: gray

Height: 4000 feet

Debbie is from Joanna Jones home world whose rule she disproved of. Then one day in the spring of 2000, she across the wishbone restaurant. She then had a talk with Stanley Charm about why things were the way they were. She then wished to meet Mr. G. He then told her the true nature of her reality. After going over the options Mr. G gave her a world of her own to rule.

 

She arrived in a desert and after she had finished growing was given clothing and sandals to wear. (Debbie is unique in not being barefoot) Debbie then made a promise to herself. "I will not be like Joanna. I am a gentle goddess." She then tried to make contact with the locals. But the US government under president Smart covered up her existence and sent agents to keep tabs on her.

 

In July of 2000 she met Katie Spencer, who then took her to the party on Dennis's world to meet other GTS-Goddesses and pick up "tricks of the trade".

 

Sad to hear of the activities of the evil GTS-Goddess club she and Katie tried to stop them at San Francisco but failed. Worse Debbie failed in her personal attack on Joanna Jones. Doreen later took Debbie home and gave her tips on how to gently rule a world.

 

Story appearances

Why?

GTS-Goddess party 2000

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

 

Debbie Redmond profiles

 

Debbie 309 profile

Hair: Brunette

Skin: White

Eyes: Purple

Height: 3000 feet

 

This Debbie is from GTS-309. A world they sent people to Mars in the early 21 century.

 

Along with the other Debbie, she attended the party held on Sally in 2100. Penny introduced Elizabeth to her and the other Debbie at the party.

 

Story Appearances

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

 

Debbie 400 profile

Hair: Brunette

Skin: White

Eyes: Purple

Height: 3000 feet

 

This Debbie is from GTS-400, a world where Humans didn't make it to Mars in the 21st century.

 

Along with the other Debbie, she attended the party held on Sally in 2100. Penny introduced Elizabeth to her and the other Debbie at the party.

 

Story Appearances

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

 

Author Note: Both GTS-Goddesses are versions of the same person, each from a different world. It's the only time I made two versions of the same woman GTS-Goddesses.

 

To be continued