- Text Size +

Part 5

 

Briannce profile

 

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: brown

Height: 16,000 feet

 

In the spring of 1997, she was part of the rescue team sent to help Jill Gilbert. "Were here to show you how it's done." She told Jill.

 

Later that day, Briannce took part in the GTS-Goddess attack on the FemaleGrow world's Washington D.C.

 

In October of 2001, she was part of the rescue team sent to rescue Alice Gabriel.

 

In 2100 when going to the party being held on Sally, her ship crashed a parsec from where the party was being held. Briannce considered walking to the party, but then her Sizechanger pilot pointed out that a parsec is 19.1688 trillion miles.

 

She then called out to Valerie to teleport her to the party. But Valerie was so busy that it took hours before she got to Briannce.

 

Story appearances

Gender War: Cindy meets Jill (she's the unnamed 16,000-foot brunette)

Andrea saga (she's the unnamed 16,000-foot brunette)

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

 

Bubla profile

Hair: red

Skin: white

Height: 10,000 feet

Place of origin: Sector 7540

Home world: Morphia

 

Bubla is the only ex-Morpher among the GTS-Goddesses. She became a GTS-Goddess in 2022 when the Wishbone restaurant visited Morphia. Bubla wished to become a GTS-Goddess. And she did, a GTS-Goddess with Morpher abilities. (The power to shoot electricity from her fingers, telekinesis and the ability to morph into a liquid.)

 

Drunk with power, she acted in such a manner that the Morpher queen banned anyone else from becoming a GTS-Goddess.

 

Bulba spent most the following centuries, scouting worlds and the rest of the time partying or world sitting. 

 

In 2300 she attended the party on Jessica's world. Mad that the locals would dare attack her. After the other GTS-Goddesses had left she started acting like a flame-thrower causing as much damage as she could.  She even zapped Jessica between the eyes.

 

Story appearances

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

 

Buffy profile

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 1000 feet to 70 miles (prefers 1000 feet)

 

Buffy story is a bit unusual. She was once a man named Barney. And he lived in a world where the events of the Wishbone were considered to be just fiction. Then in April of 2008 he attended a role playing game based on the wishbone universe with a bunch of friends. (He and his friends are fans of I married a sizechanger) Each person was given a card. Each card was of a different species and Barney ended up with the GTS-Goddess card. The cards transformed each person into the species on the card. (See the stories Buffy and Natalie for the details on what happened to Barney’s friends)

Barney ended up on other world and transformed into a blond 1000 foot GTS-goddess.

 

Not wanting to admit he was once a man. She used to the name Buffy to introduce herself to the first humans she met. Unfortunately for Buffy she soon ran into members of the evil GTS-goddess club. Led by Margret they tried to make Buffy join them. But Buffy didn’t want to become evil. She didn’t want to get involved in the GTS/SW war (2001-2009). Rose Crusher also showed up, informed Buffy on what was going on and asked Buffy to fight Natalie who had been turned into a mini goddess. But Buffy refused to fight a friend.

 

Later that day Buffy did witness a battle where the GTS-Goddesses and their giantess allies destroyed a city. But Buffy did not take part in the destruction or help the people. After the battle after making it clear she would never be an evil GTS-Goddess. The evil GTS-Goddesses were forced to leave but Margret told Buffy that she had made an enemy out of her.

 

Rose told Buffy that the world she was on was ruled by three sisters who took turns being mega giantesses but the sisters died. So now it was to be under direct GTS-Goddess rule, her rule. Something Buffy didn’t want to do. Then Rose left her and Buffy had a chat with Mr. G.

 

He refused her demand that she and her friends be turned back to normal. But she did receive two gifts. The first was a six foot male body make her the first GTS-goddess to have her soul split between two bodies. Buffy can see and hear everything the Barney body can. The Barney body is also immortal and immunity to size changing tech and magic.

 

The second gift was the power to grow up to 23,000 feet in height. (Later upgraded to 70 miles in the summer of 2010)

 

A couple of months later Buffy met and fell in love with Chris. (She was sent to give Buffy a hand ruling the world and dealing with the war) They were in the act of making love when Jill Gilbert showed up and blurted out that she was told that Buffy and Chris were ex-men. (Jill is also an ex man BTW) Once Chris knew the truth about Buffy she lost all interest. Chris got assigned to another world. Buffy was hurt for awhile even asked Ms. Psychic for advice. But they never got back together.

 

On Easter of 2009 Pearl Strange tried to make Buffy’s male body a boy toy, but Buffy soon made the 50 foot Pear retreat to another world.

 

In June 2009 the great comprise brought the GTS/SW war to an end. To Buffy’s dismay eight homeless GTS-goddesses crashed on her world. Even worse the GTS council made her take one of them in. Eventually Buffy decided to take Eve Summers in. Eve was not Buffy’s first choice she wanted Paula to stay. But Paula didn’t like lesbians so she left. (Buffy is attracted to woman but not men)

As of 2013 Eve Summers is still living on Buffy’s world.

 

One day in the summer of 2010 Buffy woke up and found Florence looking at her. Saying she was giving Buffy a birthday gift the two GTS-goddesses started making love. Then Shirley showed up. Buffy then realized Florence was 70 miles tall and so was she. Buffy size range was ungraded as a birthday gift. Florence was shocked when Buffy told her she cared about hurting mortals. So Florence went back to Shirley and Buffy shrank back to 1000 feet tall.

 

In 2013 Buffy was summoned to a meeting at possibilities bar. There she ran into the other ex-men GTS-Goddess and then met Sam for the first time. Sam wanted advice on how to cope being a GTS-goddess. (Sam was once a man) Buffy told Sam she was willing to help.

 

In 2013 Buffy had trouble with Deians visiting her world. The most serious incident involved Helen Hill. Helen and two friends started teasing Buffy. When Buffy grew bigger than the Deians Helen got out her size change gun and a growth contest began. Both Buffy and Helen grew to 70 miles in height. But Helen died a gruesome death and managed to kill thousands when her corpse fell onto the ground. 

 

In February of 2016 Buffy attended the party being held at Giantess Beach. She wanted to see Giantess Al perform. She also ran into her friend Jill Gilbert at the beach.

 

Story appearances

Buffy

Buffy meets Chris

The losers

Upgrade

The 2013 GTS-Space Darwin Awards

Giantess Beach

 

To be continued