- Text Size +

Part 4

 

Bao-Yu profile

Hair: brunette

Eyes: brown

Skin: Yellow

Height: 5000 feet

 

Bao-Yu is a Chinese GTS-Goddess who believes China is the center of the world and that China under her leadership should rule the world.

 

When she became a GTS-Goddess in 1930, China was divided and weak. By 1933 she had all of China under her control and was fighting the Japanese empire which was trying to destroy her.

 

By the summer of 1935 with all of Asia under her control she invaded North America and started wiping American cities off the map when the Americans refused to submit to her rule.

 

It was during the summer of 1935 that Wishbone visited her world. Stanley Charm watched her destroy New York City. Bao-Yo tried to get Stanley to submit to her will but he refused and fled to another world.

 

By the end of the 1930’s her conquest was complete. Despite the odd rebellion, Bao-Yo and her fellow Chinese have her world completely under their control.

 

Story Appearances

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

 

Belinda Strong Profile

Hair: blond

Eyes: Blue

Skin: White

Height: 1200 feet

Became a GTS-Goddess in 1992

 

Belinda was a six-foot California girl. She worked at a restaurant/gift shop (Cool Jack's restaurant and gifts) and was nicked named ice girl because her boss would always make her fill the ice freezer. Then one night in 1992 she grew to 1200 feet in height. Rose Crusher then showed up and told her that she was a GTS-Goddess. Belinda asked for and received the power to make icebergs appear out of thin air. The next morning, she confronted her boss and then dropped an iceberg on him, which crushed and his business. Belinda's only regret was that her co-workers died with her boss.

 

Over the rest of the 1990's, Belinda tried to be a gentle GTS-Goddess. But when the GTS/SW war broke out she was asked to put her iceberg making skills to good use.

 

Story appearances: Got Ice?

 

Bess Cash profile

 

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: brown

Height: 550 feet

 

Bess home world is mega world. By their measurements she just 5'6", and just another middle class blond girl. (Mega world is a world where everything is 100 times normal size)

 

Bess was a mere mega giantess when she bought Alexandria's world (known as earth #189 to the megas) from the Trans. Universe Travel Company in the spring of 1999. Bess tried to rule Earth #189, but was quickly stopped by Alexandra Ward. Bess was soon forced to retreat and worse she couldn't get her money back.

 

From that time onward she hated GTS-Goddesses. This is ironic because she got turned into one. But she didn't realize it.

 

Bess was a GTS-Goddess when she met Harold in the GT-God early in the year 2001. Later that year they ran into some of the passengers of the Trans universe ship Godspeed. Bess and Harold were very mean to them, killing them off one by one. Later they were joined by Maggie one of Bess's friends. Bess and Harold were very upset when Super Teen showed up and rescued Cynthia Gold, the only passenger of the Godspeed to survive.

 

Harold then told Bess the truth about himself. They then planned their revenge against Super Teen and Cynthia Gold. In early May of 2001 Bess destroys Cynthia's hometown. And has a brief run in with Cynthia herself.

 

Later that month, they (Bess and Harold) decided to attack Pleasant Valley, Super Teen's hometown. Maggie crashes their attack and gets shrunk by 'Our Best' shrink rays. Bess is also hit by shrink rays, but doesn't shrink. (Although her clothes do, forcing a temporary retreat.)

 

By the end of the day Pleasant Valley is in ruins.

 

 Bess also took part in the second Mega world survivor. She killed off a couple from the Maritime Union.

By the way, Bess did eventually find out she was a GTS-Goddess.

 

In 2014 Bess attended the GATC haters convention. 

 

Stories appearances

Mega world survivor

Bess and Harold's revenge

 mega world survivor II

the biggest fan 

 

Bong-Cha profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: yellow

Eyes: brown

Height: 3000 feet

 

Bong Cha is from North Korea. She became a GTS-Goddess in 1950. With her help, North Korea soon completed its conquest of South Korea. With Korea conquered she declared war on all nations that dared defend South Korea.

 

By the summer of 1952, The United States army was down to a handful of men. The Wishbone restaurant arrived and President Truman asked for help but Stanley Charm was unable to give him any. A last stand then took place outside the restaurant. Bong cha ate President Truman and killed off the remaining American solders. Wishbone left the world before she could stop it.

 

By 1953 with the nations that had assisted South Korea destroyed. She then set her sights on Japan. She crushed the island nation within weeks.

 

Today the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea rules the world. All nations know they face the wrath of Bong Cha if they disobey Korea.

 

Story appearances

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

 

To be continued