- Text Size +

Part 31

 

Author note: Turns out I forgot the Trish who appears in man shrinker. This update will correct that mistake.

author note 2; since it is not long to be a part in it's own right. I have added the Taylor Smith profile here.

Author note 3: Added the Cathy Jones profile in here

 

Angela Smith profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 3000 feet

 

Angela is the oldest of five sisters. She became a GTS-goddess in 1999.  To her surprise and delight within months of becoming a GTS-Goddess, three of her sisters grew into giantesses. Andrea grew into a 200 foot giantess, April grew to 50 feet and Alexandria grew to 15 feet. The only sister that didn’t grow was Ashley. Instead Ashley somehow got cursed and became an unaware giantess. (See the story (the curse of the unaware giantess for details) Angela can and at least one occasion told Ashley about the curse. But Ashley didn’t believe her. (Being a GTS-goddess Angela can’t get shrunk so the curse didn’t affect her)

 

Angela and most her sisters fought in the great GTS/SW war.  Ashley did her best to stay out of the war. All the Smith sisters survived the war without serious injury or death.

 

Angela is gentle goddess. But don’t mistake her gentle nature for weakness for she loves being a GTS-goddess and ruling a world.

 

She also loves her family, family reunions are an annual event. Ashley tends to spoil things by complaining about her lack of height.

 

In 2013 Angela banned size changing tech from her world. It didn’t stop some sales agents from Stan’s growth and Shrink from trying to sell size change guns. Ashley gave her some grief over the size change gun ban but Angela shrugged off.

 

Story appearances

Mentioned in The curse of the unaware giantess

 

Trish McNeil profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: green

Height: 800 feet

 

I should mention that her last name is not mentioned in the story “Man Shrinker.” I mention it here to tell her apart from the other Trish. She prefers to be called goddess Trish or just plan goddess.

 

Trish is an unusual goddess. She has the power to give women the power to shrink men. She had a dream of using three man shrinkers, a brunette, a blond and a redhead to shrink men. The brunette (Jane) and the redhead (Heather) proved to be loyal. But the blond Susan did not want to shrink men. Trish didn’t like her attitude so she decided to curse her. She forced her to roam the world shrinking men against her well. Forcing her to abandon her old life but making sure she had enough money to survive. She also made sure nobody from her old view recognized her. (Susan was a short brunette before being turned into a tall blond)

 

The reason Trish likes shrinking men so much is because when she was mortal she was abused by a man who was much bigger than her. She also knew other women who were beaten up by larger men.

 

At the same time she realizes that shrinking all the men would be bad. So she settles for a portion of all men being shrunk or under the threat of being shrunk.

 

In case you’re wondering the man who abused her did get shrunk to tiny size and eventually got crushed to death.

 

Trish doesn’t like size changers. When two sizechangers tried to restore the size of men shrunk by the man shrinkers she punished them. (See the story man shrinker for details)

People from Stan’s growth and shrink rays are also not welcome. But she did allow Heather and Jane to keep the size change guns as a reward. The only restriction being they can’t shrink a man shrinker.

Story appearances

Man shrinker

 

Taylor Smith profile

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 6000 feet

Taylor was a normal American girl from an Anglican family when she became a GTS-Goddess in the mid 1990’s. She loved being a goddess had soon had people calling her goddess Smith or just plan goddess.

 

She always liked having giantesses around to help her out. But it was only after the GTS/SW war (2001-2009) that she came up with the fallowing system.

Class one: Taylor herself

Class two: Hillary Gabriel (5000 feet tall) joined in the summer of 2013 by Melody Johnston (one mile tall) these giantesses are second only to Goddess Smith. They live in the Texan house. So called because it’s located in Texas and its first resident Hillary is from Texas. Plus the fact it is so big. Even Taylor Smith can go inside it without discomfort.

Class three: these giantesses are 3000 feet tall. By the fall of 2013 there were four of them.

Class four: These giantesses are 500 feet tall. By the fall of 2013 there were eight of them.

Class five: These giantesses are 250 feet tall. By the fall of 2013 there were 16 of them.

Class six: These giantesses are 50 feet tall. By the fall of 2013 there were 32 of them.

Class seven: These giantesses are 15 feet tall. By the fall of 2013 there were 64 of them.

These giantesses came from all over the world. As a general rule the bigger giantesses have power over smaller giantesses.

 

Taylor is a gentle GTS-goddess and does her best to make sure the giantesses who work for her are gentle as well. That said some not so gentle sometimes slip into the lower ranks. But the larger gentle giantesses keep them in line.

 

Taylor recruits giantesses from all over the world. While some come from non English countries all giantesses are required to speak English. Speaking of English, it is the official language of her world. Taylor tried to have everyone in the world to learn English, but soon realized it was an impossible task even for a goddess.

 

In the summer of 2013 she created six job openings for giantesses. Taylor has the final say on what size a giantess ends up. In this case she overrode the wishes of two applicants. Brenda became a class seven instead of the class two she wanted to be because Taylor realized a mile tall Brenda would be a disaster. Brenda even complained to Taylor. But Taylor refused to change her mind.

 

Melody wanted to be a class seven or six or Taylor made her a class two. Taylor feels that she would be a good gentle giantess and won’t go power hungry. Taylor also hopes Hillary and Melody will get along since they will be living in the same house. Time will tell if she’s right.

 

In 2014 she sent a mega dressed in  a monster costume back to mega world.

 

In 2014 goddess Smith let Hillary go to the GTAC fan convention. She also arraigned for Janet the actress that plays Janine to visit Texas House.

 

In 2016 Taylor welcomed Tiffany to Texas house. Tiffany wasn’t happy to hear that she was now a class two solar giantess and was now working for Goddess Swift

 

Story appearances

Mile tall blues

the biggest fan

The monster

Side effects

 

Cathy Jones Profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 68 miles (5’8” on her native world)

 

Cathy is from Giga world. A world so large than an inch there is like a mile to a normal sized world.

Cathy was unaware at first that she had become a GTS-Goddess for she didn’t change size. It was only in 2015 that she became aware of her GTS-Goddess hood. (She had been a GTS-Goddess for a couple of years)

 

In the fall of 2015 she went to crossover plains to meet alternate versions of herself. She was shocked to discover that her alternate selves were smaller than her. And her earth was bigger than other earths. (Giga world is kind of isolated from other earths)

 

She had an interesting chat with moral versions of herself from DE and mega world. There were also versions from Earth one, Doll world and tiny world but they were too small to get Cathy’s attention.

 

In February of 2016, Cathy tried to join the party being held at Giantess beach. But quickly realized the beach was too small for her. After making her displeasure known she returned to Giga world.

 

Story appearances

Meet yourself (at the end of the story)

Gaintess Beach