- Text Size +

Part 28

 

Tara Smallwood profile

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 12 miles (63,360 feet)

 

Tara was one of the Doomsday Society millennium projects. She became a GTS-Goddess on the stroke of midnight, January 1st 2000.

 

At first she thought it was one of her 'above the clouds' dreams. But by dawn she realized she wasn't dreaming.

 

Tara proved to be a disappointment to the Doomsday Society for she was gentle by nature and tried to avoid stepping on people. A hopeless task at her size, but she stayed away from large cities. She didn't want other cities to suffer the fate of London, England, her hometown and the city she was in when she grew.

 

In July of 2000, she attended the party on Dennis's world and met Jennifer Large.

 

Story appearances

Mentioned in Lois

GTS-Goddess party 2000

 

Trish profile

Hair: red

Skin: white

Eyes: green

Height: 3000 feet after April 20 2016 height 5450 feet

 

On Decembers 20th 2012 Trish and her friends Allison and Victoria went to wishbone and got drunk. Unfortunately the ordered the wishbone meal deal and they were fans of the “Giants and the city” comic.

 

Trish wished she was as large as a Drenic which encouraged Allison to wish that she was so large that the Drenics would be like dolls to her.  Victoria then wished she was as large to the Drenics as the Drenics were to humans.

 

The next day (December 21 2012) she awoke to discover she had become a 3,000 foot tall GTS-goddess. Her friend Allison was 30,000 feet tall and Victoria and amazing 312.5 miles tall.

 

At first Trish and her two friends thought they were dreaming. They went on a bit of a GTS rampage. By the time they realized it was no dream millions of people had died and much of their world was in ruins.

Trish likes visiting DE and as a favour to Allison helps lure Deians to her world.

 

In 2014 Trish was one of the hosts of the GATC fan convention.

 

In February of 2016 Trish along with her friends Allison and Victoria confronted an army of 100 mega giantesses in the crossover plains.

 

On April 20 2016 Trish had her height increased to 5450 Feet due a reality shift. Later that day she attended a meeting being held in crossover plains.

 

Story appearances

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

The biggest fan

Giantess Beach

Reality shift

 

Tuyen profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: yellow

Eyes: brown

Height: 4 000 feet

 

Tuyen is from North Vietnam. She became a GTS-goddess in 1964. She ordered the American troops to leave Vietnam but the Americans started fighting her instead. The Wishbone restaurant was in Vietnam at the time and Stanley and staff saw at least one battle between American troops and Tuyen.

 

Desperate JFK (who had avoided Dallas in this timeline) went to Vietnam to speak with Tuyen. Here’s how the conversation went.

Tuyen: “I thought I made myself clear. I want your people out of my country.”

JFK: “We are not leaving until South Vietnam is communist free.”

Tuyen :”Your interfering in an Vietnamese civil war. Vietnam is not an American puppet.”

JFK: “You’re happy being a puppet of the Chinese and Russians?”

Tuyen: “You idiot. We fought Chinese rule in the past and won. Any attempt by China to control us will end in defeat. The same goes for Russia.”

JFK: ”It’s an election year. The voters will kill me if I don’t fight communists here in Vietnam and around the world.”

Tuyen: “You’re on the verge on getting stepped on. For the last time, we want to be left alone.”

JFK: “You won’t dare step on a world leader.”

The words were barely out of his mouth when she stepped on him. The American troops in Vietnam soon joined him in the grave. By 1965 America threw in the towel promising never to step foot in Vietnam again.

 

Today Vietnam is a thriving country under her leadership. Other countries know they have to deal with Tuyen if they mess with Vietnam.

 

Story appearances

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

 

Valentina profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: gray

Height: 2400 feet

 

Valentina became a GTS-Goddess in 1915. She had a crush on the tsar, and agreed to help his armies changing the course of world war one on her world. She was able to prevent the Bolshevik revolution from taking place. At the end of the war, Russia was able to keep its pre 1914 borders. The tsar wanted to expand but Valentina (who by that time no longer loved the tsar), wasn't willing to conquer new lands for him.

 

Story appearances

Mentioned in The memoirs of Stanley Charm

 

Valerie profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: green

Height: 5'6" during the day and evening, five miles at night.

 

Valerie became a GTS-Goddess in the spring of 1998. This was due to the actions of the Doomsday Society. At first she thought it was a dream because she would find herself back to "normal size" during the day.

 

Then one morning she found her pockets was full of tiny buildings.

 

Valerie while five miles tall has the power to teleport and to take people and objects with her. She also has the nickname "without warning".

 

Later that spring, Valerie found herself on Stacey's world. Stacey (the leader of the super witches) decided to confront Valerie. A running battle then followed only ending in the morning when Valerie teleported back home.

 

Soon afterward Valerie decided to conduct an experiment. She using garden tools removed a town called 'Pleasant acres' and placed it in a box. She woke up with the box in her hands. (The town had shrunk with her) She then took the town to Annie.

 

When she saw the multi universe news reports Valerie realized her giantess experiences were no dream. Despite Annie's protests Valerie decided to return the town, although she got the location wrong.

 

Government authorities then captured Valerie. But when they realized they couldn't stop her from becoming a giantess at night, they worked out a deal. Valerie agreed not to cause damage or loss of life. She also agreed to help the people of the world's she visited. In return the authorities leave her alone when she's human sized and work with her when she's huge.

 

Disappointed with Valerie, the Doomsday Society makes Annie a part time giantess.

 

Valerie was eventually asked to talk sense into Annie. The two goddesses end up having a fight in Annie's lab. After the fight, Valerie had a talk with Michelle, who told her she was a GTS-Goddess and immortal. Valerie didn't believe her at the time.

 

In June of 1999 Valerie took Sally Cooper to the GTS festival. (Valerie was taller than Sally at the time) Valerie told Sally that she would be the largest giantess ever.

 

Later that month, Valerie introduced Michelle Bates to Sally.

 

Still later that month, Valerie took Michelle Bates home. (By that time Sally was large enough, that Valerie could fit in her hand)

 

In 2100, Valerie provided teleporation service to the party being held on Sally's body.

 

In the year 2300, Valerie provided teleportation services. She brought some lesbians to Jessica.

 

Story appearances

Without warning

Doubling Sally

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

 

To be continued