- Text Size +

Part 27

 

Sonya

Hair: Brunette

Skin: yellow

Eyes: brown

Height: 1800 feet

 

Sonya was created directly by Mr. G back in the 14th century CE. Like Rose she feels she is above mortals but unlike Rose, Sonya is passive an indifferent among other GTS-goddesses. Sonya was also the first kisser. People she likes she turns into pets.

 

Sonya was created as punishment for the world later known as GTS-300. The people there felt that science was the be all and end all of all things. Sonya was sent to prove them wrong. She created a religion around herself and forced people to worship her. She also wiped out the other religions.

 

By the year 2000, she was a member of the evil GTS-Goddess club. She attended the party on Dennis's world and took part in the destruction of several American cities.

 

For some reason she asked to leave the club a few years later. By 2008 she was no longer a member.

 

In October of 2001, when the GTS-Goddesses where debating what to do about Andrea and the SW, she recommend that they destroy the doll sized pests before they have a chance to become mini goddesses.

 

She was anything but pleased when the SW emerged from the GTS/SW war with more worlds (and mini goddesses) than ever.

 

In 2300, she attended the party on Jessica's world. She spent time at Crystal's house and took part in a pet catching contest. She came in fourth with 28,000 pets.

 

Story Appearances

GTS-Goddess party 2000

Andrea saga

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

 

Stacey Ball

Hair: red

Skin: white

Eyes: green

Height: 1200 feet

 

Stacey became a GTS-Goddess during the great GTS rebel conference of 2000. Stacey didn't want to go but her friend Angela insisted she go with her.

 

After becoming a goddess, she decided to destroy the conference, which she felt they were a bunch of losers. But made sure her friend Angela life was spared. Stacey wanted Angela to be big enough to be her caddy, but had to settle for Angela being a ball finder: a 200-foot ball finder.

 

Stacey is a golf nut who doesn't care who gets hurt in her golf games. After leaving the conference, she joined the evil GTS-Goddesses in the destruction of Boston on Dennis's world.

 

Stacey does let Angela live a normal life from time to time, but when the golf bug strikes Stacey she enlarges Angela to ball finder size without hesitation. She also let her die of old age in the late 21st century.

 

Stacey was still playing golf by the time the GTS-Goddess party of 2300 rolled around. England was her golf course.

 

Story Appearances

GTS-Goddess party 2000

Angela's Date

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

 

Susan Wiseman profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: was 1026 meters (3365 feet) after April 20 2016 height is 6167 Feet

 

Susan was a tall (6’2”) brunette married to an even taller man named Sam. They had a fairly normal life until October of 2012 when the bad apple gang became GTS-Goddesses.

Susan and her husband came across the Wishbone restaurant and Sam had the idea of wishing for the world to be enlarged to Drenic size. So Susan whished for the world to be enlarged to Drene proportions and Sam wished the bad apple goddesses to stay the same size.

 

The next day their world and everything in it except for the bad apple gang was 550 times bigger. The enlargement caused confusion at first and the AWEA was upset with the Wiseman’s. But size change guns made interacting with other world’s manageable.

 

In late November Susan and her husband found themselves in front of the GTS council. To her surprise they turned them into GTS-Goddesses.  In Sam’s case this meant a gender change.

 

Susan didn’t want to be a goddess. It almost wrecked the marriage for Susan was heterosexual and while she loved Sam. She missed the man he was and loving a woman took effort on her part. But Susan agreed to stay with Sam in the end.

 

Susan does have a home on Goddess Island (an island off Nova Scotia where only GTS-goddess is allowed) but as of 2013 is still living with Sam.

 

In 2014 Susan attended the GATC fan convention.

 

On April 20 2016 Susan was on a mission to Stephen Miller’s world when the reality shift hit. She grew to 6167 feet tall. Later that day she went to a meeting held in crossover plains.

 

Story appearances

The origin of DE

The biggest fan

Reality shift

 

Suzanne profile

Hair: red

Skin: White

Eyes: blue

Height: 1200 feet

 

Suzanne was a normal 5'10" woman. Then in 2299 she became a GTS-Goddess. At first she didn't realize she was a GTS-Goddess because Jennifer Large decided to play a joke on her. She placed Suzanne in Crystal's house, which happened to be very large at the time. Poor Suzanne thought she had shrunk to the size of a bug. It was only when she returned to her home world that she realized the truth. She was big not small. Rose Crusher then showed up and told her she was a GTS-Goddess.

Story Appearances

None (She did appear in the story Suzanne. But that story no longer exists)

 

To be continued