- Text Size +

Part 26

 

Sara Evens a.k.a. the 3,000 foot tourist

 

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes:  hazel

Height: 3000 feet

 

As her nickname implies, Sara loves to travel. Always has and always will. Sara also likes getting souvenirs from her travels. When she was human she would raid gift shops and take home models of famous landmarks. Now she takes entire gift shops and landmarks home with her. Lighthouses are among her favourite choices as souvenirs.

 

In late December of 2002, Sara was asked by the GTS council to destroy Goddess makers and the town of Donville. Sara did destroy "Goddess makers" despite finding the manager cute. But she didn't have the heart to destroy Donville. She then had a chat with Sara Cole the mini goddess.

 

The GTS council was mad at her for disobeying orders but they calmed down after Mr. G told them he made her have a change of heart about destroying Donville.

 

Story appearances

Sara vs. the GTS-Goddesses

 

Shelly profile

 

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: hazel

Height: 1500 feet

 

Shelly was created as a joke. She is the only GTS-Goddess afraid of heights. After she grew, she just stood there afraid to move. She was convinced she was high up above the ground.

 

Rose Crusher went to see her, but Shelly refused to believe her, when Rose told her she was a GTS-Goddess. Rose eventually left in frustration and Shelly became a joke to the other GTS-Goddesses.

 

Later Jennifer Large showed up. She wanted to get rid of Shelly's fear of heights. Shelly was terrified of Jennifer, especially when Jennifer lifted her high in the air against her will. Jennifer then dropped Shelly from a height of 100,000 feet.

 

Unknown to Shelly she crushed a famous inter-universe explorer named Chase when she fell.

 

Story appearances

Mentioned in Regrets

Why?

 

Shiori profile

Hair: black

Skin: yellow

Eyes: brown

Height: 3000 feet

 

Shiori was an ordinary girl in the Japanese Empire of GTS-090 until April of 1942. That month the Wishbone Restaurant came to her world. Shiori then tricked Stanley Charm. Stanley didn't realize that Japan and the United States were at war on this world. So when she told him that her people were suffering due to an unjust war. He felt sorry for her and suggested she make a wish at Wishbone. Big mistake! She wished to become an avenging goddess.

 

Shiori soon entered the war and by 1943 arrived in North America. Angered by the treatment of Asian Americans, she set out to destroy the American and Canadian people. Only people of Asian decent were spared. She hated everyone one else except for Stanley Charm who she personally thanked for her success.

 

The people of North American fought hard against her but by September of 1944, Canada was forced to surrender. By November of 1944, only one third of the American people alive in 1941 were left. Faced with the possibility of the American people being completely wiped off the face of the earth President FDR did the unthinkable on November 20, 1944.  He surrendered unconditionally to the Japanese Empire.

 

Stanley Charm was on hand for the United States surrender and to this day the Americans (Those that are left) of that world hate him.

 

By the way the Germans did not fare well on this world. Despite the lack the lack of D-Day, the Russians where kicking their butt. They had to be bailed out by Shiori in the first few months of 1945. By then end of 1946, she had conquered the Russians.

 

Today the Japanese rule this world. They kept Italy and Germany as allies, but thanks to Shiori it is the Japanese who are the master race.

 

By 2000 Shiori was a member of the evil GTS-Goddess club. And she attended the GTS-goddess party on Dennis's world taking part in the destruction of several American cities.

 

Shiori also used the conquered people of East Asia as slaves. She forced them to work in sweat shops making trinkets to sell in other timelines.

 

 In 2008, Shiori was part of the group of evil GTS-Goddesses that greeted Buffy. That same year she attended the first annual evil GTS-goddess club barbecue. She loved eating the cooked humans and encouraged Jean the giant mermaid to try them.

 

In 2014 Shiori attended the GATC haters convention.

 

Story appearances

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

GTS-Goddess party 2000

 Buffy

I don’t want to be a giant mermaid (She’s the 3000 foot Japanese GTS-goddess)

the biggest fan

 

Shirley profile (nickname km for cm)

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: brown

Height: 109.75 miles (177.8 km)

 

In 1984 Shirley went to the Wishbone restaurant. She wished to be so big that every centimetre of her would be like a kilometre to everyone else. The next day she found herself 177.8 km tall. (She was 177.8 cm tall before she grew)

 

Shirley is a lesbian. So it was with great delight that she met Florence at the party being held on Dennis's world on July of 2000.

 

They had sex and when the Chinese attacked them, they decided to have a city smashing contest. Shirley won the contest.

 

In 2008 Shirley and Florence had a falling out. But Shirley tracked Florence down to Buffy’s world. There Shirley convinced Florence to come back to her.

 

In 2014 Shirley along with Florence crashed the GATC fan convention. They wanted to use Janet the actress who plays Scarlett Knight as a toy. Victoria refused to hand her over.

 

In 2100 she attended the party being held on Sally.

 

In 2300, Shirley, Florence and Pearl arrived on Jessica and managed to get her sexually aroused. (Jessica's straight by the way)

 

Story Appearances

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

GTS-Goddess party 2000

Upgrade

The biggest fan

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

 

To be continued