- Text Size +

Part 24

 

Rebecca Anderson profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: hazel

Height: 5000 feet

 

Rebecca was a telemarketer for ICC (International Call Centers). But she wasn't very good at selling credit cards over the phone. People kept changing their minds or hanging up on her. Worse she was jealous of some of the other telemarketers who were more successful than her.

 

In early 1999, she was fired. But then she became a GTS-Goddess. She then took her revenge on the call center she used to work for.

 

She also went after Last Bank. She hated their credit cards, for they were hard to sell.

 

By the year 2000, she was a member of the evil GTS-Goddess club. She did attend the party on Dennis' world. But she asked to be excused from the city survivor game. Instead she went after the people of Texas. On Dennis's world, the state of Texas executed telemarketers on a regular basis. The Texans tried to stop her, but she defeated them.

 

Speaking of telemarketers, On Rebecca's world, telemarketers rule North America. It's a crime to hang up on a telemarketer. And if you do, Rebecca sends her amazons after you. (She's got sensors on every phone in every home.)

 

In the early years of the 21st century Rebecca had a falling out with the evil GTS-goddess club. By 2008 she was no longer a member.

 

Story appearances

 

GTS-Goddess party 2000

 

Roberta profile

Hair: red

Skin: White

Eyes: brown

Height: 10,000 feet

Home World: GTS-709

 

Roberta's world is unique in its form of government. She has a world assembly in which all the heads of state meet several times a year under one roof. Each head of state represents his or her country before Roberta. Through them and their governments she ruled the world. Yet she let others do most of the work.

 

When disputes arouse between nations, Roberta acts as judge. She also acts as judge when elections as disputed. For example in November of 2000, she had to decide between Al Gore and George Bush. Both claimed they won the right to be the American representative. She decided in favour of Al Gore.

 

Roberta is a member of the GTS-council.

 

Story appearances

Mentioned in Lois

 

Rose Crusher profile

 

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 600 feet

 

Rose was the first of the GTS-Goddesses. She was created directly by Mr. G in 1022 CE.

 

Rose feels she is above mortals and has no qualms about crushing them underfoot. She's also known to interfere with Human civilization from time to time.

 

She is also one of the few GTS-goddesses with the ability to travel from universe to universe on her own power. This serves her well in her scouting duties. Rose also has the ability to speak many different languages. By the 21 century she could speak Latin, English, French, German and several other tongues.

 

Rose has considerable telepathic abilities. She has little trouble reading another GTS-Goddess mind.

 

 Around 1200 CE Rose wanted to see a world from a human perspective. So she asked Mr. G to enlarge an earth for her. This Earth would in later centuries be known as mega world.

After the GTS Council was formed in the 1860's, she was an advisor to them. It was also around this time that she started dealing with new recruits.

 

On June 16, 1902 Rose welcomed Katherine to the GTS-Goddess race. She also stopped Katherine from crushing the Wishbone Restaurant. (By the way, this was not Rose's first encounter with Wishbone. She had earlier encounters with Caterina and Zachary Dunaway, pervious managers of Wishbone.)

 

On May 28, 1917, Rose decided to interfere with a battle between the Allies and the Germans. Rose attacked the allies. Stanley Charm who had been drafted into the allied army objected. Rose after a brief chat with Stanley then turned on the Germans. Rose then took Stanley back to the Wishbone restaurant.

 

She hoped she and Stanley could be a friend, but Stanley disagreed with Rose's interference in Humanity's affairs.

 

In 1926 Rose went to comfort Dorothy, who was a reluctant GTS-Goddess.  Rose also ran into Stanley again.

 

In 1958 Rose paid newly created GTS-goddess Cora a visit. She also ran into Stanley again.

In the early 1990's Ben wished for a mega giantess to visit his hometown. The next day Rose paid his hometown of Riverport a visit.

 

Rose ended up destroying much of Riverport and caused 24 deaths, while Ben got exiled from his hometown.

 

 In 1992 she paid a brief visit to Clara after she had became a GTS-Goddess.

 

 In 1995 Rose appeared to Amber in a dream and told her she would become a GTS-Goddess in a week's time. Amber didn't believe Rose.

 

In the spring of 1997, Rose met Jill Gilbert, just before she appeared before the GTS Council. Rose was the first to realize that Jill wasn't kidding when she said she used to be a man.

 

Later Rose was part of the rescue team that rescued Jill when she was defeated by Sabrina.

 

Later that day, Rose took part in the attack on the FemaleGrow world Washington D.C. Rose personally killed president Gore.

 

In the spring of 1998, Rose tried to cheer up April Smith up, but got punched in the face for her efforts.

 

After April got nuked, Rose checked up on her and told her new scouting mission. Later Rose along with Luanne rescued April from the Super witches.

 

Also in the spring of 1998, Rose went to Alice Gabriel, the morning after she became a GTS-Goddess and demonstrated that an attacking army could not hurt her. (Alice was running away, when she encountered Rose) Later when Alice asked for clothes, Rose mentioned the Mega Products catalogue to her.

 

Then Rose went to Marsha Black's world.  Rose told Marsha she wasn't in a comma and that she had recruited to become a GTS-Goddess. Marsha then started to treat Rose like a doll. But Rose suggested that Marsha shape her world to suite her dreams.

 

Rose then went to see Michelle. Their meeting went well until Rose stepped on a few people. Michelle a gentle goddess at the time got upset. She grew and crushed Rose underfoot.

 

Rose was also there when a Sizechanger showed up with the Mega Products Catalogue. Right from the start, rose could tell that Michelle would become a mega products addict.

 

In later October of 1998, Rose met Steve. Rose was rough on Steve. So rough that Katie (who was also present) intervened on Steve's behalf.

 

Sometime in 1999 Rose visited GTS-404. It’s a world where the local giantesses had a policy where women were not to be crushed. Rose was surprised to find normal sized woman didn't fear her. When Sarah Patterson dared to say, you can't crush me. I'm a woman. Rose laughed then crushed Sarah to death.

 

In late June of 1999, Rose went to Rachel Smith and told her what her potential was. This caused a personality change in Rachel and caused strain in Rachel's marriage.

 

In August of 1999, Rose gave advice on what to do with Brandon. She also arranged to have the Smith's met Katie Spencer, her boyfriend Kevin along with Geraldine.

 

In the spring of 2000, Rose was the initial host of “Who wants to be a GTS-Goddess?” But the candidates felt intimated by her so a mortal familiar named Louis ended up hosting the show. Susan who wanted to host the show was upset. Rose took her to another town, so she could go on a rampage.

 

Rose along with Margaret and Doreen then watched the show through a remote link up. Rose felt uncomfortable being between Margaret and Doreen.

 

Later she Doreen joined Jewel the winner of the show in a farmer's field. Rose shook Jewel's hand.

 

In July of 2000, Rose was the first GTS-Goddess Dennis met. It was she that told him (and the crowd that had gathered) that the GTS-Goddesses where going to have a party. To make sure Dennis would survive the party, Rose took Dennis to some kissers. They made him Pet of the party.

 

In September of 2000 Rose went to see Melody Luck. Rose told her that she just went through a simulation in which Megan Lewis and Kayla Strong were GTS-goddesses. Rose didn't believe Melody when she told her about the wheel of destiny.

 

Sometime in the late 20th century, the dream demon gave Rose a nightmare. She dreamt that the Wishbone multi universe of overrun with hundreds of GT-Gods. The mere concept of a GT-God makes Rose uncomfortable.

 

Therefore it's no surprise that Rose doesn't like Harold the GT-God very much. The two met in the late 1990's when Rose came across Harold and Carol making love. Rose reported this to the GTS-Council.

 

In the summer of 2001, Rose confronted Ashley the Mega. Rose told Ashley that the world she was on belonged to the GTS-Goddesses. Ashley didn't believe that Rose was a GTS-Goddess. She asked Rose to leave while Rose told Ashley that the world she was on belonged to Alexandria.

 

Alexandria along with a Sizechanger named Cherry sent Ashley packing.

 

In October of 2001, Rose met Andrea the mini goddess on GTS-601. Rose felt that a doll sized goddess wasn't natural. When Rose probed Andrea's mind she was shocked to discover the Wishbone connection. Rose then headed to Wishbone and questioned Stanley Charm about Andrea.

 

Later that day, Rose was part of the rescue team that helped Alice fight off the giant Martin.

 

Still later, Rose blasted the GTS-Council for not calling her in sooner. She told the council Andrea's abilities. She called the mini goddesses, "A deadly rival to our race."

 

In 2002, Rose went to Gabrielle after she and her CSA got nuked. Rose informed Gabrielle of the situation. Together they confronted General Stone.

 

 On May 3, 2003 Rose along with Rachel Foster attacked Donville, Sara Cole home town. To Rose's horror Rachel turned out to be a gentle GTS-Goddess when she realized she was killing real people and not simulations. Rose then abandoned Rachel on Sara Cole's world.

In the summer of 2001, Rose met Albert. By the fall of 2002, Albert was her boyfriend. At least they were close enough for her to reveal to him that she was GTS-Goddess. The relationship continued throughout 2003. In October of that year, Albert killed a normal sized woman for Rose. Eventually they drifted apart and by the end of the decade they had broken up.

 

Around Christmas 2004, Rose went to sim charmed. And competed against Andrea for the Charmed ones (well simulations of them) support.

 

In 2005, Rose was getting tried of the GTS/SW war. And she worried that GTS-Goddesses weren't getting the story time they needed on the GTS boards. So she hacked into "I married a Sizechanger" story. She got into the habit of spying on Stephen Miller.

 

 In 2008 Rose meet Buffy a newly created GTS-goddess.

 

In 2009 at the end of the GTS/SW war Rose held a joint news conference with Andrea. Together they announced the great comprise. Not long afterward Rose went to Buffy world. She told her that she wasn’t pulling her weight and that she had to take in one of the homeless GTS-goddesses.

 

In February of 2016 Rose visited the party being held at Giantess Beach. She got into an argument with Stacey Hamlin (the Deian who plays Scarlett) Calling her a false goddess and telling her that real goddess get offended when mortals pretend to be goddesses. She also blasted the people who worship Scarlett saying they are going to hell.

 

On April 20 2016 Rose visited Drenic Island and told Showtala what was going on with the reality shift. Later that day she hosted a meeting of GTS-goddesses who had their heights increased due to the reality shift. At the meeting she told them that she would prevent a DE/Mega world war. On April 21 2016 she went to mega world to meet with Michelle Bates in an effort to prevent such a war.

 

Rose attended the party held on Sally in 2100. While there she met Elizabeth and recommended she read World Conquest: a practical guide a book written by Rose sometime in the 21st century. Rose also met Penny at the party.

 

Around 2200 Rose became good friends with Florence Spell, a Super Witch.

 

In 2300 Rose attended the party on Jessica's world. Along with her friends Luanne and April, she was one of the first goddesses to met goddesses Kristen and Susan.

 

Rose was surprised to learn that Kristen and Susan joined the ranks of the GTS-Goddesses just to come to the party. Rose was also surprised to learn they could change size at will.

 

Later Rose talked to Geraldine to find out more about Kristen and Susan's abilities.

 

As the party ended, Rose was worried that she would be the one to give the new goddesses their marching orders.

 

On January 1, 3000 Rose went to Crystal's house to tell Lois that her request for a transfer was denied. Rose also told Lois that governments on her world were plotting against her. But Rose offered to help Lois with "…effective, time tested, world ruling techniques."

 

Later Rose got word of Dennis escape. She got her friend Florence to find him and bring Dennis to Crystal's house. After questing Dennis, Rose took Dennis to Margaret.

 

Story appearances

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

 Meet Clara

 Giantess Dreams

Too tall

New recruits

I want a divorce

Gender war: Cindy meets Jill

Who wants to be a GTS-Goddess?

GTS-Goddess party 2000

Melody and the wheel of destiny

mentioned in GTS Phenomenon

Three a crowd

The mega, the GTS-Goddess and the Sizechanger

  Origin of mega world

The Andrea saga

Rachel Foster meets Sara Cole

 Wishbone vs. Charmed

 Steve the Sizechanger

Buffy

The Losers

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

Lois

Giantess Beach

Reality shift

 

To be continued