- Text Size +

Part 22

 

Nancy King profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: black

Eyes: brown

Height: 600 feet

 

Nancy once loved a man named Mark. Mark was a white man and Nancy was a black woman. A lot of people did not like this and Mark got murdered by a hostile mob. Not long afterwards around 1960 Nancy became a GTS-Goddess.

 

She grew to hate non black people. By 1970 black people ruled the world while white people were treated like dirt. Other races didn’t fair so well either.

In 1972 the Wishbone restaurant arrived on her world. To Nancy’s shock Mark was on board. It turned out to be a version from an alternate earth. But Nancy grew to love him anyway. Mark was a waiter but quit Wishbone to be with Nancy.

 

Under his influence Nancy rule grew less harsh. But black people are still on top in Nancy’s world.

 

Story Appearances

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

 

Pamela profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: black

Eyes: hazel

Height: 8000 feet

 

Pamela is the only GTS-Goddess of African decent among the kissers. She rules GTS-799.

 

In July of 2000, she attended the party held on Dennis's world. (She was one of the kissers who made Dennis 'pet of the party') While there she turned people into pets. One of these pets was a woman named Natasha, though Pamela with her tale of woe. She gave Natasha the means to have revenge on Bill Bordy and his 'house of bets'. Alone among Pamela's pets, Natasha has the power to become a giantess at will. (Although she has a height limit of 800 feet)

 

After Natasha's victory over the 'house of bets' Pamela took Natasha to another world so she won't become victim to the four goddesses of the apocalypse.

 

In October of 2001, Pamela offered to crush a SW army led by Rita. But Gabrielle refused her help. Gabrielle considered Pamela and all other people of African descent to be inferior.

 

In 2300 Pamela attended the party on Jessica's world. While there she visited Crystal's house. She also took part in a pet catching contest. She won with 60,000 pets.

 

Story appearances

GTS-Goddess party 2000

Andrea saga

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

 

Paula Summers profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 1000 feet

 

In 1985 Paula went to the size islands on Sizeloa. To be more exact she went to Mega Giantess Island. She intended to be big only for the weekend. But when the weekend was up she remained big. Then she found out she was now a GTS-goddess and was supposed to rule her world.

 

But Paula didn’t want to rule the world or be big all the time. She wrongly blamed the sizechangers for her situation. She grew jealous of all beings who can change size.

Eventually the people of her world kicked her out and she didn’t have the heart to fight them.

 

In 2009 she tried moving into Buffy world. But when she realized Buffy was attracted to her Paula left. Paula hates homosexuals.

 

Paula ended up staying with Ellen who shares her anti homosexual views.

 

Story appearances

The losers

The throne

 

To be continued