- Text Size +

Part 20

 

Marsha Black profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: dark brown

Height: 5800 feet

 

Marsha was a science major at Scotia University. She used to make fun of giantess and shrinking woman fans. Then one spring day in 1998, the Doomsday Society turned her into a GTS-Goddess.

 

At first Marsha thought she was dreaming. When Rose Crusher showed up, she compared her to a Barbie doll. Then Rose talked her into world restructuring plans.

 

Marsha is one of the few GTS-Goddesses, who consider herself a scientist.

 

Story appearances

New recruits

 

Mary profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: black (dark as coal)

Eyes: brown

Height: one mile

 

Mary became a GTS-goddess in 1955. It was a time where her people (African Americans) were treated as second class citizens without rights. She set out to change that. By 1965 she and her supporters had taken over and transformed America and her world.

Mary is a gentle goddess. She is a strong believer in civil rights and justice for all. She disappointed some African Americans who had hoped an era where they would have revenge over white people was at hand.

In 1967 Stanley Charm visited her world. They had a brief encounter. Stanley was surprised to see a GTS-goddess with dark skin.

 

While spending most of her time in America Mary does keep an eye on other parts of her world.

Story appearances

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

 

Maryann Dexter profile

Height: one mile

Hair: red with some brown mixed in

Eyes: gray

Skin: white

 

Maryann is a native of New York City and a Catholic.  In 1965 she became a GTS-Goddess. Despite her catholic background she tends to get into disputes with the Pope on how to rule her world. On things like Birth control for example they don't agree at all.

 

Every year, Maryann has a Christmas tree that as tall as she is. At a mile tall, the Christmas tree is quite the tourist attraction.

 

Around Christmas of 2005 Sara Muse the time line jumper visited Maryann's world and saw her Christmas tree for the first time.

 

On April 20 2016 Maryann was hosting a Catholic GTS-goddess meeting when the reality shift occurred. She noticed that Meiling was now taller.

 

Story appearances

Reality shift

 

Meiling profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: Yellow

Eyes: black

Height: old height 864 meters after April 20 2016 height is 5167 feet

 

Meiling is an orphan born in China but raised in Canada by Canadian Parents. (Who are white BTW) They were also catholic a faith passed on to Meiling.

 

She became a GTS-Goddess in November 2012. But she was unaware of the fact she was a GTS-goddess.

 

Months passed before she found out the truth. She was the sixth GTS-Goddess of DE. (The other five are Amber Andrews, Dorothy Blackburn, Molly O’Neil, Sam Wiseman and Susan Wiseman)

 

In 2013 Meiling was a university student.

 

She has a house on Goddess Island but as the summer of 2013 has chosen not to live there.

 

On April 20 Meiling was attending the Catholic GTS-goddess meeting taking place on Maryann’s world when the reality shift occurred. She grew to 5167 feet tall. Later that day she when to a meeting held in crossover plains. At the meeting she asked Rose Crusher if the GTS-goddesses could prevent a DE/Mega world war. Rose replied that the GTS-goddess could prevent such a war.

 

Story appearances

The 2013 GTS-Space darwin Awards

Reality Shift

 

Melody Luck profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: White

Eyes: brown

Height: 1800 feet

Home world: GTS-606

 

Melody is the only GTS-goddess (so far) to become a GTS-Goddess through the wheel of destiny. In the original timeline, Megan Lewis was the GTS-Goddess of GTS-606. Then in September of the year 2000, Melody discovered the wheel of destiny.

 

After melody's first Spin of the wheel of Destiny, Kayla strong was the GTS-Goddess of GTS-606. (In the first timeline, Kayla was jealous of Megan). Melody soon gets in trouble with her, but is rescued by a 200-foot Julia. (In the first timeline, Julia is 100 feet tall) Megan wants to set things right so she pretends to need the ladies room. Then once she's out of sight she heads to the wheel of destiny, with Julia hot on her heals.

 

After spinning the wheel again, Melody found herself the GTS-Goddess we know today. (Julia was still a giantess at 150 feet) Rose Crusher then shows up and tells her that she went through a simulation to see what would happen if someone else became a GTS-Goddess. Melody refuses to believe this, but to her horror she fails to find the wheel of destiny.

 

In January of 3000, while staying at Crystal's house. Melody meets Lois and tells her about the wheel of destiny. But Luanne Maxwell also in the room echoing the feelings of most GTS-Goddesses calls it a myth.

 

Story appearances

 

Melody and the wheel of destiny

Lois

 

To be continued