- Text Size +

Part 15

 

Josephine profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: brown

Height: 5600 feet

 

Josephine became a GTS-goddess in 1942 during France's darkest hours. She helped to liberate France and defeat the Germans on her home world.

 

Today Josephine is a gentle goddess unless you threaten her or the French people. She can be merciless to her enemies.

 

Story appearances

None yet

 

Juniata profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: brown

Height: 3000 feet

 

Juniata is from a world where JFK visited Wishbone in 1961 and wished for a successful Bay of Pigs invasion. The invasion is a success and Castro is killed. Cuba on it way to becoming a colony of the Americans

But a Cuban girl named Juniata becomes a 3000 foot GTS-goddess. She drives the American occupiers from Cuba and then invades Florida. In Florida JFK tries to reason with her, but gets crushed to death for his efforts.

 

Today Cubans dominate the USA and Juniata treats Americans as second class citizens.

 

Story appearances

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

 

Justice (a.k.a. Sophia Saberhagen) profile 

Hair: brunette

Skin: black

Eyes: brown

Height: variable, can control her size, anywhere from human size up to 10 miles in height

 

Sophia Saberhagen became a GTS-goddess early in the 21 century. She is called Justice because she acts as judge and jury on her home world, passing judgement on governments, businesses and sometimes private citizens.

 

Even at Human size, she has GTS-Goddess invulnerability. She also has the ability to speak many different languages.

 

In the year 2100, she attended the party being held on Sally. While she was there she protested the selling of human cities. She also got into an argument with Annie, who was selling some of her cities at the party.

 

Story appearances

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

 

Katharina profile

 

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 3,000 feet

 

Katharina was an ordinary German girl until the summer of 1940. That's when the Wishbone restaurant came to her world. She charmed the pants off Stanley Charm, portraying herself and the German people as the victims of the war. Being naive about the affairs of her world Stanley bought her lies. He told her about the Wishbone meal deal. Katharina wished to become an unstoppable goddess.

 

Once she became a GTS-Goddess she went out to win the war for Nazi Germany. She invaded Britain and after several months of fighting conquered it.

 

Katharina thought that would end the war in Europe, but she didn't count on Hitler's greed. She was shocked when Germany invaded the Soviet Union in the spring of 1941. At first Katharina refused to help the German armies. But by 1945, when it looked like Germany would lose the war, she stepped in crushing numerous Russian armies underfoot. In 1946 the USSR and Germany signed a peace treaty. In which the Baltic States, Belarus and the Ukraine west of Kiev was stripped from the Soviet Union and turned into independent buffer states.

 

Katharina grew to hate Hitler. She blamed the German war dead in Russia on him. When he refused to sign the peace treaty she murdered him and took over the reigns of power.

 

She then turned her attention to Germany's overseas enemies. It took a while but by 1950 she had defeated the British dominions that had fought Germany. The people of Canada, Australia and New Zealand were forced to become slaves of the Germans. 

 

To their disappointment, Katharina did nothing to help Japan, which was defeated in 1945 by the Americans. She didn't like the Japanese.

 

She did like the Americans. As a favour to Stanley Charm the United States avoided occupation. Other than being forced to abandon bases overseas, Katharina didn't do anything to America.

 

In late December of 2002 Katharina went to the Wishbone restaurant to have a chat with Stanley Charm. She had heard stories that Stanley had gone pro mini goddess. She hoped they weren't true. She was dismayed to find a mini goddess named Sara Cole at Wishbone. Right from the start they didn't get along.

 

On January 2, 2003 she attacked Sara's hometown (Donville) with the aid of the 'Tease that mortal' super witches. They destroyed much of the town before being stopped by Maxar. Katharina had the humiliation of being teleported back to her home world by Maxar.

 

 In 2008, Katharina was part of the group of evil GTS-goddesses that meet Buffy.

That same year Katharina attended the first annual evil GTS-goddess club barbecue. She seconded the idea of eating Jean the giant mermaid. (Jean got saved by the spell sisters)

 

In 2014 Katharina attended the GATC haters convention.

 

Story appearances:

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

Sara vs. the GTS-Goddesses

 Buffy

I don’t want to be a giant mermaid (She’s the 3000 foot blond)

 

Katherine Carroll profile

Hair: brown

Skin: white

Eyes: brown

Height: 900 feet

 

Katherine's home is near Elwood, Indiana. She was a teacher (taught history to middle school students) when she met Stanley Charm at a Christmas party held on December 22, 1900.

 

Katherine always had a great singing voice. Even then she sang like an angel.

 

As the months went on, Katherine and Stanley fell in love. They made plans to get married on June 24, 1902. But then Stanley got the order to leave on June 16, 1902. Worst he wasn't allowed to take her with him.

 

On June 16, 1902 Katherine wished to become a goddess. She hoped if she were immoral she would be allowed to go with Stanley. To her horror, she grew into a 900-foot GTS-Goddess.

 

Katherine was furious, when she discovered that Stanley couldn't undo her wish. Then Rose Crusher shows up to welcome her to the GTS-Goddess race. But Katherine was more interested in getting even with Stanley Charm, so she made him smell her feet. The odour was so overpowering that he fainted. Katherine never forgave Stanley Charm.

 

Katherine later became a member of the singing megas and sang at the party held on Dennis's world.

 

In 2004 after singing at a concert on Alexandria’s world she saw Stanley Charm. While Stanley was glad to see her Katherine was not glad to see him. She tried to stomp on him but was prevented by Alexandria. Katherine then stormed off in a huff.

 

Story appearances

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

GTS-Goddess party 2000

 

To be continued