- Text Size +

Part 14

 

Jessica profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: Yellow

Eyes: blue

Height: 600,000 miles

 

Jessica was a 5’4” Asian American when she entered the Wishbone restaurant the night of June 14th 1999. She got the Wishbone staff annoyed with bossy attitude. Brenda told her that the world didn’t revolve around her. This gave Jessica an idea. Ordering the wishbone meal deal she wished the world did revolve around her.  She wanted to become the most famous person on earth. Stanley warned her that she would be sorry is wished that, but she replied she deserved to be a goddess and eventually left the restaurant in a huff.

The next day, to her shock she found herself in space. Then she grew to 600,000 miles in height. The earth and moon started orbiting her as she orbited the sun.

Having been yanked from its orbit, Jessica's home world underwent massive geological changes, natural disasters wiped out much of Humanity, much to Jessica's regret. She could see the disaster but do nothing to stop it.

By 2300 a new civilization had risen on her home world. A civilization that had Jessica dominates the sky. Covering 20 degrees of sky (about 40 times the width of the full moon), she is hard to miss.

It was during this year that Janice started talking to Jessica. Jessica also made contact with Eric who wanted to become her pet. Through Janice the world's scientists, her mother and reporters had chats with Jessica.

But then Sally tells her that her world is going to host a GTS-Goddess party. Jessica tries to warn people, telling them what to expect.

Then Valerie arrives on her, bring Shirley, Florence and Pearl with her. (Shirley and Florence are lesbians) Despite her best efforts to resist, Jessica found herself aroused.

Then goddess Evylinn showed up, wanting to take over the multiuniverse. Jessica briefly found herself as spokesperson for the other GTS-Goddesses. Fortunately Goddesses Kristen, Susan and Brandi convinced Evylinn not to destroy Jessica's home world. Jessica envies their ability to swim through space. (Jessica is stuck in solar orbit)

Sadly the party destroyed much of Jessica's home world. The damage was made worst by Bubla, who angered by human attacks on the GTS-Goddesses, does her best to wreck the planet. She even zaps Jessica between the eyes. (Bubla is an ex-morpher and still has morpher powers)

Story appearances

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

 

Jewel Newit profile

Hair: Brunette

Skin: White

Eyes: blue

Height: 800 feet

 

Jewel became a GTS-Goddess after winning the game show Who wants to be a GTS-Goddess? To win the game she had to answer several though questions and reveals her intentions. She then became GTS-732's new ruler replacing Rachel Smith.

 

Jewel is a gentle goddess who prefers negotiations to force. She also fears for the survival of mortal life. She wonders if the Garhu are going to wipe humanity from the face of the multiuniverse.

Story appearances

Who wants to be a GTS-Goddess?

 

Jill Gilbert profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 750 feet

 

Jill used to be a GTS fan named Gilles Gilbert. He spent many hours surfing the net looking for GTS material.

 

Then one spring night in 1997, Gilles fell asleep. When he woke up she discovered she had become a woman. Cherry Dolan then welcomed her to the GTS-Goddess race. Then Rose Crusher shows up. Jill tells them that there been some mistake, that she's a man or used to be. Cherry didn't believe her. But Rose did after she read Jill's mind.

 

Jill then appeared in front of the GTS council. They told her to conquer the FemaleGrow world. Jill argued that attempting conquest of FemaleGrow world was a bas idea. And when that failed, she argued that she couldn't take on an entire world. The GTS council told her she had the power, but forgot to explain to Jill that she was a kisser. A fact Jill didn't discover until much later.

 

Jill was then sent to FemaleGrow world and landed in Berks County, Pennsylvania. After thinking it over, she decides to warn people about the GTS-Goddesses. She decides to head to Washington D.C.

 

In Cumberland, she meets a giantess named Megan Fry. Then the military led by General Jerkins shows up. The military opens fire on Jill and Megan. Megan dies but Jill is unharmed and eventually walks away from the battle.

 

On the way to Washington D.C. Rita Smith riding in a helicopter tries to shrink Jill using the FemaleGrow counter agent. Since GTS-Goddesses are shrink proof the attempt fails.

 

Finally Jill arrives at the White House. But the president, a man named Albert Gore refuses to talk to her. Jill in a scene that would later end up on Goddess blunders talks to the media. She told them that, "the GTS-Goddess Empire feels that your world is their property." They didn't believe her. They wanted to know her intentions. In anger, Jill slams her fist into the Washington monument.

 

The next morning the US military launches a dawn attack on Jill. But in the end the military fails to destroy her. Later that morning, when meeting with the governor of Maryland, Jill realizes she's bisexual.

 

Jill tried heading to New York City but an into a 900-foot giantess named Sabrina. A fight broke out between the two and Sabrina gives Jill a knockout punch.

 

Sabrina's victory was short lived for a GTS-Goddess rescue team shows up and murders Sabrina.

 

Mai (one of the members of the GTS-Goddess rescue team) orders Jill to follow her to Washington D.C.

 

Jill then takes part in the battle for Washington D.C. The battle rages for hours, then Hannah threatens to blow up the world if the GTS-Goddesses don't retreat. With the Vanessa incident still fresh in many GTS-Goddesses minds, the GTS-Goddesses with drawl. (The GTS-Goddesses don't want a dead world.)

 

Jill is then shunned by the other GTS-Goddesses. Many blame her for the disaster.

 

In the summer of 1999, Jill discovers she is a kisser.

 

In January of 2000, she brings Cindy Davis to another world so she can tell Cindy her version of her visit to the FemaleGrow world. Jill also turns Cindy into a pet and gives her the power to grow up to 70 feet in height without FemaleGrow. But doesn't tell her about her power, she tells Cindy that she has blessed her. Despite Jill's best efforts, Jill and Cindy don't get along.

 

In 2008 she visited Buffy world. She interrupted Buffy and Chris love making. Jill explained that she was an ex man and was told Buffy and Chris were also ex-men. This caused Chris to brake up with Buffy and Buffy to punch Jill in the nose.

 

In 2013 Jill was summoned to a meeting in Possibilities bar. There she came across her fellow ex-men. Then she found out Sam arranged the meeting. She wanted help from the other ex-men.  Jill was willing to offer advice to Sam.

In February of 2016 Jill attended the party being held at Giantess Beach. She was in an autograph hunting mood and managed to get autographs from Deborah Law, Amber Flowers and Janet Ball. Jane Jones and Stacey Hamlin turn her down. She later attended the Giantess Al concert with Buffy.

 

In 2100, Goddess Blunders showed Jill's talk to the media on FemaleGrow world Washington D.C. (Jill herself does not attend the party held on Sally)

 

In 2300 Jill went to the party held on Jessica's world. Jill asked Janice and friends where she could find Eric so she could make him pet of the party. She later realized she was being used as a distraction.

 

Later Jill went to Crystal's house. That night Jill got into an argument with Crystal over her size. Crystal (enlarged to the same sale of her house) refused to believe Jill was 750 feet tall. Instead she believed her tape measure that said that Jill was only nine inches tall.

 

Despite her protests, Jill's speech to the FemaleGrow world Washington D.C. media was shown on the holo VCR. Wendy then teased Jill over her failure to conquer the FemaleGrow world.

 

The next day Jill took part in a pet catching contest. She came in fourth with 12,000 pets.

 

Story appearances

Gender War: Cindy meets Jill

Buffy meets Chris

Jessica and the GTS-goddess party

 

To be continued