- Text Size +

Part 11

 

Elizabeth profile

Hair: brown

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 4000 feet

 

Elizabeth was a fashion model before she became a GTS-Goddess. In 2100 she became a GTS-Goddess. A few days after become a goddess she went to the party being held on Sally. She wanted to meet her fellow GTS-Goddesses and get tips on how to conquer and run a world.

 

Penny acted as her guide during the party.

 

In 2300 she did attend the party being held on Jessica's world. But she left early after goddesses Evylinn and Brandi arrived.

 

Story appearances

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

 

Ellen profile

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 2500 feet

 

The year was 1925. Ellen was a short woman until her then boyfriend Charles took her to the throne.  He reminded her of the legend.

“I have heard that the throne had been waiting centuries for the right woman to come along. This woman after sitting on the thrown will become a GTS-Goddess (whatever that is) and rule the world.”

Using the human sized stairs on the side of throne, they climbed into the seat of the throne. They found a red spot. Ellen sat down on it and then she grew into a 2500 foot GTS-Goddess. She grew to fit the throne and a crown appeared on her head. After breaking up with Charles, Ellen set out to rule her world. 

 

Ellen considers homosexuality a sin. Any homo who dares comes out of the closet is taken to a re-education camp.

In 2009 Ellen took Paula in. They share similar views when it comes to homosexuality.

 

Story appearances

The throne

 

Eve Summers profile

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 1000 feet

 

Eve became a GTS-Goddess in the summer of 1885. She is a gentle goddess who at first enjoyed being a goddess. Being an American she put the interests of America first.

In the Great War she personally killed the Kaiser.

 

In the summer of 1939 Stanley Charm visited her world. She met him and had some interesting talks for she was curious about other worlds. She was relived to find out the great depression was taking place on many worlds therefore not her fault.

 

In World War II she personally killed Hitler. Japan backed down when she made it clear she would kill their emperor if they attacked America.

By 1990 she was getting bored. When the armies of Dolly Hitler invaded her world during the GTS/SW war she didn’t take it seriously until too late. As a result she became a homeless GTS-goddess.

 

Fortunately for her Buffy took her in. (Buffy liked the fact she wasn’t interested in ruling her world)

 

In the aftermath of Buffy love making with Florence Buffy asked Eve if the people of her world would forgive her. Eve replied that they would and besides she ruled the world not the other way around.

As of 2013 Eve Summers is still living on Buffy’s world.

 

Story appearances

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

The losers

Upgrade

 

Florence profile (nickname Miles for inches)

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 70 miles

 

In 1986, Florence came across the Wishbone restaurant. She wished to be so large that every inch of her would be like a mile to everyone else. The next day, she found herself 70 miles tall. (She was 70 inches tall before she grew)

 

Florence is indifferent to Humanity's fate. On August 20, 1999 she stepped on Toronto and barely noticed.

 

Florence is a lesbian. So it was with great delight, that she met Shirley at the party being held on Dennis's world in July of 2000.

 

They had sex and when the Chinese attacked them, they decided to have a city smashing contest. Florence lost the contest.

 

In 2010 Florence had a falling out with Shirley. Florence gave Buffy a size upgrade, so she was the same size as Florence. The two goddesses made love, but their loving making got interrupted by Shirley.  Florence was shocked that Buffy cared about killing people. After calling Buffy a fool she went back to Shirley.

 

In 2014 Florence along with Shirley crashed the GATC fan convention. They wanted to use Janet the actress who plays Scarlett Knight as a toy. Victoria refused to hand her over.

 

In 2100, Florence suggested that a party he held on the shore of Sally's navel. Florence missed swimming and wanted to be near water. (Sally's navel was filled with water for the occasion)

 

In 2300, Florence, Shirley and Pearl arrived on Jessica and managed to get her sexually aroused. (Jessica is straight by the way)

 

Story appearances

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

I want a divorce

GTS-Goddess party 2000

Upgrade

the biggest fan

Jessica and the GTS-goddess party

 

To be continued