- Text Size +

How Sweet it is

 Chapter 1

 

    Claudia and Jake have been on the outs for weeks, but finally they have reconciled.  The couple is pretty average all around, Jake an average height, slim man, in his mid twenties, with black hair and brown eyes.  Claudia has blond hair and blue eyes, and is a petite five foot two inches tall.  They both sit on the hood of Jake’s coup, overlooking the small town, both dressed casually, and both soaking in the romantic atmosphere.   The lights of the small town twinkle beneath them, Jake turns to Claudia and smiles.

“Remember we used to come up here, in high school?” he asks, his voice dripping with nostalgia as he turns his head towards Claudia.

“Yeah, you used to always try and get into my pants...” Claudia says, blinking her eyes innocently.

“And fail miserably.”  Jake shoots back, his smile widening into a lusty grin.

The crickets chirp around them, a warm summer breeze wafting through the area, rustling Claudia’s long hair.   Claudia moves in close to jake and puts her arm over his chest, and Jake leans his head in, kissing his girlfriend passionately.

“Access denied...” Claudia says playfully, giggling briefly as she pulls him in for another passionate kiss, running her pink fingernails through his hair.

“I’m sorry I was mean to you.” Jake says, breathily, caught up in the moment, his erection throbbing against his blue jeans.

Claudia turns around, laying on her back, crossing her arms over her chest and closing her eyes.  She sighs a sigh of frustration.  “Can we not?” she asks sternly.

“I just feel bad...” Jake begins,  shifting to his own back uncomfortably.  Another stiff breeze blows the romantic atmosphere away, leaving in it’s wake a tension that causes both to stir awkwardly.

“You still know how to kill the mood, huh?” Claudia sighs as she sits up, hopping down off of the hood and opening the passenger side door.  She climbs in and slams the door, leaving Jake laying on top of the hood to contemplate what has just transpired.

Jake sighs, he knew this side of Claudia all too well, any little thing would set her off.  Which is how they wound up in this mess in the first place.  She would get pissed off at him for the tiniest of details, and he would retaliate, saying things he regretted later.

“Not this time...” He whispers to himself, already feeling the anger build in his gut.

“Not this time.” He repeats to himself a little bit louder, determined to wait Claudia out.

Jake knows she she is not going anywhere, it is after midnight, and he has the car keys in his pocket. He closes his eyes, knowing that if he just waits, she will come to him.  Jake slowly drifts off to sleep, his body perspiring from the warm summer heat.

He comes to when he feels Claudia’s petite fingers on his chest, rocking him back and forth.  He jumps to attention, realizing that he had passed out.  He prepares himself for another verbal lashing, but to his surprise Claudia just lays back down beside him.  Both of them stare up at the stars for a minute or so.

“Ok, I’m a bitch, sorry...” she apologizes as she wraps her arm around his.  

Bingo! Jake thinks to himself, his whole body swelling in excitement as he takes a deep breath.

He had found a way to save their relationship, once and for all.

“Nah, I can be insensitive sometimes.” he says, searching for her hand and squeezing it in his.

“You know, no one else is here.” she says seductively as she rubs her free hand up and down his stomach.  She does not hesitate to unbutton his fly and slip her hand down his pants, causing Jake to spasm a bit in shocked pleasure.

“Ohh...” Jake moans, a huge smile creeping across his lips, this was going better than he had planned.

Claudia climbs on top of him and starts to grind on his crotch, passionately kissing him as he rubs his hands up and down her slender back.  He grabs her rear end and gives it a nice squeeze. She leans up and smiles down on him.

“My butt!” she says playfully as she lifts his shirt.  She leans in again and starts to kiss down his chest, slowly making her way down to his crotch as he lays his head back against the windshield.

He feels his fly being unzipped and a moment later he feels his erection enter Claudia’s warm mouth, her tongue rolling around his penis.  He slams his hands down on the hood of the car as if something were trying to drag him away.  He can feel her lips close around the base of his cock, moving up and down, up and down, bringing him ever closer to orgasm.  

Within another minute, he moans a bit, shooting his load into her mouth and collapsing onto the hood of the car.  “Oh god... where did that come from?” he asks breathily.

“I don’t know, I just... wanted to taste you I guess.” she says sheepishly as she crawls back onto the hood of the car, laying once again on her back and looking up at the stars.

The couple sits there for a silent moment, recollecting what had just happened.  The spark was back in their lives, they both felt it.  

“I love you.” Claudia says, snuggling up to him once more.  “You are a pain in the ass sometimes, but I love you.” she continues as Jake just sits there, soaking it all up.

“Will you move back in with me?” she says as she kisses his neck.

“Yeah.” He answers without hesitation, moving his shoulder a bit in a knee jerk reaction to her assault on his exposed neck.  

“Good, I know it’ll work this time, you just need to a little bit sweeter to me.” she says as she turns her head towards him for a brief second, turning it back towards the sky just in time to see a shooting star whiz by overhead.

“I wish you were a little bit sweeter.” she says, giggling at her own childishness.

A split second later Jake’s lungs stop functioning, and he jolts upright, clutching his chest and desperately trying to suck in oxygen.

“Oh my god! Jake?!” Claudia half screams, her hands beginning to tremble as she places one on his shoulder.

Jake’s eyes bug out of his head, but he doesn't find the fact that he can’t breathe uncomfortable. In fact, his lungs felt fine, they just cease to supply oxygen to his body, which oddly enough, doesn't seem affected.  The next thing jake feels is his heart stopping, followed by an icy feeling running throughout his entire body.  

“Oh my god Jake!? What’s happening to you?! talk to me!” Claudia screams hysterically as Jake’s body starts to quickly dwindle, his clothing and skin turning a deep, dark brown.

The clothing on Jake’s body quickly fuses with his skin as the world becomes unbelievably gigantic to him.  A moment later he finds himself laying flat on his stomach, staring at a gigantic Claudia, who is looking down on him, her mouth agape.

“Claudia!” he yells, his tiny voice quickly dissipating in the vast space all around him.

Claudia simply shrieks, which causes Jake’s whole body to vibrate.  It is unbelievably warm, and the heat makes his whole body burn fiercely, even his clothes.  

“You, you’re, you...” Claudia stammers as she moves a giant hand towards Jake, who instinctively climbs to his hands and knees, the hand was larger than his whole body, and he can feel the massive amounts of heat wafting off of it.  The heat seems to cause him a great deal of discomfort and he scrambles away from her hand.  

“You’re chocolate...” She finally stammers, grabbing his upper body carefully between her thumb and forefinger.

Jake starts to squirm and screams as her delicate fingers lift him off of the hood of the car, the heat cutting through his chest and back like a hot knife.

“No! no!” he screams as he kicks his legs in the air.  “Put me down! put me down! you’re melting me!” Jake screams desperately as the car door opens.  

He finds himself sitting on the passenger seat, the heat trapped inside the car causing him to writhe around and moan in agony as he stares up at his now gigantic girlfriend.  Claudia looks at her hand, wide eyed, her fingertips covered in small smears of melted chocolate, which she rubs together.  

“Claudia please, the air conditioning!” Jake screams out, causing Claudia to snap her head down towards him.

“Oh god, please don’t melt!” she stammers as goes to start the car, Jake moans when he realizes the keys were in his pocket.  But to his surprise the car starts anyway.  Looking up he see’s his keys dangling from the ignition, great relief surging through his tiny, chocolate body.  Claudia had a habit of taking things out of Jake’s pocket without him noticing, it was a game they played, and this time, it had saved his life.

He watches in anticipation as she cranks the AC, aiming the passenger side vent down at him.  

at first it causes him to scream in agony as hot air blasts him, but it quickly turns cool, and then crisp.  He tries to sigh in relief as the cool air blasts over him, but finds he cannot, his new body will allow no such thing.

“Thank you... thank you...” he says, in a low whisper.

“Are you trying to talk? I can’t hear anything, I see your lips moving, but, oh god jake! oh god!” she panics, her eyes wide and her arms moving this way and that, frantically.

“What are we gonna do? I’ll bring you to the hospital, no I can’t do that, what if this isn’t real?”

She stammers on as she looks behind her, pulling out of the spot erratically and whipping the car around. The sharp movements cause jake to tumble around the seat.   

“Oh I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” she apologizes frantically as she looks down on Jake, snapping her head back to the road as she speeds down the winding hill.

“Claudia! Claudia!” Jake screams as he sits up, trying to steady himself, only to land flat on his face as the car hugs a massive curve.  He lifts his head up frantically, staring up at his now giant size girlfriend as she drives like a madwoman, not even paying attention to him.

After a few tense minutes the car stops, and the engine is killed.

“Oh my god, are you ok? I’ll get you into the fridge right away, sit tight, please! please stay with me!” she pleads as she opens the glove compartment, pulling out a napkin, which she lowers down onto Jake.

“Claudia! ahh!!” Jake screams covering his face as the napkin blots out his vision.  He finds himself lifted and carried through the air, the car door slamming and the alarm sounding.

He feels each step his massive girlfriend takes, and can hear the keys jingling as she hastily opens the door, flipping on a light and running to the fridge, yanking it open.

Bright light floods jason’s eyes, but they do not burn as he is set down on the glass shelf of the fridge.  A gigantic jar of peanut butter towering over his tiny body.

“Jake...” Claudia’s massive voice booms, causing jake to twist around, her face hovering just above the shelf as she bends down.

“Claudia, call nine-one-one!” Jake screams in a panic, as Claudia blinks at him, her eyes bloodshot.  

“I can’t hear you Jake...” she says, her voice quivering.  

Claudia reaches a finger out and rolls her fingertip down the length of Jake’s tiny body, mouthing the word wow, before pulling it away.  

“I..I..just let me think for a minute.” Claudia sighs before slowly standing up and closing the door, sealing Jake in complete darkness.