- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More action in this chapter than the last, plus a new tag that I hadn't been planning on.  Review if you're feeling generous.  :-)

Kelsey spent the next few moments rubbing the pad of her giant index finger slowly over Steve’s back as he hacked and coughed.  She watched with concern as his little shoulders heaved up and down before her eyes lit up and she pulled a bottle from her bag.  After shaking it well she poured a tiny amount of the contents into the cap and offered it to Steve, still perched in the small bento box between her legs.  Steve mouthed “thank you” before taking a huge swig from the cap, promptly spewing black tinged liquid on the front edge of Kelsey’s skirt.

“What … the hell … Did you just give me vinegar?!” Steve asked, wiping the excess gunk from his mouth with the back of his hand.  His face was beet red.  “Do you eat anything that’s not horribly disgusting?”

Kelsey puled her hand back quickly and shifted in her seat, nearly knocking Steve out of his box.  “It’s kombucha, dummy.  And look at what you did!  I bought this skirt especially to wear today and now it’s, it’s …” she trailed off as her cute lips turned down in a deep frown.

Steve sighed hard before looking up at Kelsey.  “I’m sorry.  Why don’t you shrink me down a little so I can pick off the bits from your skirt and sop up the liquid with a piece of napkin.  You’re so big that if you tried to wipe it off you’d just set the stain.  C’mon, let me help.”  Steve lifted his tiny arms toward Kelsey waiting for her to pick him up, giving her his best smile.  “Please?”

“Well I guess you couldn’t make it any worse,” Kelsey replied, doing her best to maintain her angry glare but feeling her eyes soften a little in spite of herself.  A small smirk curled the corner of her mouth as she picked a slowly dwindling Steve up between her fingers.  “Just don’t get any ideas, little guy.”

”Or do,” flashed quickly through her mind.

The plain of Kelsey’s skirt loomed large in Steve’s vision as she set him down near the fan-shaped mess he had left there just moments before.  He stood gingerly, feeling his feet sink just slightly into the soft fabric.  The heat from Kelsey’s body radiated through the ground beneath his feet, the immense softness of her gigantic thighs pulling the skirt taut, making a very comfortable platform for him to work.  As he walked over to the stain Kelsey helpfully set a small corner of napkin and lid from one of her bento boxes next to the mess so that he’d have somewhere to put the debris.

Steve got down on his hands and knees and quietly began to pick up the now giant chunks of Oreo from Kelsey’s skirt, stopping every so often to soak up the kombucha.  After he’d cleared what was, to him, a large section, he turned his body towards Kelsey’s face and said, “Can I ask you something?”

“Mm-hm, sure.”

“Why does a pretty and popular girl like you seem so practiced at eating alone in her car?” he said with a smile.

When Kelsey didn’t respond immediately Steve lifted his head and found her giant green eyes, surprised by the anguish he saw in them.  She saw his look of concern, obvious even though he was so tiny, and gave him a small smile.  She opened her mouth to speak before closing it quickly and pursing her lips.

“I broke up with my boyfriend a few months ago …” Kelsey finally started, launching into the story of her and Brad.  She told Steve about how they’d met, and how everyone considered theirs a classic romance.  Kelsey gulped hard before recounting the events of the day their relationship ended, her cheeks reddening deeply as she retold her macrophilic desires.  Steve smiled reassuringly and patted her thigh.  By now he’d finished cleaning and was sitting in the small crease Kelsey’s skirt made between her legs, supporting himself with one hand on each of her thighs while he sat with his legs out in front of him.  Finally she told him about driving away from Brad’s in tears, her eyes reddening just slightly as she recounted the story.

“So for a while school was tough, running into Brad in the halls, seeing him in class.  I just wanted some time for myself, and so I made my car my sanctuary.  Somewhere no one would bother me.”

Kelsey looked away for a moment, lost in her thoughts.  Steve took the moment to examine her beautiful face, serene in her reverie.  

“Hey,” he said softly after a while.

“Yeah?” Kelsey responded in kind, her eyes finding his again, but this time crinkling because of a warm smile that lit up her face.

“Thanks for sharing your sanctuary with me,” Steve said, lifting his arms to his sides.  “It’s pretty nice.  The company’s not too bad, either.”

This made Kelsey blush again, as she lowered her head and gave him a coy grin.

“But the refreshments definitely leave something to be desired,” Steve continued, smiling broadly.

“Hey!” Kelsey exclaimed, playfully reaching for the tiny man before she was startled by a light tapping on the tinted glass behind her head.

“Miss Kelsey?” came a voice from outside.

“Oh, shit! It’s Sam!” Kelsey whispered, her body seeming to move frantically in all directions as she panicked.  Her thoughts were clouded with fear as she snatched Steve up in the fingertips of her left hand, gripping his tiny body a little too tightly.  Kelsey’s mind raced as she tried to plan her next move, hyper aware of time ticking away as the security guard outside started to walk around to the side of her car.  She had to do something!  Quickly!  She had to hide Steve!

Maybe it was her already agitated mental state, or maybe it was the thoughts she had been having about Steve as he sat between her thighs being all cute and charming, or maybe it was her longtime, subconscious giantess fantasies getting the better of her — probably all three, to be honest — but the electrical pulses firing furiously between her neurons came up with what can only be described as a pretty lousy plan.

Steve was surprised to find himself being pulled closer to Kelsey’s giant form, her other hand coming into his view as she used it to pull up the fabric of her tank top and bring the top of her skirt away from her body.  Without a word she thrust him down her skirt, depositing him just at the top of her small, neatly trimmed bush before withdrawing her hand and letting her panties and leggings crush his tiny body against hers.  Pulling down her tank and smoothing the front of her skirt she quickly opened the door and tumbled outside, hoping and praying that Steve would have the good sense to keep quiet.

For his part, Steve’s poor, tiny body was awash with so many sensations that he was having a hard time processing all of the emotions he was feeling.  Fear was first and foremost in his brain, a cold sensation that gripped his stomach and made his arms and legs feel like lead.  But within this coldness was another, much warmer feeling.  Besides the incredible heat Kelsey’s skin was giving off, Steve could feel another heat growing from between his legs as his cock stiffened inside his giant panty prison.  Kelsey’s heady, almost woodsy aroma was strong between her body all these layers of what was, to him, thick fabric, causing his primitive, lizard brain to quickly focus on one thing with laser intensity.  Slowly he began to lower himself downward, using Kelsey’s huge bush for handholds.

Kelsey stumbled a little too fast out of her car door to greet Sam as he came around to see if she was inside.  Sam could see her wide eyes and slightly disheveled clothing and quickly assumed she was up to no good.  He sniffed the air discreetly, trying to detect booze or weed, but instead only smelled slight traces of that silly hippie drink that he knew she liked to have with her lunch.  She’d once tried to explain to him that no one drank it because it tasted good, but the conversation had just left him shaking his head.  The thought of her kombucha snapped Sam back to his senses and made him remember that this was a good, if sometimes sad, girl in front of him.  He relaxed slightly, his stern face melting into his default friendly expression.

“Well hey Miss Kelsey, happy birthday.  Haven’t seen you ‘round here in a little while.  Everything okay?” Sam asked, remembering the first time he’d met Kelsey.  She’d been a crying mess sitting in her car, her delicate features puffy and streaked with makeup.  After that day he’d told her that she could come out here for lunch as long as she didn’t cause any trouble.

“Yeah, Sam, just fine.  Thanks.  You startled me,” Kelsey replied, trying her absolute best to be normal.  “I didn’t see you when I came out here and thought you might be taking a break or something.”

Sam responded with a deep, gravelly laugh.  “Haha, you know I ain’t got time for no breaks, no matter what they say up in the front office.  I gotta keep you kids safe, first and foremost,” he said, flashing a genuine smile full of very white teeth.  “‘Sides, someone has to be here to make sure you get back to class on time.  You’re gonna be late if you don’t start gettin’ back now.”

Kelsey reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out her phone, seeing that she only had a few minutes until her next class started.  She gave Sam what she hoped was her most normal seeming smile and was about to thank him when suddenly an electric shock radiated outward from between her legs and up her spine, causing her knees to buckle.  Sam reached out to help her steady herself, but she recovered quickly, her face slightly flushed but smiling.

“Woo, sorry.  I think there’s a little bug going around,” Kelsey said, placing her hand over her waist as her knees wobbled once more, causing Sam to regard her with some concern.

“You gonna be okay, Miss Kelsey?  It’d be a real shame for you to get sick on your birthday.”

“Yeah, Sam, thanks for your concern.  I have a feeling that everything is going to come out alright,” Kelsey replied, turning away from him to gather her things from her car.  As she reached into the backseat of her Bug she bent at her waist and squeezed her thighs together hard, trying to slow the arousal that was building deep inside of her.  She abandoned her lunch boxes and just gathered what she’d need for her final three classes.  She gasped sharply, trying to muffle the sound by bringing her sleeve up to her mouth.  She bit down hard on the fabric, stifling a moan and trying her best to pull herself together.

Kelsey pulled her keys from the ignition and closed the door, trying not to act suspicious but also trying to keep her burning cheeks from Sam’s view.  With slightly shaky legs she slowly made her way back towards the school, calling another thank you over her shoulder to the concerned security guard.

“Anytime, Miss Kelsey,” Sam called back.  “Happy birthday, again.  I hope you feel better and get everything you want,” he said as he watched her walk away.

“Ungh, me toooo,” Kelsey said under her breath after she was several yards away.  She could feel Steve’s tiny body grinding against her clit, and it was all she could do to not reach under her skirt and press him even harder against her.  But she could feel Sam’s eyes on her as she walked away and did her best to constrain herself.  In the distance she could see classrooms and she made a beeline for the nearest restroom.  As amazing as she felt she knew she had to get her tiny captive out of her panties before she tried to sit through her next class.

Steve was having the time of his life between Kelsey’s legs.  At his tiny size it had taken him some time to traverse down her neatly trimmed bush, but once his foot had brushed the top of her clitoral hood he’d felt his world dip and sway.  Smiling to himself he lowered himself just slightly further, pushing his foot against her silky smooth folds and running his sole down as much of her clit as he could reach.  After running out of hair to hold onto Steve pushed his back against the fabric of Kelsey’s panties, using the pressure to rappel down her body until he had a knee on either side of her massive love button.  He grabbed as much of her labia in his hands as he could and slowly began thrusting his cock against her, building to a steady rhythm.

Kelsey tried to time her strides with each one of Steve’s tiny thrusts, hoping to delay her own orgasm until she’d reached the safety of the girl’s room.  Since the next period was literally only a minute away she figured she’d have the place to herself and would just be a few minutes late to her media class.  The restroom was only about twenty yards away when Karen came around the corner with Liz, another of Kelsey’s friends, in tow.

“There you are, chica,” Karen said, exasperated.  “Liz and me thought you’d ditched.  C’mon, we’re gonna be late!” Karen grabbed Kelsey’s hand and pulled her away from the bathroom and towards another block of classrooms.

“Noooo, nonono,” Kelsey said weakly, her face fully flushed, her legs weak.  She was so close that she was almost pushed over the edge when Liz accidentally brushed her nipple while reaching out to help steady her.  “No, guys, I have to go to the bathroom so bad.  I don’t feel good.  I’ll just be late, okay?  Go on without me.”

Karen spun around.  “Are you crazy?” she asked.  “You know you can’t be late to Mr. Munro’s class again.  Remember how small you said you felt after he yelled at you last time?”

Kelsey’s eyes flashed with an idea and instantly the pressure on her clit was gone.  She broke Karen’s grip and stood still for just a few moments, letting out a long breath before rejoining her friends and heading into class.