- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This has the potential to be a very long story as I have years of material I want to get out.  It starts off slowly but will be action-packed.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a detailed retelling of a classic of the genre the way I've always wanted to see it.  Things will pick up from here.

 

 

The  man awoke with a start, instinctively clutching at the ground underneath where he laid on his back.  It was rough, not unlike a bedspread.  Where was he?  For that matter, WHO was he?  Firstly, he supposed he was on a bed, but it was a dark room and that was all he could figure.  He didn't remember if he'd gone on vacation.  Was it his own bed?  Once again, the nagging question of his identity bubbled to the surface.  What was going on?

Well, he thought to himself, I'm not going to find anything out lying here on my back.  Gingerly he touched his foot down to the floor.  It was hard and cold, almost plasticy feeling.  He paused for a moment before sitting up and swinging his other leg over until both of his feet were touching the floor.  He got up, feeling the floor give slightly under his feet, but not in an unsafe way.  The room was dark, practically pitch black, save for a slight bit of light streaming in through a small window across the room that was covered by a thin white curtain.  On wobbly legs the man walked towards the window.  He could hear … something outside, but he was so disoriented it could have been anything from passing traffic to a family of grizzly bears.  He made it to the window and peeked out, but was met with a jumbled mass of dark shapes.  He tried squinting and shielding his eyes from any reflections, but still could see nothing.  The noises continued, just as mysterious but slightly more rhythmic.

Sighing he turned around and made his way towards the outline of a door across the room.  His body felt slightly achey, like he'd been asleep far too long.  At least his head was clearing, though he was still puzzled by his situation.  Maybe the answers he was looking for were outside with whatever was making that racket.

The door handle didn't turn but the door did crack open at his touch.  He was greeted by more darkness and he eagerly took a few quick steps forward.  In his haste he didn't see the bannister in front of him and he ran into it hard.  He almost caught himself, his arms flailing, but he was too disoriented and lost his footing.  He fell to his right, the stairs rising up to meet him violently.  Suddenly he was tumbling down smooth plastic stairs, falling head over heels, his limbs tangled and useless.  He could feel his head hit a few steps incredibly hard and he knew he'd have serious injuries by the time he reached the bottom of the staircase.  Finally he came to rest at the bottom of the stairs, panting hard.  He lay there for a moment, praying nothing was broken.  Slowly he rose to his feet, feeling his legs and arms and head, amazed that he didn't feel a bone jutting out at some weird angle or a warm, wet patch of blood.  It was only then that he realized that he wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing.

He brushed himself off and moved, slowly this time, towards what looked like the front door.  The noises outside were louder now, banging and creaking and …moaning?  I must really be out of it, he thought.  The doorknob was again just for show, and he pushed his way out into the blackness.

 

----------

 

Kelsey woke up to a loud noise.  As she laid in bed it took her a moment to realize that she was alone in her bedroom and had woken herself up by speaking too loudly.  Must've been dreaming, she said to no one in particular.  Moving to get up she found her left hand stuffed between her legs under her pink cotton panties.  She chuckled softly to herself.  This wasn't the first time she'd awoken this way, but it had been a while.  It had been a few months since she and Brad had split, and she was an average 17 year old girl with needs, after all.  She paused and glanced at her bedside table where the clock glowed a green "12:05."  Make that 18, she corrected herself.  She tucked a strand of long, brown hair behind her ear and bit her lower lip.  It HAD been a while.  Leaning her lithe teen body back into bed she slowly worked her panties down, pulling one leg through and leaving the rest hanging off her other bent knee.  Happy Birthday to me, she thought as she slid her hand down her flat tummy towards her wet and hungry sex.

 

----------

 

The man looked for a front yard, a fence, a street beyond, anything to try to get his bearings.  Wherever he was was almost completely black save for a small amount of ambient light and a soft green glow somewhere far above his head.  No streetlights, even, he thought.  He walked down the front steps expecting to feel grass or a sidewalk under his feet when he reached the bottom, but instead he felt something like carpet?  His confusion was growing into anger and frustration as he felt his way forward in the dark.  Suddenly the noises started up again, high above his head near the green glow.  It sounded like something incredibly huge being dragged across fabric, then the creak of giant springs.  Faintly he could also hear something wet, like someone very far away was churning butter.  But it was the next sound that simultaneously got his attention and filled him with fear: a distant and low moan, almost a growl.  One that was definitely human.

"Hey, hey!  Hello!  Is someone there?" the man shouted into the darkness, ready to run back into the house at a moment's notice if need be.  He cupped his hands around his mouth.  "HELLLOOOOO!" he yelled.  No response.  The butter churning had been replaced by a loud, wet squishing and slurping, and the moaning continued.  "Hey!  Hey, goddammit!" the man yelled hoarsely in extreme frustration.  

Looking ahead and he could see the outline of what looked like a short office building in the distance.  When he reached it instead of finding a door he just found what felt like yards and yards of fabric.  What the hell is this place, he wondered.  Without even thinking the man grabbed two handfuls of fabric and began to climb.

 

----------

 

Kelsey was lost in a world of ecstasy.  Her head was thrown back, her eyes closed, her breasts bouncing against each other as she pumped a finger deep inside her pussy.  She could feel her wetness coating her finger as she pulled it out and rubbed it in wide, slow circles around her hard clit.  She was in no hurry, content to tease herself with one hand while the other ran over her body, caressing her inner thighs before running up to cup one tit.  She drew her legs up, her feet running over her sheets, and spread them wide before plunging two fingers back inside her wet pussy.  Kelsey was careful not to make too much noise.  The last thing she wanted was for anyone else in the house to see her like this.  She drew her fingers out slowly, running her creamy wetness across her smooth pussy lips before slowly pushing them back inside all the way to her last knuckle.  She allowed a small moan to escape her lips as her mind wandered back to a cute guy she'd flirted with at the mall the afternoon before.  Oh, the things she would do to him if he were here right now, she thought to herself.

 

----------

 

It was a long, tough climb, but not half as tough as the man expected it to be.  He reached a stoping point where a soft ledge jutted out and a new wall of fabric began.  If he could remember anything other than the past few minutes he would have thought it was the weirdest thing he'd ever done.  As it was he just paused to rest before continuing his climb  The whole building was moving, and he could see shapes move in the darkness above him.  And the growling, or whatever it was, was definitely coming from whatever was at the top.  He reckoned that he'd made it about two thirds of the way up.  Sighing hard, he began his final ascent.

 

----------

 

She could feel her orgasm building slowly, an electric heat rising from her toes all the way to the top of her head.  The soft green glow of her alarm clock didn't provide much light, but she could feel that her chest and neck and cheeks were hot and flush.  Both of her hands were occupied now, one sliding three fingers inside of her while the other ran wide circles over her clit.  Her body heat suddenly made her very annoyed by the blankets that still covered part of her legs and she kicked them down.  Her hand left her clit and pulled off her panties the rest of the way down her leg, tossing them down by the end of her bed.  It was then that she heard what sounded like a small yelp.  She froze and peered into the darkness at the end of her bed.

 

----------

 

He'd finally made it to the top, pulling himself over in one last frenzy of climbing,  He lay there panting for a moment, trying to regain his composure, his mind not allowing him to perceive what was happening yards away from him as he slowly recovered.  The air here was thick and humid, and there was a strong but pleasant smell that he couldn't place.  Finally he climbed to his feet and looked ahead.  He could see what looked like a monstrously huge, yet feminine, foot just inches away from him, laying flat against the top of the building.  As soon as he had time to register what it was it was gone, pulled back into the green tinted darkness.  Before he could even feel a sense of surprise it slammed back into him, pushing him and the fabric he'd been standing on several feet backwards.  Staggering to his feet he was immediately knocked down again, this time by a damp, heavy piece of fabric that hit him squarely in the chest, causing him to cry out in surprise.  Oddly the fabric smelled even more strongly than the air around him, but with the same familiar scent that he just couldn't place.  He touched his chest as he rose up again and his hand came away wet and slightly slimy.  As his eyes began to adjust to his slightly brighter surroundings he began to walk forward, determined to figure out just what the hell was happening.  He didn't even notice that all of the noises he'd been hearing had suddenly stopped.

It seemed as though he were walking through a small canyon, its white walls rising and then falling on either side of him as he moved forward.  He could see something outlined ahead, backlit by the strange green light.  It had a familiar shape.  He froze as all of the pieces fell into place.

 

----------

 

Kelsey was holding her breath, knowing that she'd been caught for sure.  If she was lucky it would be her parents and not her sister, just a few years younger than her but just as beautiful and very manipulative.  She'd be able to reason with her parents, getting over it eventually, but she knew she'd never live down her sister catching her.  Still, for anyone to find her this way, completely naked and spread, and on her birthday especially, would have been mortifying.  Her eye caught movement at the end of her bed and she covered herself instinctively, one arm covering her rosy pink nipples while the other clamped down around her dripping slit.  But it was a small movement, and for a moment she thought it must have been her cat picking an incredibly unfortunate time to pay her a visit.  Until she remembered that her cat had passed a few months ago.  She peered into the darkness.  A ghost? No way. Finally her eyes were able to focus on whatever it was that moving towards her.

It was a tiny man, or what looked like a tiny man, slowly walking between her legs.  She blinked hard to make sure she was awake. Determined to test whether or not she was dreaming she used the hand that was holding her breast to tweak her nipple.  Her pretty, slightly freckled face wrinkled up in an expression of pain, but she bit her lip hard to avoid making any noise.  When she opened her eyes he was still there.  Looking at his tentative movements it was obvious to Kelsey that he hadn't grasped exactly what was happening.  Also he appeared to be completely nude.  His walk was familiar … It couldn't be!  She couldn't believe this was actually happening.  After all of those years of birthday wishes.  Suddenly the man stopped and Kelsey saw her chance.

 

----------

 

No, it can't be, he thought.  It just can't.  But it all fit, the fake house, the sounds, the fabric covered building, the valley he'd been walking through … That delicious smell.  This couldn't be happening.  But it was, just like in his dreams, the one thing he could remember.

As the realization hit him like a ton of bricks so did something else massive, yet soft, damp and fragrant.  He knew what it was immediately, the cum drenched hand of the giantess on the giant bed before him.  The hand of the girl that had been playing with herself the entire time he could remember anything.  He felt immense pressure on the sides of his body as the ground beneath his feet suddenly fell away as he was lifted in the air and towards the shadowed face of his mysterious captress.

The neurons in Kelsey's brain were working overtime.  She had been so close to orgasm, her face rouged, her eyes wide, her pussy pulsing.  Now she had a living, breathing and naked man wrapped up in her hand.  She could feel his tiny fists beating against the skin between her thumb and forefinger.  Concentrating hard on the feeling of his body in her hand she was pretty sure she could make out his tiny package pressed into her palm, and it made her ruby lips spread into a wide smile.  She had an idea, and with her free hand she reached over and switched on her beside lamp.

Suddenly the room was bathed in light, causing them both to shield their eyes and squint.  Kelsey had been prepared for this and recovered first, evaluating the tiny man in her fist.  Oh my god, it was him! The guy from the mall yesterday.  She had seen him across the food court with a group of what she assumed were his friends.  They had exchanged glances as he walked up to his table, and she took in everything about him.  He was breathtaking, the most handsome man she'd ever seen, with shaggy blond hair, a chiseled jaw, a muscular yet lean physique, and eyes you just wanted to melt into for the rest of your life.  Kelsey had imagined him smelling like a mixture of fresh campfire and musk, so ruggedly handsome was he.  She could feel a soft heat between her legs and knew she was getting wet just looking at him.  She'd wanted to at least say hi and give him her number, but when she looked up from her reverie he and his friends had moved on.  And now, here he was, in her room, covered in her wetness and gripped tightly in her fingers.  He was completely at her mercy.  She moved him closer to her face.  Her smile widened.

When the man could see again the first thing he could register was a face not too far away from his own.  It was a pretty girl who looked vaguely familiar, studying him intently from a couple of feet away.  Suddenly her face seemed to grow, filling his entire field of vision, her beautiful features impossibly huge.  He realized that she had merely been holding him some distance from her face before and now had moved him much, much closer.  He had to look in all directions just to see her whole face as she was too close and too big to see all at once.  First he saw her button nose, that must have been cute at its normal size but looked less so when it was over a foot long.  Above those and past a light dusting of freckles lay two beautiful jade green eyes locked directly onto him.  Past that was dark hair, tousled and untidy but still shiny and perfect.  Moving back down he realized that she had positioned him directly in front of her massive mouth, her red lips and white teeth giving him the biggest grin he'd ever seen.  A hungry grin.  Her breath smelled like sex as it washed over him.

Kelsey was the first to break the silence.  "Hi, little guy," she said, looking him squarely in the eyes.  "Looks like this is going to be the best birthday ever.  What's your name?"

"I, … I don't know," the man responded. "Who am I?  Is it your birthday?  How did I get here?  What's going on?  Why are you so big?  You look familiar, do I know you?  Are you going to hurt me?!" His questions spilled out of him at a frantic pace, each one increasingly louder and more desperate.

She closed her eyes, pursing her lips and shaking her head slightly, overwhelmed by the sudden outburst.  "Shh, shh.  It's okay.  The last thing I want to do is hurt you, trust me.  We'll have plenty of time to discuss this later." She loosened her grip slightly, bringing a finger up to tousle his hair as softly as could with the massive digit, pausing to run it down his cheek.  "For now just know that you are here because I wished for it.  I don't know why it all of a sudden came true, and before I even had a chance to wish it this year, but I'm happy that it did and Im sooo glad it was you.  What you should also know is that for the past few years my wish has grown more, uh …," she looked away, slightly embarrassed, "adult in nature.  Oh, and you seem to have interrupted me right as I was about to, …mmm, finish.  So we'll figure everything else out in the morning."  Her grip tightened on his body, and he noticed that she was moving him downwards.  She eyed him hungrily as her legs spread themselves with a will of their own.  "But tonight … Tonight you're going to make alllll my wishes come true."

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!