- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a little GTS action but plenty of story.  Hopefully this will prove that I can write more than just finely detailed smut.  :-)  Please let me know what you think.

 

*Edited notes on 4/20/14 just to add a snarky comment*

Want to make sure that your chapter has far less views than the ones immediately before and after it?  Just say there is less giantess action in the chapter notes.  :-)  C'mon guys, there's still some good stuff in there, just slightly less than what came before.  And I've written less sex-filled chapters since.  Just sayin'.

 

 

Kelsey hummed happily to herself as she pulled her electric blue VW Bug out of the driveway.  After adjusting her rear view mirror slightly she flipped on the radio to the local Top 20 station and started her short drive to school.  She had a smile on her face that just would not quit.  Looking down at her chest she could just barely make out the figure of Steve as he struggled between the soft flesh of her tit and the thick fabric of her bra cup.  She reached down with one hand and pushed the soft bump around her chest until the tiny figure of Steve was directly over her nipple.  The feeling sent a tingle down her spine all the way to her toes.  Kelsey blinked hard and readjusted her hands on the steering wheel, coughing slightly as she squeezed her thighs together.  She quickly found that she couldn't keep her eyes on the road and off the tiny, wriggling mass against her chest.  Suddenly a memory floated to the surface …

 

----------

 

"Mmm, how's this, baby girl?" 

Brad had Kelsey's left nipple entirely in his mouth.  As he flicked the rough pink tip with his tongue he brought his left hand up to tweak her other nipple between his thumb and forefinger.  Kelsey shuddered against his touch, arching her back involuntarily, only able to nod her approval.  She could feel Brad's mouth curl into a smile against her tit as he redoubled his efforts until both of her rosy nips were rock hard.  He knew how much she liked having her boobs played with before they fucked.

Kelsey and Brad had been dating for well over a year, but had been friends since middle school.  Their initial meeting had been unremarkable: as junior high lab partners they had mostly successfully navigated the dissection of a grasshopper and, later that year, an entire frog.  They became friends outside of class, but because of their different social statuses had never really considered dating.  Kelsey was far out of Brad's league, her slender beauty clearly outmatching Brad's chunky, boyish frame.  That all changed freshman year when Brad returned from summer break a couple of inches taller and with more of a man's body than a boy's.  He made the football team that year and caught Kelsey's eye in the process.  She'd never been a shallow girl, but it became hard for Kelsey to ignore a cute, friendly boy who liked to spend time around her.  They made it official the beginning of their junior year and quickly became one of the popular and pretty couples on campus.  The couple's parents had even quietly, and half-jokingly, discussed the possibility of marriage.

Kelsey lifted her head forward and smiled down on Brad, gazing deeply into his blue eyes.  They crinkled when they met hers before closing as he repositioned his mouth on her breast.  She reached up and ran her hands through his sandy blond hair.  Kelsey admired the man he had become, tall, handsome, loving.  Everyone said they were the perfect couple.  Perfect dolls.  "Well," she thought to herself, "he certainly is perfectly turning me on."  Still, there was something missing, something not quite perfect; something that Kelsey even had trouble admitting to her herself.  She wanted more.

"Hey, Brad," Kelsey said softly, her breath slightly fuzzy with arousal.

Brad looked up from her tit with a questioning look before letting her nipple out of his mouth with a wet pop.  "Yeah, babe?  What's up?"

Kelsey pursed her lips slightly and sat up on Brad's bed.  The pair had the house to themselves till at least 5:30 and had planned to make the most of it.  Brad reluctantly moved to her side and put his arm around her waist protectively.  "What's wrong Elsie? he asked, taking her hand in his.

"No, it's nothing," she responded, turning away.

"C'mon.  I know you better than that," Brad said, cupping her cheek in his strong hand.

"I dunno," she said, letting Brad turn her head towards him.  Kelsey suddenly noticed her breast hanging out of her shirt and quickly moved to pull up her tank to preserve her modesty.  She loved sex but she wasn't a slut.  A sigh escaped her lips.  "Sometimes I have these fantasies …"

Brad's body suddenly became rigid next to her.  He silently waited for her to continue.

"Don't worry sweetheart," Kelsey replied quickly, taking his hand from her face and squeezing it strongly in her own.  "We don't have to have that talk again.  This isn't about you, it's about me."

Brad finally exhaled.  "Okay, what is it?" he asked with a slightly forced smile.

Kelsey proceeded slowly.  "Well, like …  Sorry, it's hard to explain. You know." She looked up at him.  "First of all, I love you and you turn me on like no one else ever has." Her eyes flicked slightly to the side at the lie, but Brad didn't notice.  "I mean, this little guy is all I'll ever need to keep me satisfied," she said, sliding her hand out of Brad's grip and up along his pant leg until she had grasped his cock under the fabric of his jeans.

"Uhhhh …," Brad groaned at her touch.  He could feel his shaft harden along his thigh as she began to move her hand up and down. 

Kelsey continued to rub Brad through his jeans as she continued. "But sometimes I wish I could have more of you," she said.

Brad's face scrunched up in anger.  "Hey, wait, do you mean you wish I had a, a …" He couldn't even bring himself to finish the question.

"Shh, no no, baby," she said, smiling up at him and giving his cock a squeeze.  "You fill me up very well.  I love how your big, fat dick feels inside of me."  Her hand moved up to the fly of Brad's jeans and zipped it down slowly.  Brad gasped as she deftly reached her small hand into the slit in his boxers.

Kelsey's mind flashed back to a few moments ago when Brad's lips were locked on her nipple.  She imagined it from a different perspective and smiled as she found her prize and wrapped her fingers around it, freeing it from its fabric enclosure.

"Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have your whole body inside of me," she said as she pumped his cock in her hand.

There was silence as Brad's distracted and blood-deprived brain tried to process what Kelsey was saying.  She looked at him with bright eyes as she continued to slide her hand over his shaft.

"Umm, so like … Huh?" was all he could muster.

"I want to be a giant, a giantess like in Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman," she answered, remembering one of her favorite childhood films.  She'd worn out her taped from TV VHS copy years ago.

No one had ever accused Brad of having brains to spare.  "So you want to be a giant woman … a giantess … and have sex with me?"

"Can you even imagine it, Brad?" Kelsey asked, squeezing him tighter as she continued to work him.  "Love on the scale of Gulliver!  You'd be able to do me like no one else has ever done a woman.  And instead of my hand wrapped around you, you could be getting a blow job between my giant lips.  You could explore my body like never before, bounce around on my huge tits, whatever you want.  Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Kelsey could feel Brad's cock soften in her grip.  "Honey?" she asked, looking up into his face.

Brad looked at her, an expression of extreme disgust clouding his handsome features.  He pulled back, pushing her hand away from his cock and scooting away from her.

"NO … Just no," Brad said, his voice dripping with horror.  "That's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard, Kels.  Are you serious right now?  How could you even have those thoughts?  Does that turn you on?!  You want me to do what?  What do you want me to do, get a wetsuit and a flashlight and just climb up in there?  That's so gross!  What's wrong with you?"

Kelsey pulled her hand back quickly, her shoulders hunching as she took Brad's hateful barrage.  She was surprised at how vehement he was in his disgust for the ideas she'd expressed.  After their talk several months ago she thought that he would be more receptive to her having her own fantasies.  But looking into his eyes she knew right then that it was over, that she'd lost him.

She watched as he rose from the bed, his expression of disgust turning to one of anger.  His hands shook as he re-buttoned his fly and zipped himself up.  Kelsey felt tears brimming in her eyes.

"I don't know how it's possible that after all these years I didn't know what a fucking pervert you are," Brad spat harshly.  "You're sick!"

Kelsey drew her feet up on the bed, her arms wrapping around her knees.  "You, you think I'm sick…?" she asked as the first tears broke free and rolled slowly down her rosy cheeks.  "I love you, Brad.  I thought you of all people would understand since you…"

Brad cut her off quickly by raising his hand and giving her a stern look.  "I told you we were never going to talk about that again."

"But …"

"I said shut up!" Brad barked at her, finally standing up and moving towards his bedroom door.

Kelsey's mind was a whirlwind.  She had expected some resistance, but never in her wildest dreams did she ever think that Brad would react so badly to this.  A part of her brain realized that he was probably just projecting onto her his own disgust about himself and his own sexual proclivities.  Of course that's it, she tried to assure herself, drawing on her knowledge from the psychology course she took last semester.  Pride was definitely one of his faults, she knew that.  It made perfect sense.  But an overwhelming part of her couldn't help but take it personally.  This was the man she loved with all her heart, the man that she sometimes pictured spending the rest of her life with.  She would have done anything for him.  Finally she broke down sobbing, hiding her head in her hands.  Why had she told him, she asked herself as she saw her vision of their lives together blow away like smoke in the wind.  Why had she ruined everything?

Brad mumbled something as Kelsey rose and ran out of his room.  She quickly made it out to the driveway where her car was parked, never looking back to see if Brad was following.  Through a veil of tears she was finally able to unlock her door and start the ignition.  Her breath slowed as she tried to pull herself together.  She did allow herself one look at Brad's house, her eyes finding the porch swing that they had shared their first kiss on, now empty and swaying slightly in the breeze.  Of course there was no sign of Brad.  Wiping the tears from her eyes, Kelsey shifted her Bug into reverse and backed out of Brad's driveway for the last time.

 

----------

 

A balloon popped outside her window, snapping Kelsey back to reality.  The woman on the crosswalk in front of her swore loudly as a two more balloons in the birthday bouquet she was carrying twisted themselves together in the breeze, the strings slicing into other balloon and producing two more loud bursts.  Kelsey smiled ironically to herself slightly as one tear rolled down her face.  Figures. 

Steve pulled his head free of the hot, sweaty prison that he'd been trapped in for nearly ten minutes.  Though he didn't need to breathe he still savored the cool air that he found at the top of Kelsey's bra.  When she'd first dropped him inside of her top he had immediately panicked, the claustrophobia that he'd felt earlier suddenly rising to the surface once again.  He had quickly realized that he had nothing to fear, but as the feelings of claustrophobia subsided they were quickly replaced by one of anger.  How dare she do this to him!  He's a man, not a toy, he told himself.  His rage only rose when he felt her giant fingers push him around her breast until he was over her nipple, his legs straddling the hot, rubbery appendage..  Steve pushed his arms and legs violently against the soft, creamy skin of her breast as he felt her nipple grow between his legs.  He was yelling for all he was worth, but to no avail.

Eventually he could tell that Kelsey was ignoring his struggles and he decided to make his escape.  Looking down in the twilight of his enclosure he saw her breast fall away beneath him and into darkness.  He briefly toyed with the thought of pushing himself down and under the fabric of her bra, slipping down her tummy and out under the fitted fabric of her top.  But he quickly discarded the idea as impractical, choosing instead to make his way up and towards the light.  It had taken him several minutes, but finally he made it, sliding his two tiny hands up around the top of her bra and pulling himself up and out.

Steve laid on his back, the lower half of his body pressed between her bra and her tit, panting hard form his exertion.  Looking up he could see the underside of Kelsey's chin, facing forward as she seemingly kept her attention focused on the road.  Suddenly a drop of water rolled off her cheek and fell directly into Steve's open mouth.

"Ack! Pfthbthb," Steve exclaimed as he spat the hot, salty liquid out of his mouth.  He rolled to the side, tumbling into the soft valley between her breasts.

Hearing noise from beneath her, Kelsey suddenly realized what had happened.  She pulled into the parking lot at school and quickly took the first space available, as far from the other cars as she could manage.  After putting the car out of gear and fastening the emergency brake she reached down between her cleavage and pulled Steve's tiny form out.  She placed him in her open palm and brought him up to her face.

Steve was exhausted from his ordeal, but as he felt himself being lifted up he could feel the fire of his rage reigniting within him.  He was really going to let her have it.  But when he found himself in her palm he looked up to see her red-rimmed eyes staring back at him, wet with tears.  Suddenly another tear sprung from her right eye and made its way slowly down her freckled cheek, following the path of the last one.  Kelsey sniffed loudly, otherwise making no noise as she watched Steve get up and walk over to her cheek.  Without a word he reached out and caught the droplet in his arms, pushing it off to the side and down to the fabric of Kelsey's top far below.  Standing on his tiptoes he craned his neck to give her chin a small peck  He stepped back, seeing her lips almost form a smile before her chin buckled and he was blown back by the hot breath from a sob that came from deep within her.

He fell back into her curled fingers before rolling down into a crease in her palm.  She was crying hard when he stood back up, her face broken in anguish.

"Oh, suh-Steve," Kelsey sobbed.  "I'm so suh-suh-sorry," she said haltingly, her face turning red as she started a fresh round of tears.

Steve wasn't prepared to effectively comfort someone over 120 times his size.  He slowly walked towards Kelsey's face again, taking careful steps on her palm.  He was still a little angry with her, but he couldn't deny the giant emotions playing across her Jumbotron-sized face.  "Hey, it's okay.  I don't know what happened, but I get that it's probably easy for you to get carried away.  Just try not to let it happen again?  Please?"

"No, nuh-no, I should've been aware of your feelings and treated you like a human being because that's what you are even though you're so tiny but still I should have had more control over myself and not oh God Steve I'm really sorry," Kelsey blurted out quickly before her sobs overtook her.

"Shh, okay," Steve said reaching a tiny hand up to caress her giant cheek.  He realized that more was going on here than he understood.  "We can talk about it later, or not at all if you don't want to."

His understanding and compassion elicited one more small sob from Kelsey before her cries slowed and she regained her composure.  Soon the only sign that anything was wrong was her slightly smeared makeup.

Kelsey looked down at Steve, a rush of emotion filling her heart.  She wanted nothing more than to crush him up against her giant lips, to press every part of him against her lovingly so that he knew how much she cared about him.  But instead she smiled a very small smile before she spoke.

"Thank you, little Steve," she said.

"For what?"

"Just … Just for being you.  Thank you.  I'm going to put you in my pocket now.  Is that okay?"

Steve just smiled and nodded.  Kelsey brought her other hand up and pinched his tiny body gently between her thumb and forefinger.  She brought him to her plush lips, returning his peck as best she could before placing him gently in the tiny pocket over her left breast at the top of her hoodie.  Steve smiled, much preferring this position over his former fabric enclosure.

Kelsey looked at herself in the vanity mirror, wiping away her smeared makeup with a napkin.  A few minutes later Kelsey emerged from her car looking refreshed and ready, and only 5 minutes late for her first class.  Closing her door  she patted her left boob, looking to everyone else like she was smoothing out the fabric of her hoodie.  Then she took a deep breath, adjusted her birthday tiara and swung her bag over her shoulder before heading off for English Lit.

Chapter End Notes:

You should trust that any new questions that were raised will be resolved at some point, including Brad's own secret fetish.  Anyone have any guesses?