- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I almost titled this chapter "A Little Less Exposition" but I thought that might be too on the nose.  Enjoy.

 

"Hey, Happy Birthday, by the way," Steve said from Kelsey's fist as she quickly threw a robe over her sex-slicked body. 

"Aww, thank you," she said, smiling down on him.  "You're so sweet."  She reached down and tousled his tiny head of hair, still a little wet from their earlier escapades.  "Eww, we ned to get cleaned up before school.  Hope you don't mind taking a little ride, but I can't risk anyone seeing you."  With that Kelsey opened her fist and let Steve slide down her palm and into the pocket of her robe. 

Steve landed softly at the bottom of the pocket.  "Hmph," he said, pushing around the little bits of fluff and string beneath him.

Kelsey opened her door softly and looked around.  She found a quiet, empty hallway, just as she thought she would.  Closing the door quietly behind her she padded lightly down the carpeted hallway.  Kelsey let her mind wander to her birthday plans she had for the day, thinking about how the little addition of a certain someone was bound to change them significantly.  She never even saw her sister as she turned the corner.

"Oof, hey!" Brianna yelled.  "Watch where you're going, dummy."

Kelsey instinctively reached into her pocket and wrapped her slender fingers around Steve.  "Oh, hey Brie," Kelsey said, trying to affect a nonchalant air.  "Heyyyy.  What … what are you up to?"  Feeling self-conscious Kelsey stuck her other hand in her other pocket and stood looking at her sister expectantly.

"Just going to grab some laundry, ass.  What's wrong with you today?" Brie asked, brushing an errant strand of blonde hair out of her eyes.  Brianna was nearly a carbon copy of her sister.  Before Kelsey started dyeing her hair a couple of years ago she and her Brie were often mistaken for twins.  But where Kelsey was sweet and kind, Brianna was mischievous, bordering on nasty.

When Kelsey was ten and her sister eight their parents thought it would be a good idea to get the girls a pair of kittens to help raise to teach them several of the lessons that parents are supposed to teach their kids.  Kelsey's cat, Tiger, had died only recently, a victim of feline leukemia.  But Sweet Pea had never even made it out of kittenhood.  The memories of what that poor kitty had endured suddenly sprung into Kesey's mind, causing her to curl her fingers around Steve a little more protectively.

"Umm, well it's my birthday, remember?" Kelsey answered, flashing too bright of a smile.

Brie rolled her eyes.  "Yeah, woo, great," she replied sarcastically.  "Now you're 18 and you can, … what?  Vote?  Buy cigarettes?  Wow.  I'm turning 16 next week, you don't see me acting all weird about it even thought it's kind of a big damn deal."  She moved to the side to get past her sister.

"Well I'll have you know that I'm getting my tattoo today," Kelsey said, scrambling for a comeback, stopping her sister in her tracks.

Brie turned slowly, an idea forming in her mind.  "Do mom and dad know?" she asked, one eyebrow raised.

"Dammit," thought Kelsey to herself.  Thinking quickly she adopted a sharp tone, "Nope.  Just like they don't know about what you and Jordan did after prom last month."

Brianna's eyes narrowed.  "Just because you're my big sister doesn't give you the right to be such a big bitch.  Sometimes I wish I could cut you down to size," Brie huffed as she turned and continued down the hall.

"Yeah, well, be careful what you wish for," Kelsey called after her.

Kelsey took the next few steps to the bathroom, turned on the light and closed the door.  Gingerly she lifted Steve from her pocket.

"What the hell was that all about?" Steve asked, blinking in the bright white light of the room.

Kelsey shook her head.  "Oh, just, y'know.  Sisters."  She thought it best to not tell Steve about Brie's misdventures just yet.

"Whatever." Steve thought as Kelsey set him on the cold countertop.  Her cum was starting to harden on his body and he was feeling less than fresh.  He stuck his tongue out as he reached down and peeled a flake the size of his palm from his arm.

"Haha, yuck," said Kelsey, watching Steve peel her dried juices from himself.  "Let's take care of that, little guy."

She opened the stall door and reached in, adjusting the knobs until she found the perfect temperature.  Then she stood back, looking over her shoulder to make sure that Steve was watching, and began to slide her robe down her body.

Steve couldn't look away as he saw Kelsey's creamy, freckle-kissed shoulders emerge from the top of her robe.  She grinned at him seductively as she shimmied the robe slowly down her back, stopping when the crack of her ass was just barely exposed.  She turned, bringing her hands up to cup her breasts and letting her robe fall to her feet.  Wordlessly she walked towards the countertop, letting her hands trail down her body until she was fully exposed to the tiny man before her.  She walked forward until the edge of the counter pressed against the space between her belly button and her pubis.

She leaned back slightly, running her hands up her body and through her long, dark hair.  "Well, little guy.  Like what you see?"

Steve had no words, but none were really necessary.  Kelsey stepped back and reached out, brushing the tip of his erection with her thumb.  She brought a hand behind him and scooped him up into her palm, leaving her other hand to stroke Steve's tiny cock between her thumb and forefinger.  Smiling, she carried him into the steamy shower and shut the door.

Kelsey stepped into the shower stream, making sure to keep Steve out of the flow while she felt the warm water run down her body.  Her fingers were still on his shaft, the mist of the shower helping to lubricate them as the rubbed him up and down.  Steve leaned back in her palm and sighed.

"Hmm," Kelsey thought.  "Not much time before school and we both have to get clean …" Her eyes brightened.

Steve felt her giant fingers leave his crotch and sat up in surprise.  His look of surprise was replaced by a big smile as he saw Kelsey's hand come into view again, this time holding a massive bottle of body wash.  She looked at Steve and saw him nod before she squeezed the bottle out on top of him.  He had to consciously try not to breathe, and after the first few moments of panic he actually found it to be pretty easy.  After making sure she'd squeezed out enough gel, Kelsey rubbed the tiny man between her hands, lathering him up.

First stop was her breasts, already slick from sweat and water from the shower.  She ran him along the underside of her right breast before sliding him up between them, then back down over her left, running him over her hard, pink nipple.  She used her other hand to press her tits together as she brought him back up in between again.  As with most sexy showers she'd taken, her breasts would be one of the cleanest parts of her. 

Steve was in absolute heaven.  Kelsey's skin was perfectly smooth running over his body, making his cock impossibly hard as it too slid against her.  She brought him down her tummy before running him down across her thighs and over the tops of her feet.  She made sure to work his soapy body between every one of her toes before sliding him back up her legs and between her thighs.  Steve slid wetly against her pussy lips, his head sliding between them briefly before being pushed up and around her clit.  She played with him there for a brief moment before sliding him around and soaping up her giant ass.  Bending over at the waist and flexing her knees she reached behind and ran Steve down her spread cheeks, teasing her soapy taint with his face before sliding him between her pussy lips once again.  She let out a small moan as she started to fuck herself from behind.

Her grip shifted as she grabbed his legs and grew him to six inches.  Steve could feel his cock slapping against Kelsey's clit as she shoved his torso inside of her, his back sliding against the bottom of her pussy.  Her pace quickened as she neared climax, pushing Steve even deeper until his cock was rubbing against her soft insides in a quick rhythm.  Suddenly her pussy clamped down on him as she came.  It was all he needed to push him over the edge.  She couldn't even feel his tiny seed as he pumped his load inside of her.

Slowly Kelsey pulled Steve from between her legs and straightened, bringing him to her face.  She held him in one hand, bringing the other up between him and the shower stream to slightly block it, drizzling warm water on his body.  When he was free of the last remnants of soap and her juices she brought him up to her face, nuzzling his chest with her nose, occasionally kissing his belly.  She murmured softly.

After a few moments she pulled him away and looked at him, a gleam in her eye.  "Steve!  I was counting on you to get me clean and now I just feel so dirty."  She winked.  "Now I have to wash myself all over again, but I'm going to let you take care of yourself this time.  And here, just so I don't accidentally step on you," she said as she set him down, growing him to 12 inches.

Kelsey squirted down some body wash on top of his head before squeezing some more out in her hands for herself.  Steve could barely concentrate, his eyes a little droopy from exertion, as he watched the goddess before him give him a private show.  He watched her quickly lather her body and wash her hair, the water sliding off her massive form in sheets as she rinsed off.  He didn't even know how much time had passed, but the next thing he was aware of was being wrapped up in a fluffy towel.

"Maybe this dream won't be too bad after all," he thought to himself as he drifted in and out of consciousness in the warm towel.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment.  Over 7000 views so far and I'd like to think it was from more than the three people who have commented.  Surely more of you must have criticisms or suggestions.  I'm good but I'm not that good.  ;-)