- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Still lots more to come.  Please let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in future installments or just if you have any suggestions or feedback in general.  

 

 

Running.

Steve was running at a breakneck pace trying to avoid the giant footfalls behind him.  He sneaked a quick glance over his shoulder and immediately regretted it.  Through the trees he could see the massive form of Kelsey, naked and dozens of feet tall, ripping through the forest, her huge feet trampling the underbrush.  Steve couldn't tell, but he was pretty sure she was gaining.

Looking back was a bigger mistake than Steve realized -- his foot caught a fallen branch on the forest floor and he went down hard, his face scraping against pine needles and loose chunks of granite.  He tried to get up but when he moved his ankle he screamed out in pain.  Kelsey's pace slowed, the cacophony quieting to a dull roar of breaking branches and slow, heavy footfalls.  As Steve tried desperately to crawl away he could hear a loud snort above him.

"And just where do you think you're going, tiny guy?" Kelsey asked, her voice echoing loudly.  "Thought you could get away, huh?" she asked, punctuating her questions with a tremendous stomp of her giant foot.

The ground quaked beneath him.  Tears streamed down Steve's face, his mouth moving wordlessly in fear.  How had she found him?  Why wouldn't she just leave him alone?  In the distance he could vaguely hear the sound of rushing water.  "If I can just make it to the river," he thought, "maybe I'll have a better chance of getting away.

Every inch he crawled forward brought fresh new pain to his body, the pain of his broken ankle causing sharp, hot flashes behind his eyes.  He tried not to think about the giant girl pursuing him, fought against himself to keep from turning back to see how far away she was.

The ground beneath Steve became more sandy as he neared the riverside.  "I'm actually going to make it," he thought.

He never saw Kelsey's bare foot, her big toe coming down far too quickly, loudly crushing Steve's already ruined ankle.  His deep cries of surprised horror contrasted against the light tinkling sounds of Kelsey's laughter from far above.

Kelsey looked down, her pretty face wrinkled with disgust.  "Oh man, you nearly made it, little guy.  I'm almost sorry," she said, her face breaking into a smile as she pressed her toe down while she twisted it, hearing and feeling the tiny bones of Steve's leg shatter beneath her.  Pulling her foot back she could see that she had twisted his little foot clean off his body.  Chuckling she flicked the useless foot away with her toes before moving her sole over the sobbing form of Steve.

"Unnnnh, noooo…  Please, Kelsey. Have mercy," Steve begged as he still attempted to crawl forward to the river.  The sand was damp under his fingertips.  So close.

Just as he reached the water Kelsey flipped his broken body over with her foot so that Steve was laying on his back, helpless.  "Oh, don't worry little Steve, I'm about to show you the ultimate mercy in just a moment. 

Steve stared at the underside of her toes, grimy and streaked with red, as her sole started to press down into his body.  It was surprisingly hot, its heat radiating over his body until he'd broken into a sweat.  He could feel the ground give way beneath him as she pressed him down, her foot covering his body as he looked up at her face between a gap in her toes.  His head fell back into the river, the water rushing into his mouth, making him gag for air.  The water was surprisingly hot and thick as it choked him and he tried to raise his upper body only to find his face suddenly run into something too hot and too wet to be a toe …

 

Steve awoke sputtering, coughing up a familiar tasting liquid as his natural reflexes sought to reassert themselves over his new found invincibility.  Something red filled his vision.  Above him he heard familiar laughter, but it was kinder than before, gently playful 

"Hey little Steve, good morning," Kelsey smiled down at him.  She'd awoken just a few minutes ago to see her birthday wish still slumbering on the pillow, his body rising and falling in time with his tiny snores.  There was still plenty of time before school started since she was a senior and didn't have a first period class.  The house was mostly empty, her parents having risen and left before Kelsey's eyes even opened, as usual.  Her sister Brianna was all the way across the large single-story house and pretty much kept to herself.  So when Kelsey had seen Steve, served on a fluffy platter before her, she knew just what to do.  She dipped a finger down between her legs, feeling it come away wet.  Her panties slid down her legs so easily.  Then she rose to her knees, slowly guiding the pillow between them.

As his vision cleared Steve could see that he was still laying on the pillow he had come to rest on the night before, He had been sure that the events of the previous evening had been nothing but another version of the dreams he was cursed or blessed with every night, depending on your perspective.  He looked up, past Kelsey's dripping red pussy lips in his face, up over her bush and belly, finally seeing her face peek out from between two swaying breasts.  Her face was pale and angelic, surrounded by a soft halo of unkempt dark hair.  Far from the evil giantess that had tortured him in his dreams.  Looking at her massive thighs on either side of him he knew exactly what was happening.  Which would make it even herder to do what he had to do next.

"Ahem, Kelsey?" he said questioningly.  "Can we talk?"

Kelsey sighed deeply, wanting nothing more than to rock her hips and grind Steve against her dripping sex.  "Now?" she asked.  "Can't it wait just a few minutes?"

"I just need to talk to you for a minute about all of this," Steve continued.  "I think you can understand that."

She sighed again.  "Fine," she said, crossing her arms and looking down at him impatiently.

When it became clear that they were going to have the conversation in their current positions Steve cleared his throat and continued.  "So every night I have these dreams …" Steve began, leading Kelsey on a journey describing the one thing about himself that he did remember.  Every night he'd had amazingly vibrant dreams about giant women.  Well, just one giant woman, actually.  He didn't know why he had them, and he certainly couldn't control them.  But he estimated that Kelsey had bedded him or killed him hundreds of times over the years.  Truthfully he didn't know if he was dreaming now or not.  All he knew was that when he was here, with this version of Kelsey, he felt happy and safe.  He just wanted to make sure that his trust was well placed.

Kelsey furrowed her brows thoughtfully.  To her, Steve was mostly just wish fulfillment, literally; he was just an extension of the Ken dolls she'd made men of when she was younger.  She'd never stopped to think about him being an actual thinking person, with desires and motivations of his own.  Her head cocked to one side thoughtfully as she considered their situation.

"Well …" she began, choosing her words carefully, "I certainly want you to mostly enjoy what we're doing here, Steve.  While the power dynamic is a real turn on for me I won't really enjoy myself if I just feel like I'm raping you over and over again.  I may be a powerful being to you, horny and with your whole life in my hands, but I'm not a monster, Steve."  She smiled and rolled her hip in one slow circle over Steve's tiny form, feeling the power she held over him wash over her.  Her pussy twitched slightly.  "So let's have a safe word, mmkay?  If I'm really doing something that you really hate I want you to yell 'rhubarb' at me.  You're not likely to say that in normal conversation, now are you?" 

Steve laughed, sending a small shiver through Kelsey as his chest rose and fell against her.  "No," he agreed, "I suppose not."  He looked into her eyes, clear and emerald this morning, shining and kind.

Kelsey watched her stare at him, using all of her will to keep her impatience at bay.  "Soooo …," she finally said, breaking the silence.  "Are we …"

Steve leaned up on his shoulders, feeling the wet heat of Kelsey against his body.  Looking back up into her eyes he gave her a crooked smile before leaning forward and burying his face into her clit.  Kelsey let out a low and quiet groan and rocked her body back and forth, sliding Steve's torso between her pussy lips as he sucked and bit her roughly.  She brought her middle finger up to the back of his tiny head and pressed him more firmly against her, closing her eyes and arching her back in pleasure.  Steve could feel his feet sliding up inside her wet pussy, each motion of Kelsey's hips sliding him deeper inside.  Kelsey noticed too, and used the fingers surrounding his head to push on his shoulders, helping things along.  Soon Steve was nearly upside down, his face still pressed against her clit as he was buried up to his chest inside of her hungry sex.

She leaned back on the bed, her pussy carrying the little man back in its grip as her ass met the sheets, sliding back against them until she was laying comfortably.  Kelsey's legs were spread wide as she used her fingers to press him in further.  Steve felt his face break away from her clit as his body straightened inside of her.  Only his knowledge of his ability to survive without air prevented him from panicking about what was certainly coming next.  Still, he instinctually kicked out his legs wide inside of her as she used her fingertips to push Steve's head completely inside, causing Kelsey to grunt suddenly and roughly. 

It was hotter than he could possibly imagine inside Kelsey's pulsing pussy.  He quickly lost track of which way was out as her strong muscles squeezed and pulled his body, seemingly in every direction.  Steve did the best he could to slide himself against her most sensitive areas, but he could never get his bearings and settled for merely thrashing about.

For Kelsey the feeling was indescribable.  Here was an entire man, a man she'd just spent several minutes having a deep, emotional conversation with, who was now trapped inside of her pussy.  Reaching down, she used one hand to pinch her pussy lips together, effectively trapping Steve inside of her.  She could feel his little struggles against her fingers and it made her clamp down on him hard in excitement.  Her other hand ran wide circles over her clit, pulling her orgasm from the core of her being.  She was close.

Even though Steve didn't have to breathe he was feeling the cold fear of claustrophobia rise in his belly.  There was no light, just the overwhelming heat and smell of Kelsey.  She was his whole universe, she dominated him completely.  His mouth started to form an "r" when suddenly the pressure became so intense as to forcefully expel any air that was still in his lungs.  Very far away he could hear Kelsey's moans as her orgasm washed over her.  He was pushed about violently, suddenly feeling pressure release around one arm.  He waved it vigorously as the pulsing started to subside.

Kelsey was breathing hard, waves of pleasure running up and down her body.  Each orgasm she had with this tiny guy seemed to be even better than the last.  She smiled at the thought, suddenly becoming aware of movement outside of her body.  She bent herself at the waist, looking down to see a tiny arm waving from between her pussy lips.  She grabbed Steve's hand between her thumb and forefinger and pulled him wetly from inside of her.  Slowly he emerged, a sticky, cum-soaked mess.  She brought her hand up her body and dropped him between her tits, slightly slick with sweat and still rising and falling quickly as she recovered.  He rolled over onto his stomach and looked up at her smiling.  Kelsey returned her smile and brought her hands up, squeezing him between her soft mounds, shuddering at the pleasure the power she was wielding caused her.

She held him there for a moment, wanting the moment to last for as long as it could.  Finally she glanced at her clock, an annoyed look briefly clouding her perfect features.  "C'mon little guy, let's get you cleaned up," she said, releasing him from her boobs and scooping him up in her fist.  "You've got a big day ahead of you."

 

Chapter End Notes:

I really do appreciate any feedback.  Thanks for reading.