- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been two years since I updated, so for the four of you still out there who even care here's the latest chapter for you to enjoy. I'd love any comments you have to give, good or bad :-) 

 

 

 

 

Steve pressed against Kelsey’s chest, couting to ten before trying to give her mouth to mouth.

 

"Kelsey?! Kelsey, wake up! Come on!”

 

 

— — — — — — — — — —

 

 

"Hey Kels, wake up! It's time to go!"

 

Kelsey felt Steve's tiny form near her ear, little hands gently pulling aside her strands of hair as he made his way closer. She was surprised to feel him so near to her, now climbing over her forearm as he pushed through tangled strands of hair, presumably so she could hear him better.  She stayed still, not sure if she still wanted to go with him any more, not after their fight earlier in the day. She'd been surprised by his closeness because the last time they had been touching was just before she had practically thrown him into her dollhouse before flopping facedown in bed for an angry, post fight sob. And now here he was, right beside her, urging her to wake up. 

 

Suddenly the movement was gone, only to be replaced a few seconds later by some rustling at her waist as Steve used the belt loops in her jeans to climb up her body until he was standing at the small of her back. Little footsteps followed the curve of her spine along the flannel shirt she was wearing until he reached her shoulders. Once again little hands cleared away her forest of unruly dark hair, this time until she felt fresh air on the back of her neck. He sat down just above the collar of her shirt at the base of her neck, scooting forward until he straddled it like an oversized saddle. The warmth between his little legs felt so good on her exposed skin, and she feigned sleep for a bit longer to not spoil the moment. A part of her enjoyed the sensation of his little feet pressing into the base of her neck as he leaned his torso forward into her hair. Though she was still mad at him for earlier, she couldn't deny how good he made her feel — how he always knew just what to do to make her feel good. The feeling of his little heels digging into the sides of her neck sent goosebumps radiating outward to the tips of her fingers and toes like ripples on a pond. 

 

Kelsey thought she heard him inhale deeply as his hands grabbed her giant right earlobe, little fingers gripping into the folds at its top. Her toes curled inside her shoes, a thrill running up her spine. Okay, that’s enough, she thought to herself. She brought one hand out from under her head and reached back, plucking Steve's little body from her neck and sitting up in one quick motion.

 

The air was cool on her hot, pink face, helped by the evaporation of a slick layer of tears and snot that covered her ruddy skin. Kelsey sniffed back a wad of mucous that threatened to fall right on Steve's tiny head and she held him in her lap in cradled hands. She saw him look up at her, his face falling as he took her in. 

 

"Why would I still want to go star gazing with you after what happened earlier?" Kelsey asked him earnestly, transferring him to her right hand while her left plucked some tissues from her nightstand to wipe her face.  She lifted him up, closer to her unwavering gaze.

 

Steve gulped, looking up at her for a moment before answering. "Because... Shit, I don't know. I'm really sorry, okay? It was dumb…” Kelsey scoffed before Steve continued. “Okay… I was dumb." 

 

He shuffled himself in her palm until he was sitting with his legs hanging over the sides of her wrist, his elbows resting on his thighs in a tiny mirroring of Kelsey's pose. 

 

"I know it's only been a week, not even that, I guess…” Steve said carefully. “But, I... I'm really... I..."

 

Their eyes locked, Kelsey looking right at Steve as she wiped the drying tears from her cheeks.

 

“I… I’m really… fond of you, Kels. And I'm sorry about earlier. Can we just chalk it up to me being a dumb man and call it a learning experience?" He smiled up at her, his eyes soft.

 

Kelsey felt a twinge in her tummy, knowing it was too soon but still longing to hear him say those words. Their time together had indeed been brief, but she couldn't keep herself from falling hard for the little man cupped in her palm. For some inexplicable reason they just… clicked. She thought of all the good times they’d already had together in just such a short time. Her anger slowly began to slide out of her, relaxing her furrowed brow and pulling at the corners of her lips. She brought her other hand up and tousled his hair with the tip of her index finger. 

 

"Well I'm very fond of you too, tiny," she said with a small smile, but with a rueful note in her voice, wiping the last traces of tears from her face. Blowing her nose forcefully, she stood and walked over to her dresser, letting Steve slide off her palm and onto its surface.

 

"So are we going?" Steve asked as she walked into her closet, a hint of cautious excitement in his voice.

 

Kelsey emerged with a soft, woven knapsack, opening the top and dumping the papers that were inside of it directly into her recycling bin. 

 

"Yep," she said a little flatly, the cheer in her voice just barely starting to return. "I mean, I was going to go with or without you anyway, and it's not like you take up all that much space..."

 

"Hey!"

 

She snorted derisively as she opened her nightstand, pulling a little laser pointer from it.

 

"See this little pouch here?" she asked, tapping a zippered section of her bag. "I should just shove you in there and keep this laser pointer right here close to me instead,” she said with a wink as she dropped it into her breast pocket, buttoning it.  She slowly ran her fingers over the front of her shirt, fingering the small cylinder beneath the soft plaid just a moment longer than was necessary, flicking it over her braless breast and nipple. 

 

Seeming to catch the glint in her eye, Steve adopted a more playful stance, letting a little grin flash across his face. 

 

“Well, surely,” Steve said with a smile, his eyes traveling up and down the possibilities of Kelsey’s vast body, “you have other available and more… willing pockets.”

 

Kelsey grabbed a wrapped protein bar just about his height, holding it up to Steve before slowly and suggestively sliding it into the tight front pocket of her jeans.

 

“I do, little man,” she said, licking her lips. “And don’t call me Shirley.” 

 

Steve sighed, a little frustration seeping in. “I guess I deserve that.”

 

“You have no idea,” said Kelsey, rolling her eyes before continuing to pack her little sack. It didn’t take long before she’d gathered everything she needed. She laid the back of her hand flat on the desk, allowing Steve to step onto its soft surface, sitting cross legged on her palm.

 

“Alright, little Steve,” Kelsey said, eyebrow arched. “You gonna be good?”

 

Steve almost jumped up, but played cool, restraining himself, instead grabbing onto Kelsey’s giant thumb and pulling it close onto his lap. “Yes yes yes! I’ll be the best! Promise.”

 

“Promise?” Kelsey asked with a broad smile, the biggest she’d given him all day.

 

“You bet!”

 

Kelsey brought Steve up to her face. “Good,” she whispered.

 

With that, she brought Steve around to her backside, sliding him feet first under the waistband of her jeans and panties, facing the broad plain of her giant ass cheek, until just his little head was poking out the top. She patted his little squirming body before grabbing her knapsack and striding out of the room.

 

~ ~ ~

 

The ride up to Kelsey’s friend Jenna’s cabin wasn’t long, mostly along a slowly winding and climbing tree-lined highway. Steve was crushed by Kelsey’s huge ass, his little body molded into its soft, supple flesh. There was no room for him to move at all, his breath coming only in short, quick gasps. Of course he was safe, they both knew that. No matter what happened, Steve’s little body would remain intact and unscathed. But he felt every ounce of what was, to him, tons of smooth, feminine flesh that bore down on him. Each little bump in the road telegraphed through the car seat and around Kelsey’s enormous cheek, pressing him even further into her ass. They traveled for miles, Kelsey completely overpowering him, reasserting her dominance over her little man after his earlier insolence. It wasn’t so bad, really, thought Steve. In fact, he very nearly enjoyed it. That is, until Kelsey turned off the highway onto the bumpy dirt road that led the last couple of miles up to the cabin.

 

For her part Kelsey was enjoying enormously every single mile of the ride. In fact, unbeknownst to Steve, she was going five miles an hour under the speed limit just to prolong it. Though she knew it was terrible for her Bug’s suspension she found herself driving over every pothole and crack on the highway, relishing the feel of the tiny man crushed against her ass. She could feel his little body squirm, his pinned arms and legs providing such delicate friction against her. Unconsciously she ground herself into the seat, gasping when she made the turn onto the rough gravel road. Every pebble in the road jostled her little captor against her huge butt, raising a flutter of butterflies through her tummy. By the time she pulled up to the driveway of the cabin she knew she was soaking wet.

 

Reluctantly, Kelsey shifted her Bug into neutral, pulling up on the emergency brake to keep the car from rolling down the steep incline of the mountainside the cabin was perched upon. She sat for a moment, concentrating on her tiny prisoner, thinking for a moment that perhaps looking at stars was overrated. Beneath her, Steve squirmed and squeaked up at her.

 

“Kels? Hey, Kels?” Steve softly spoke, his voice muffled by her ass. “Are we there yet?”

 

Kelsey sighed, grabbing her bag from the seat next to her and opening her door. “Yeah, yeah. We’re here.”

 

On wobbly legs Kelsey exited the car, slowly making her way up the steps to the cabin, Steve slipping further down against the smooth surface of her ass cheek with each bouncing step. She looked up, admiring the view in the fading evening light. It really was a beautiful place, she thought to herself, surrounded by pine trees, away from the light pollution of the city, and very isolated. She was lucky that Jenna’s family was so kind to let her have access to it. Little did they know just what she was planning on using it for this evening.

 

Kelsey used her key to unlock the door, moving swiftly to the keypad across the room to disable the alarm. She threw her bag onto the sofa, nearly plopping down there herself before having second thoughts. Reluctantly she reached back, peeling Steve from inside her jeans and bringing him to her face.

 

“Whew, you look rough, little guy,” she said, using a fingertip to smooth his hair back and adjust his disheveled doll clothes. “Let’s uh… let’s get you freshened up a little, huh?” she asked before heading to the kitchen.

 

Steve held weakly onto Kelsey’s giant fingers, taking full, deep breaths for the first time in over an hour. He watched as she poured a tiny bit of water into a small bowl, setting both it and himself down onto the kitchen counter. With a smile up to her he walked over to the cool water, dipping his hands in it and splashing his face, rubbing it as if he was waking from a deep sleep. He drank deeply before splashing more water onto his face, smoothing back his hair, looking up at Kelsey.

 

“Better?” she asked as she filled a kettle with water from the sink.

 

Steve laughed. “Yeah, better,” he said, wiping the excess water from his eyes. “Does this mean we’re even?”

 

Kelsey placed the kettle on the gas range, setting it to boil. She shifted her stance, flexing her thighs as she squeezed them together, rekindling the warmth between them. “Something like that,” she said with an enigmatic smile.

 

The sun slipped beneath the rim of the nearby mountains, bathing the inside of the cabin in a bluish half light. Just as the kettle began to whistle, Kelsey flipped on the light above the stove, turning off the burner and starting to root around in the cabinets. She pulled out a tumbler with her school’s logo on it, adding in some hot chocolate mix as well as a generous amount of Bailey’s before pouring the hot water inside. After stirring it well and sealing the cup’s lid, she cleaned up, hiding any evidence of her alcohol use (and her little man’s bath) from Jenna’s parents. She took a test sip, pursing her lips slightly from the strength of the drink before scooping Steve up and heading back to the living room. She slung her bag over her shoulder and headed for the stairs, slipping her little doll man into the open pocket of her shirt that didn’t have a laser pointer in it.

 

Large French doors opened onto a lush wooden deck, overlooking the forested hillside below. Kelsey nimbly navigated her way outside to a small ladder against the side of the house that led to the slanted roof.

 

Steve held on to the edge of Kelsey’s flannel pocket tightly, marveling at the speed and power behind her movements. Below and behind him her breasts jiggled as she carefully pulled herself one handed up the short ladder, each motion of her powerful arm and legs moving him up faster than if he’d been an elevator. There was no way he’d even be able to make it into the front door of this place without her help, much less up to the rooftop. She was just impossibly bigger and stronger than he was. As if he hadn’t felt powerless enough when he was smooshed to her giant backside. Kelsey heaved herself onto the inclined roof, wiggling her shoulders to shed her knapsack, causing him to hang on a little tighter to the brim of her pocket.

 

Kelsey sat herself down on the wood shake, still warm from the rapidly disappearing sunlight in the cooling nighttime air. She leaned back, pulling a pillow from her bag and placing it behind her head as she laid herself back, he head towards the bend in  the angled roof, her legs bent and open slightly to brace herself. As Steve crawled out of her pocket and onto her sloped chest she took a long swig from her cup, feeling the soft warmth of the alcohol travel down her throat and settle into her belly. Her joints fell a little looser, her head a little lighter.

 

As the light lessened and their eyes adjusted the first stars started to appear. Steve sat on Kelsey’s sternum, arms braced behind him as he rose and fell with each breath she took, hearing — almost feeling —the rush of liquid flow beneath him with each giant sip she took of her spiked hot chocolate. He leaned back, watching as the sky darkened and a few points of light became visible. The silence between them was warm, thoughtful.

 

Kelsey was the first to break it. “Steve, could you be a dear and get my laser pointer for me?” she asked a little too loudly.

 

Steve was momentarily confused until he remembered the cylinder that was under a layer of flannel just next to him. Rolling over, he crawled over atop her soft breast and struggled with the button of Kelsey’s shirt, his little hands pushing the large plastic disc through the keyhole of fabric. As he climbed into her pocket his arms and legs brushed over her nipple, awakening it, making it rise and ache greedily for more touch. Steve unwittingly obliged by dragging the heavy cylinder right across it. Kelsey arched her back, rekindling the heat that had been smoldering all day. She groaned into her cup as she took another long sip.

 

Steve laid back onto Kelsey’s chest, rising and falling faster than it had been just moments before, staring at the sky as it slowly revealed its majesty. “So, my giant sky nerd,” Steve called back to Kelsey, “Are you going to tell me what we’re seeing up there like you told me you would?” He bounced up a down a little as she chuckled below him.

 

“Okay, okay. So, look up there. Y’see that bright star there? That one, right there. There! Hang on, I’ll show you,” Kelsey said as she clumsily grabbed for the laser pointer in the dark. Her fingertips first roughly grabbed at Steve’s tiny form, realizing quickly that he was much too soft to be her intended target. Steve giggled at her rough touch, trying to nudge the little bullet shaped object into her grasp. Kelsey finally grabbed the tip, fumbling with it in her fingers as she tried to find the button to activate it. Suddenly her thumb slipped, making the laser pointer tumble from her grasp. She and Steve both went silent, listening as it rolled down the rooftop, ricocheting off the rain gutter to the stones below, the sound slowly fading as it continued to bounce down the mountain, seemingly hitting every rock along the way..

 

“Fuck,” whispered Kelsey.

 

Steve chuckled.

 

Kelsey raised her arm, extending her index finger. “So that star, there! Right there. Look, follow the outside of the bowl of the Big Dipper. Like a straight line from the two outer stars of the bowl, right over there. See that bright star? That’s Polaris, the North Star.”

 

Steve was quiet for a long moment, squinting up into the night sky. “I… I’m sorry, Kels.  I’m just not seeing it.”

 

Kelsey drained the last of her hot chocolate, carefully setting the empty cup beside her. “Whaddaya mean you don’t see it? It’s like the easiest star in the whole night sky to see.” She pointed once again, drawing an imaginary line with her fingertip across the sky. “It’s right… it’s right there you little goof,” she said exasperatedly.

 

“I’m… I’m just not… Hang on!” Inspiration struck Steve, bringing him to his hands and knees.  Kelsey giggled as he crawled up towards her neck, slipping under the loose collar of her shirt and onto the flushed skin of her chest. 

 

“No, haha, stop little guy. That - that tickles! What are you…” Kelsey gasped as Steve crawled across her soft, hot breast, making his way to the arm hole of her shirt. “No! Don’t tickle! No tickling!” she half laughed as she brought her arms down to her sides, ready to pluck him out of there.

 

“Wait! Don’t!” Steve yelled from inside her shirt. “Just point again, trust me. I know you don’t like to be tickled. Trust me, please?”

 

Kelsey reluctantly raised her hand again, ready to crush her little doll man in her armpit if he made a move that direction. But to her tipsy delight she felt his little back sliding along her arm as Steve climbed up the inside of her sleeve, making his way to her pointing hand. 

 

It was hot in the sleeve, the woodsy scent of Kelsey’s sweaty armpit filling Steve’s little nostrils as he made his ascent. It was a surprisingly challenging climb, but he finally felt the cool night air on his head as he popped out of her sleeve at her wrist. Her hand was curled, pointing upwards, wavering slightly from her tipsiness. He clambered over knuckles, bracing his feet on her wrist as he laid his head flat against the back of her hand to see just what she was pointing at.

 

“I… I think I see it Kels! That bright white one there! Yes! Woo hooooo!” Steve let go one of his hands, leaning back and laughing at his triumph and the absurdity of the situation. Suddenly his grip on her knuckle slipped, shifting his weight and sending him tumbling below to Kelsey’s soft, flannel covered tummy where he landed with a muted thump.

 

“Oh shit, Steve! Are you okayyyyy?” Kelsey slurred playfully, scooping him up into her cupped hands, lifting him closer so she could see him more closely.

 

Steve was a little shaken, but fine, just happy to not have shared the same fate as the poor laser pointer. “Yes, yes, sweetie. I’m okay.”

 

“Oh, thank goodness!” Kelsey said, blowing her boozy breath right into his face as she covered his head and body with sloppy wet kisses. Steve laughed, gently trying to push away her wet, plush lips as he got a little bit of a contact high from the fumes coming off the giantess’s breath. Soon her kisses became less drunkenly playful, and more insistent, her tongue coming out to taste his little body, further soaking his already wet clothes.

 

Kelsey pulled Steve back from her face to better see him under the starlight. With their eyes fully adjusted to the low light, the swath of stars in the Milky Way was enough for both of them to clearly see each other’s faces. Dark lust clouded both of their eyes, their earlier fight leaving them both needing an emotional, if not physical, release. Silently Kelsey’s giant fingers came up and started to peel Steve’s damp clothes from his little doll body. As her fingers deftly moved over him he could feel himself grow hard under her touch until finally he was nude and clearly aroused in her hand. The cold air quickly bit at his delicate skin.

 

“Kels, p-please. C-cold,” Steve chattered.

 

“Mmm, let me help you, little one,” Kelsey cooed, dropping him down the top of her shirt, his cold body instantly warmed by her reddened skin. “And if that’s not warm enough I think you should take a trip… mmm, further south,” she purred, arching her back while unbuttoning her pants.

 

Steve needed no further prompting, crawling on his belly under a canopy of loose flannel across her hot, slick skin. As he slid down her stomach he felt his hard cock slip into her giant navel, causing them both to gasp in pleasure and surprise. Kelsey brought her hand down, pinning him there for a moment as she ground his body into hers, writhing beneath him. He squirmed hard, finally slipping form under her grasp, crawling down until his hands found the waistband of her panties. He turned then, moving so that his head was facing hers, slipping his legs under the thick fabric at the top of her underwear, little feet probing downward until they found the beginning of her wet folds.

 

Kelsey lurched forward, bending at the waist as Steve’s little feet made contact with her throbbing clit, tiny toes slipping across its sides and tip. Soon his little shins followed, then the bumps of his knees making her squirm in exquisite pleasure. As his cock slipped over, and then under, her hood he paused, thrusting forward, grinding himself against her enormous clit.  His little hands grasped at the small patch of her bush as he rubbed his cock along the length of her button, the wet friction almost making him forget their enormous size difference. He moaned as he felt her huge hand come up behind him, pressing through the fabric of her pants against his back, pushing him hard against her most sensitive areas.

 

As he fucked her clit, Steve brought up his knees, pressing his feet against the bottom of her dripping slit. His feet attempted to find some purchase for leverage, but her wetness made it impossible, keeping each foot moving over her lips as his shaft slipped up and back under her wet hood.

 

“Fuck!” Kelsey growled as she rubbed Steve hard against her. She was so close to cumming, the fire inside of her now stoked to a three alarm blaze. Her other hand came up and tweaked her hard nipple, remembering how Steve had so recently dragged his little body across it. The thought of it made her hips buck, her pussy clenching and grasping at Steve’s little feet and legs, hungrily trying to take him inside of her.

 

Steve set a strong, steady rhythm against Kelsey’s vulva, letting her entire pussy fuck him, her arousal soaking his whole body. Between the two of them they were rapidly approaching climax. Steve’s little legs kicked as hard as he could, slipping wetly across her lips, his little cock ready to burst.

 

Kelsey bore down hard, her orgasm tipping out of her, clenching and squeezing, occasionally grabbing and pulling Steve’s little legs. Her cries pierced the still night air as she came, her body writhing on the slanted roof. She held her hand over Steve, feeling him continue to pump away at her still sensitive pussy until finally she felt him seize and lurch, grabbing hard at the short hairs of her bush as he pushed himself hard against her. Her hand relaxed as she just barely felt his hot seed spray inside her clitoral hood, his little body slumping against her mons.

 

They lay there panting for a moment, neither one able to move even if they wanted to. Eventually Steve brought up lis legs, dragging his body across her sensitive slit, causing little shocks to travel down Kelsey’s legs as he climbed up and out of her destroyed panties. Kelsey squirmed as his wet little body made its way up her belly, up between her breasts until he settled into the crook of her neck near her collarbone, Wordlessly she brought her hand up, covering his tiny body, keeping him warm and protected.

 

“Kelsey… I… I love you.”

 

— — — — — — — — — — 

 

“Kelsey! I love you!”

 

Steve’s lips pressed against Kelsey’s, blowing air into her lungs before he went back to chest compressions.

 

Kelsey coughed, sputtering back to life before taking a huge breath. Her eyes fluttered open, looking up at Steve as she brought her hands to his face, her thumbs wiping away the tears that were streaming down his cheeks.

 

“I know,” she said simply.