- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A few thousand words of smut.  I always appreciate any comments or reviews.  Is there anything you'd like to see happen as we move forward?

 

 

 

Kelsey awoke, her head throbbing painfully.  Holding her face in her hands she sat up slowly, swinging her legs over so that her small bare feet rested on the second plastic step of her dollhouse.  She stayed there for a moment, lowering her head between her knees as she ran through what had happened, what was currently happening, as impossible as it seemed.  Finally she leaned her head back and pulled her hands away, surprised in the half light to see a dark spot on the delicate pink gloves she was wearing.  A quick sniff of the metallic scent on her fingertips told her it was blood, leading her to gingerly touch her throbbing temple to verify her injury.  Kelsey sighed, tiny and dejected.

 

“This can’t be happening,” she whispered aloud to no one, her tiny voice echoing off of the plastic walls.

 

As if in response the distant sound of her cell ringtone chimed softly from outside the dollhouse walls, suddenly filling her chest with a swell of hope.  She was just beginning to stand when the sound of the phone moved sharply, the doppler effect bending the notes as the noise rapidly came closer before ending with a crash as the phone slammed into the exterior wall.  Kelsey’s lizard brain sprung into action, instinctively knowing that anything relatively large enough to move her phone like that would pose a very real threat to a doll sized girl such as herself.  She quickly crouched low and scooted away from the top of the stairs, half running/half crawling back into the bedroom she had found herself in earlier.  Just as she passed the threshold of the doorway the dollhouse was rocked by an enormous jolt, sending the little princess sprawling, stumbling until she tripped and fell, skidding on her belly on the hard plastic floor.  Her momentum slid her forward until she crashed into the wall opposite the door.  She curled into a ball and froze, trying to keep even the sound of her rapid breathing to a minimum, lest she be discovered.

 

She lost track of how long she’d stayed that way, listening intently for any more sounds outside the dollhouse.  She was sure that at any moment giant hands would rip the roof above her away, but she was too paralyzed with fear to take better cover.

 

“How does Steve even do this?” she asked herself.

 

Eventually her breathing slowed and the adrenaline subsided, allowing her to raise herself on two wobbly legs.  Holding the nearby bedpost for support she stood for there for a moment, cocking her head to listen carefully, ensuring again that there was no one outside.  Finally she reached up and adjusted her tiara, tucking her disheveled hair behind her ears as best she could before bringing both hands down to smooth the satiny fabric of her princess gown.  She wasn’t sure exactly who was causing all of the ruckus outside, though with her parents out of the house this week she had a good idea who it might be.  It was clear that any answers she sought lay outside the dollhouse doors — who had been out there, where Steve was, and where her phone was so she could call for help.  With a determined sigh, brave little Kelsey walked out of the room and gingerly made her way downstairs.

 

——————————

 

Steve was shocked to see the giant door swing open with such quickness and force, but nothing prepared him for the sight of the giantess who’d done it suddenly towering over him huge and beautiful, nearly the spitting image of Kelsey.  He found himself unable to move, his brain trying to process so much input that it left him utterly motionless.  He heard himself ask for Kelsey before the giant girl wrapped her hand around him and brought him up to her face.  It took him a few more moments to realize she had asked him something, and that she was rubbing his chest seductively.

 

“Uh, sorry, what?” he coughed, ineffectually trying to turn in her vise-like grip as the pad of her thumb made slow circles over his chest, each rotation running over his tiny, hardening nipples.

 

“Your name, little doll man.  I’ve never seen anything like you before.  Who made you?” the girl asked with a smirk.

 

“Um, I’m not really sure what my name is, actually,” Steve said quietly.  Her grip had pushed his cock upwards against his tummy, the webbing between her index finger and thumb slowly rubbing up against the underside of his shaft as she continued to run her thumb over his chest.  He could feel himself begin to harden in her grip and he hoped she wouldn’t notice.

 

“Well what company made you?  Are you programmed to answer that?”

 

“Im a man, not some kind of robot,” he answered indignantly.  “You can call me Steve.  Now can you please take me to Kelsey?”

 

The girl stood up on her knees before standing fully and walking over to sit on her bed.

 

“Well my name is Brie, thanks for asking,” Brie said pouting theatrically, mock hurt.  “And I don’t think you’ll be seeing Kelsey for a while.  The dumb cunt already went to school today.  Couldn’t even bother to give me a ride on my birthday.  But that’s okay, my birthday wish finally came trrrrruuuuuuuuuue!”

 

With that she fell back on the bed, bringing up her other hand and adjusting her grip so that both of her thumbs were hooked under Steve’s armpits as she held him above her.  Without her hand pushing it down, and thanks to gravity, Steve’s hard little cock sprang free between his legs.

 

“Oh, but thank you for the present, Steven,” Brie cooed as her eyes quickly zeroed in on her prize.  “It’s what I’ve always wanted.  Mmm, and ‘I didn’t get you anything…”

 

Steve squirmed in her grasp as she lowered his body to her eager lips, parting them as his cock slid between until his hips were resting on their soft, pillowy surface.  The suction was intensely pleasurable, radiating warmth outward in waves as Brie slid her tongue along the underside of his shaft, unintentionally crossing her eyes as she watched Steve twist between her hands.  Her huge, warm fingers spread across his back as her cheeks puckered together comically.  With one powerful suck Steve found himself falling forward, scrabbling his little hands against Brie’s hot cheeks as her nose pressed insistently against his chest.  He screamed in surprise and pleasure as Brie opened her mouth wider, letting his balls slip over her bottom lip and into her mouth, her tongue hungrily lapping them up and pulling them inside.  A low chuckle came from deep in her throat as she tasted the saltiness of Steve’s pre cum on her huge tongue.  She giggled softly as she pulled him away, a long string of her saliva trailing between her giant lips and the head of his little cock.

 

“You’re pretty tasty, little guy,” Brie purred as she ran her tongue over her bottom lip.  “But I need more,” she said as she again took him in one hand.  “Much more…,” she trailed off as she brought him down her body. 

 

With her free hand Brie hiked up her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties to his view.  Steve watched, mesmerized, as she sat up a bit and spread her legs for him, wiry brown hairs poking out from the top and sides of her underwear and a dark wet spot slowly seeping from her pronounced camel toe.  Without warning Brie thrust his little face between her pussy lips, the wet fabric of her panties doing little to keep her moisture from soaking into his mouth and nose.  

 

Her scent and taste invaded his senses, overpowering him to the point that he thought he might pass out.  He found himself coughing against her, the soft heat beneath her underwear absorbing the vibrations of his hacking.

 

Brie laughed, the featherlight touch of his shaking tickling her slightly.  She brought her fingers around the back of his head and neck, the tips of her fingers grinding his little face against the rough cotton covering her enormous wet cunt.

 

“Mmm, that’s good, little Stefan…,” she whispered.  “But I need you in me.”

 

With that, Brie hooked the fingers of her other hand around the crotch of her underwear, pulling them to one side and exposing her huge, swollen labia to him.  Steve was dumbfounded as she clenched her powerful pussy, pushing a huge, white pearl of her wetness from between her lips that ran slowly down the shiny skin of her perineum before sliding down into the dark crevasse below.  Brie’s smile was positively carnivorous as she moved to push Steve’s face between her sopping lips.

 

“Wait, no!  Stop!  You have to take me to Kelsey.  Stop!” Steve yelled, Brie’s pussy taking up all of his vision.

 

“Yeah, yeah,” Brie sneered as she used the fingers of her free hand to spread open her outer lips..  “I’ll take you back to her room once I’m done with you, doll man.  I’m sure you’re her faaaavorite.”

 

Brie’s powerful fingers guided Steve’s little head forward until his face was flush against the wet, velvety skin of her enormous womanhood.  He did his best not to panic without air as she rubbed his face up and down her sopping slit, finally slipping it wetly between her inner lips, shrouding his vision in darkness.  His ears popped as he passed into her vaginal canal, the slick muscles of her cavernous pussy sliding thickly over his ears until he felt her ring of powerful muscles seal around his neck.  Being the size of a Ken doll meant that it was a pretty tight fit, even with just his head inside.  Brie grunted as she twisted his body, relishing the feeling of his head rotating around inside of her until his face was pressed against her g spot.

 

Steve lay on his back, his left shoulder resting against Brie’s prodigious fur, the other pressed against the damp fabric of her panties as his head and neck were fully inside of her.  His hands scrabbled upward above where his head would be, grabbing tufts of her slick pubes and handfuls of her underwear, occasionally slapping against her mons, causing her to cry out in aroused surprise. This little doll was so much feistier than the hard plastic Kens she’d had in the past.

 

“I’m not sure if you can hear me in there, Stevie,” Brie practically groaned, biting her lip and sliding the fingers of one hand down his chest.  “But if you want to see your owner again I’d suggest you get to licking.  Help me, mmmmmmm, and I’ll… help you.”

 

Steve was just opening his mouth to comply when he felt her huge index finger and thumb wrap around his rock hard cock.

 

Brie smiled to herself when she felt his head jerk inside of her as his body spasmed from her touch.  Such simple creatures, men, she thought to herself; even little doll men.  She inhaled sharply and clenched as he raised his head and began to lick her most sensitive bundle of nerves.

 

Inside Brie, Steve was doing his absolute best to pleasure the giant teen.  The sooner she came, he figured, the sooner she’d take him back to Kelsey’s room so he could wait for her return.  He leaned upwards, taking as much of the wet, slick mass of her G spot into his little mouth as he could, running his lips and tongue against its uneven, bumpy surface.  Her juices filled his mouth, nose and ears, and he could feel her wetness seeping out of her, running down his shoulders, soaking the bedsheets beneath them both.  Suddenly he found himself with even less room as Brie’s giant thumb slid up his chest and over his neck, the pad sliding hard over his face before retreating slowly.

 

Brie rubbed her index finger over her cream covered thumb before returning them to Steve’s shaft, using her cum as lube as she jacked him off with slow, regular strokes.  His cock twitched between her fingers, causing her to clench hard over his little head and neck.  As her left hand played with him, she slowly raked the fingertips of her right up his little torso until her index and middle fingers were under his armpits.  She pushed him as far into her as she could, grinding her hips and rubbing her lips against his shoulders as she fucked his head.  With a gasp she looked down to see his hands blindly grabbing at her puffy little lips, pulling them down hard across his chest before releasing them.  His hands slid wetly up, little fingers slipping under the folds of her hood, probing the sensitive skin there.  Finally both of his hands converged on her clit and squeezed, practically pulling her forward as she lurched against his little body, her slick pubes sliding easily against his shoulders as she thrust her ass in to the air, nearly pulling his body off the bed.  She could feel more of his precum seeping from the head of his tiny cock, marveling at the attention to detail paid to this toy.  The giant fingers under his arms smashed him hard against her as she bore down, grinding his little torso hard into her bed and forcing his shoulders into her wet flesh.  Brie grunted as she felt her potential orgasm begin to build inside of her.

 

Not yet, she thought to herself.

 

She shifted the grip of the hand that was holding Steve until she was holding his torso firmly in her grasp.  Her breath drew in sharply as she began to pull his head out, relishing the feel of his tiny chin and nose as they slid against her folds.  With a small wet pop Steve found himself back in the light, his tiny hands scooping away Brie’s creamy juices from his face, blowing them from his nostrils as he felt her raise him to her face.

 

Brie held him before her, an amused look on her flushed face as he dangled in her hand.  Without warning she brought him forward, parting her lips and bringing his wet little head inside of her mouth.  She moaned as she tasted herself on his head, sliding his face against her rough taste buds.  Steve opened his mouth to scream only to find it filled with the chalky, cheesy residue that coated Brie’s tongue as she swirled his head around her own huge mouth.  Finally she pulled him out, his hair pulled between her lips from the force of her suction.

 

“Mmm, I love tasting myself on you,  my sweet little sex doll,” Brie purred as she sat up on her knees.  “But enough messing around.  You’re gonna make me cum.”

 

With a cruel laugh Brie opened her grip, letting Steve fall onto the bed before her where he landed in a heap, his body rolling down into the indents her knees made in the bed.  She swung off the bed, her bare feet landing on the floor as she began to unbutton her skirt.  With a little squeal she peeled off her skirt and panties, letting them drop to the ground as she practically jumped back on top of her sheets, her giant bare ass crashing down, just missing Steve as he struggled to stand on the shaking bed.

 

Brie scooped Steve up in her hand, her palm spread across his back as the tips of her fingers held his sides, leaving his front exposed to her.  She laughed as she batted his swinging cock to one side with the index finger of her other hand.

 

“What would you even do with that little thing, anyway?” she asked in a mocking voice.  “I may be tight, but I wouldn’t even feel it if you put that inside of me.  As it is I can barely even feel it when I’m sucking on it.  Pathetic.”

 

With that she drew his shaft into her mouth once again, this time giving him long, hard sucks until her lips made little squeaking sounds.  Steve’s head rolled back against his shoulders, a long groan escaping his lips.

 

She brought him back up until she could see his face clearly and laughed.

 

“Oh, are you going to cum for me, little guy?  Hmm? You're gonna give me your tiny load? Didn’t you ever learn that a lady cums first, you little shit?”  

 

Steve’s cock was so slick as she brought her giant fingers up to jerk him off roughly.  She tugged and rubbed and pulled until she was sure he was right at the edge, his breath coming quickly to his red chest, little feet curling below her open fist.

 

“Typical,” she breathed in his face as she took away her fingers from his crotch, the hand holding him tightening further around him.

 

Brie lay on her side, bending her top knee and spreading her legs as she brought him back down.

 

“Now you’re gonna finish me off,” she grunted, lust thick in her voice.

 

She placed him stomach down on the inner thigh of her lower leg, letting go of her hand, running her fingertip up her leg and over her very sensitive labia.  It was hot and smooth where he lay on her thigh as he watched her part her lips, dipping her index finger all the way inside of her before sliding it out, slick and shiny with her wetness.

 

“Crawl forward and put your arms in me, Steve,” Brie said throatily.  “Now!”

 

Steve did as he was told, placing his palms together and pushing them between her lips.  Brie made it a little easier, spreading herself for him effortlessly with her enormous fingers.  He plunged them inside of her, over his wrists and elbows and up his arms.  Her huge clit loomed in front of his face, causing him to turn his head to one side as he slid up all the way to his shoulders.  It was so hot inside of her, hotter than anything he’d ever felt. His breath came in quick gasps, blowing over the tufts of Brie’s thick pubes.

 

“That’s right, get them nice and wet, you little fuck," she said looking down at him.

 

As if to show him just how small he was, Brie reached down and grabbed Steve’s ankle, dragging him back across her thigh and pulling his arms from inside her.  Steve groaned as his dick, still hard between his legs, slid over the creamy skin of her thigh and up against his belly.

 

“Now,” Brie said authoritatively,” one hand on my clit.”

 

Steve reached up and grasped the huge button, feeling it slip out of his cum slicked hand before getting a firmer grip and squeezing.  He felt her shudder underneath him, sending pleasurable waves throughout his own body.  Above him he could see Brie’s chest rise and fall quickly.

 

“Make sure that other arm is plenty wet, Steve, because I want you to shove it into my asshole.”

 

He gulped hard, looking to his right at the giant pucker of her anus.  

 

“All of it,” she whispered as if reading his thoughts.  “Don’t make me do it for you because I won't be gentle.”

 

Steve pointed his palm as best he could before pushing it inside of her  Brie’s powerful ring of muscle grasped his hand hard, pulling it further in slightly before relaxing and allowing him to to slowly push his arm all the way in.  She brought her knee up, sliding her foot along the inside of her calf up to her other knee, spreading her legs even further.  His head was once again directly in front of the fragrant furnace of her giant pussy.  

 

“Fuck… Fuck me,” Brie said shakily

 

He let out a yelp when he felt her fingertips behind his head, only to have it cut short as she roughly pushed it inside of her.

 

Brie bore down hard, thoroughly enjoying having her clit touched and both of her holes stuffed by her obedient little doll.  Without any prompting Steve’s left hand began stroking Brie’s huge clit, his little hand tugging at the slippery skin while he wriggled his right deep in the recesses of her ass.

 

Unable to control herself, she brought down her knee and closed her legs, pressing Steve between the smooth walls of her thighs.  Brie turned, moaning loudly into her pillow as she brought her knees up together, grinding her hips as he continued to please her.  Her arousal leapt like fire inside of her, raw nerves heightening every move Steve made between her legs.  She squeezed his tiny body, rolling from side to side as her orgasm continued to build.

 

Steve was working for all he was worth, trapped in the crushing grip of her gigantic thighs, her huge, clenching pussy threatening to pinch his head clean of his body as her sphincter forced all of the blood from his arm.  He was surrounded in every way by Brie’s all encompassing presence to the point that he didn’t know where his body ended and hers began.  They were so in sync that as all of Brie’s orifices began to contract around him, Steve felt his cock release onto her her supple leg.  If he’d had breath he would have screamed.

 

But scream Brie did, her orgasmic howls echoing throughout the empty house as she came over and over again.  

 

Her breath slowed, and she rolled onto her back as she came down, keeping her legs together with Steve sealed firmly inside.  Finally she lazily opened her thighs, allowing gravity to let Steve peel from between them and fall to the bed between her spread legs.  She reached down and grasped his right arm at the elbow, grunting as she pulled the rest of it from her asshole.

 

He lay there motionless before air rushed into his lungs, leaving him coughing and hacking as he raised himself up to his hands and knees.  With a long groan he turned and slowly began crawling away.

 

Brie noticed movement below and reached down, her shaking hands finding his wet little body.

 

“Not so fast, little one,” Brie said with a smile on her lips.  “You’re not going anywhere.”

 

Her hands moved up, taking each of Steve’s arms between them and gripping them firmly.

 

“You were fun, little Steve doll,” Brie said deliberately as she began to pull his arms in opposite directions.  “But it’s time I do to you what I do to all of Kelsey’s dolls that end up in my room.”

 

Steve screamed as he felt his shoulders begin to separate.