- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I haven't updated this fast in a while, but don't get your hopes up.  I'm either a third of the way or halfway done. with this story  Hopefully the latter.  ;-)

 

I am looking for beta readers, though.  I'm so terrible at editing my own stuff.  My kik is on my profile if you're interested.

 

This one is... different.  I'd really appreciate reviews letting me know what you think, good or bad.

“What… was that?” Steve asked Kelsey.

 

“What was, ugh, what, little Steve?” whispered the giant girl before him, seeming to grimace through the pain of the tattoo being applied to her ankle.

 

“That… I saw a woman, an older woman, getting upset and then leaving a house?  But I thought I was dreaming, and I wasn’t there, it was just something playing out, like in a movie…,” he trailed off, his tiny brow furrowed.

 

Kelsey stared at him thoughtfully for a moment before responding. “Hmm, okay.  So that was probably your frazzled little mind filling in the blanks with, ah, oooh, information that you guessed happened based on what happened later.”  Steve could only look back blankly at her.  She sighed before continuing.  “So, right, you are dreaming, and mostly everything you’ve seen happening is a recreation of, mmm, what’s already taken place, at least from your point of view.”  Steve nodded his head.  “You’re going to see Erin’s mom storm in here in about ten minutes, so your brain created this scene that just played out for you of her discovering what you’ve done and her coming over here.  Mmm, oh!  Excuse me.  Does that make sense?”

 

“I guess so,” Steve replied after a while.  “But is that how this works?  I just get to create people to play out my own version of events?”

 

Kelsey laughed.  “Well what about me?  I’m just an extension of you, being wholly created by you in this moment.  Do you think you really… hah, ah, ah… had time for this conversation with the real Kelsey when this happened the first time?  All alone out there in the middle of the floor, waiting to be seen by any of these giant girls if they just happen to turn around on a whim,” she motioned with her shoulders to the girls surrounding her ankle, all of whom had their backs turned away from the chatting couple.  “Do you think we’re really here and occupying this physical space?  No… ugh, phew, no, Steve, I’m as much in your head as you are, only able to tell you what you already know.  Well, hmmmm… mostly…,” she said, smiling widely.

 

Steve watched as Kelsey closed her eyes and exhaled deeply, her already flushed cheeks reddening even deeper.  When she spoke her eyes fluttered open and Steve could see they were dark with desire.

 

“Can’t you feel what I… What Kelsey is doing to you in your sleep, little Steve?  It’s been… mmm, wow, happening for the past few minutes.”

 

He fought hard to transcend what he perceived to be reality, but could still only see Kelsey laying on the table in front of him and feel the cold floor beneath his tiny feet.  Sadly, he shook his head no.

 

“Mmm, that’s too bad,” purred Kelsey with a slow, seductive smile, “Because it sure feels like there’s a big, wet set of lips wrapped around your tiny little cock, Steve.  You must be so hard in your sleep thinking about what happened, must’ve been poking her as you slept on her tit,” she said, biting her bottom lip and reaching underneath her body to give her right breast a squeeze for emphasis.  “You know how hard it is for her to resist your hard little dick.  Ugh, she’s… I’m… really good, sliding my tongue under your shaft as I take you into my huge mouth.  Can’t you feel me flicking… mmm, and oh, ooohhhh…,” she trailed off before whispering lowly, licking her lips, ”…sucking.”

 

Steve watched in amazement as the giant girl began bucking her hips against the table, grinding in response to what was happening to Steve in the real world as everyone else obliviously stared behind her, watching her tattoo being done as they did before.

 

“One fingertip, her pinky, I think, is stroking your little balls so carefully.  Playing with your tiny ass now.  Ah, fuuuuccckkk,” dream Kelsey groaned as the real Kelsey continued to work Steve over in his sleep.  “Now just little swirls against the tip, just the goddamned tip as my… her… whoever’s huge finger and thumb stroke your shaft.”  The tempo of her breathing increased, her eyes closed, mouth parted just slightly, making all of the sexy, sensual noises that Steve was by now familiar with.  If he didn’t know any better he thought she just might…

 

“Oh, fuck Steve.  You’re gonna cum.”

 

“Wait, Kelsey!” Steve yelled from below her.  “What happens next?  What do I do here to get back to you?”

 

Kelsey’s eyes shot open and she looked at him, looked past him really, as Steve’s orgasm overtook her.  “Here,” she said shakily, extending a giant sweaty palm towards the floor. “Unh, here, just climb on, this is what we did before,” she whispered breathily, without any pretense of coyness.

 

Steve stared uncertainly at the hand dangling in front of him.

 

“Grrrrrrhhhhhmmmmmm, come on!” Kelsey growled, now unabashedly humping the table she lay on as she, as Steve, came.

 

It all happened so quickly, as it did before — Karen turned to say something to Kelsey about her tattoo and saw her curling her hand around something on the floor.  For the briefest of moments Karen and Steve’s eyes locked before Kelsey covered him with her huge curling fingers.

 

“Whatchoo got there, girl?” Karen asked innocently, completely unsure of what she saw.

 

Kelsey snapped back in surprise, almost enough to throw off the tattoo artist behind her but not quite.  Steve felt himself shrinking as her hand opened and her arm flung upwards unconsciously from shock.  With a sickening lurch in his stomach he began to hurtle through the open air.

 

Having been so tiny as to be lighter than air before, Steve thought he’d be able to navigate himself a little better this time.  Unfortunately that was not the case, and as he felt himself rolling and tumbling and flapping his little arms ineffectually he noticed he was falling in the direction of the back of Alisha’s enormous head of natural hair.  He just hoped he was small enough not to be noticed. 

 

The tiny arc of Steve’s fall came up short and he landed hard on the soft skin above the ridge of Alisha’s exposed collarbone.  At his minuscule size he was too small to even register a response from the giant girl.  He bounced upon landing and slid down the supple slope of her chest, trying to find anything to hold on to other than smooth dark skin under his scrabbling little hands.  Alisha’s shirt collar was open just enough for Steve to be able to see down into her bra, and he felt panic rise into his chest as he quickly contemplated being lost in there at this size without Kelsey knowing where he was.  Fortunately something large and golden glinted just off to his right, and he pushed off hard with his arms and legs to fall in that direction.

 

His timing was just right as he hooked his little arms over one end of the crucifix that Alisha wore around her neck, only narrowly escaping his descent into the dark valley of her huge cleavage.  He hung there for a moment, panting from exertion, when he felt an enormous pressure gripping him from all sides.  When he wasn’t picked up and brought before a giant pair of quizzical eyes he realized that she had merely grabbed her cross to adjust it, crushing him between her fingertips in the process.  The imperceptibly slight moisture on the ridges of her fingertip and his tiny size meant that when she took her hand away he lost his grip on the cross and found himself stuck to the huge pad of her index finger.

 

The world swayed and stretched, impossibly huge and with few reference points as Steve strained to find Kelsey in the madness.  He hoped that she was looking for him too, though he had no idea how to get her attention at this size.  If she made him any bigger they’d risk exposing him to everyone else, but he was so small that he wasn’t sure he could even be seen otherwise.

 

There was no time to think further on the situation as Alisha set her hand, and with it Steve, on Karen’s shoulder, crushing him against the Latina’s smooth, cinnamon colored skin.  Steve had never felt such enormous pressure as he was ground into the ridges of Alisha’s fingerprint.

 

When her hand lifted away he found himself with a shoulder-level view of the room, stuck just next to the highway-width white fabric shoulder strap of Karen’s top.  Steve was careful not to move, lest he peel off the creamy skin he was firmly pressed into and become airborne again.  Kelsey was there in front of him, trying her best to nonchalantly turn and look around in an attempt to spot Steve, but he was sure that he was too small to be seen.  Even if he felt safe moving enough to snag Kelsey’s attention he knew that at the most he’d only look like an oddly shaped mole.  So unless Kelsey was secretly and aggressively also checking for early signs of skin cancer he was stuck, both literally and figuratively.  

 

Steve sighed and closed his eyes, thinking about what he should do next.  But as he turned over scenarios in his mind he couldn’t help but feel like he was being watched, even though that was impossible. Finally he gave in and opened his eyes only to be greeted by the impossibly huge face of Erin.

 

“Of course,” Steve thought.  “She had to know I was floating around somewhere.”  Frantically Steve began to try to unstick himself from Karen’s shoulder by waving his arms and legs; but he was more stuck than he had previously thought.  Erin’s huge fingertips came closer and closer as he struggled vainly to free his arms and legs.

 

“Hey, girly!” came a gruff female voice from behind Erin.

 

A moment later, “I said hey!  Girly!”

 

The gargantuan fingers in front of Steve faltered and retreated as Erin was pulled backwards a little by the hard blonde, and fully inked, lady tattoo artist.

 

“Here, hold my smoke.  I gotta take a leak and the shop owners put in smoke alarms to keep anyone from sneaking off in there to fire up a blunt.” She placed her Marlboro, filter end first, into Erin’s already pinched together fingers and walked away.

 

The look of confusion on Erin’s face was priceless, especially at the giant proportions that Steve saw her in.  At any other time he would have been able to enjoy it, but he had been working to free himself during the whole exchange, and through much struggle had succeeded in freeing one arm.  He was frantically pulling at his other arm when all hell broke loose.

 

Steve never was able to fully appreciate how huge all of the people around him were until suddenly they were all in motion, and then completely still, their attention focused on a giant, screaming, middle aged woman who was waving her arms and making her way directly towards him.  Those planetoid-sized bodies parted like the Red Sea as Erin’s mother made her way towards her daughter.

 

“Is that a cigarette I see in your grubby little hands, Miss Erin Lynn Anderson?  Just what exactly has gotten into you today, young lady?  First the pictures you must have accidentally sent me, and now I see you’re SMOKING!” she bellowed.

 

Erin began to sputter, looking from the cigarette that was very much in her hand to the spot on Karen’s shoulder where Steve was, before finally settling on Kelsey.

 

“You!” Erin yelled, throwing the cigarette to the ground before lunging at Kelsey’s prone form in a blind rage.  “You did this, and your little shrunken man!  You did this to me.  Mother!  It’s not my fault, I swear, they, they…”

 

“Who’s they?” asked Karen, trying to make sense of Erin’s crazy ranting as she and two other girls held her back.

 

“Steve, of course!” yelled the struggling giantess.  “He’s her boyfriend, only he’s tiny, he can be so tiny, and… Oh, but then he can be bigger!  And he was places he should not be, shouldn’t be, no, no… But look!  He’s right there on your shoulder!  Look!”

 

Erin pointed her huge finger directly at Steve, who then stopped moving and wished he was actually smaller.  As everyone turned their heads to look, Kelsey sprung from the table and charged towards Karen, index finger outstretched.  Before anyone could get too close of a look the impossibly huge pad of Kelsey’s finger was mashed against Steve’s body.

 

Scooping him up she brought him to her face, giving him an almost imperceptible smile before declaring, ”Erin, you silly goose.  Tiny boyfriend?  It’s just a sprinkle from one of my birthday cupcakes that we ate earlier.  Remember?  You had, like, three.”

 

“Nnnn, no!” Erin grunted, reaching for Kelsey’s hand.

 

From Steve’s perspective, Kelsey’s pink lips came closer and closer until he passed between them and into the dank, arena sized chamber of her mouth.  The heat and humidity permeated every cell of Steve’s being instantly, and almost as quickly he found himself in complete darkness as Kelsey sealed her lips.  He was sent sliding on a torrent of spit as her the tip of her huge tongue attempted to stealthily push him towards the corner of her mouth, no doubt to regrow and retrieve him later.

 

But suddenly her whole mouth moved, almost as if her body had quickly moved sideways and down.  The tongue that had been guiding him slipped, and suddenly Steve found himself falling.  He had no way of knowing in the pitch blackness that he was headed directly towards the back of Kelsey’s throat.  It was only when he felt the air pressure around him drop so violently that it made his ears pop, followed by the still unmistakeable, if giant, sound of a gulp, that he realized he’d been swallowed.

 

He fell further, every so often sliding along slimy walls before being pushed through a smaller opening and falling into a pool of liquid.  The smell was terrible, something like vomit but much more immediate.  Steve treaded the liquid until he bumped against something solid enough to climb onto.  If he’d had to guess he would wager that it was a piece of birthday cupcake, given its consistency and odor.  

 

Steve giggled a little in the darkness of Kelsey’s stomach as he laid back on the spongy surface hand waited to be vomited up.  Because, surely, Kelsey would do that, right?  Otherwise she’d have to… And he’d have to come out of her… with her… And then a memory bubbled to the surface, one of the last things he remembered before falling asleep.  It wasn’t Friday anymore, but Sunday.  He’d lost about two full days with no explanation where he’d been, only aches and pains from whatever he’d been through…

 

The giggling in the cesspool got louder, and faster until it was a deliriously manic laughter that would have been clearly heard if someone had put their ear to Kelsey’s tummy at that moment.  But, of course, no one would do that because that would have been a weird thing to do right at that moment.  The same way it also would have been odd if Kelsey had suddenly ran to the occupied bathroom and broken down the door to stick her finger down her throat to make herself throw up.  In a day of people seeing her act a little crazy that would have been the topper.

 

So, she didn’t.  She talked to Erin’s mom as she apologized for her daughter’s behavior, especially pushing Kelsey to the ground, on Kelsey’s birthday — and after she’d been nice enough to invite her at the last minute, and all.  She hung out with her friends afterward, finishing up her birthday evening and coming home, only to find bile in the toilet when she tried to throw up.  She still looked through it, even cautiously growing Steve only to feel something wiggle in a place where nothing should ever wiggle.

 

So she waited for nature to take its course, and about a day later she passed Steve.  He woke up the next day.