- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow, 15 chapters and an entire year later and this story is still going strong.  At this rate I may be finished by about 2016.  ;-)  Thanks to those who have read and commented.  I do appreciate it.

 

To anyone not interested in reading an entire chapter of mostly gentle but hardcore smut, I urge you to turn away now.  To the rest, enjoy.

 

Edited the chapter title on 5/9/14 when I finally remembered the one that I wanted to use originally.

Steve awoke slowly, his consciousness gradually strengthening until, at last, he was able to crack open his left eyelid. 

An ivory sea of terrycloth stretched out before him, the brightness immediately causing him to clamp his eye shut.  Silently mustering his efforts, Steve gingerly opened both eyes, the seemingly blinding fabric shifting in and out of focus as his irises adjusted.  The relatively oversized towel he was laying on stretched several feet in front of him before ending abruptly in a smooth fabric wall that Steve guessed was a giant pillow.

As his senses returned he could feel the soft pressure of rolled terrycloth pressed against the edges of his face, elevating his head slightly and giving his arms a perch to rest upon as they hung down.  The air in the room was warm against his bare back, but relatively cool compared to the fuzzy fabric beneath his legs and belly.  He was comfortable, but a slow mental scan found that his body ached enough to keep him from trying movement just yet.  Confirmation of the decision to remain immobile came a quick second later in the form of a large, muffled sound emanating from some distance behind him.

The ground beneath Steve’s tiny form was bent and stretched as an impossibly ponderous weight settled in closely behind him.  He did his best to stifle a shiver that coursed through his body involuntarily.  The last thing he remembered before waking was Erin’s torture in the backseat of Kelsey’s car, and he couldn’t be too trusting of the unknown giant being behind him.  His breath came shallowly as he tried his best to make his breathing as inconspicuous as possible.  Steve silently braced himself for anything that might happen.

A large drop of warm liquid hit him squarely between his shoulder blades, rolling down slowly along his spine until the pad of a huge thumb pressed it upwards, spreading it broadly up his back and working it into his skin.  The shock of the wetness along with the sudden human touch were almost enough to cause Steve to move and betray himself, but he managed to keep his cool.  He had to admit, the pressure against his back felt good on his sore body.

Another soft thumb joined the first, sidling alongside each other and up Steve’s shoulder blades, stopping to gently rub his neck before moving along the tops of his arms till they reached his minuscule hands.  Giant index fingers joined the thumbs, softly grasping Steve’s palms and rubbing them in a small circular motion.

Eventually the fingers retreated and another, larger drop of oil began to slide down Steve’s back.  The same four fingers again descended upon his tiny form, slowly pinching and kneading his back before moving down to his buttocks and then the backs of his thighs and calves.  Suddenly, hard plasticky thick edges of fingernails softly scraped down the soles of Steve’s feet making him bite his lip to stay silent.  But just as quickly the soft squeezing started on his calves once more, sliding back up his legs and back.

“I can feel you breathing, silly.”  Kelsey’s slow, breathy whisper was suddenly enormous and yet delicately feminine in his right ear.

Steve whipped himself around too quickly causing his body to cry out in protest.  He slowly crumpled on his side as Kelsey reached for him, an all too familiar look of concern flashing across her beautiful features.  Craning his neck, he looked up to see her kneeling on her bedspread several feet behind him, her pale skin radiant in the cool light of the room.  His eyes traveled up, over the wall of her knees and the soft crevasse of her thighs, up her stomach and finally onto her bare, pink capped breasts.  A small smile formed on her lips when she saw the focus of his gaze.  Finally, her warm, oily fingers gripped his body, delicately turning him back over before resuming his massage.

“Unh,” Steve moaned while exhaling deeply, his own smile evident in his voice.  “This does feel really good, Kels.  Mmm, thank you.”

“Well I figured it was the least I could do after what… happened,” came Kelsey’s tentative reply.

“Yeah, how did you get me away from Erin, anyway?”

Kelsey’s giant fingers stopped for a beat before continuing to massage Steve’s tiny shoulders.

“Oh,” she said after a moment, moving her hands down Steve’s back once again.  “Don’t worry about Erin.  We shouldn’t be seeing any more of her for a while.”  

Silence settled between the two as Kelsey continued to move her hands up and down Steve’s body, leaving not a single inch of his back side untouched.  Gradually Steve could feel his muscles loosen and his joint pain melt away as Kelsey’s deft fingers lovingly massaged him.  When she could tell he was feeling better she leaned forward once more, her breath cooling his oil-slicked skin as it washed over him.

“Why don’t you let me turn you over and give you a happy ending,” she whispered, a playful giggle creeping into her voice.

Steve lifted his head and smiled as he allowed Kelsey’s powerful hands to grasp him and flip his body around.  He laid on his back and looked up, taking in her majestic body as she leaned over him.  Her fingers returned, kneading his tiny shoulders for a moment before dragging the pads of her index fingers down his chest and stomach, stopping just before they reached his growing cock.  Kelsey lowered her head, her twinkling eyes meeting his as she turned her hands, letting her fingernails drag lightly down the top of Steve’s legs.  He couldn’t help but laugh as she winked at him slowly before readjusting herself and bringing herself closer to him.

Kelsey leaned forward and brought her tummy down flat against the bedspread, stretching her legs behind her and bending her knees, bringing her small feet up into the air.  She tucked an errant strand of dark hair behind her ear before bringing her hands back to the tiny man before her.  Her touches became more aggressive as her fingers grasped at every part of Steve’s tiny body, her oiled hands touching everywhere but his crotch.  She continued this torment, her fingers sliding ever closer to his cock without giving him the satisfaction of her touch.

Steve threw his head back and groaned deeply, feeling the deep warmth of his arousal radiate out from his chest as Kelsey teased him.  He watched her face, beautiful in its intensity as she concentrated on her touches, and noticed her cheeks slowly reddening as her breath became just a bit more ragged.  His cock ached for her touch, but she was deeply determined not to give it to him.  Not able to wait any longer he reached out his hands and tried to grasp her thumbs, doing his best to push them to where he needed her touch.  A yelp escaped his lips as her hands finally made contact with his throbbing member, the tip of her thumb just grazing the topside of his shaft.

Kelsey scooted forward on the bed, the tops of her soft breasts making half moons as they pushed against the bedspread.  A smile spread across her red lips as she wrapped the thumb and index finger of her left hand around his dick.  Her smile widened as she felt it jerk in her hand, a tiny spot of precum glistening at the tip.  Slowly she began to rub her fingers up and down his cock, savoring the smoothness of his shaft before running them up over the head, squeezing just slightly as she went.  Rotating her grip just a hair, she slid them down, rubbing in Steve’s moisture with the oil that already coated her fingers.  Slowly she began pumping up and down, watching his body squirm beneath her ministrations.

He was close, but he didn’t want to come just yet as he was enjoying himself far too much.  As if sensing his desires, Kelsey took her hand away, letting go of Steve’s cock and letting it swing free in the open air.  She leaned down further, her hair splaying out around his legs, and brought her mouth just inches from the tip of his dick.  Before he could say anything she lowered her head further, taking his entire manhood into her hot mouth.

Steve nearly exploded from her wet touch.  Unconsciously he bucked his hips up against her lips, trying to get as much of himself inside of Kelsey’s mouth as possible.  The tip of her button nose pressed softly into his belly, the corners of her lips wrapping themselves around his hips as her tongue swirled around his tiny member.  He could feel a drop of her warm saliva travel down his taint as she brought her head up, exposing his glistening shaft before sliding back down and kissing his hips.  She was careful not to suck him too hard, concentrating instead on flattening her tongue and sliding it slowly along the underside of his shaft, pushing it to and fro inside her giant mouth.  Steve looked down and saw his dick once again disappearing between her huge lips.  His stomach fluttered hard as his entire crotch became hot and numb, signaling his impending orgasm.

Completely in sync with him, Kelsey increased her rhythm, bringing the tip of her index finger up under his balls and massaging gently.  Steve brought his hands up and hugged her hot cheeks as best he could, planting soft kisses on the bridge of her nose as she continued to suck him off.  His ass heaved back into the terrycloth beneath him, then spasmed upwards as he began to pump his load into the wet depths of Kelsey’s mouth.  She moaned, the vibrations traveling down his cock and into his whole body, heightening the experience for him as bright flashes filled his vision.

Kelsey continued to suck, but more slowly and gently as she felt his orgasm begin to subside.  The salty warmth in her mouth finally reached the back of her throat, causing her to gulp down his gift in one quick swallow.  The breath from her nostrils blew against Steve’s midsection as she pulled back, releasing his cock from her mouth.  She leaned forward again, running her soft lips over his shaft as she pushed it back up against him, showering it with surprisingly tiny kisses.  Her fingers once again found his tiny hands, grasping them between her thumbs and forefingers as her lips and tongue lapped wetly against his groin and the insides of his thighs.

After a while Kelsey shifted her body so that she lay next to him, moving her warm palm over his body like a blanket.  He turned his head, his eyes finding hers as she idly curled her fingers, running the tips over his glistening form.  No words were spoken, and none were needed as together they shared his afterglow.

Eventually Kelsey wrapped her hand around Steve, slowly lifting him from the bed as she sat up.  With her other hand she grabbed the towels she had laid out, dropping them on the floor next to her nightstand.  Finally she plumped the pillows against her headboard and brought her body back down onto the bed, leaning up against the pillows and stretching her legs out in front of her.  Silently, she brought Steve up to her lips, opening her hand to give him slow, wet kisses against his chest.  Steve ran his tiny fingers through the strands of her hair just above her brow, inhaling her scent deeply as he kissed her there.  She pulled him back, tousling his hair with the fingertips of her other hand before dropping him down onto her soft tummy, his face and body turned towards her face.

She gazed at him down though the small valley of her tits, giving him her best naughty smile as she lowered her hand down her body and out of his view.  He turned to see her fingertips slide under the waistband of her white lace panties, her knuckles creating bumps in the fabric as her hand moved down her slit.  The slanted plane of her stomach lurched slightly beneath him as she inhaled sharply, causing him to roll slowly down the slope before he was able to wedge his small hand in her winking bellybutton, stopping his descent.  Her wrist was directly in front of him, sliding against the soft skin of her abdomen as her hand played with herself out of his view and under her panties.

He turned, crawling on his hands and knees back up her belly until he reached the smooth skin between her swaying breasts.  Crawling to his right he felt the soft skin of her left breast give easily beneath him as he made his way to her hard nipple.  Steve looked up to catch her eye, but they were closed, her face and neck flushed as she continued to play.  Eagerly he reached out and took her hard nubbin between his hands, squeezing as hard as he could as he kneeled on her breast.  Kelsey’s eyes shot open, a look of aroused surprise on her face, her mouth open just slightly.  A moan escaped her lips when she saw him perched on her tit, causing him to redouble his efforts, trying to fit as much of her nipple into his mouth as he could.

Kelsey brought her free hand up and gently pressed Steve into her breast as she used the other to tug her panties down her legs.  Steve heard, but couldn’t see, slick, wet sounds emanating from below him and idly wondered how many fingers she had inside of herself.  He could feel his cock growing against her skin, and slowly began bucking his hips against her as he continued to service her nipple.  The skin beneath him grew hot and slick, allowing him to slide out from underneath her hand and shimmy down her body.

Kelsey’s enormous left hand bounced in and out of his view, rhythmically disappearing and reappearing between the walls of her spread thighs,  Steve slowly made his way down, occasionally pausing to taste her salty sweet skin.  As he approached the slightly tacky and stubbly skin of her pubis she lifted the creamy pillar of her left leg, shifting her left arm so that it ran down her side and around her ass.  His path no longer obstructed, he crawled forward and peered over the cliff of her pelvis, seeing two of her impossibly-sized fingers penetrating her soaking wet slit.  The familiar and woodsy scent of her arousal was thick in the air around him.  Above her fingers, and within his arm’s reach, her huge love button glistened and pulsed proudly at the top of her pussy.  Scooting forward, he reached down and grabbed the tip of her clit between his hands.

A Kelsey-quake beneath him nearly caused him to slide from his slick perch on her body, causing him to hold on tighter to the sensitive skin in his grip.  She cried out behind him, causing him to glance back quickly.  Their eyes locked and she simply nodded before closing her eyes and leaning her head back against her pillows.  Emboldened by her encouragement, Steve wrapped one hand around her clit, pumping it back against her body like it was a cock.  He took the palm of his other hand and slid it quickly over the wet tip, batting it from side to side roughly as he pumped.  His cock was rock hard against her skin as he rode her mons like a bucking bronco.  Occasionally he reached down to her slit to spread her wetness over her clit, careful to avoid her huge digits as they continued to slide powerfully inside of her.

Steve felt the skin beneath him break out into goosebumps as Kelsey angled her ass upwards, lifting herself slightly off the bed and making him hook his elbows into the skin on either side of the top of her pussy for balance.  Climbing forward, Steve brought his face near Kelsey’s button, trying his best to judge its size.  Deciding to go for it, he lurched forward, bringing the tip of her clit into his mouth, filling it completely with her most flavorful and sensitive skin.

Lost in her arousal, Kelsey felt Steve’s tiny mouth wrap around her clit, causing her orgasm tip forward and burst forth as her fingers plunged deeply into her sopping pussy.  With a grunt, she thrusted her hips high off the bed, her right palm pressing Steve’s tiny body against her.  To his credit he continued to lick and bite and suck for all he was worth, causing her to ride the wave of a second orgasm before letting her ass fall back hard against the bed, the springs creaking beneath her.

Kelsey’s flushed chest heaved as she came down, lifting Steve to her face and once more taking his cock into her mouth.  It only took two thrusts of her mouth against his body before he exploded inside her mouth again, as she knew he would.  Smiling brightly, but with sleepy eyes, she pulled him away and curled her hand around him protectively, bringing him back to the sweat-slicked skin of her left breast and cupping him there lovingly.  The hard beat of her heart is all Steve could hear as he was smothered against her tit, putting a slow, lazy smile on his newly exhausted face.

The two lovers laid there together for a while before Kelsey grabbed her bed sheet and pulled it over their bodies.  Their breath became slower and deeper as they began to drift off to sleep.

“Oh, shit,” said Kelsey suddenly, groggily.  “Almost forgot to set my alarm for school.  Can’t be late another Monday or I’ll get suspended.”

A worrying thought slowly tried to work its way to the surface of Steve’s mind.  It was probably just the state he was in, but something seemed very wrong.  Wasn’t it still Kelsey’s birthday?  Wasn’t it still Friday…?  What… happened… this weekend? The world swirled around Steve’s sleepy brain as he fought a losing battle with the sweet embrace of sleep.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Kind of a cheat flashing forward here, but I thought we needed a solid, grounding chapter with just Kelsey and Steve.  The events of Steve's lost weekend will be much harsher and (hopefully) frightening, but telling it all in sequence just seemed too heavy.  But don't worry, that's coming up next.