- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is where the story starts to pick up a bit, and where Jordan and Amanda have to make a decision on how to handle the situation. 

  Jordan yelled, “IT’S ME JORDAN, FROM SCHOOL”! Amanda screamed, and started freaking out. She didn’t know how Jordan had gotten that small, or how he had gotten inside her house. She said, “I’m not sure how you got this small, but I need to put you in a safe place for now.” “This is going to be very awkward, but if I put you in my underwear, you won’t fall out.” Because Jordan secretly had a crush on Amanda, he of course agreed. So Amanda opened up her pants and dropped him in. Once inside, he started rubbing up against her public hair. It was like laying against carpet, it was thick, shaggy, and black. As she stood up and started walking, Jordan shifted downwards, and was pressed up against her labia. He got one of the biggest erections he had ever had.

 

  A couple hours later, Jordan was ready to get out. It was dark, hot, and kind of noisy down where he was. All of the sudden, a hand came down and pulled him out. He was immediately staring right at Amanda in the face. She said, “Can we talk for a second?” “Ok,” said Jordan. Amanda said, “I’ve always liked you a lot. And supposing that we get you back to normal, do you want to like go out.” Jordan replied, “Sure, I’ve always kind of had a thing for you too, but wasn’t sure how to tell you.”

 

  Then Amanda said, “Oh crap, it’s almost 4, I’m going to be late!” Jordan asked what she was talking about. She said, “For my Dance Class.” She put Jordan on her dresser, and pulled out a beautiful ballet outfit. She said, “no peeking.” Of course, Jordan had to get a glimpse of what she looked like, so he sat there and watched. Amanda took off her jeans, then her tank top. She then proceeded to take off her bra, exposing her breasts that were just the right size. Not too big, but just perky enough. When she took off her underwear, Jordan’s heart started beating faster than it ever had before. She turned around exposing her butt, and then her vagina. Jordan couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He stood there in complete amazement.

 

  She then put on her ballet outfit, picked up Jordan, and said, “I know this is really awkward, but the safest place for you is inside my underwear again”. Jordan agreed, and she dropped him in. About 20 minutes later she started warming up for her dancing. She turned one way, and Jordan got pushed up inside of her. She felt the intrusion but couldn’t stop in the middle of her class to pull him out. Then, the unthinkable happened. Amanda forgot that it was her time of the month, immediately she felt blood coming down. She was excused, and when she got to the bathroom, she quickly pulled her dress off, and pulled Jordan out. He was soaked from head to toe in blood, hardly breathing. She quickly washed him off, set him down on the sink, and started to cry. Jordan asked, “Why are you crying”? She said, “This is so embarrassing. All I wanted was to get to know you better, and maybe go out with you. Instead, I’ve almost eaten you, and accidentally used you as a tampon. What more could go wrong”? Jordan told her that everything was ok, and that it was just something they’d have to adjust to, until Jordan grew back to normal size. She put him in her pocket, and went back out.