- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just a story I came up with a while ago, and never got around to publishing it.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is an introductory to the story, along with a little action. Look for the main action to happen later on.

  Amanda stood at a distance and stared at Jordan, watching his every move. Finally, Jordan came over and said, “Is there something you want to tell me”? Amanda laughed awkwardly, and shrugged him off. But she wasn’t finished. Somehow she’d find a way to go out with him. Amanda was about 5’ 4”, had brown luscious hair, and chocolate brown eyes that would pierce through anyone that simply looked into them. She was ambitious, but shy, and she had a “thing” for Jordan ever since Middle School. She was also a dancer, and loved to perform in the school’s ballets. Jordan, was about 5’ 9”, had short cut black hair, brown eyes, and was very athletic. He had played on the school baseball, football, and soccer team, along with several gymnastic teams throughout his life. He also had a thing for Amanda, but was always too shy to admit it.

 

  As everyone has their own escapes, Jordan loved playing with a Ouija Board. He felt that it brought him comfort, and helped him make decisions about life. So that night, he went inside his room, and pulled the board out. He wanted to find out how he should go about asking Amanda out. All of the sudden, he hit the floor. He woke up face first on something that felt like wood. As he examined his surroundings, he became very disturbed at the fact that he was about the size of a bug. But that wasn’t anything compared to what was to happen next. All of the sudden, there was a loud beeping, it sounded a lot like an alarm clock. He looked to where the sound was coming from, and watched as the bed covers moved, and Amanda got up. She stood up, and started to stretch. As she was stretching, her stomach rumbled like a volcano exploding. She quickly walked over to the bathroom, and Jordan snuck in with her. He watched as she sat down on the toilet and began to pee. Mid-stream, there was a “plop.” Then another plop, and a really loud splash. He thought in horror, what her body could do to him if she were to accidentally eat him. She wiped herself, and flushed the toilet. He hopped inside her pajama pants pocket and she walked downstairs to go get something to eat.

 

  She made some eggs and bacon for herself, and started to eat. Jordan decided to climb up to her head, and see all the action. However, halfway up he fell, and managed to catch something. Unfortunately for Jordan, he caught the bottom end of a piece of bacon as Amanda picked it up. He couldn’t let go cause of the fall distance. He just watched in horror, as Amanda’s tongue slowly came out of her mouth to greet the bacon. It wiggled around, and as Amanda started to open her mouth so she could chew, Jordan started to scream for her to stop. She took a bite, and just missed him. Jordan watched as she chewed her food, he could hear it crunching, and could hear her tongue slapping the inside of her mouth. He watched as she took a big gulp and swallowed. He then thought about the fate the bacon was just given and how that was almost his. Just then, Amanda happened to look at the bacon. She screamed and jumped back. She picked up Jordan and held him real close to her eyes. “What are you”? She asked.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Find out in the next chapter what will happen to Jordan as he tries to explain to Amanda what's going on.