- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

  Another week went by, and finally Amanda was able to come up with a way to turn Jordan back to his original size. She told him that it would involve a Ouija board again, and that they would do the ritual that night. She said, “Supposing that everything goes to plan, and you get turned back into your normal size. Do you want to go out”? Jordan said, “Yeah that sounds great”.

 

  Later that night, Amanda sat down in front of the board with Jordan in her hand. She performed the ritual, and they both became un-conscious. They woke up several hours later, on the floor. It was morning, and Jordan was his normal size again. They both were really glad the whole thing was over, but weren’t sure what to do next. It was almost as if, they knew they had to do something but weren’t sure what it was. Jordan said, “well I suppose I should probably go home”. Amanda said, “ok, I’ll see you at school on Monday”. When Jordan got home, he was still really foggy, and just knew there was something that he had to do, but couldn’t figure out what it was. That evening around dinner time, his memory came back to him in one big flash. He jumped up, and went to go back over to Amanda’s house. But as he was walking, everything went black again.

 

  When he woke up, he was staring straight up at Amanda, but she couldn’t seem to see him. He was small again. He turned around to see where he was, and he realized that he was on a plate. He started screaming at Amanda, trying to get her attention. She brought a big spoonful of mashed potatoes over and dumped it right on top of him. He was frantically struggling to try and get out, but it was to no avail. She took a big spoonful, with Jordan underneath the potatoes. He was dumped into her mouth, she started chewing. His legs were ripped off with her molars. He started to slide to the back of her throat, he tried screaming, and Amanda heard his voice, very faintly, but she heard it. It took her a few seconds to realize, that she had just eaten Jordan.

 

  She ran upstairs to the bathroom, and tried puking. But she just couldn’t do it. She just broke down, she was digesting her boyfriend, and there was nothing she could do about it. She sat there on the floor for hours, with her hand on her stomach. She could feel him melting inside of her. Finally he moved on to her intestines. She got chills, as she heard her intestines roaring and tearing apart her food. She just sat in her bed all night, and couldn’t sleep. All she could think about, was Jordan.

 

  Finally, it was morning, she got up and her whole body rumbled. She could feel her gut telling her that it was time to relieve herself. Crying, she walked over to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. She just wanted it to be over with. She pushed, but the digested food came out really slow. She sat there for a few minutes waiting, as she pooped out her boyfriend. When she was finished she wiped herself, and kissed the toilet paper. She flushed the toilet, and pulled some pills out of the cupboard. Within 10 minutes she was dead on the floor.