- Text Size +
"Come, ON girls. We're going to be late!"

The trio of girls walked with a hint of haste through the endless, twisting halls of the school. The three were known as the biggest delinquents the academy had ever seen, and they weren't about to allow their delinquency to be foiled by arriving late to class. However, by the same token, their delinquency forbade them from running in the hallways.

"Why is the new teacher's class SO far away?" Raspberyl asked herself aloud. At first appearances she'd be a common schoolgirl, wearing a black uniform. However, sticking out from her bright pink hair were two solid black horns, belying her human appearance. Couple those with the pink tail extending from her backside and it was clear she was a demon of some kind, and not the typical boring human.

"Cheer up, we're almost there!" The pair of girls trailing closely behind said in unison. They were Raspberyl's partners in crime. Her lackeys. Asuka and Kyoko, the pair were responsible for the some of the most heinous crimes the demonic school had ever seen. Whether it was arriving to class early, or doing extra credit, the two were looked down upon by the entirety of the school, particularly the teachers, as they actually had to do their jobs if a student bothered to show up to class.

"We're here!" Raspberyl said happily, finding the door the group had spent so long searching for. "Looks like my perfect attendance record will remain intact!" She said happily, opening the door.

The room was in shambles. Desks were broken, the lights were flickering, and there was writing all over the walls and doors. It was a veritable pig sty, the efforts of the school's best and brightest. Where the best students shirked school for vandalism and graffiti, Raspberyl, Kyoko, and Asuka were all ready to learn from their new teacher.

"Oh. My. God! I can't believe the teacher got here before us!" Raspberyl shouted in surprise. A young woman with glasses and wings sat in a chair at the front, smiling at the only three students who'd shown up to class. She stood gracefully, before her small wings began to flap, and she gracefully floated to the girls who'd taken the few intact seats in the front row.

"Someone actually showed up to Magic 201?" The teacher said lazily, her lips curling into a smile. "Why don't you three just leave and go play some video games? I'm sure it'll be more interesting than having to write?" She asked.

"No way Ms. Rize, we're here to learn!" Raspberyl proclaimed proudly, pulling a pencil from her pocket. Her two friends followed suit, looking just as eager to learn something new from class.

"Y-You called me by my name?" The teacher asked, astounded. She was used to being referred to in a derogatory manner, and she'd reply just as crudely, but this.. this... delinquent was being polite?

"So we've got a couple of delinquents I see." Ms. Rize said, smiling widely. "When I was young, I used to be a bit of a delinquent myself. I straightened up before graduating however, and here I am. So, what do you girls say we shirk our responsibilities and learn something today?"

The three girls eyes grew wide at the prospect of an actual normal class. Raspberyl in particular looked like she was about to burst into tears of joy.

"YES!" They all shouted at once.

"Good good good." Ms. Rize laughed, lazily hovering back to her desk and opening a book. "Well girls, welcome to Magic 201, and I'd like to use one of you to show off what we'll be learning today! Which of you would like to volunteer?

Raspberyl's hand shot up in the blink of an eye, while Kyoko and Asuka instead pointed at Raspberyl, choosing her to be the volunteer.

"Very well then. Step right up here Miss..."

"Raspberyl!" She announced. "The biggest badass this school has EVER seen!"

"Mm. Right." The teacher said smiling at the small delinquent standing before her. "Very well then, if you'll just close your eyes, we can begin!"

Raspberyl closed her eyes so tight that her entire body tensed up in anticipation. She could feel the occasional bit of wind brush by her as she assumed Ms. Rize was flapping her wings nearby, but she focused all her efforts on keeping her eyes shut.

"And tada!"

With that, Raspberyl felt a sharp pain the pit of her stomach. She'd often heard that any magic performed could be quite painful to the inexperienced and she brushed it off as a side effect. Sure enough, the pain subsided quickly, and she could feel a pleasant tingling sensation run through her entire body.

"W-What's happening to-"

Raspberyl's ears perked up. That was Asuka. Had something gone wrong? She wasn't sure if she was allowed to open her eyes yet or not. The dilemma bounced around her head for a moment before she decided to keep her eyes closed and focused on following the orders given by her elder as someone truly delinquent would have done.

"M-My lady! Please, be more careful!"

Now it was Kyoko. Sensing the worry in her voice, she decided to crack one eye only slightly open, and was shocked at the sight that greeted her. The entire class was shrinking, and her growing shoes were pushing aside her classmates desks!

"How are you enjoying it?" Ms. Rize asked from Raspberyl's shoes, shouting up at the slowly growing girl. "Now what do you say we go bring some more students to class, like a true delinquent!" she laughed proudly.

"Okay!" Raspberyl exclaimed, more than happy to do as told. Adjusting her feet slightly, she heard the muffled crunch of a desk finding its way beneath her giant shoe, but knew that it was a necessary sacrifice. She was going to bring students to class back with her, and she already had the perfect idea on who.

The school's ceilings were high, allowing the delinquent giantess to stand to her full height even as everyone at her feet continued to shrink out of sight. There wasn't a chance she could fit through the door though, and simply pressed her body against the walls. While they still towered over her new height as a giantess, they crumbled like crackers to her superior form, and she almost immediately found two students cutting class just outside of the door.

"Hey!" Raspberyl shouted, her voice echoing through the vast, empty halls.

The two loitering demons looked up at Raspberyl, recognizing her immediately. Everyone in the school knew who she was, and no one aside from Kyoko and Asuka wished to be associated with her. Being no exception to that rule, they immediately turned tail and ran, prompting Raspberyl to follow after them.

The chase was short, and Raspberyl, more used to being an exceptionally short schoolgirl than a towering giantess, caught one of the honor students under her first step with her left foot. Not even realizing it, she stepped forward with her right. Then, seeing that she had passed the other student quickly, she adjusted her position, in an attempt to grab them and take them to class.

When her left foot slammed back into the floor, she now felt the figure beneath it, and lost her balance. She cringed inwardly, knowing that what was about to happen, but was helpless to stop it. The giant Raspberyl fell backwards, her bum landing directly onto the now attempting to flee honor student. There wasn't a chance of escape though, and he found his entire body smashed into the school's floors.

"I'm so sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Raspberyl yelled as she peeled the injured student out from under her shoe, before standing up and reaching around her backside for her other tiny victim. She may have had delinquency in mind when she began her journey, but she was certainly looking more like the typical honor student with how she was handling her task.

Still, she had high hopes for a job well done, and maybe a good grade from Ms. Rize! Taking the two back to the classroom she carefully stepped through the hole she'd made in the wall, excited to see that she was a bit taller than it.

"I brought two!" Raspberyl cheered happily, dumping the two pained, broken students from her hand onto the classroom floor. It was a grotesque sight, but nothing the group wasn't used to from attending a school for demons.

"I'm sure there's plenty more though, so I'll be back soon!" Raspberyl said, her mind eager to bring a certain someone she had in mind to class. With that said, she took off through the makeshift passage once more.

Raspberyl continued her task of picking up and dropping off the various demons in the area at an incredible pace, with none of them leaving the classroom thanks to the fear of angering the giant (and still growing) delinquent. The only thing that might be considered to be faster traveling than Raspberyl herself was the news of what she was doing. All within one single class period, she had managed to create a storm of rumors within the circle of students at Evil Academy.

Even with that, there was one exception. The Overlord (and by connection, dean of Evil Academy) so exceptionally skilled at his job that he was completely oblivious to everything going on in the Netherworld, Mao. He was currently holed up under his blanket playing his PSY, trying to reach 4325832 stored levels on the main character in DOSgaea Tree. He hadn't interacted with the outside (nether)world for days, and he didn't intend to.

When Mao heard some loud booms outside of his room, he paid them no mind. His mind was in another place, long since having become something of a vegetable from pressing the same button combinations over and over. It would take something far more than that to wake him up from his stupor.

Shortly after the rumbling subsided, a voice Mao knew all too well began to resonate through what seemed like his very being. "Hey Mao, come outside! I've got a surprise for you!"

To Mao, it was extremely puzzling. Raspberyl could be reasonably loud if she tried and was in the same room, but the way she worded that on top of Mao's door being barricaded by furniture and junk food packaging would almost certainly place her being outside, where she'd be easily muffled by the walls. In fact, the only thing that came to Mao's mind when his Evil Quotient of 1.8 million was put to work was that the delinquent sounded kind of like a giant.

As soon as he had come to that conclusion, Mao heard a extremely discomforting sound that could only be described as a brick wall exploding. He threw his blanket off, now on high alert. Looking in the direction of the sound, there was now a fully destroyed wall in place of where the entrance of his room had been. He stood up cautiously on his bed and waited for a moment, only for a massive pink eye to fill the gap the missing wall had left. Mao jumped, knowing it to be Raspberyl's... although far larger than he ever could have imagined.

"Come on Mao, let's go to the new teacher's class together!" Came roaring from Raspberyl's direction, since her mouth was out of view for the Overlord. Her overwhelming new volume was simply too much for Mao to take, and he attempted to make a run for it by preparing to hop off of his bed.

However, his reaction was far too late to accomplish anything. In the time that he had stopped being paralyzed from the shock of the situation, Raspberyl had already shifted positions. A massive hand assaulted Mao's room, picking up the bed he was currently perched upon with two gigantic digits. Everything else in the area was at Raspberyl's mercy, with game systems and posters alike being crumpled under her shifting appendage.

Mao was unable to produce any sound from his mouth, his voice having been seemingly shut off by both surprise and a strange feeling of fear. He knew Raspberyl as one of the only demons in the Netherworld shorter than him, a complete non-threat whose only notable contribution against his daily life was her delinquent activities giving him minor annoyances.

However, a Raspberyl completely different in physical stature to the one he knew was now able to hold his entire bed between her fingers and wreck his room simply by shifting her hand. While he was angered by the fact that all of his save data and collector's items just got wiped off the face of the netherworld, his other feelings took a much higher priority for the time being as he continued to be moved around to his self-proclaimed rival's will.

Raspberyl retracted her hand from the hole she had created and brought Mao out of his room and up to her face. She had grown significantly from before, and now had issues fitting in some areas of the school. At her current size, even one of her eyes completely dwarfed Mao.

Mao was finally getting over the shock of Raspberyl being at such a scale, and opened his mouth while Raspberyl gave him an excited look over.

"Wh-what the hell do you think you're doing, busting up my room like that?! Do you have any idea how many games you just broke?! All the time you just wasted of mine?! I don't even care how you got this big, I'm taking you down myself no matter your size!" Mao yelled, throwing one of his arms out and charging it with energy. Raspberyl simply closed her eyes and jolted her hand up a little, giving Mao a bounce and throwing him completely off balance.

Reopening her eyes, she giggled at seeing Mao thrown back onto his bed helpless. "Really, just sit back and enjoy the ride! The Raspberyl Express won't bite!" Raspberyl said, once again shaking Mao up from the magnitude of her voice. She brought the bed she was still holding up to the top of her head and dumped Mao off in her hair by tilting it, then set the bed back down inside of the Overlord's ruined room.

"All right rival, hold on tight!" Raspberyl said as she shifted herself to face the way she had come, wrecking the architecture in the vicinity. She still had to crawl for a bit before she reached another area that she could stand up in, and her tail scraped along the ceiling every step of the way, creating some very long impromptu sunroofs.

Once they got to a more open area of the school, Raspberyl once again called out to the passenger atop her head. "Fasten your seatbelt, Mao! We're going uuuuuup!"

Mao held on for dear life as he knew full well what was about to happen. Raspberyl raised herself to her full height, which put quite a bit of force upon Mao, shoving him into her scalp. While not entirely unpleasant, it was humiliating, and definitely not something he'd want to experience again. What was more, he could now see just how tall Raspberyl had become. Perched on top of her head, he could see how close the ceiling was and how far away the ground was once he moved himself to the edge of her head.

"I know you must simply love the view from up there, but remember to be careful! It wouldn't be very good for you to fall from that kind of height, even though I'd almost certainly catch you!" Raspberyl warned, tilting her head so that Mao was lightly shifted back from the edge.

While they were traveling back to the classroom, Mao could hear the sound of Raspberyl's monstrous footsteps and tried to think of a way out of this. He hadn't ever researched into the science of growth or shrinking or any of that before, so he tackled a practical approach in his head. Without access to any of his materials however, he was mostly out of luck even if he could come up with a solution.

It appeared that he was going to have to go to class after all, since any attack on Raspberyl right now wouldn't do much of anything after he thought it over more. His rash action from earlier was simply out of desperation and rage and even had Raspberyl not effortlessly stopped him, she might have simply gotten a little bit of eye irritation and possibly reprimanded him far more harshly.

Soon enough, Mao's little amount of time to think things through came to an end as Raspberyl once again stepped into the classroom. The hole she used to enter it from earlier had been enlarged every single time she had come back with more students, and soon enough she would probably take out the entire large wall if her growth kept up at its current rate.

"I'm back with the last special guest for today's class, Ms. Rize!" Raspberyl said, looking down at all of the students at her feet. None of the people she had forcibly gotten to go to class had left at all, and Rize had been teaching her material for the time being.

"Good, good. Set him down right over there in the last non-ruined desk I have, then make your own seat." Rize replied before resuming her rather lecture on various magic types. Raspberyl plucked Mao from her head and leaned over all of the students, placing Mao into his new seat. He had fully resigned at this point and simply picked up the textbook in front of him and began paying as much attention to the lecture as he could.

The towering delinquent simply raised her foot over the student body and took a step over behind them, sitting down and completely demolishing the back wall of the room to make her own 'seat'. The lecture continued with Raspberyl's shadow cast over everyone else, causing them to panic internally even further and work as hard as they could.

At the end of the far extended period, Ms. Rize dismissed everyone except for Raspberyl, who she asked to stay after class. The delinquent took this as a sign of appreciation and prepared herself for some kind of reward, sending her lackeys off to their next class ahead of her.

"I'd like to thank you for today. It was certainly most amusing, seeing you cause all of that ruckus and striking fear into the student body like that." Ms. Rize said, her tone of voice seeming off somehow.

"Ms. Rize...? What are you talking about?" Raspberyl questioned, her voice even more magnified than before.

"Quite simple, really. I was watching you remotely the whole time, watching everyone's hilarious reactions to such a terrible, huge delinquent. While it was amusing, I'm afraid a repeat performance simply isn't possible for something like that. I'll come up with something else for next class period, but for now I suppose I'll have to deal with you beforehand." Ms. Rize replied, her true nature surfacing.

"You were using me? But I... you won't get away with this!" Raspberyl replied in anger, throwing her hand out in an attempt to crush the vile teacher. However, she had completely missed.

"You're quick to action and slow to responding to your opponent's counters, I see." The teacher's voice came from behind her, and as Raspberyl turned around she felt an all too familiar pain in her stomach. In an exact reverse of what had happened before, Raspberyl began to diminish in size, completely paralyzed during the process this go around. At the end of it, she stood less than a centimeter in stature, a far cry from her earlier status as a giantess.

"I'm afraid I have to go now, things to do and all. You'd best hope someone stumbles upon you... or maybe not!" Rize said, her parting footsteps resounding throughout Raspberyl's being as she lay on the shaking ground.

A short while later, Raspberyl had recovered from the anesthesia spell placed upon her and was ready to set out to find her most likely confused duo of followers when the door slowly opened.

"Oh, so this is where that new class was! It took me so long to find it I guess it ended! Might as well check out the room, though..." A female voice all too familiar to Raspberyl stated, followed by quaking footsteps that closed in on her location.

"Oh, no..." Raspberyl let out of her mouth, looking up at the person who had just found her while surveying the room. As her eyes rose, she saw the dreaded blue boots that merged into pieces of armor, then the similarly colored skirt that followed the perfectly tanned skin and lead all the way past further mild armor to a beautiful starry-eyed face, complete with long, flowing hair. It was Sapphire, the princess who once nearly hugged her to death simply for looking "cute".

"Wait a minute... Raspberyl, is that you?!" Sapphire shouted, getting down on her knees to get a closer look at the tiny delinquent who was now recoiling from the sound of the comparative giant's voice and covering her ears.

Soon, Raspberyl's vision was filled with Sapphire's massive starry eyes. "You're... so... CUTE!"

Certainly, this was not her day.