- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Running to shoes turns into an intimidating game...
Dedicating the day to her feet. I still wasn't sure how different that was going to be than being stuck to her toe-ring all day, but it was not for me to question. I am sure that she had her own plan of what to do, and I had been emotionally responsive enough to her last statement. That statement saying that I needed to move so she did not accidentally step on me when she puts her feet on the floor. At first I did not take it seriously, but when I saw a huge shadow come around my body, I made haste.

Before I ran, I looked up and could see the bottom of her right foot. It was high above me and slowly coming down. It frightened me and motivated me to get myself moving. I ran and ran and ran, towards the huge pair of flip flops that were nearby. As I ran, I saw the shadow disappearing from under me. I would not be getting accidentally squashed under my girlfriend's huge foot. Something did catch me off guard, though, before I came to the shoes I was told to go to. I felt the ground move from beneath me. Her foot fall created what almost felt like a small earthquake.

Looking back, I saw her foot on the ground. Those red nails gleaming in the light of the room. Above them was her towering frame, and the other foot was starting to move as she spoke to me. "What's the big turnaround, sweetie? Was my light step scary for you?" She had a smile on her face as I stared up at her. It was amusing to her, how much power she just held over me. Within a couple seconds, she pushed her left foot to the ground, much harder than the first, and it had a much bigger effect on me.

As her foot hit the ground, it was like an earthquake was happening from beneath me. The floor was rumbling, and I lost my balance, falling onto my butt. The sheer magnitude of the impact was more than I could handle. As I fell, I could see her smile only getting wider. The ten digits that were a distance in front of me started wiggling, blowing a cool breeze my way. I knew she was enjoying this, maybe a little too much. She rose her foot in the air and said "Hurry and get to those shoes!" Her foot came down to the ground, literally slamming as it came towards me.

"Fee! Fi! Fo! Fum! Hehe" Her other foot raised into the air, and it's shadow came over me. I scrambled to my feet and ran. Just as I cleared the shadow, a loud crashing came from behind me. Her gigantic, bare foot slammed into the ground, and the gusts it produced launched me into the air. I yelped as I flew, for a few brief moments, landing between the two flip flops. I shook my head as I came to, light pain around my body from the impact. I got up and found darkness around me again.

Above me, I could see my girl. Her feet went on either side, sliding into the flip flops. As soon as they slipped on and they slapped against her heels, she knelt down and looked at me, her massive frame intimidating me. Her smile turned to a frown as she reached for me. "You okay, hun? I didn't mean to make you fly like that! Though, I admit, it was a little fun." Her giggles could not hide the fact that she was a little amused by it. We had talked about stuff like this in bed before. Now she was getting the chance to experience it.

She brought her palm down and laid it flat. I slowly climbed into it and let her pull me into the air. Things were so different now that I was so small. Her hand was a thrill ride, all in itself. I held onto myself in the middle of her palm to protect myself from the wind from her hand moving skyward. After a moment, I was at chest level. She started walking, while smiling down at me. Every time her foot struck the ground, I could hear the quakes coming from the the floor. It made me shiver. I know she would never do it on purpose, but the thought of being at the receiving end of that scared me.

She talked about my day revolving around her feet. At first, I would be curious as to why she would put her shoes on and pick me up. But, that is how she was. She took very good care of her feet and all of her, for that matter. She hated walking barefoot more than she had to. Granted, last night she was, but that may have just been for that one moment. I looked around for a destination, and realized the general direction that she was headed.

As she walked, more and more, we found ourselves in the bathroom. We got in and I was soon set down on the sink. I looked around, and then back at her. "Um, the bathroom?" I asked. She looked down at me and nodded as she began to unbutton her robe. "It's time for the morning shower. You get the task of cleaning my feet!" I wasn't sure I was prepared for something like this. I felt a little nervous. This was getting more and more interesting..,