- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A night that started like any other...
I started like any other night. I got home from work, took my coat off, and went to the bedroom. I would not say I am tired after work, but I am ready to relax. Being at a call center is not a very physically taxing line of work. Lots of sitting, talking, doing whatever in my off-time. It really did not take a lot out of me. But, every day when I get home, I go straight to the bed. It has just become a habit for me. Go home, go to the bedroom, and say hello to my girl. My cheerful, wonderful girl.

She is always waiting for me, somewhere in the house. Sometimes, the bedroom, in the middle of reading a book, laying on the bed in her pajamas. She would be wearing glasses that blend perfectly with the long hair that came down around them as she aimed her head down towards the book. Or she would be in the kitchen, whipping up a snack for the two of us to have as we watch a movie or sit and talk in bed. Anything to do with the bed, really. The two of us spend a lot of time there, whether we are having sexy time or just chilling.

As I got there, I could not find her. I walked into the bedroom, unbuttoning the top of my polo shirt. Work required all of the buttons be fastened, which damn near choked my neck every day. I am not the most fit person in the world. Granted, I am not anywhere near obese, wither. I am overweight. My neck is happy to finally be free from those restraints. As this happens, I hear the sounds of footsteps on the wood floor, behind me. I can feel it through the floor, and that only meant one thing. She was coming towards the bedroom, and not wearing shoes. I could always feel it when she walked with socks or barefoot. I am not really sure why, but I have always been able to.

"Good evening, honey" I started, slowly turning to greet my love. I turned myself around, a smile on my face as I looked towards her. However, when I looked around, she was in the doorway, a smirk across her face. The brown eyes that came from her face stared me up and down, and she kept that smirky smile, her pink lips smiling towards me. Her hair was hanging down, waving against her exposed neck and shoulders. She rarely ever looks at me like that, unless she really wanted something.

I was more surprised at what she was wearing. It wasn't really that late, but she was wearing nothing but a bathrobe, loosely fastened at her waist. The site of her like this really turned me on, and brought rosey blushing to my face. I brought a smile to my own face as she looked back at me. The look in her eyes said she meant business. The stare, the feeling I got from her face. It was a face that only meant one thing. "I want you", it said. "I want you right now",

Very rarely did she ever show up like that. I was almost always in control in the bedroom. But,this look she had. As confident as I am in our love, it intimidated me. A chill went up my legs, as if I knew what were about to happen, and knew that I would not be in control much longer for tonight. I took a step toward her, but was met with her taking several quick steps towards me and grabbing onto me. Her arms went onto me and I was yanked into her.

I could feel the softness of the robe against my neck and the warmth of her body as her arms kept a strong grasp on me. A strong, powerful grasp. Although she had not said a word, I could only smile. An inner desire was starting to activate. The act of being held, and within such a strong grasp was intoxicating to me. It made me want to just squeal and say "Hold me. Please, take care of me and never let me go. I want to be your little boy, to take care of at your wish". She knew I had a side of me that liked that, too. I did not even have to say anything. Before I knew it, her fingers were softly rubbing against my back.

She had such a strong grasp on me, and she let her breath run across my neck. I could feel the tiny hairs on my body stand up and chill as her warmth seemed to envelop me. I was disappearing from reality, only living in her radiating glow. She was not physically glowing, but her energy field and her compassion was everywhere around me. As she held me, she took control. She whispered in my ear, my mind now at the point of complete submission. I was willing to do anything she would ask of me. She softly, sweetly, and seductively said "Strip for me, my love." She finished this with a kiss on my cheek.

She slowly let go of me, and I did as she asked. My rushing getting the best of me, I threw all of my clothes off quickly, not bothering to go to the other room. I did not want to. Before I knew it, I was nearly done. As I pulled my socks and undies off, I could hear her whispering to me again. "Almost there, my little love." A giggle came out of her as she finished up that bit. Mere words were sending chills up my body. I looked back at her as I finished and started to smile.

Something seemed off, though. I looked back at her, and up at her. For some reason, she seemed taller. Normally, we were spot on at the same height. But, she looked like she was taller than me. My eyes were at her lips, rather than her own eyes. I blinked, assuming that she must have put on heels while I was doing my thing. I looked down and saw the toes of her feet, wiggling on the floor, as she watched what I was doing. She wasn't wearing shoes at all. Nothing. I got a chill through my stomach. I looked back up and my head shook with a certain amount of fear. Her intimidation was not just a feeling.

As I looked back, I realized that my eyes were not at her lips. My head barely reached her shoulders. My fingers started tingling as I felt a certain amount of fear. I could see it moving, too. Very subtly, but I could see her, and everything else, slowly getting larger. She reached her arms out and grabbed onto me, the strong grasp now feeling even stronger, to the point where it was overwhelming in strength. I could not fight this if I wanted to. It was strong and getting stronger.

My girl was slowly getting bigger. Or, rather, I was getting smaller. The tight grasp on me was feeling overwhelming as her voice came down to me. The voice came down, and it felt powerful, deeper, and louder. It was just a whisper, but it was loud. "Don't be scared, sweetie. You always told me you wanted to be my little boy toy. You are getting your wish. Soon, you will be as small as those little dolls I keep in the closet. So, don't be scared. I am just going to get bigger and play with you, in ways you never could have imagined"

She let out a wink and I started to feel scared, the opposite of what she said. I pushed my body against hers, my entire being shaking. I was scared. Terrified, even, at seeing her begin to tower over me, only knowing that she would be even bigger in the moments to come...
Chapter End Notes:
What else will transpire this night?