- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The MC gets caught in a ring of epic proportions and has to agree to have a very foot-central day...
I wasn't sure whether I should be terrified or excited at this developing situation. True, I had a desire to be tiny around my giant girl. Seeing her on this level was truly intoxicating. Being so small. The tiny digits of her feet nearly as tall as me. Her foot as tall as a house. Breathtaking, truly. But would I want to live like this? What if she could not restore my size? Would I want to live life, all the time, the size of a tiny toy? That is a question I always was unsure of, with these fantasies. Now I was living it, though, and things were getting chaotic enough.

The booming, playful voice of her caught me off guard. Not only did she say something that turned me on very much, but her voice was...powerful. A giggle that she made sounded like an echo coming from every direction. It made my body quiver, and I lost my balance on her foot. I yelped as I felt myself rolling on the mass of soft flesh. Then, finally I stopped, as a certain degree of pain entered by left elbow. I stopped, and my arm hit something. Or, rather, something ended up hitting my arm.

My body was dangling as I got control of my eyesight again. My arm was wrapped around something. I took a look and realized that it was a huge hoop. But then, t was no hoop. It was attached to one of those digits. My arm got tangled in the now-huge golden toe ring that was situation on her first toe. I could see every gleaming sparkly of the ring, just below the deep red tint of her polished toenail. I looked at it, so deeply, and I could see myself in it. That is what made the reality so much worse. I could see myself, and how small I had become.

It wasn't long before everything starting moving. The world spun around me, as if I were on some sort of thrill ride. All of the air shoved in on my brain and I had to tightly close my eyes. My stomach turned, the act of seeing everything move so fast making me nauseated. I felt wind coming from every direction. Finally, when it stopped, it felt like I was higher. I opened my eyes, only to realize that I was. My dangling form looked at it's surroundings, and was met by a face the size of a two-story house. It smiled at me, the sparkle of her blue eyes staring in at me.

Her lips began to move, and as they did, I felt a strong breeze of wind as her breath rushed towards me. Being so close, and so small, even talking was created a force of nature to me. "There's my little cuddle bug. Gotten yourself a little tangled around my tootsie, I see." She giggled and laughed as she saw my obvious predicament. I can only assume that she put me on her foot to sleep, but likely did not expect me to get stuck to her toe-ring.

"H-help, please." I muttered. Her figure was intimidating. Hell, just her foot was intimidating. I did not even dare guess how tall her entire body was, compared to me. Hundreds of feet? More? She looked more like a Goddess than a Girl. Still, she smiled and looked at me with that same look she always had. I could see the tender love coming out of that gaze as she was amused at my plight. Her pearly white teeth were showing as she send out a gust-creating reply to me. "Sure, but..."

There was always a "but" with her. And no, not the kind that has cheeks that I have kissed before. No. If I wanted something from her, she always had this cute way of getting me to do something for her, in exchange. She always had fun things for me to do, most of them somewhat kinky. I did not expect this to be any different. I just hoped that she would not want me to do something impossible for now, like carrying her. Oh, how she loved it when I would carry her around, like a princess. She might be a little big for that right now, though.

Then, she let it out. "Since you don't want to be stuck to my toesie ring all day and hang onto my feet, I want you to do something for me. It will be nothing hard, I assure you. After all, I can't overwork my little sweetie. My size or buggy-size, you are still my darling and I love you with all my heart. But, a girl's gotta get pampered. So, if I help you, you have to dedicate your day to my feet. Deal?"

She could not have given me a more vague answer. I had no idea what that meant. Did she just want me to be near her feet all day? Did she want me to massage them? I had no idea, but I knew her well, and I knew that she would not ask for anything that would bring harm my way. So, I did what anyone in my situation would have done. With the pain in my arm as encouragement, I nodded in agreement. Still quite intimidated by her size, I couldn't get any sort of words out. I was still getting used to how simply titanic she was to me.

The nod sent the message. She smiled widely and reached her hand towards me. Her fingers were huge, too. Easily two or three times as long as I was tall, they pinched on the ring. The two metal pieces of the ring easily separated and I fell into an open palm beneath me. As I came out, She began to get out of her bed and kneel down to the floor. Before I knew it, I had been deposited on the floor, with her looking up from the bed. "Now that I have helped you, you are in for a very foot-tastic day" she giggled. As I looked at her, I could tell she was having fun. "Now run over to my flip flops for a moment. I don't want to accidentally squash you into oblivion by putting these feet on the floor!"

I shook at the thought of what she had just said. I looked to the side and saw a pair of pink flip-flops. I headed over to them, wondering what the rest of the day would hold for me...