- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
As things escalate, ecstasy levels skyrocket
My reality was becoming something that came straight out of a fantasy. The shrinking, how my love was acting. On some level, I did not think it was real. It couldn't be real, right? That fantasy was one hundred percent impossible to act out. Shrinking isn't possible, is it? There would be so many scientific impossibilities that would make a human of reduced size unable to function. Bigger air molecules, the heightened temperatures and extremes. It couldn't really be possible. Yet, here I was, experiencing it, first hand. Time was standing still for me,as I thought of this.

That thought was in the back of my mind, though. In the front of my mind was the obvious truth of what was going on. The long, brown hair of my love was wavy and sitting across her cheeks and the floor as she was laying there. My whole body was in her clutches, fingers the size of large strands of rope coiled around me, I was small and helpless. I looked into her eyes, damn near crying myself. The whole situation was too much for me to take in. But, I couldn't control myself. My love was sexy. A sexy, curvy lady. But now, she was bigger, and it made her that much more appealing to me.

It was too far to go back now, I realized that. I looked into her eyes and could see the lust that I saw every night. She wanted me, bad, and there was nothing I could do about it. The amount of fear in me was only getting worse, and the more scared I started to feel, the more I felt like I was freezing up. Unable to say a word. I could only stare at her beautiful, pink lips, and the huge tongue that was seductively licking them, her desire to taste my erection coming closer to being true.

The tongue looked like a big pink monster to me. Granted, that same tongue has licked me before, but not when it was so large. As I was slowly shrinking and diminishing into a toy, as she called me, it would soon be nearly as big as my entire body. The thought of it being so big sent chills throughout my body. My body was chilling and shaking, my ability to keep control of my body quickly fading. I was feeling less like a person and more like a toy, being handled by a huge entity. That entity being my girl, and the toy being poor, little me.

As I drew closer, I could feel the heat of her breath interacting with my body. I got goosebumps as I felt the breath and could smell a very strong sense of fruit coming from her. She was wearing fruit-scented perfume that made her smell like strawberries. I took a deep breath and practically choked myself on it. The idea of being small definitely was right. Everything was having a greater impact on me. Her breath, the smell of her perfume. Her strength. It was all overwhelming my body in ways I could never have imagined.

My dick was swaying back and forth, the breeze created by her breath stimulating me. The rush of the sexual drive surged through me as she was forcing me to be stimulated. Sure, she was not trying to do this against my will, nor have I once cried out to her to stop, but it was all so powerful. The fact that simple breath could create a breeze that could stimulate me so strongly. It was amazing, and terrifying. Finally, as it happened, I reached her mouth.

Those lips, so huge and so soft, curled into a kissing formation. I could see a small hold right in the middle, knowing what was happening. She wanted to blow me. I could not help but smile at it,though. I knew what would happen and how powerful it would feel. I also know that my love would never do anything to hurt me. Fearful of her or not, I know that she will be gentle with me. At least, I am hoping that she will.

Her aim was perfect. I felt my dick fitting perfectly in the hole in the middle of her lips. Perfect care, she was using in this. Or maybe it was just lucky aim. I did not know and, at the time, I did not care. As I went into her mouth, as if I were having sex with that hole, my body was let go, the face having gotten much bigger by now. I was dwindling, and fast. I was likely only 5 or 6 inches by now and, to keep myself sane and stable, I clenched onto her cheeks and nose. Her fingers had left me, and I was literally laying on her lips and face, as if it were a bed.

"Mmmmm..." she said, as she was puckering and pushing against my body. She was starting to kiss me and my entire system went into overdrive. Her tongue was batting my penis back and forth, the warm, slick and damp feeling taunting me and making me that much more hot for her. My grip tightened as I tried to embrace this kiss, a blowing kiss from the biggest lover ever. No words could describe the amount of ecstasy I was feeling, at that moment. It was controlling me. My eyes closed and I just gripped onto her, as tight as I could.

As the kiss ended, I felt something that I knew was coming, but I never was expecting. She started to suck on me. It felt like an impossibly strong vacuum was pulling at me. I felt immense pressure on me, that only heightened my sexual feelings, at this moment. Out of pure reaction, I started kissing what part of her face that I was laying on. This was an incredibly scary situation, but at the same time, getting to be very sexy at the same time...
Chapter End Notes:
How will this blowjob end?