- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The MC shrinks further, as their girl gets some ideas on her mind...
My body was tingling, and I had a thousand feelings going through my body, at that moment. Was I scared? Definitely. Was I also excited, on some level? That would also be a yes. It was no secret to her that I had a variety of kinks. One of the most prominent being a fetish that, until now, I thought was scientifically impossible to act out. That fetish was the shrinking fetish, one that required a very...creative taste to appreciate. I just never thought I would see the day where it would be possible, let alone my girl and I acting it out, like we were about to.

I am more of a switch, when it comes to the bedroom, and we used to talk a lot about this fetish. We would Role-play and speak to one another, talking about one of us getting small, proportionally, or one of us growing to tremendous sizes. Then, we would do sexual things, play with each other, and much more. I tended to side more with the shrinking side. If I was to play with a toy-sized girl or have my girl at gigantic proportions, I wanted it all to myself. I did not want anyone else running around her. Only me.

The gist of the shrinking fetish, is this. You interact and do sexual things with your lover in the bedroom, right? What if you suddenly became smaller? What if you were half his/her height? What if you were smaller? What if the level of interaction got to a point where you could put your all and just interact with PART of them? For ladies, what if your boyfriend's cock was as big enough that you could straddle it and ride it? Or big enough that you could please him by climbing it and kissing it as you did so? Or, on the flip side, what if you could play with your girlfriend by falling into the valley that is her cleavage? That her mounds really were the size of mounds?

There are so many possibilities with fantasies in the shrinking fetish. She and I combined it with practically everything. You could combine it with the foot fetish by shrinking or being shrunk down so small and using the whole body to massage and kiss feet. Feet, goddess worship, diaper fetish. You name it, and you can combine it, in some way, with the shrinking and growing fetish. We would spend hours trying to think of new fetishes to combine with it and act out scenarios, outloud. Never did I imagine that we would be acting it out, and I would be the one getting smaller.

Yet, here I am, shrinking before her. I was looking up, my body clinging to hers, watching everything getting bigger and bigger. She was no longer talking. She just held me against her. She looked like a basketball player to me, as I slowly shrank. Tingling was going through my whole body as I felt her grip getting stronger, and her fingers and hands getting bigger. The soft robe brushed against my skin as her shoulders rose above me, my face now level with the bulges in the robe that I knew were her breasts.

Then, she escalated the situation. She started talking again, knowing what it would do to me. "Aww!", echoed the voice that was starting to sound more powerful above me. She had a huge smile on her face and her cheeks were starting to get red. "You are so cute, down there! You're like a little shorty version of yourself now. I can start to have some fun with you at this height. You have the P-E-R-F-E-C-T view!" As she smiled, she bit her lip and her hands left my back. Reaching around my frontside, she began to untie her robe. It slowly opened up, to reveal her bare skin. Those breasts that I often played with were before me, much bigger than I was used to. It made my whole face go red when I saw them. I instinctively started backing away, so I could look at her face.

"Where do you think you're going?" her voice spoke, with a sharp, strong tone. Every bone in my body halted as I saw her arms coming back around. The arms caught me in their grasp and I found myself slowly being pulled back, towards her. The breasts, the skin, and everything was getting closer. I saw her getting taller and the heat coming from her body was warming me up. My nerves started going haywire as she spoke down to me, her voice breaking me into submission. "Come to me, my love. Come, and play with me"

The words captivated me. Coming from someone I loved mesmerized me, but this...this was a level of influence I was not prepared for. Her every word send shivers through my system. I meekly yelped when she pulled me forward. The amount of strength that came from her arms was unheard of. She had me well within her grasp. I was growing more and more helpless. And I was still getting smaller. I saw her breasts moving above my head, and rising above me. "Oh! Oopsie! Too short for my big boobs, hun! Let me help you!"

Her hands went under my arms and I felt my entire body being lifted into the air. She was effortlessly picking me up, like a child! Before I knew what was going on, my fair was plunged into the dark as she hugged me into her body. I could feel the breasts on my either side. My face was stuck in a valley, and that valley would only grow larger the further we got into the night. She began to sway back and forth, her breasts jiggling from side to side. I couldn't see this, but I felt those soft mounds of flesh slapping against my head as she moved. My body felt like it was about to explode from my nerves.

The smaller I get, the more heat and energy I could feel, coming from her. And, in the midst of this fear that I felt for being handled by her at such an amazing height, she was seducing me, slowly but surely. I felt myself getting smaller. I did not know how small, but I knew it was happening again. I could feel it. My penis started to get hard from this. It felt it go into something. My erotic side was awakening, as I am sure hers was as well. I felt chills as she was exciting me, and I just wondered how long this would last.

I was having a hard time breathing within her cleavage, and soon felt myself being pulled out. By the time I did, I looked around and gasped. Her hands were coiled around my body. I was getting much, much smaller. My whole body must have not been more than a couple feet. My waist was at her belly, and my face still at her chest. But her smile widened, and I saw a kinky look on her face. "My little boy toy looks a little bit excited." She giggled, her voice starting to get an echo to it. She was surely becoming an enormous force to be reckoned with. And she would get worst as the night went on.

She layed herself down, on the floor. She was laying on her back and slowly set me brought me to her waiting face. As she got closer, and slowly bigger still, she got a bigger smile on her face. Her tongue, that big, soft tongue parted her rosey lips and started licking them, as if bringing a meal in for eating. "I want to taste that little hard-on. Come here, and I will give you the blowjob of your life"

The thought of this was exciting, but dwindling down and being handled, being talked to so seductively. It scared me. I couldn't say anything. I only saw that mouth that was coming closer, and had to hope she would be gentle with me...