- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So chapter 2 and 3 were originally 1 chapter. I divided them into two, not because it was too long, but because I thought it would be better as a split chapter. That's why the ending seems rushed and short. It is.

Not much dialogue in part 1, but I hope what is written doesn't disappoint.

Kate didn't even have time to scream as the restraining fingers released her. The wind whipped past her hair as the chilling descent into the cotton prison continued. Goosebumps spread along her skin like a rash as the wind cooled her outer body temperature rapidly. But finally, Kate arrived at her destination; Natalie's Panties.

 

Kate's body shivered even more rapidly as she took in the sight before her. Even though the cold was gone and the heat was rising in temperature rapidly, more and more goosebumps kept rising up and displaying themselves on Kate's entire body. The only thing that could cause the girl to act like this was standing in front of her. Kate's eyes were locked on Natalie's monstrous sex which stood tall only a few feet away. The thing puffed up slightly and startled Kate. Her gaze was torn away and instead of focusing on the terrifying sight,  she tilted her head back and made eye contact with Natalie, who's head seemed to be up in the sky. Natalie winked once, slowly, dramatically, as she smiled down at Kate. Then the finger that held the waistband out disappeared from sight. Before Kate could even comprehend what was happening, the pants, along with the panties, snapped back to their normal shape and conformed themselves to Natalie's body.

 

For Kate, this meant that when the panties were suddenly snapped back into normal position, she was take along with them. The high speed of the panties caught Kate by surprise and before a yelp could be made, Kate was slammed against Natalie's moist pussy. The smell of sex started to pervade every molecule of the air around Kate while the stifling heat still remained and also slightly increased. Kate squirmed around and pushed with her limbs as she attempted a desperately futile attempt to somehow escape the panty prison. A sudden vibration deep within Natalie convinced Kate to stop if she knew what was good for her.

 

Natalie sighed in contentment as soon as she registered the feeling of her older sister's puny wriggling body against her vagina. She briefly thought about what it must look like, to be trapped in some girl's panties and you're helpless to stop the girl. To Natalie's satisfaction, she felt her nipples hardening through the t-shirt and her nether region started to grow even wetter. Serves the bitch right. Natalie quietly took a few steps out of her bedroom and into the hallway. With each step, as she moved one leg forward, the panties tightened as they stretched and Natalie could feel the form of her older sister. Natalie's mind strayed back to the environment inside her own underwear. She imagined unbearable heat and the constant moist presence of her monstrous pussy.

 

By the time Natalie reached the end of the hall and arrived at the top of the stairs, her face was blushing a nice shade of red. She took breaths in quick short gasps. Sweat had broken out on her body and some places on her reflected the lamp and hall lights like a mirror. Natalie clutched the hand railing tightly and stood up with a little more self control. Until her sub conscious intervened and sent her over the edge. Natalie's right hand seem to contract it's own mind and it moved near her crotch. Her index and middle finger stroked the area she knew her sister to be in. Natalie shivered as the light sensations rolled over her body. Finally, her hand pushed on her sister's form gently, so as not to hurt, but forcefully enough to move the girl deeper in.

 

Kate had finally managed to find a place that was as comfortable as could be in the hot, moist hell she was enduring. The hellacious walk had strained her immensely. Whenever she felt one leg start it's inevitable forward march, the panty tightened as the material was stretched out in both directions. Kate didn't have time to react, and the tightened material firmly pushed her against her younger sister's lips. Kate's arm slipped past the lips during one step and the sudden fear of being swallowed by Natalie's pussy became all too real. Kate scrambled sideways during the next few steps and managed to make it so that she was pressed right next to Natalie's womanhood, but not onto it.

Then the hand came. Kate felt the fingers brush up against her, even through the layer of cotton and then the jeans. When they passed, the sense of relief was profound in her. Then the push came. Right as Kate snuggled back into her 'safe zone', the two fingers were back. The nudged Kate gently, then with increasing force. The 18-year old's eyes went wide with fear. As her body started to move, the destination soon became clear. Natalie was steering her sister toward her own open lips.

 

"NO! Natalie please! PLEASE!" Kate cried, screamed, and whimpered all at once.

 

"Don't do this to me! I'll die! I'll die!" She collapsed into tears as the fingers advance continued on interrupted. Right outside Natalie's engorged lips though, the titaness pulled her fingers back. Kate continued to whimper and sniffle as she lay on the cotton right outside her sister's humongous sex. Then the fingers came back, but the stroking was all that came with them.

 

"C'mon Kate, give me SOME credit here. I'm not a murderer! Just a girl playing with her toys, what's wrong with that?" Natalie pulled open her panties waistline once more. "Kate, are you even listening?" Kate was curled up on the cotton in a fetal position. An occasional whimper or sob escaped the 18-year old as the godlike sibling observed her quietly. Natalie sighed and reached in and gently scooped Kate out of her panties. She slid Kate into her pocket and snapped her waistline shut. 

She descended the stairs and hurriedly packed up for school, as she waited for the bus.

Chapter End Notes:

Next Chapter: The bus is a little late and parents are at work so Natalie decides to once more take advantage of Kate's new usefulness.

 

Next chapter is insertion central baby. 

 

Tell me how I did on my erotica!!!