- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for not uploading, I thought I had finished this one...

 

Also, sorry if my writing style isn't as good. I haven't written like this for a while and my other story's making me soft, Hehe...

Natalie woke up with a blistering headache much like before. She gripped her head as the pain pounded inside her skull. It spiked and increased by a ton as she moved around. Natalie put her hand on the wooden floor and pushed off to get her feet. Her wobbly, jelly like legs shuddered as they tried to support the sudden weight. Natalie stood, but she was shaking.

 

Kate cried out as the pain beat her whole head. A drumbeat went on deep in her skull and with each beat a wave of fresh pain hit. Finally, it felt like a needle was being slowly driven deep into her brain. It stopped gradually and the shaky teen took her feet. She felt good. Until Natalie's foot landed on top of her whole body.

 

Natalie felt something under her foot as soon as she took her first step. Instantly, a cry came from underneath her foot and the younger teen smiled as she realized what it was she stepped on. Natalie moved her foot to the side and looked down at Kate's 2 inch form once again.

 

"Glad to be tiny?" Natalie laughed as she stooped down. Kate freaked out and sprinted away to no effort. Natalie's hand shot out and gripped the tiny woman. Kate found herself in her younger sister's iron grip as she was lifted up to Natalie's face.

 

"Now, I think there's something I need to finish up that was rudely interrupted some time ago. I was gonna have an orgasm, I think it was." Natalie stripped out of her clothes and sat on her bed. She positioned herself carefully and made sure to hold Kate right next to her sex.

 

Kate found her head inches away from Natalie's wet pussy. A dribble of cum leaked out as she watched. And before she could form a thought her head entered. The rest of her body went along all except for her legs. Kate could feel Natalie's grip on her legs as she was thrust inside.

 

Natalie cried out in ecstasy as she felt Kate's body enter her. She gripped Kate's legs tightly as the tiny girl entered. Natalie's love muscles clenched her sister tightly as Kate went in. Soon she pulled her sister out. Kate was soaked in cum from head to toe. Fluids dripped from her.

 

Kate knew what was happening as she entered a second time. She herself had done this, just with an actual one, not a tiny human person. She was being used as a dildo plain and simple. Kate cried as the realization hit her. To be reduced to this was humiliating and also painful.

 

Natalie orgasmed right onto Kate. She left the tiny teen right next to her crotch as the orgasm came. Cum rolled out and onto the girl, drenching her. Kate didn't move as bodily fluids covered her completely. She just lay there quietly. Natalie bent over and slowly picked her cum covered sister off the sheets.

 

"Katey-poo, thank you for such a good orgasm!" Natalie cooed as she wiped all the cum off of Kate's body. The 18 year old looked up in defeat as her younger sister cleaned her.

 

"There! All better!" Natalie announced as soon as Kate was wiped clean. "Now you won't get it on my foot." Kate looked up in surprise, and fear.

 

"Kate, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to do this." Natalie dropped Kate to the floor and set her big toe on Kate's chest. "I didn't want to do this at first, but the situation leaves no choice. I'll have to kill you." Kate screamed as soon as she heard the words. She beat the toe mercilessly but all it did was tickle the giant girl.

 

"Yes, I'm very sorry, but there's no other way to take this." Natalie lifted her toe off of Kate's chest and held her sole right above Kate's body. Kate looked up in total fear as the massive ped hung menacingly above her. Natalie teased Kate as she wiggled her foot from side to side. She was debating whether to actually crush Kate, future uses for her sister winning the fight.

 

"Hey, Natalie, I-" Natalie looked up, shocked, as her mother entered the room. Cecilia looked down, just as shocked as her daughter to a sight that defied reality yet was happening right before her eyes.

 

"MOM!" Kate screamed. Natalie flinched and brought her foot down, not too hard because she wanted to keep Kate but hard enough to drive the air out of her sister.

 

"Natalie" Cecilia started slowly, her mind coming to grips with what was happening before her "What's going on?"

 

"Mom...I... It's not what it looks like" Natalie stammered out in fear. She had tears in her eyes, not from regret at what she had done to her sister. No, these tears came from being caught, the fear of being punished, possibly by the law itself.

 

"Mom, Natalie RAPED ME!" Kate got her voice back. Her tears were genuine. They flowed endlessly down her cheeks as relief flowed into her veins and strength returned to her body. Finally, an end to the hell she'd been living in. An end to Natalie's insane entrapment. She wouldn't have to wake up everyday, wondering if her sister was going to put her in her panties, or in her shoes, or any other despicably horrible place.

 

"Natalie... You know I have to tell the police" Cecilia informed her daughter.

 

"Mom...no..."

 

"Give Kate to me Nat." Cecilia extended her hand, splaying open her palm for her daughter.

 

"I-I can't." Natalie looked down at her foot. The wriggling body under it felt so good to her, squirming limbs massaging her foot. And the power she had over her sister, it was even better. She couldn't give that up! And what would she give it up for? Jail Time? Juvy? Possibly even assigned to a mental institution for the remainder of her life. 

 

"I won't."

 

"Excuse me? This isn't a choice for you young lady! Hand me your sister or else!"

 

"Or else what?" Natalie's eyes glowed as she imagined her mother, dwindling in size until she too was no larger than her pinky. It was almost second nature to her now. She just imagined something to be true, focused on it, and it happened.

 

And so her mother shrank before her eyes. 

Chapter End Notes:

This was fun!