- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I thought long and hard about this chapter. But I finally justified the 'feet' tag.

Magic... It's unpredictable, unknowable, unthinkable. We never really know who's going to be able to use it, who's to wield the awesome power that comes with it. Hell, I bet magic itself doesn't know what it wants exactly. We've had leaders, peasants, soldiers, factory workers, factory owners, and just plain common people suddenly have the weight of magic thrust onto their shoulders.

 

When first used, the user is usually in a state of extreme emotion, usually anger or sadness. These emotions unlock a part of the brain which acts as a bridge between the user and the magical flow of energy. You see, magic is everywhere, it's nowhere at all. It's here, there, everywhere. Anyway, the user is probably really mad or something. Then the bridge opens up and the user doesn't really know what it is. Their head fills with pressure as the energy flows in for the first time. Magic has to know its place, but you have to guide it. It just collects somewhere in the cerebellum, to the left a bit. Then the user focuses on something. It could be an object, a person, a phrase, an idea, who knows? But the magic flows through and into it. If someone was thinking of fire, fire would appear. If they were thinking of their wife naked, their wife would suddenly find herself without a bit of clothing. Magic has its own ways, and we would do well to follow them...

***

 

Natalie was still stuck in the pulsing cave of Kate's. The slick walls moved constantly and tossed her body around like nothing. Hot tears seeped out of her eye sockets as she was once more reminded of her patheticness now compared to her massive older sister. She thrust her arms out and stuck her legs out as the walls shuddered and threatened to close in. The strain came, Natalie couldn't hold the muscles back. They pushed together and squeezed Natalie tightly without any remorse. The 15 year old captive just relaxed her muscles and cried.

 

Kate felt her sister moving around in her pussy, no doubt trying to get into a comfortable position. She clenched Natalie just because she could. She enjoyed the absolute power, the dominance she had over Natalie. Kate reveled in the power, doing everything she could to make Natalie feel worthless, less like a person, and more like a pet. Just an hour (it depended on how long they were unconscious) ago Natalie was doing the same thing to her! She reached down and into her pussy. Her fingers brushed up against Natalie. The digits gripped the stick thin leg of the 15 year old and pulled her out without any effort or remorse.

 

Kate set Natalie on top of her drawer. Natalie watched as the gargantuan form of her older sister effortlessly carried her through the atmospheric height of chest level and down onto the wooden surface. She looked to her left and saw a hand mirror. The reflective glass structure towered above her. Natalie looked into the glass and saw a terrified young girl looking back. When she moved her hand, the girl in the mirror did too. It was herself, she just didn't want to accept it.

 

"Sucks to be on the receiving end, huh?" Kate smirked as Natalie's moment was broken up and interrupted.

 

"Kate I'm sorry-"

 

"Cut the crap Nat, I'm done with you. I said much the same, remember?" Natalie nodded her head silently.

 

Kate smiled. "So how do you like it?"

 

"Kate stop-" Natalie was cut off as Kate's hand descended rapidly on her. The tree trunk sized fingers wrapped around her frail body and once more lifted off with no effort. Natalie felt the G-Forces as Kate's hand rapidly descended you until she was deposited right next ti Kate's monstrous foot. The toes wiggled as they sensed Natalie's presence draw near.

 

"Look at me!" Natalie grudgingly tilted her head back. "I don't want to hear your pleading! I begged with you over and over, but you didn't help! So it's time to pay back the favor. You're not getting a molecule of help or pity, or even kindness. The only thing you should worry about is my foot coming down and snuffing the life out of your pathetic excuse for a body!" 

 

Kate followed up and rose her sole above Natalie. The massive ped moved at a speed that didn't quite follow its size and appeared above Natalie's head faster than her eye could follow. Then her vision was filled with skin and wrinkles. Sweat pervaded her mouth and spread its salty taste all the way over her tongue. She could feel the foot grinding her body into the floor. It hurt terribly, but nothing broke, nothing was even bruised. Just pain.

 

Kate frowned as her foot pushed down o to Natalie. At first, murder wasn't her intention, but Natalie's body refused to break. Kate grinded her sole onto the floor even harder. Natalie's body pushed up against her skin but refused to break. Or even give way at all. It just remained under her foot like an annoying stick in her sock. In her sock... Perfect. 

 

Kate stood up onto Natalie's body with her full weight. As always, it didn't break at all, just stayed under her sole. She removed the foot quickly and slid a drawer full of socks open. She snatched up a pair of baby blue ankle socks and quickly slammed the wooden drawer shut. A quick glance back confirmed Natalie hadn't move. Kate leisurely strolled over to where her sister was laying on the floor.

 

Natalie felt the foot leave from its resting place on her body. She didn't care. Her will had broken, or if it hadn't, it was really close to. She saw Kate grab the socks from the drawer, saw her move back, saw the two massive peds lay on either side of her, dwarfing her own body by at least 5 times.

 

"I was thinking; As good as it feels to have you in me, it won't do 24/7. So I asked myself, 'how am I going to keep Natalie with me all day long?' Then it came to me. In the form of some footwear I might add." Kate held up the blue sock as she looked down at Natalie. Natalie remained silent. And cried.

 

"Don't worry, I washed them about... 2 months ago?" Kate laughed and once more plucked Natalie off the ground.

 

The tiny struggling form fell into the fabric easily and slid toward the bottom. The lump in the toe section wriggled madly and pushed at the fibers of the cotton foot cover. Kate held the sock in both hands and slid it slowly onto her foot. The fabric slid onto her ped like a glove and went easily. Then Natalie came. She fit under the toes like it was a place she was destined to be in.

 

The doughy flesh forced itself into Natalie's face. The skin just pushed aside her efforts as it came like a tidal wave of flesh. The pale color was soon all she could see with a brief glimpse of baby blue every now and then. The toes drummed a beat on her body as they wiggled around and maneuvered her for a more comfy fit. They rested on her lightly. Natalie couldn't take it. The pressure built up again as she screamed in her mind. I want to be big again and Kate to be small! I should be doing this! This should be ME!

 

And just like that.. It happened.

Chapter End Notes:

It's short, who cares. The next chapter I think is the official ending.