- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I decided to continue.

This is a bit of backstory.

 

About 7-8 Weeks Earlier

 

Natalie sat by herself in the old rickety house while the wind softly blew outside and the sun shined down lightly. The television was on, the only thing that broke the boring evening alone at the house. Natalie reclined on the couch and leaned back into the soft pillows that gave way and molded themselves to her thin body. Her brown hair draped itself across the red fabric and ran along the stitching.She kicked her legs out and stretched them for all it was worth.

 

The knocking interrupted Natalie's standard stretch cycle and nearly scared the living shit out of her. The day was just progressing into the evening, her parents had just vacated the house for a date night out, and no friends were expected over. On top of that, the mail didn't come until Tuesday. Natalie slowly moved herself out of the comfort she had just managed to create. Her muscles tightened as she hoisted herself off the couch and pushed up. The carpet fibers wrapped themselves around her toes like soft little foot warmers as she ambled toward the front door. Natalie's fingers grasped the cool metal of the knob tightly and turned the handle effortlessly.

 

Kate was there.

 

"What the hell?!" Natalie almost screamed, cried, and hugged her sister.

 

"Hey, look, I need help" Kate started out slowly. She briefly rethought her statement. "Ok, I REALLY need help."

 

"Don't you know you're not supposed to be here? Mom and Dad kicked you out. If they find you here..." Natalie grimaced as the unpleasant scenario played itself out in her mind.

 

"I know, I know! That's why I'm asking now!" Kate almost yelled at her sister but managed to wrestle her anger down a few notches.

 

"I just need some money. Only about 60 dollars. For gas." 

 

"No."

 

"I wasn't talking about your money. I was talking about some of mom's."

 

Natalie stopped talking altogether as her sister's true intent shined on through the 'poor beggar' disguise. If Kate had asked her for money only and been denied, it would have been much more respectful. But to steal their mom's cash without her knowing it? That was just pathetic. Low. Something Kate would do.

 

"Mom's at dinner. She's out with dad." Kate smiled slightly and tutted as if correcting a small child.

 

"Poor Natalie, you must not know mom all that well. If Dad takes her out for dinner, she leaves her own wallet here. Right in the 2 drawer in the nightstand on the left side of the bed." 

 

Kate waited for her sister to run up and grab the money just to be over with it but she stubbornly remained planted in the doorway, not budging in any way whatsoever.

 

"Well?" Kate asked impatiently.

 

"Well what?"

 

"Aren't you going to get the cash?"

 

"Why should I?" 

 

Kate stopped and asked herself if it was even worth talking to her 15 year old sister. Instead of asking again, she shimmied her way into the foyer and past Natalie. Natalie watched as Kate just pushed her out of the way and stalked upstairs towards their parent's bedroom.

 

"No Kate! You can't just take money from them!"

 

"Watch me." Kate answered as she continued trudging upstairs.

 

"I-I'll tell mom!" 

 

"Ok, I'll be gone by then."

 

Kate reached the second floor and turned towards the bedroom when she got knocked down from behind. Natalie flung herself onto Kate's backside and tackled the older girl to the floor. Kate fell face first onto the shaggy carpet and got a nice mouthful of the dirty unwashed fibers as each one rubbed onto her taste receptors. Natalie lay on top of her sister as she struggled violently underneath her.

 

"Natalie get off of me!" Kate screamed at her.

 

"No!" Natalie practically screamed right back. That was when the elbow caught Natalie in the gut and toppled her off Kate's back. Kate propped herself up on an elbow and glared murderously at the younger teenager. She hissed in anger and annoyance and got up to snatch the money from the wallet as Natalie gasped on the floor and clutched her stomach. Kate hurriedly thumbed 3 20 dollar bills and put the wallet back into it's original position before returning to the hallway.

 

"Natalie, all you had to do was give me the money." Kate said as she lightly touched her sister with her flip flops and sent a little push. The pain-filled Natalie rolled over onto her back and let tears drip to the floor. Kate took the moment and set her foot directly on Natalie's pained groin. Natalie's pain doubled when the foot pressed into her gut and pushed down on it. The throbbing pain grew sharper and sharper until it was like a brick hitting her stomach with relentless force. Natalie couldn't speak, move, or even breathe properly. Her hands scrabbled with the weighted foot heavily resting on her stomach but the skin felt slick and her hands couldn't get a grip.

 

"Aww, poor, poor, Natalie. Is my widdle foot too much for you?" Kate taunted from above as she grinded her foam sole into Natalie's stomach. Natalie grunted in deep pain and resorted to whacking the ankle and shins with a clenched fist. The first hit took Kate by surprise and the foot rose from it's entrapping position. left Natalie with the chance to breathe and roll out of the way. Natalie escaped from Kate's cruel clutches and fled down the stairs with tears in her eyes. She sprinted for the phone on the wall and grabbed it up just as Kate plowed into her back.

 

Natalie fell to the ground and lost her grip on the telephone. The wireless device smashed into pieces on the floor and died with a hiss and crackle as the electricity stopped flowing. Kate fell to the floor along with Natalie but landed on top of the younger teen. She grabbed Natalie's right arm and twisted it behind her back. Natalie cried out in pain as the bones and muscles bent at abnormal angles and went beyons their normal limits. 

 

"You need to learn a lesson little girl" Kate hissed into Natalie's ear. Little girl. It echoed around Natalie's mind as if a choir started shouting into her right ear. The two words seemed to build up in momentum and force until it was the only thing she was able to focus on. Little girl. Something happened to the words that couldn't be explained; Not by Natalie, not by Kate, not by an current laws of Physics that described how the universe worked. They changed.

 

Kate and Natalie felt the change in the room as soon as it happened. Natalie focused on the words and pushed at them with her mind. She didn't know how she knew, but she just did. The words jumped out of her brain and relieved all the pressure on her mind. It was like she could see them fly towards Kate whose face turned from sudden confusion to stark terror. The words wrapped around Kate and constricted her in their hold. Her body was reducing. Fast. Natalie watched as her 5'8" sister was suddenly reduced down to 3". Nothing even warned them of the coming event. Kate had just shrunk.

 

Natalie felt the tiny hands and feet scrambling around on her back. The odd tickling sensations reached through the fabric of her shirt and onto her skin. All pain was instantly forgotten as Natalie reached back and plucked Kate off of her back. She gripped her sister by both arms and pulled her around to her face. Kate's tiny, still-clothed body hung in front of her. Kate herself went wide eyed as she got a full glimpse of her now colossal sister's visage inspecting her every part. All she had to thank was that her clothes had shrunk with her. 

 

Natalie's mind was in turmoil due to the recent events. Conflict raged as her eyes took in every little detail about the now-tiny Kate. One part of her mind screamed out "Call Mom and Dad!" Another side, a much larger side, kept repeating "Keep her, keep her, keep her." 

 

"How did you get here?" Natalie asked Kate. It all depended on one answer. Kate didn't realize the full momentum of this one question and how much her humanity depended on her answer.

 

"I-I t-took the b-bus." Kate whimpered as her arms strained in their sockets and the tendons pulled out. The skin felt like it was tearing and pain coursed through her arms. Natalie saw the wincing and flipped Kate over into her palm. The soft cloth of Kate's tiny clothes made contact with her skin and sent a shudder running up her arms. But Natalie now knew what she was going to do.

 

"Ok, arms up" Natalie told Kate. Kate grudgingly looked up at her titanic sibling.

 

"I don't want to. It hurts when you hold me like that!" Kate cried. The words felt alien in her mouth. When you hold me like that. It at least knocked some realization into Kate as she started to comprehend her situation at the moment. She was no larger than a doll, depending on her sister for help, hoping that her recent actions didn't influence Natalie's decision. Her life and future were literally in Natalie's hands at the moment.

 

"I'm not gonna pick you up. Now, arms up." Natalie injected some iron into her voice as she lorded her power over Kate. The older teen reluctantly raised her arms up slowly. Natalie watched the girl's display of obeyment. She thoroughly enjoyed watching Kate follow her orders like a puppy dog. Kate raised her arms about halfway up when Natalie interrupted the movement and pulled the arms up herself.

 

Kate felt the 15 year old's forefinger and thumb underneath her arms and raised them upwards. Kate's arms rose without their own will and she squirmed wildly as they continued upward. Her body reacted as she thought about the pain she felt when being held. Kate squirmed aggressively but no resistance of hers could overpower the massive digits restraining her upraised arms.

 

"Good. Keep 'em up like that and we won't have any problems." Natalie's other hand reached out towards Kate. The huge fingers coming closer completely overwhelmed the tiny teen who gave a choked scream and attempted to run. But there was nowhere to go while her arms were essentially under the control of someone else. Only a whimper came out as Natalie finally gripped Kate's body with her thumb and index finger.

 

Natalie slowly lifted upward as her fingers grasped the miniature piece of fabric.The shirt slowly slid up Kate's body and over her arms. The pink bra was revealed as the shirt slowly exposed all the skin and bare body Kate had. Finally, the shirt came off over the arms as Natalie let go of them. The fabric came off and fell to the ground next to the doll-sized teen.

 

"Good girl. Now, I need you to get your pants off. Lay 'em right next to the shirt if you will." 

 

"What?! No!" Kate screamed out in pent up fury. It was bad enough that she was the size of a doll, at the mercy of her younger sister, the world, almost any other person who she would come across. But to have to strip in front of the 15 year old teenager? Kate nearly screamed again in rage and anger as the unfairness and wrongness of the situation came crashing in. 

 

"You stripped my shirt already. Now you want me to take off my pants? What the fuck is wrong with you?" 

 

Natalie sighed and applied an exaggerated exasperated look. But the whole time she hoped for a show of resistance, something that could give her an excuse to punish the poor, miserable insect of a sister standing on the table in front of her. Natalie reached a single nail forward and ripped away the denim jeans. The rough fabric tore easily and hung on her nail tip. She flicked the ruined pair of pants towards the shirt.

 

The bra came off next as the same nail managed to find a purchase on the practicaly miniscule article of clothing. Natalie ripped away the corsage and let Kate's breasts bob outward as they were freed from their constraints. The panties followed along. A recently trimmed bush exposed itself. Natalie's eyes focused in on her sister's nether regions and sparked ideas in her mind.

 

She slowly brought her right hand around and towards Kate. Her fingers slowly wrapped themselves around the tiny girl and grasped her body like a child would with a doll. Without even thinking, Natalie stretched out the waistband of her pants and dangled Kate's form above the opening. 

 

"Bye bye Katie poo" Natalie taunted as her fingers released Kate into the restricting hold of her panties. The ecstasy that came with it was incomparable.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter we go back to Kate and Natalie in the present.