- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this is it (for now) I planned on more for this story, and I most likely will come back, but I ended this for now because it really was just me easing into writing.

Natalie held the terrified looking Kate in her open palm. Her sister looked up at her with large pleading eyes. Tear stains darkened the pale, smooth skin of the cheeks and Kate's eyes were still wet. Natalie smiled down at her sister and gently stroked the girl's cheek with the tip of her finger. Kate didn't even flinch but instead took the seemingly affectionate display without a reaction. Natalie pulled the finger away, the smile still stuck to her face, but for a much greater reason this time. 

 

The massive fingers around Kate all of a sudden started to curl inwards and around her. Although the tender stroking she received a minute ago didn't startle her, this did. Kate thrashed and squirmed wildy as her titanic sister slowly entrapped everything from her shoulders down with 5 normal digits. She struggled madly in Natalie's grip but the younger teen squeezed Kate briefly and cut off all air supply, stopping the resistant efforts to gain freedom.

 

Natalie sat on her bed with her fingers still curled in tightly around Kate. She looked at her sister again from a new perspective than any other she'd had since Kate had shrunk. No longer was she Kate the Sister, or Kate the Slave, at the moment, she was Kate the Toy. Natalie slowly removed her shirt which left her bare stomach and bra which stood supporting her breasts. Next, Natalie shrugged off her pants and then swung her legs up onto the bed. She was now devoid of clothing except for her bra and panties. Natalie lowered the cotton underwear which revealed her bare crotch.

 

"No..." Kate gasped as soon as she saw what was going to happen. "NO! Y-You c-can't be serious! Natalie, please think about this!" Kate pleaded desperately, now struggling even more fiercely in the grip of her younger sister.

 

"Oh yes Katey" Natalie hissed out of excitement. She stroked her lips softly and felt the wonderful tingling in her crotch. Natalie started to rub more vigorously and then right as she was about to finger herself, she managed to control her excitement.

 

"No, not like that" Natalie sighed. Kate, not realizing what Natalie was actually talking about,  thought that Natalie meant her.

 

"Thank you Natalie! Thank you, thank you!" Kate started out before suddenly being cut off by the look in Natalie's face. 

 

Natalie's expression betrayed all the excitement she felt inside of her at the moment. All of her lust and sexual excitement were clear on display and when Natalie fixed Kate with the stare, all of Kate's relief and gratitude were replaced by feelings of horror and disgust. Kate looked down from the 50 foot fall right down to Natalie's exposed pussy. She could see the moisture and a climax had yet to be reached.

 

The hand containing Kate moved of its own will and lowered itself to Natalie's crotch. Natalie observed the size difference between Kate and her own vagina. Although Kate was larger when standing up, she was not thick at all. Natalie smiled and her excitement grew as she adjusted her hold on Kate. Natalie's thumb moved behind Kate's head and pushed on it a little. The rest of the fingers were still wrapped firmlt around Kate,s body. Natalie looked down at Kate and found her older sister looking up at her with an expression of total fear. She knew what was coming next.

 

Natalie dramatically inched Kate toward her hungry opening. Kate didn't even attempt to escape. Her eyes were fixed on the powerful womanhood before her and she resigned her fate. Natalie moved Kate up to her lips and released her between her outstretched legs, right in front of her awaiting vagina.

 

"Kiss my lips" Natalie said in firm voice. Kate stayed rooted to the spot as she listened to her younger sibling's command. I will NOT do this! 
 

 

Natalie closed her eyes and waited for the tiny little lips of her sister kiss the outer lips of her pussy. Nothing came. She cracked open her eyes and found Kate staring silently at her crotch. Annoyance flared up in Natalie and she forcefully put her hand behind Kate. She started to slowly push Kate closer to her waiting pussy.

 

"Natalie! No, No, No! I told you, I'll DIE! Stop! Please stop!" Kate's cries went unheard as Natalie slowly moved her tiny sister forward. 

 

Natalie firmly pushed her sister up against her tingling lips and bent Kate's head onto them. Using her index finger, Natalie smothered Kate's head up and down, which sent ripples of pleasure arcing through her whole body. As her excitement grew, so did the pressure on Kate's head as Natalie pushed and pushed even harder. Natalie firmly planted Kate's face up against her slick skin and smothered her in it.

 

Then Natalie thought of something even better. She pulled Kate away and pinched her between two fingers. Kate's relief was immediate as the pressure on her head and neck was relieved.

 

"Natalie" Kate cried, sobbing as she dangled from her sister's fingers. "I'm sorry for everything I did. I was a bitch to you, and I deserve every name and all the hate you have. B-But not this! Please, please..." Kate stared up at her colossal sister. And then she felt herself dwindling away even further.

 

Natalie watched with satisfaction as her sister shrank down to an inch tall. Now Kate was small enough to fit into her pussy without any discomfort. Natalie moved her hand back down near her crotch. This time, she spread her lips open and held Kate before them. 

 

"You can't do this! Nat, don't do it! I'll do anything, ANYTHING!" 

 

"Shut up Kate." Natalie shoved her sister past her lips. 

 

Kate was suddenly plunged into a world of darkness and the only light came in through a slit. The walls around her were soft and extremely wet. She moved torward the light slowly and the whole world around her shuddered violently. She knew what was coming next.

 

Natalie gasped as soon as Kate passed her open lips. She pulled her finger away and her hand out when she released Kate. There was no need for anything to do herself, Kate was already squirming around inside her. Natalie clenched slightly with her muscles and squeezed Kate against her walls. More ripples spread and the intense pleasure grew even more. 

 

Kate felt the squeeze, but to her it was anything but light. Her whole body was compressed and pushed about relentlessly. The squeezing stopped but she knew it was going to come again. It did. This time, Natalie squeezed her love muscles with relentless force against Kate's body. Kate threw her arms out but it was like trying to stop a train.

 

Natalie pumped her hips furiously, as she felt Kate being toyed around inside her. She clenched furiously and squeezed Kate's shrunken body with extreme force. There was no letting up and Natalie clenched tighter and tighter on Kate's body. And then she heard a small crack.

 

 

Natalie woke up with a throbbing headache. She thought about the dream she just had and all the things she did to her sister. If only it was real. That was when something caught her eye. Where was she? The ground felt soft, but it was too soft. To her left and right, cream colored walls rose up higher than she could reach.

 

Kate woke up from the terrible nightmare. It scared her that she could dream up something so terrible yet so vivid. But where was she now? Kate looked around and was surprsed to find herself in Natalie's bed. But where was Natalie? And what was that next to her face? Kate grabbed it and found a diary. She flipped to the most recent entry.

 

Dear Diary,

It's so great, Kate's still tiny (As always) and nobody suspects anything! It's funny though. Kate used to always bully me, and make fun of me, but now she's powerless to stop me. I find myself always keeping her in my underwear just because. And it feels awesome! Serves the bitch right too!

 

Nat

 

Kate shuddered and put the diary on the night stand next to her. It was real, all of it. Natalie's torture of her, her shrinking, everything. But now she was big, and where was Natalie? That was when the tiny voice registered in her mind.

 

Natalie shouted up as Kate read the diary. Luckily, since it was all a dream, nothing incriminating was written in it. She saw Kate shudder and her stomach plummeted like a stone.Then she watched Kate turn her head toward where she was between her legs. 

 

Kate's mouth opened in an 'O' as her eyes registered the fact that her sister was shrunk to what seemed like 2 inches tall. She didn't even move to touch her, only the fact that Natalie was tiny registered.

 

"Nat?" 

 

"Yes Kate it's me!" Natalie screamed up at her sister. Kate reached down toward her doll sized younger sibling and curled her fingers around Natalie. She shuddered as she felt her hand wrap around a real live human. She brought Natalie close to her face and studied her younger sister intensely.

 

"Kate help me!" Natalie cried as she realized her predicament.

 

"Help you?" A frown appeared on Kate's face.

 

"Yes, call mom, or dad, just help!" Natalie sobbed into her sister's hand.

 

"Help..." Kate mused. "You need help."

 

"Kate..."

 

I cried for help when you found me shrunk. I begged for mom and dad. I pleaded with you, and what happened?" 

 

Natalie trembled violently as Kate fixed her in place with a furious glare. "You dropped me into your fucking pants! I was forced to rub up against you, and be stuck next to your... Your..." Kate trembled herself as she relived the past month and half in her mind.

 

Kate's grimace slowly transformed into a smile. She softened her grip on Natalie lightly and her smile grew into a grin as an idea molded itself in her mind.

 

"Well, well. Look at you, all tiny and helpless. Who's the weak one now?" 

 

"Kate, please..." 

 

"Pathetic, just pathetic, Nat. You're pleading for MY help?" Natalie remained silent.

 

"You know, all those hours I was stuck in your panties, hot and desperate, I thought how amazing it would be if I could do this to you."

 

"Don't do it Kate, please don't..." Natalie whispered.

 

"But no, I'm not." Natalie cried with relief.

 

"Thank you! I promise, I'll never be a bitch to you, I'll never back talk you..." Kate cut her off.

 

"No, I'll take it a step further." 

 

Kate lowered her hand down to her crotch and pulled the panties she was mysteriously wearing down her legs. She spread her lips open and held Natalie right in front of the horrifying sight.

 

"Have fun Natalie, you're MINE now." Kate thought for a moment then added "Bitch."

 

She shoved Natalie into her hungry pussy and closed the lips, effectively trapping her sister inside of her. She pulled her panties up and put them back on as Natalie squirmed and twisted around inside of her. Natalie was right, this does feel awesome. Kate walked out of the room and into her own bedroom. The whole time, her sister was wiggling inside her furiously. Kate smiled.

 

"I could get used to this." She said out loud as she pulled on a pair of pants.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check for other stories every couple days!