- Text Size +

                Sam had been freinds with Avery for a long time. Unfortunately Sam also really liked Avery for a long time, but Sam knew tonight was the night everything was going to happen. Avery was a party girl, very pretty. Short dark hair, ripped punk clothes covering her pale figure. Her parents left for a week, so Avery decided this was  a perfect time for Sam to try ecstasy with her for the first time. Sam knew this meant she was interested, and knowing ecstasy he felt tonight was going to end up very nicely.

 

Avery sat beside Sam on the couch. Sam couldn't stop glancing over and staring at her pale breasts shrouded by a very low cut shirt. The way the light fabric just draped over her large breasts, was almost too much to handle. Her beautiful legs covered by a pair of dark blue ripped jeans.

She turned around with something in her hand. She had her usual smokey eyed makeup on, and her hair was a dark pixie cut. Sam picked up the smell of perfume.

“Alright here you go” Avery said as she dropped a pill into Sams hands

Sam was nervous

"You sure about this?"

"Stop being a bitch. Just do it!" Avery laughed "It'll be fun"

"You're just the worst"

"You love me"

“I don't have to answer that. Here I go” Sam said, glancing at the rips in Averys jeans

“Just down it, and relax, this is going to be fun” Avery handed Sam a glass of cold water

Sam paused to take in the moment, before chugging back the glass of water

“Good, now the fun starts”

“I hope so”

Sam and Avery relaxed on the couch together, not in a romantic way yet, but each one of them wanted to be as close as possible without the other one knowing about their feelings. So they were pretty close

Waves of pleasure began to rise in the two teenagers. It felt warm and wonderful. Avery could feel herself getting wet.

“This is going to be so good Sam, you’ll love it” Sam said as she nudged closer

“It feels really good. But I’m a bit dizzy is that normal?”

“Sure it is, just relax, go with it.”

Sam slid into a slouch and let his head rest on Avery. She stroked his head lovingly, thinking about what she would do with him, and his hot body. Sam slipped into sleep, unaware of his fate.

“You have a long day ahead of you”

                Sam floated off into darkness. His dreams were strange and full of lights and colors. No story to be found, just colors. When he awoke he found he was in a massive room. Everything felt off.

“Oh fuck, I fell asleep. Avery, are you still there?”

Sam walked around on the strange brown floor. It was like a stage a mile long. It had massive ripples and curves in it. In front of him was a massive wall of dark blue ropes, as far as his eyes could see.

“I’m still here babe”

Babe. Sam couldn’t believe it. He looked around for his hopeful lover, but when he turned to the sound all he saw was a wall of dark blue.

“Up here”

Sam craned his neckupward and saw that the strange fabric was a pair of jeans owned by a skyscraper sized Avery. The strange floor was her hardwood.

“You and me are going to have a great time, Sam. Don’t act like you aren’t excited”

Sam couldn’t, because he knew deep down that as horrifying as his situation was, he was still a bit excited

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you want more chapters, give me some feedback. I always appreciate it.