- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story talks about the idea of interacting with girls (18+) at a slumber party. My girlfriend wrote most of this from here perspective. Enjoy!

 

 

I am at my friends house, she invited me for a slumber party there are four of us, the other three are on the cheerleading squad, beautiful busty leggy girls, all 18 we are all seniors. I have been dying to show them my little teacher and am trying to figure out the best time. Suddenly one of the girls starts talking about a guy she is seeing and how something is missing in their sex life. I stop her and tell all the girls I have the perfect fixer upper to spice up sex. They all look at me with wide eyes. I reach in my purse and slowly take you out. I had you in the inside zipper of my purse so you couldn't get out but made sure you could breath. They all bent down and on of them said, "OMG it is the science teacher"

 

I smiled and told her yes but that I wasn't going into details on how you got so small, just that you were and are mine. You watch wide eyed as we all slowly take our clothes off, doing a little strip tease for you. You can't help but to be aroused, forgetting for the moment that we are all your studens and you shouldn't even be watching, but you do watch, your body reacting to all the young firm breasts, the hips slowly gyrating, you swallow hard and wonder what I have planned for you.

After we all undress, I decide to use you first, as the other three girls watch, I attach my little vibrator to your body with dental floss, I turn it all the way up and then slowy rub your body against my clit, you also use your hands to rub against it as the vibrator causes my body to tense, I feel that wave of heat coursing through my body.

 

The vibrator and your hands working together causes me to cum quickly and hard as I arch my body and moan loudly, as my friends watch all this, they are all finding different parts of their bodies to stimulate, most of them holding their pussy lips apart and rubbing their clits, their eyes half closed with desire, a small sheen of sweat forming on their bodies.

As I lay there and catch my breath, I hand you over to one of the girls, she sees you covered in my pussy juice and licks you clean, she then rubs you over her wet pussy, getting you wet again before gently inserting your kicking wigging body in her hot moist pussy, the juices coating you and making you easy to insert, she starts out slowly moving you back and forth, but it isn't long before she is using you faster.

 

She moans and is moving her hips in time with her thrusts, you see her gspot, you reach out and start to rub it as you feel her pussy tighten around you, putting you in a grip almost tight enough to keep you from drawing a breath, you want to be able to breath better, you know you need to get her to cum so she will take you out

You rub against her g-spot as hard as you can, moving your hands up and down, you even kick on it and every time you do you can hear the girl moan and her pussy lips clinch tighter. You can't help yourself, you are so turned on by this, and the vibrator is vibrating your body that you feel your body tense with the waves of heat going through your body.

 

The girl finally cums hard as waves of juice flow over you, almost drowning you. You feel her lips tighten the release slowly moving your body down and out, seems she has forgotten about you for a few mins, you lay there, drenched, your body so aroused it is extremely sensitive to touch, You aren't sure how much more you can take before you finally get some kind of release and your arms are getting sore from rubbing g-spots.

You look up and see two other girls, they are playing with each other, kissing each other on the lips and fingering each others clit, you moan as the sight of it makes you cum hard, your little cock squirting your hot cum on one of the girls leg, she smiles, she licks it off then kisses the other girl, both of them tasting you. Again you get picked  up and licked off, the girl that picked you up puts you on the other girls clit, you hear her intake of breath, you smile and again use your hands to rub her clit hard, she moans, she closes her eyes as the other girl sucks on her nipple as she uses you and the vibrator on the other girls clit, she moves you quicker and presses you closer in almost suffocating you.

 

You rub harder, you almost can't move your arms, they are so tired but you force yourself to keep going. The two girls are both moaning, both sucking on each others nipples,  the girl using you moans as her partner sticks two fingers into her pussy and moves them in and out as you are being used faster and harder. Suddenly the girl whose clit you are rubbing screams and her body shudders over and over again as the force of her orgasm almost makes her faint, panting she lays there and she can't seem to move, before you know what is happening the other girl is so close she sticks you deep in her pussy, shoving you in and out hard, she is moaning and her entire body is quivering with passion. You can't raise your arms up anymore so you use your feet, kicking against her g-spot hard over and over, the girl finally lets out a long moan as you finally work your way out.

Her forgetting about you and just leaving you in her. She squeezes you out and you lay there totally spent. I realize the vibrator is still going and reach down and turn in off. I let you lay there for a min and relax.. You were well used and did a great job, I go into the bathroom and run some hot water, but not hot enough to burn you and put you on a sponge in the sink. I let you lay there for awhile, soaking up the hot water to soothe your aching body. You ache from head to toe but god you had such fun.