- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The start of our most interesting colaboration

As you start to crawl up the rope, you see a twinkle in my eye. I don't help you as you climb all the way up. You are very aware of my huge breasts sticking out, hoping you can at least stop there and rest, wondering what will happen when you finally stop. I watch you continue to climb, intrigued that a five inch man is climbing out of a ten foot hole, towards my boobs. As you reach the half way mark I tell you that when you reach my boobs you can stop there and rest. You are filled with trepadation as you see me smile and you see a hint of what looks like fangs in my mouth, you think to yourself "My God, what kind of giant woman is this?" You slow down a little wondering if you should maybe try to jump off the rope and make a run for it. You decide against it. Her reach is so long she would have you caught in no time and you have no idea what a huge fanged woman might do to little you if you made her mad. You climb for what seems like hours, finally stopping to rest on one of her enormous boobs. I look at you and smile,"I am going to have fun with you!"

I slowly start to undress you, enjoying the look on your face. You have no idea what I have planned. Am I undressing you so I can eat you? I finally get you naked, I lick the front of your body, then I turn you around and lick the back of it. I notice goosebumps on your flesh, I lick your little cock watching it grow. I see your body reacting and I want to play with you some more. I lick my tongue between your little ass cheeks and watch you shiver, your little body is awash with heat. I hold you by your wrists and move you up closer to my mouth, you can't move, you are at my mercy.

I want to mark you as mine so all the world will know. You see my fangs growing longer, you are so afraid, one fang could spear right through your body. I smile and tell you not to worry. I stick just the tip of my fang in your neck, you feel desire deep in your body, you have never felt anything like this. You moan as your cock explodes with hot cum, it shoots across my boob. I only drink a little blood then lick the wound with my tongue, and your body again feels the waves of desire coursing through your body as the wound heals. I lick off the cum from my boob and stick the tip of my tongue in your mouth. You taste yourself, but your body is weak right now from the intesity of your orgasm you just had. You lay there and your body trembles as you try to get ahold of yourself. I smile at you and let you know you are now marked as mine and you will do whatever I want whenever I want.

You just shake your head yes as you know your voice has left you, your heart beating so fast, your chest heaving trying to suck in air. I just love my little man, and even tho you may be little, your body reacts as any other man, no matter what the size. I grab a leaf from a tree and wrap you in it. making you a little green toga and I set you on my dresser.

You scoot back agaisnt a perfume bottle, getting comfortable wondering what I am going to do next. I decide to dance for you. I slowly gyrate my hips as I slowly take my blouse off, your eyes pop out as you see the hugeness of my boobs and the size of my   nipples, wondering what they will look llike when I take off my bra

I slowly remove my bra as I continue my dance. You see my nipples, they harden as I blow on them and tweak them, your little hands would love to play with them. I then undulate my hips, as you see me slowly moving my skirt down, off my hip, down my legs as I kick it off in a heap with my feet.

You see my black lace panties as I put a finger from each hand inside the band and slowly wiggle out of them. Down my legs to my ankles where I take one foot out then the other as I throw it in with my skirt. You see my huge pussy and can smell the muskiness of it, wondering what it would be like to explore every inch of it.

I ask you if you like what you see, you nod yes, I ask you if you stand up and move towards me, letting me know it is something you would like to do. I grab you off the dresser and let you grab hold of my pussy hair until you get a firm hold. I make sure you don't fall off as I lay down on my bed, not wanting to have to worry about you falling off.

You jump up and down a little and bounce back up, knowing you will have to be careful not to jump around to hard because you might bounce right off.