- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This little clip describes my most recent nocturnal adventure with my giantess....Hope you enjoy!  It is described from "her" point of view...

I am asleep and you are wide awake. You are snuggled between my huge breasts and you are laying there thinking of what you would like to do to relieve your boredom. You wonder what I might do or how I might react if you decided to play with me, using my body as your playground. Just the thought of it makes your cock twitch. You decide you want to go exploring so you wiggle out from beneath your soft bed and walk around, carefully, on my breasts.

You walk to a nipple and run your tongue around it, suck hard on it and pinch it. I mumble something you can't understand but you figure it's all good still because I really haven't moved. You walk over to the other nipple and do the same thing, only this time you hit my nipple with your cock slamming it against it hard and run it up and down feeling the hardness of it against your now erect cock. You walk between my cleavage and push yourself up and down between it, your body being tightly held there and you are naked so you feel the skin from my boobs on your body. Mmmm.. feels so good.

Your body starts to heat up while I slumber on. You decide you want to explore other parts so you slowly move your way down, being careful not to tickle my legs so in my sleep I don't slap at you thinking you might be a bug crawling up my leg.

You finally get down to my pussy. You look at those gigantic lips and decide you want to chance going into that cave. You find my clit, rub it with your hands, run your tongue over it and realize my body is reacting to what you are doing, even though I seem to be sleeping still. You can smell the juices starting to flow. Your feet are getting wet with them. I moan and my breathing quickens but still I sleep. You smile to yourself, you are in control this time but you don't know for how much longer.

You work your way down to that deep dark cave, you slowly wiggle your body in, face first. As you go you rub the sides and practically swim to my g spot. You turn around and play with it, rubbing it hard and running your tongue over it, this time I squirm and my pussy starts to constrict. I am unaware of I am actually doing this and you feel yourself getting squeezed tighter, getting wetter and now you are getting squeezed so tight you know you can't wiggle your way back out.

You are finding it hard to breath; this humongous cavern you decided to check out is literally squeezing the life out of you. You try biting the spot in hopes the squeezing will stop and you can crawl out, but it just seemed to have the opposite effect. My pussy squeezes you even tighter and I am moaning by this time.

You are starting to really worry because I don't realize you are in trouble and can't pull you out. You think feverishly. God what to do now! You can barely move your arms, but you manage to rub hard on the nub with your hands. Your arms are getting tired but you know if you don’t finish what you started you are going to die a horrible death.

You rub and lick as hard as you can, you can hear my heart beat racing and my moans. I think I am having a dream. My body finally tenses, I gasp as I finally orgasm, hard, and my juices literally come as a torrent washing you down to the opening where you finally crawl out gasping for breath. You lay there for a few minutes until you have enough air. Lying in my juices actually makes your cock start to throb again, even though you came close to dying, your cock seems to forget that fact.

You grab onto the folds of skin and run the front of your body up and down my clit, making sure your cock is getting the full benefit of the feeling of fucking hot wet skin. Your body against my clit is turning me on again, but this time it is much safer for you and your body is tensing and your cock getting harder as you continue to fuck my clit with your body.

You feel your body tense like a coiled spring. The sweat is running down your face my body is going off so much heat. You now find you need release and it feels like your cock is going to explode. Your heart speeds up, all you can think of now is fulfilling your need for release. You move your body faster, and shove your cock in the folds harder, I am moaning louder and have spread my legs wide in my sleep, still thinking I am having some kind of dream but enjoying it immensely. Finally you feel that tightly coiled ball erupt as you cum hard and cover my clit with your hot cum. Your body spasms with each squirt as I arch my back and moan my body quivering as wave after wave of heat courses through my body. You collapse on the top of my pubic area and gasp for breath again but this time in a good way. You feel your eyes get heavy and think you can finally go to sleep. You work your way up my body, over my breast and in between them. You snuggle down, close your eyes and smile. You wonder what I might think of the huge wet spot on the bed when I wake up.  :p