- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was written mostly  by my girlfriend for me.  I went through and editted it to make it sound continuous, but its a work in progress.  Enjoy!

Jan and her friends were so excited. School was finally out, they had all graduated a month before. They were considered adults by law because they had all turned 18 and all four of them were going to go and see the Chippendale Dancers. They were all so hot, and the girls were determined to be right up front to get the best view of the men. They all got to the show early and were in front row seats. They all had their cameras on their cell phones ready. This was definitely going to be a night to remember.

The place filled up quickly, and Jan and her friends were glad they had gotten there when they did. The show was going to start any minute and there was standing room only. The Chippendale Dancers coming to town was a real treat. It seems every woman in town was there. Young, old, and of every size. You could feel the sexual tension in the room and  smell the muskiness of the women. Jan was wondering if some of the women would actually cum just at the sight of them.

Finally the lights dimmed, the music started to play softly and you could hear a low hum as the women twittered. The excitement of getting to watch totally hot men strip was something no American blooded woman was about to miss. Suddenly the spotlight was shining in the middle of the stage. There was one wooden chair sitting in it. As the music played out walked one of the sexiest men Jan had ever seen. He had green eyes with long lashes, full oh so kissable lips. His body was a well toned machine and he literally exuded animal sexuality. Oh God, Jans' heart rate started to speed up, she wanted her hands on that man in the worse way.

He happened to look directly into Jans eyes, and he smiled at her. His even white teeth lighting up his face. It should be criminal to look that sexy. A girl might drive into a wall seeing a man that looked like him on the sidewalk. Distracting was such an understatement. He was dressed in an all white Navy Dress Uniform. He started by taking off his gloves, throwing them into the audience, women falling over each other to catch one. He put his leg on the chair and took off his shoe and sock before taking off the pant leg. He put his other leg up and did the same. He finally got to the point all he was wearing was a g string and his hat. He straddled the chair, his muscles rippling under the light. His body should have been in its own food group. He had a six pack stomach, toned legs and was broad shouldered. His eyes spoke volumes. You could lose yourself in them. Jan was having trouble swallowing. She always seemed to get that way when she got sexually aroused.

She was determined to meet him after the show. A thought started forming in her mind. She had been online one day and saw an add for the *incredible shrinking pill*. She laughed when she ordered it. It didn't cost much, but she had to wonder what it might really do. Something like that would make headlines world wide so she figured it might make a good gag gift. Maybe, just for fun, she could get this hot bodied man to accept some kind of drink from her and she could put it in his glass. She doubted it would actually do any kind of damage, it might make him sleepy and she could think of numerous things she would love to do to him while in that state. She had nothing to lose by trying it.

He did his little dance, flexing his muscles and swaying his hips. Jan caught herself moving her body in time with his. It was like the attraction was some kind of invisible ray connecting her body to his. She was going to meet this man or die trying. Finally his dance was over and for a minute you could have heard a pin drop. Every woman in the place was in her own world, imagining having hot sex with this incredibly sexy man. Finally there was thunderous applause and wolf whistles. Some women had no shame. Jan would never be as crude as to cheapen his performance by wolf whistling. He deserved so much more than that. A whistle was for the average stripper, what he did was actually perform, entice, promise with his entire body.

There were several more dancers, all handsome, all hot bodied but Jan couldn’t concentrate on anything other than the first dancer. There was just something about him she couldn’t shake. Finally the show was over and Jan made a bee line for the back. She was stopped from getting to their dressing rooms. She asked the manager who had stopped her what the name of the first dancer was. She was told it was Alberto, mmmm what a sexy name for a very sexy man. She quickly scribbled a note to him and begged the manager to bring it to him. She used her attributes to help get her way, she ran her fingers down the managers tie, batted her eyes and gave him her most sultry look. Eureka, it worked and she watched him go to one of the dressing rooms with her note. The manager came out with a smile on his face. He walked over to Jan and told her Alberto wanted to meet her in their lounge. She went into the lounge and found a seat that was sort of cozy, in a corner, but it gave her a good view of the people coming in and out.

She was just so excited, she couldn’t get her heart to slow down no matter how hard she tried. She grabbed her little *shrinking pill* and nervously put it in a safe, accessible place. She was hoping he would order a drink so she could sneak it in, she was also hoping at the very least it would make him drowsy and she could seduce him. He must meet tons of beautiful women but Jan was determined to have him. She had long golden blonde hair, hazel eyes, full lips and a beautiful smile, not to mention Betty Grable legs, for lack of a better description, and a 22 inch waist with a bubble butt and ample full breasts. She was no slouch in the looks department herself.

Jan wasn’t sure she would be able to hide her sexual attraction to Alberto, just the thought of being close to him made her body heat up and her pussy start to throb at the thought of having him for just one night.
She finally saw him walking towards her, he had a killer smile. She felt her knees go weak. The best she could do was flash him a come hither look, her eyelids half closed in a sensual way. He walked over to her and introduced himself, he already knew her name because he letter she sent him told him her name and she told him she thought he was the best dancer there and would really like to meet him before he left town. She told him she was the girl sitting in front. She was hoping he felt the same kind of sensual attraction to her as she felt for him. She was almost sure he did but she didn’t want to assume.

Alberto puts his arms around Jan and gives her a kiss. She feels him stick his tongue in her mouth, he sucks on her tongue before he continues to kiss her deeply. Jan gets dizzy, returning his kiss just as deeply and passionately. He sits across from her, smiling, his eyes showing promise of an exciting night. He knows Jan isn’t old enough to drink so he orders her a soft drink as he orders himself something else. Jan knows this is her chance to use that pill. She just needs him to look away for a split second. Her chance comes when another dancer walks up to him to talk to him about their next dance program. As he turned around Jan quickly dropped the pill into his drink, watching it fizz quickly away to nothing. She was anxious to see what it did.

Alberto was asking her if she would like to go with him to dinner. Jan was quick to tell him she would love to. They go to the best restaurant in town, order their food and start to talk small talk. All of a sudden, Alberto gets a funny look on his face, it blanches, and he sways. “Oh my god!” Jan thinks to herself, that pill was poison, it is going to kill him. He quickly excuses himself, and Jan follows him, she can’t exactly tell him he is going to die because of her but if he gets any worse she is going to have to get him some kind of help.

As Alberto reaches the mens room, he has his hand on the door to push it in when he abruptly stops. He starts to shrink, barely noticeable at first but then faster. Alberto gives Jan a shocked look, “What the fuck is happening to me? My god I am shrinking!”

Jan is just as shocked as he is. He kept getting smaller, his clothes hanging off of him until all that you could see is a pile of clothes and something small moving around under them. Jan quickly grabbed him and literally ran out of the restaurant. She didn’t care how it looked to other people, she just knew she had to get him out of there. She ran to his car and sat in the drivers seat. She unfurled her hand and looked down at him. In her hand was a very small, very naked, still sexy man.

Jan told him she was sorry. He flipped, “What the hell do you mean you are sorry? What the fuck have you done to me you crazy little bitch?” He yelled. Jan felt tears falling down her cheeks. “I bought this pill online it said it was a shrinking pill. I didn’t think it would really work it cost me five bucks. Would you think it would work? I thought maybe it just might make you tired and I could seduce you, I didn’t think it would actually work!”

All kinds of things were going through Alberto’s mind. My god he had shrunk down to about five inches. He just hoped he stopped where he was at, he didn’t want to shrink any more. It was surreal, like the movie about Benjamin Button. He didn’t want to shrink away to nothing. He finally got ahold of himself. He said “Don’t cry, we will get ahold of the manufacturer who made it and get the anectode. Until then I guess you will have to make sure nothing happens to me!”

Jan told him she would make sure nothing would happen to him. She would keep him safe. Alberto told her he had an extra set of car keys in the glove box. She started up the car and went to McDonalds to grab some food. She took him home, she just moved into her own apartment. She got a job as a travel agent so she could afford to be on her own.

She put Alberto on the pillow next to her. She closed her eyes and shortly was hearing little snores coming from him. She knew he had fallen asleep. She opened her eyes and was staring at him. She started thinking to herself that she might as well make the most of having a little man while she has him. He might not like it, but what could he do about it? He was only three inches tall. He might not stay little forever, but might as well take advantage of it while she can. She started to get excited of all the possibilities she had open to her. The first thing she wanted to do was try him out.

She was going to have a sleep over the next night and invite her friends. She wanted to share him with them, but only as long as she was in the same room, she didn't want him being accidentally hurt. She fell asleep with all kinds of thoughts in her head. Morning couldn't come fast enough.

Jan put Alberto on her shoulder so he could hang on to her hair as she took her shower. She gave him a small piece of sponge so he could shower himself and wash behind her ears. She put him in a towel so he could roll his body around it and dry off as she blow dried her hair.
She left him in the bathroom as she made phone calls to her friends inviting them over for the night. She didn't want Alberto to hear her in case he got it in his head to run away. She might never find him. Jan went into her box of things that she had brought with her because they were things she had during her childhood and she kept them for sentimental value. She rummaged around for awhile and finally found what she was looking for. It was a Ken doll navy outfit. She wanted Alberto to do his sexy dance in it for her and her friends. She went into the bathroom and found Alberto laying on the towel just sort of basking in the steam still in the bathroom from their shower.

Jan told Alberto she found him some clothes that would fit. She brought him out into the bedroom and showed him the little sailor suit. He raised his eyebrows at her but put it on. He did look very sexy in it even though he was very small compared to his outfit. As the time was getting closer for her friends to show up, she was getting nervous. She didn't know how any of them were going to react when they saw their stripper that they all were in lust with only three inches tall. She didn't know what Alberto was going to do when he realized what she had planned. Suddenly the doorbell rang and Jan jumped. She quickly put Alberto in the cleavage of her tits, made sure he was snug and well hidden and went to answer the door. There they all were. All her friends together and from the looks on their faces, they were expecting a night of fun. Jan was hoping she wouldn't dissappoint.

Jan could feel Alberto moving around on her chest. He had wiggled his way out between her breasts and was walking around her areola. She could feel him playing with her nipple. He was licking it and tugging hard on it. It was getting her excited, but she managed to keep a straight face. Jan got out the glasses and alcohol and starting mixing drinks. They might all be 18 but none of them were legal drinking age. They always made sure when they drank it was at a place where they didn't have to drive or leave. After every girl had a few drinks, they were all feeling warm and fuzzy, the conversation drifted over to the other night when they were all watching the strippers. They wondered what the strippers did on their free time and who they might have hooked up with. They all loved Alberto and all hoped he wasn't gay like so many hot bodied men seemed to be lately.

Jan stood up and said, "Well I have a surprise for you!" and slowly removed Alberto from her nipple that he had attached himself to with his mouth. He gave a start of surprise when he saw all the girls there. They all gasped when they saw him. Jan then proceeded to tell them the story on how he got to be so small and how she had him in her possession. They all looked down at him to get a closer look. They touched him to see if he felt any different. He felt exactly like a little man. The girls decided to put him on a pillow between Jan and another girl. They all started talking about what they would like to do with the actors they lusted after. Alberto was paying rapt attention to the conversation. Just listening to them was giving him a raging hard on. He had no idea eighteen year old girls even knew about some of the things they were talking about. Some of the things he hadn't even done, and he definitely got around.

Jan was in the kitchen doing something as the girls were talking, Alberto didn't even realize she wasn't there the conversation was so stimulating. Jan walked back into the bedroom where everyone was congregated. She had a huge king size bed that everyone actually fit on comfortably. She had something in a white plastic bag, the girls gave it a cursory glance but Alberto didn't even pay attention. As the conversation continued the girls decided it was getting hot and they all took off their clothes down to their underwear. Alberto was enjoying the company immensely. They were all beautifully built, toned and luscious. He was wishing he was his normal size, he would show these girls what having an older (36) man was all about. As it was all he felt he could do is sit and suffer.

Jan got up and started to light candles, they were the scented kind. Then she turned off the light and they were all surrounded by a golden glow given off from the candle flames. Alberto perked up, waiting to see what would happen next. This could be interesting. Jan had taken off her clothes too and was wearing a black leather bra and black a black leather thong. Alberto could feel his body react to those huge tits, he got to play with those beautiful orbs earlier. He wanted to do it again. Jan went and sat on the bed and opened the bad and brought out strings of strawberries. She wiggled her eyebrows up and down. The girls squealed and Alberto didn't understand their excitement but he was about to.

Jan decided to be the first one to start the evening entertainment. She put on some soft music and started to do a little dance. She swayed her hips to and fro, as she took off her underwear. She ran her hands down her body in a sensual manner. She stuck her finger in her mouth and ran it over each of her nipples. Tweaking them until they hardened. She made a hissing sound as she slowly moved her hands down her body, she took two fingers and rubbed them across her pussy lips as she gently thrust her hops forward, she threw her head back and moaned softly. Alberto couldn’t believe what he was seeing but it was one of the most sensual things he has ever seen, his body getting hot,his heart rate speeding up and his little cock stiffening.

Jan continued her dance, she slowly dropped to her knees. She arched her body back and thrust her pussy forward. She grabbed Alberto and told him to pull her pussy lips back, he was happy to oblige. He grabbed her massive lips and pulled back on them, they seemed pretty heavy but he managed. Jan continued to run her fingers back and forth over her clit. Alberto could smell the muskiness of her, he could see the moistness glistening from it, he licked his lips, he really wanted to explore that sweet young pussy.

Jan grabbed the string of strawberries, she handed them to Alberto and told him to put them in her, slowly. Alberto’s heart stopped for a minute, he couldn’t believe his luck. As Jan continued to rub her clit, she bent her body back so everyone could get a full view of her hot moist pussy as Alberto shoved the strawberries up it. He shoved one in, pushing with all his might, he finally managed to get it in and couldn’t help licking that hot young clit before he grabbed another one. Jan felt his little moist tongue on her clit and moaned. Alberto methodically shoved all the strawberries in, licking her clit from time to time, it made her body shudder and he loved what he could elicit from her when he did it. He might be small, but he could still give some kind of pleasure to a woman even if he couldn’t do what he would like to.

Jan’s mouth was halfway open, her breathing sporadic, a slight sheen of sweat covering her body. Her head was back and her legs were spread wide for everyone to see. Alberto noticed the other girls were all in a state of sexual tension. They were all stimulating different parts of their body as their eyes were transfixed on Jan. When Alberto was done shoving the strawberries in, Jan told him to take them out as slowly as he put them in. He was happy to oblige. He slowly pulled on the bottom strawberry, it was harder to pull it out because Jan’s pussy was contracting on them. He finally managed to pull the first one out. Jan told him to eat it.

As Alberto was eating the first strawberry, he also rubbed his hands against her clit. He rubbed them hard against it as he ate. Jan moaned again, her body stiffened as Alberto continued to rub her clit and eat the huge strawberry. As Alberto started to pull out the second one, Jan suddenly reached down and grabbed it. She slowly pulled it out, then another one. Alberto continued to rub and lick on her clit. His body was quivering. He loved the smell of her, the taste of her. He wanted to wallow in her. She slowly, methodically, removed all of the strawberries and started to eat them. Her full lips wrapping around them, chewing slowly, covered with her juices. Alberto almost came right then but he got control of himself. He continued to lick and rub her clit as she continued to eat.

Jan’s body started to quiver and shake, her eyelids half open as she started to eat the last strawberry. Alberto could feel her body starting to change. He knew from the smell of her and her body language she was close to orgasm. He licked and rubbed her clit as hard as he could, all his concentration on her and wanting to make her cum. She bucked her hips forwards. Her body stiffened as an intense wave of heat coursed through her body. She screamed, “Oh my god, Alberto!” This caused him to become undone and as she orgasmed hard so did he. His cock exploded, cum shooting out on her pussy, he moaned. When Jan’s body finally stopped jerking, so did his. They lay there a few minutes. Jan picked Alberto up and kissed the top of his head.

She put him back between the pillows between herself and one of her friends. She told him to do to the other girls what he had done for her. His mouth dropped and he just gaped at her. He didn’t think he could survive servicing all these young hot bodies, but it might be a nice way to go.

Every girl but one had him shove strawberries up their young hot wet pussies, and Alberto sucked and rubbed every clit. They all came, including him. He had some of the most intense orgasms he ever had in his life. He didn’t think he could cum so much in one night. The last girl,however, wanted him to latch onto one of her nipples with her teeth and bite hard on it. Every time he bit down on it, she would moan and work her hand faster on her clit. She actually put her strawberries in another girl and slowly ate them out. The other girl had her legs spread wide. The name of the girl Alberto was biting on name was Amanda. She was actually bi.

Alberto kept trying to watch what Amanda was doing as he bit down hard on her nipple. Her tits were enormous to him and didn’t give him much a view of anything other than them but he managed to get a glimpse from time to time. Both girls were writhing and moaning. Alberto wanted to join in but wasn’t sure how well that would work with him being three inches tall.

Amanda was very versatile. She could rub her clit and eat the strawberries out of someone at the same time. Sometimes Alberto would forget to bite down and she would spank his ass with a little Barbie hair brush. The pain from it would make him bite down automatically. Eventually all the strawberries were gone and both girls had hard orgasms. Alberto felt like a sponge. He felt like all his bones had turned to mush. He couldn’t even think straight. He thought the night fun was over but there was one more thing Jan wanted him to do. She wanted him to do his little dance and strip off the sailor suit he was wearing. He couldn’t believe she expected him to do this. He had done everything that was asked of him and now she wanted more.

“No fucking way am I stripping for you!” he said. Jan looked at him and brought her face closer to his. “If you don’t little man, you will be sorry I promise you”, Alberto pursed his lips. He was too tired to care what she might do to him. He wasn’t going to do it. He kept standing there with his arms crossed against his chest. “Do what you have to do, I am not doing it!” Jan frowned. She wasn’t going to let this little man show her up with her friends there. She just wasn’t.

Alberto and her friends watched to see what Jan’s reaction was going to be. She quickly walked over to a dresser drawer and pulled out two spools of thread. She grabbed a doll size fly swatter from a Barbie doll house in her closet. She then grabbed Alberto and stripped him naked. She tied him to the spools of thread. One arm to each spool so his arms were outstretched. The spools might just as well been tree trunks, he couldn’t move his arms away from them no matter how hard he tried. She sucked in her breath and slapped his ass with the fly swatter, hard. Alberto’s body jerked forward but he refused to make a sound. Jan hit one cheek until it turned red, whack, whack, whack. Then she slapped the other cheek and did the same to it. Alberto’s ass was on fire. When he thought she was done, his body relaxed. Jan untied him and turned him over. She then grabbed his nipple between her massive fingers and tweaked it hard. He yelped. She tweaked it over and over again until he thought she might pull it off. She went to the other one, tweak, tweak her finger tips went. Alberto didn’t think he could take much more punishment.

Jan finally stopped. She looked down at Alberto’s red ass and red bruised nipples. She figured she gave him something to think about next time he might try refusing her requests. She threw him in her underwear drawer for the night and closed it. Darkness surrounded him but he was too tired to care. He took a few panties and pulled them over himself to use as blankets and fell into a deep exhausted sleep.

A few weeks had gone by since Alberto had been shrunk and Jan had her friends over for a sleep over. They had both looked online to try and find how to get in touch with the vendor that sold the shrinking pill. There was the site to order them from but no information on how to get ahold of them. Alberto prayed every night that he would wake up normal sized but was disappointed as each morning he woke up still shrunken.
There was just no way of knowing if it was going to be permanent or not.
Alberto had Jan write a letter to the company hoping they could give him some kind of information on how to reach the people that made the pill, until then it was just a waiting game.

Jan must have felt guilty about punishing Alberto that night because since that time, she never asked him to do something he didn’t want to do. She hadn’t asked him to do anything at all. He was so damn horny, and would have loved to have him do something stimulating to her, but she just never asked and he was afraid of what she might do to him if he took it upon himself to initiate anything.

Today Jan was humming softly to herself. She seemed to be in a good mood. She told Alberto she had to go out later that day but would be back in a few hours. She found a nice bird cage with small wires to keep him in if she had to work or go out. He wasn’t crazy about it but it isn’t like he had much of a choice.

Jan made sure the television was on and he had the remote before she went out. She kissed him on the top of his head before heading out the door. It seemed like she was gone forever, it was dark by the time she finally got back. He was in a cranky mood because he was starving. She usually was very good about making sure he was fed but for whatever reason, today, she stayed gone for hours not even coming back from time to time to check on him.

Jan came in with a smile on her face. Whatever she had done today it must have gone well she had a look of accomplishment on her face. She fixed a yummy steak with sautéed mushrooms in a wine garlic sauce, she might have been late with dinner but she was making up for it with the meal. Alberto’s mouth was watering by the time she gave it to him. He ate so much he felt like a stuffed turkey. Dinner was late and Alberto ate so much all he wanted to do was sleep. As he was laying in bed he heard a news report that several zoo animals had disappeared and there was a huge manhunt going on looking for them. Alberto fell asleep wondering why someone would want zoo animals and how could they even hide them.

Alberto woke up to hear Jan humming again, she was in the extra bedroom that she set up as an office. She had also started her own travel agent business and that is where she made all her travel arrangements for her clients. She sounded like she was tearing the place apart and Alberto was extremely curious to what she was doing. She would come out from time to time to check on him and make sure he got breakfast and lunch but then she would go right back into her office. He heard pounding and shuffling and couldn’t imagine what she might be up to. He also heard strange noises that he had never heard before coming out of there. The suspense was almost more than he could stand.

Jan finally came out of the room right before dinner. She looked like a miner. Her face was smudged with dust and dirt, her clothes were filthy and her hair was disheveled. She came out smiling though. She told Alberto that as soon as she showered she would fix dinner then she had a surprise for him. Alberto had to admit, the wait was killing him. He just had to see what she was doing all day. Jan fixed a light dinner and when Alberto was finished she put her hand over his eyes and picked him up. He could feel her walking towards the room she had been in all day.
She finally removed her hand and Alberto’s mouth literally fell open.

There in the room on a card sized table stood the most beautifully made little African scene he had ever seen. It was surrounded by clear plexi glass. Inside was dirt and plods of grass with beautiful vines attached to some plastic looking trees. There was a little waterfall with the water running through it like a river. There was a beautiful wooden tree house and my god, there were live little animals. Elephants, giraffes, zebras, hippos, rhinoceroses and monkeys. All Alberto could manage is “How?”

Jan told him she had bought some more of those shrinking pills. She had gone to the zoo earlier the other day and put them in water and let the animals drink it. She had to wait until they shrunk small enough to sneak them in a bag she had brought. She only took two of each but the zoo did happen to miss them as there were about 12 in all. She knew she was taking a gamble because neither one of them knew how long they would stay little but she was willing to take a chance and make this little menagerie for Alberto. She just had to have a little Tarzan of her own. There were enough trees in there for him to go from vine to vine around the entire thing. He might not know how to swing now but she was sure he would learn. He was a quick learner. She had even made him a little loin cloth that she handed to him to put on. Alberto wasn’t sure he wanted to live in the jungle, but he was willing to see how interesting it was going to be. He had his very own jungle with animals that were all mostly vegetarian. How cool is that?!

Alberto took his loin cloth and climbed into his little wooden tree house. It was circular and open, but it did have a thatched roof on it.
It looked like the walls were made of some kind of dark red wood and the floors actually had lay down rugs on them. Wow this was cool. Alberto put on his loin cloth and while he was doing that Jan yawned and told him to enjoy himself but she was going to go to bed. She left the desk lamp on to give him some light as she closed the door and plopped down on her bed. She was so tired that she was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. She had a long day.

Alberto grabbed a vine and slid down to the ground. He didn’t know where to start but he walked over to the flowing river. He could see that Jan had made a deep trench and put some kind of plastic in it. Jan then brought the plastic out over the sides and buried it deep in the ground.
She then added dirt and aquatic plants. She even had little baby fish in it. It was being fed by the waterfall at the end of the make believe continent. It was one of those mechanical waterfalls where the water keeps being circulated. He looked over and saw that the elephants were close by.

Alberto always wanted to ride on one so he carefully walked towards them hoping since they were zoo animals they would be relatively tame. He got next to them and they were both too busy eating some of the grass Jan had planted to take much notice of him.

He ran his hands over its leg and felt how warm the skin was. He was determined to find a way to climb on one of them he just wasn’t sure how yet. Alberto didn’t want to wander to far. The desk lamp gave out a little light but not a lot. And since there was no moon or stars to help light up the night, it was pretty dark so with a sigh he went back to his tree house and shimmied up a vine and found the bedroom. There was a very nice little bed in there. It looked like a doll bed. Jan had taken a white strip of cotton and filled it with feathers to make a down covered mattress. She had also taken some furry animal cloth and made some covers. This was a great bed. Alberto climbed in, sunk down, sighed and went to sleep.

The next morning Alberto could smell the aroma of bacon cooking. He loved bacon. Jan made sure Alberto had plenty of food on his plate, she also brought him grapes, oranges and strawberries for him to munch on during the day. She had to go out for awhile and didn’t want him to get hungry.

While Jan was gone Alberto had figured out a way to ride his elephant and when she got home she found him riding around on it doing some kind of Tarzan yell. He was having so much fun he didn’t even notice she was there looking at him.

When he finally stopped he looked up and saw her standing there. He gave her a sheepish grin as he got off the elephant. Jan reached down and picked him up. She wrinkled her nose because he smelled like dust and elephant. She decided he needed a bath. She filled the bathroom sink with very warm water, stripped the loin cloth off of him and stuck him on his sponge. She trickled water over his body and used her fingertips to rub soap on him. She got him lathered up and rinsed off. She put him in a fluffy towel and rubbed him dry.

When she was done and he was clean, she decided she wanted to play with him. She always wanted to be in control of a man and this was one way of being able to do it. Three inches of sexy raw male at her disposal.

Jan gave him a look he didn’t understand but it was definitely sexy. Jan took him into her bedroom and laid him on her pillow. He just lay there, naked, watching her closely. Wondering what she was up to. She was rummaging around in some of her drawers. She walked over to him and put a small piece of cloth over his eyes. He had never been blindfolded before but he was willing to go along with her for now.

Jan heated up some oil, then proceeded to rub warm oil all over Alberto’s body. She started from his feet, rubbing oil slowly over his toes, in between them, over his feet and onto his legs. Her tongue continued up his legs. Her fingers with the oil following closely behind. When she got to his inner thighs she spent a few more minutes there wanting Alberto to feel her tongue there and feel her hot breath on his now hard cock.

Before Jan rubbed his cock and ass with oil, she wrapped her tongue around his little cock and pursed her lips together and sucked on it then ran her tongue between his ass cheeks and poked the tip of it in his anus, she felt his body squirm and his moans as he started to feel that intense feeling of lust coursing through his body.

Jan continued to rub oil onto his body. She spent a lot of time rubbing on his cock and ass. Now his body was very slippery. Jan sat him on the side of the end table and did a little dance for Alberto as she slowly took off her clothes. Alberto’s eyes were wide as he watched her put her finger in her mouth and rub and tweak her massive nipples. She slowly removed her skirt, shimmying her hips as she slid it over them and down her legs. She kicked it away and Alberto saw her wearing a leopard G-string. She wiggled her hips again as she slowly shimmied it down her legs. He saw her full pussy lips, huge to him, just waiting to be played with. Jan sat down on the bed and put Alberto between them. He was overwhelmed at the size of those lips, her clit peeking between them.

Alberto walked over to her clit and ran his tongue down it, Jan shuddered. He might be small, but he still could pleasure a woman.
As he continued to lick her clit, he ran his hands over the inside of her pussy lips, gently caressing them. Jan moaned, before Alberto could stop her, she grabbed him and slowly started to insert his slippery little body into her ass, inch by inch until all five inches of him was inside of her. He kicked his feet and punched the inside of her walls with his fists. She clenched her rectal walls and he could feel it squeezing him, starting to cut off his oxygen. He kicked and punched harder, needing to get out, but all it did was seem to excite Jan more, her hips were bucking as she felt her little man inside of her, she was stroking her clit and her pussy juice was running down her leg, she was oblivious to everything other than how good she was feeling.

Alberto just knew he was going to die. Nothing was working to make Jan release him. He was getting dizzy from the lack of oxygen and her rectal walls were squeezing him harder, as everything started to go black for Alberto, Jan let out a scream and her body shuddered as wave after wave of heat coursed through her body. Her body finally went limp and Alberto was finally able to breath and was gasping for air. He couldn’t move. He felt like he had been in a vice, his body felt bruised from head to toe.
Finally Jan remembered Alberto and quickly stuck her fingers inside of her and pulled him out. She looked at him closely, she could see his little chest heaving trying to suck in air. She quickly cleaned him up and kissed his little body whispering soothingly to him how sorry she was that she had forgotten him. She lovingly, gently, put him between her huge breasts as she sighed and closed her eyes. A smile on her face. She was definitely his Jane for her little Tarzan man.