- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My giant friends decides to take me to work to keep me out of trouble, but she soon finds out that I can very mischievious at my tiny size. ;)

So here I am, chatting with my giant friend.  She has taken me to work with her and she is busy working on the computer.  I'm barely few inches tall, and I'm looking up at her enormous tits, when I suddenly get the urge to spend time between them.  They are so big and massive compared to my body, and I'm sure, also very warm. My friend isn’t that tall, probably about 5’3”, but from my perspective, she was probably a couple hundred feet tall.  She was a natural blond with long hair, somewhat chunky, but not obese.  And she has the biggest breasts I’ve ever seen.  To a full size person, her tits were already big. Compared to me, they are simply massive.  I would guess she was at least a 38DD.

Smiling down at me, she also gets an idea that could make this experience just as fun for her, as it would be for me.  She reaches inside her desk and pulls out a small chain with nipple clamps on both ends.  Reaching into her blouse, she carefully attaches them to each of your nipples.  The chain, which wasn’t very long to begin with, is stretch between her two nipples making it nice bridge for me to climb on. 

Licking my lips, I climb up onto her chest and finally find myself on her big left tit.  As I start to jump around on it, I begin licking her areola, making her shiver because it is so sensitive.  She giggles as I begin running my tongue around it.  I then use my tiny hand to slap her nipple just as I decide to climb across the bridge to her other nipple.

Once there, I decide that I want to her reaction, so I climb onto her nipple clamp and begin jumping up and down on it.  The results were amazing as I notice you start to shudder again.  Deciding again that I want to make you shudder more. I get another idea. Wanting to try something else, I put both feet between the clamp, and begin straightening my legs and pulling as hard as I can on it.

Tugging harder, I watch your nipple go back and forth, and suddenly get hard. I start to smile as I enjoy myself, having great fun at your expense.  Pulling as hard as I can, I now begin kicking my feet as well, the whole time, looking up at your face for a reaction. 

Looking down at me, she watches as I pull on her nipple as hard as I, and now kicking my feet as well.  I can tell that she is getting sexually frustrated.  Here she is, sitting at her desk trying to concentrate and all she can do is feel what I’m doing to her.  She finally gives up trying to do any reasonable work and just sits there, her eyes closed inside her cubicle, as I continue to play.

I keep doing this until I hear her moan again.  I can tell that I’m getting her totally aroused because I can feel her body heating up, and I can actually smell her essence wafting up from her now wet pussy.

I quickly cross the bridge to the other side where I start doing the same thing, moving her nipple back and forth.  Watching you shudder and moan again, as I increase my intensity with such enjoyment.

I know I’m causing her pleasure and pain at the same time and her body is reacting even if she doesn’t feel that this is the place to be experiencing such lust. But her body is betraying her, and even though I’m such a little man, I’m in control this time.

Her mind is becoming hazy.  She can't think clearly, but her body is very aware of what is happening to it. I continue pulling on the clamp which is driving her crazy. She decides that she needs to go somewhere more private. Her cubicle is way too much in a public view.  Thinking to herself, she remembers that there is a sick room with a cot in it. It hardly ever gets used.  As she walks to it, she tells her boss that she isn’t feeling well and will need to go lie down for a short time. He believes her because he sees her flushed face and stiffness to her body.  If he only knew :)

 

As she goes into the sick room, she locks the door behind her.  Looking inside her purse for my little battery powered vibrator, (compact sized *grin*) as she continues to feel me kick and beat on her huge tit.

Turning on the vibrator up to its highest setting, she slowly inserts it deep into her dripping pussy.  “mmmm…god it feels so good” she thinks to herself.  Meanwhile, I’m going from clamp to clamp, pulling on them as hard as I can, kicking and rubbing each nipple in the process. 

By this time, her chest is literally heaving as she is gasping for air.  Her heart is beating Mach one.  She is so close to having a hard orgasm.  Feeling the heat building, and the tight coil of lust getting tighter, she finally reaches down and starts to rub her clit.

All of a sudden, her body stiffens.  She arches her back and moans, “Oh fuuuccckkkkk!”  Her hips buck, her entire body shudders over and over as wave after wave of heat courses through her body.

I’m panting so hard, I can barely feel my arms and legs.  I am so turned on watching her cum from my actions.  She finally gets herself together and grabs me and begins licking off all the sweat off my body.  She then rubs takes me down to her pussy and rubs me between her giant pussy lips, getting me wet, then bring me back up to lick me off. 

When her huge tongue touches my hard cock, I can’t hold back any more and I spew cum all over it.  I cum so hard, I get dizzy and almost pass out.  I’ve cummed completely into her mouth and she keeps licking my tiny cock with each spasm.

After she licks my tiny cock clean, she then puts me down between her huge tits and tells me to be good until we get home J

When we get home, she decides that she’s going to punish me for what I did to her.  She grabs some dental floss and proceeds to tie my arms and legs together, totally immobilizing me.  The floss, acting like tiny rope, holds me firmly, but it doesn’t cut off my circulation.

 

Grabbing some body oil, pour some into her hands and beings warming it up.  When it’s warm enough, she slowly starts rubbing it into my body.  Then, taking a feather, she teases me.  She is gently running the feather over me.   The warm oil is making my body super sensitive to touch and now I’m getting goose bumps as my body begins to heat up with desire.  She is totally aware of what her actions are doing to me and my tiny body and she loves it!

Watching me shudder under her touch, she stops what she’s doing for a few minutes.  Watching me closely as my breathing returns to normal, she takes a swig of hot coffee, and then proceeds to pick me up and slowly slip my body into her mouth, feet first.  My head and shoulders are still sticking out, brushing up against her magnificent lips, but my legs are on her tongue and I can feel the heat of the coffee covering my lower body.  Enjoying the heat from your mouth and the coffee, my cock stiffens.  Smiling, she takes me out and swallows the remaining coffee.  Holding me in your hands, she now grabs a small piece of ice and begins to run it over my entire body.  The coldness of the ice makes me shake. Enjoying the reaction, she moves the ice down to my cock and rubs over it; over the head and then down between my ass cheeks. Afterwards, she leans down and licks off the excess water. 

My cock is rock hard now.  She can hear my tiny little gasps coming from my lips.  Smiling, as she is totally enjoying what she’s doing to my tiny body, she sets me down for a few more minutes as she enjoys more of her coffee, keeping me focused within her sights.  Speaking down at me, she tells me that she is not going to let me cum yet.  She wants to drive me as crazy as I made her at work!

After a few minutes, she again starts rubbing warm oil over my entire body, gently massaging me with her giant finger. I’m in total bliss as she casually turns me over, and continues applying oil.  She takes extra time to pay special attention to my cock and my ass.  I can hear her talking to herself, as she applies the oil.  She is in total infatuation of my tiny body, and how easily she can manipulate me.

Playfully, she opens a bag of “pop rocks” and toss a few into her mouth and then takes another swig of hot coffee, holding it inside her mouth.  Evilly, she grabs me up and slips me back into her mouth such as before.  The heat of the coffee is not hot enough to burn me, but I can totally feel the intensity of the heat all over my lower body and legs.  I start kicking my legs as she mildly tortures me again.  The heat of the coffee on my cock and the feel of the pop rocks popping on the tip is driving me wild!  I’ve never felt anything like it.

Moaning and squirming, she finally takes me out, holding me in the palm of her hand.  Bringing her face down close to me, literally taking up my entire view, she opens her mouth and lets drips a huge drop of saliva onto my body, nailing me mostly on my cock.  With the saliva covering my body, she then grabs the bag of pop rocks…and literally pours more onto me, watching them begin to pop on my body.  The pop rocks, at my size, are huge.  They  are like tiny explosions are my cock, making me twitch, but in a good way.  The sensations of the heat from her mouth, and now the pop rocks, is making my cock get incredibly hard. I’m going to die if I don’t cum soon!

Finally, the popping fades away.  Lowering her hand, she lays me down for a few more minutes to recover.  I feel like I’m going to explode if I don’t get some kind of release soon.  Looking up at her, I begin to beg,  "God please Jan, put me out of my misery I can't take much more."

Smiling down at me, she says, "Only if you promise *never* to do something like that to me again while I am at work"

As I nod my head in agreement and wholeheartedly promising to her that I will never, ever do that again, she then reaches down and unties my arms and legs.  Pouring more coffee into her mouth, she then lifts me up again and thrust me into her mouth up to my waist.  Now, she is swirling my tongue around my body. The heat of the coffee, as well as her amazingly power tongue is driving me, again, wild until finally explode.  My body tenses up..as I reach my orgasm and spew my cum onto her tongue.  The mixture of my cum with the hot coffee comes as a delight to her.  Swirling her tongue around my body, she finally sucks me dry, then licks me like a lollipop before laying me back down.  My tiny body is completely spent. I feel like I’ve walked a hundred miles.  As my body goes limp, I gently  close my eyes and fall into a deep slumber, thinking to myself, she may have vindicated herself, but it was a win-win for me.  :-)