- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

When you are barely a few inches tall, its not a good idea to piss off your giant girlfriend...especially in the morning.

He just couldn't seem to keep from running my mouth sometimes.  Jan, his girlfriend, was so angry with him that she didn't even trust herself to touch him.  She went to the dresser and pulled out a condom and quickly inserted his 2 inch body into it, making him slide to the tip.  Lifting up the condom by the opening, and ensuring that his body was at the bottom, she then glued some Velcro near the top and attached the opposite piece on the wall and stuck him to it.  He was hanging there, barely below chest level.  Admiring her work, as she peered down at her shrunken lover, she flicked the condom, making it swing back and forth then smiled as she went off to continue her day.

She made him stay on the wall for most of the day. He could tell he really overstepped himself this time because she left him there and didn't even try to feed him and he was starving.  Occasionally, she would walk by him, stick her fingers in a glass of water and flick the water at him until he became soaked.  Giggling, she would walk away again leaving him to his thoughts.

She didn't say one word to him all day. He thought to himself that he knew he was in big trouble. He was hoping that with him being stuck to the wall all day, without food, that it would be enough to placate her.  As he thought about her, he realized that she could make him so mad sometimes.  It seemed she knew just what buttons to push on him, and when to push them.

Originally, the day had started off well. She was eating breakfast and shared a tiny piece of her cinnamon roll with him.  She was just sitting there, talking down to her tiny man, when suddenly she got that look in her eyes.   It was that look that he knew oh so well.  Almost reading her mind, he could tell she was thinking of using him again as her sex toy. His body literally ached from the previous night and he was getting tired of her using him like he was just here for her pleasure. Instinctively, he started to back away as she slowly stretched her giant hand towards him. The closer it got the faster he retreated.

Moving further away from her, she got annoyed with this game.  She told him to stop moving if he knew what was good for him and then he just snapped. "Why you bitch!" he snarled. "I am a living breathing man and I am sick and tired of you thinking of just yourself and ignoring my needs.  If I was full sized, I would walk out of your life without a backwards glance. You would be shit out of luck and have to service yourself for a change. You don't even have the decency to even pretend to care for me or my likes or wants. You are a selfish, self centered bitch."

Jan stopped dead in her tracks and gave him an icy glare.  Here, this tiny man, barely a few inches tall was swearing at her.  This man, barely a fraction of the size of one of her boobs, was barking up at her.  She could literally smother him under one of her big fat heavy breasts if she wanted. Thinking to himself, he knew he said too much, he could tell by her body language. Her breathing was ragged and her eyes narrowed to slits.

"You little prick!" she roared. "You think I abuse you and never think of you? I will show you exactly what it is like to be the bug that you are!" That is when she stuck him to the wall, and there he stayed all day. She never looked at him once except to flick water on him. He sighed, as she was still mad. As the sun started to set he couldn't help but wonder what she had in store for him. He just knew it wasn't going to be pleasant.

She had been fuming all day. She was going to punish that bug of a man. She had been thinking of the many different ways she could do it, but she knew she was getting carried away when almost all of them ended with him being crushed or smothered.  She was definitely going to punish him, but killing him was out of the question, at least for now. She would never find another little man to play with and she was somewhat attached to this one even if he did have a mouth on him at times.

As she sat there drumming her fingers on the table, she went into a deep thought.  Looking at her, he became instantly worried. He didn't know what was worse, his stomach rumbling from being empty or the pain her will receive because he knew tonight was not going to be a good night for him. All of a sudden her head snapped up and she got this wicked smile on her face as she looked over to where he was hanging.  He shivered from her look.  Her look to him was absolutely primal looking.

Getting up from the table, she went to the refrigerator and started to rummage around. What she took out was a type of gourd shaped like a cucumber. It was very thick and long and had numerous bumps on it. Grabbing a knife, she started to hollow it out, leaving the outer layer a little thick. She then proceeded to cut two holes in each side. Smiling, she nodded when she was done, happy with the outcome.  Walking over to him, she plucked the condom off the wall and then headed off into her bedroom, carrying the gourd in her other hand.  She carried him leisurely by holding the tip of the opening and swinging him about.

As she enters her bedroom, she tosses the gourd on the bed then immediately walks over to a hanging birdcage near her closet, and unceremoniously dumps him from his condom confines onto the cage floor and quickly shuts the tiny door, clasping the lock.  Rubbing his face and getting up off the ground, he quickly peers out looking at his girlfriend, his tiny head sticking out between the bars, looking up at her as she begins to undress.

Seductively, she slowly begins undressing in front of him. As she begins taking off her top, she moves closer to the cage, letting him take in her massive body.  He is overwhelmed with lust as looks up at her gigantic tits.  His eyes bulging out, staring up at her, as she stands in front of him, almost intimidating him with her massive mammaries.

Licking her fingers, she slowly rubs her fingers around each of her nipples.  Staring down at him as he watches intently, as her nipples begin to swell and become stiff, like hills on top of a mountain.  Stifling a giggle, she turns around and bends over as she starts to take off her pants.  Her enormous ass, inches from the birdcage, as she bumps it slightly, making it lurch back and forth, and knocking him down to his hands and knees.

Swinging her hips back and form, she finally pulls her pants off, exposing a pair of leopard panties g-string. Wiggling her ass again, as she pulls them off and tossing them aside, she finally stands straight up, in her total naked glory, facing him inside the birdcage and giving him a lewd smile.

Taking him out of the birdcage, and then sitting down on the bed, she reaches over and grabs the gourd off the bed.  Holding him tightly, his body stiffens with trepidation. He knows what is coming and knows he had better not make a sound as she slowly inserts his body in the top of the gourd.  Placing each of his legs in the cuts she had previously made in the sides, he finds himself up to his armpits in a gourd, with his legs poking out and his arms hanging over the sides. Satisfied that he’s completely secured inside the gourd, she turns her back to the headboard, scooting all the way back, and then bending her knees as she spreads her legs wide.

Looking down at him and saying, "Tonight, you little prick, you are going to be treated like one!"  She then slowly starts to insert him into the depths of her pussy. He can feel the enormous folds of her pussy engulf him completely as his tiny head goes deeper into her love chamber. Before long, the rest of his body is completely devoured by her enormous pussy.  Thrusting the gourd deep inside her, she pushes it deep inside her until it reaches the end.  Feeling himself pushed up to the hilt, deep inside her,  he could feel her lips begin  to flex as she starts to slowly move him back and forth.  Working herself up to a much faster pace.  As the juices begin to flow inside her, he can feel himself getting soaked.  Deep inside her , He could hear her start to moan and feel the heat start to rise.

She was fucking herself so fast that by this time the friction was causing his body to heat up. His tiny head kept hitting her cervix, slamming into it again and again. She was knocking him senseless and she didn’t care. He could feel his body move up and down as her hips starting to buck.  He would scream out, “Oh My God, Oh My God” over and over again. It was getting so hot inside her cavernous pussy that it was getting hard to breath.

He knew he had better do something fast or risk being pummeled to death inside her. He started to hit the insides of her pussy with his tiny fists.  With each thrust, he moved his arms up and down, trying to find that spot that would send her into a spasm of lust, knowing that only then would his torment be over.   

He was a mess.  He was getting completely soaked, his head was getting battered and the heat from the friction was agonizing.  Not that she cared, but she was oblivious to what he was going through.  All she could do was enjoy how good it felt and she knew her body needed the release. She reached down and started to rub her clit hard with her fingers as she used him again as her fuck toy.

As she got close to release, her body started to tense, then quiver sporadically.  He finally found that important spot and began rubbing it hard.  When his arms could reach, he used his legs to kick at her walls.  Obviously, he was effective because he was able to hear her scream.  Arching her back, she began to cum hard.  The orgasm was so intense; he almost drowned from the amount of cum squirting down onto him. He could smell the essence of her over his entire body.

As her orgasm began to subside, she finally relaxed and took him out. She then took him out of the gourd and held him by his foot, upside down as she stuck him back into the bird cage. No bath, no kisses, just dropped him on his head.  She didn't even bother putting him down feet first. She covered the cage with a sheet, turned off the light and went to bed. Closing her eyes, she felt well satisfied and not having a care in the world.

 Tom laid down, shivering, his body damp, the smell of Jan permeating his nostrils. His head ached, his body felt battered. He felt truly used and abused he thought to himself as he drifted off in an exhausted sleep.