- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a charming tale in which my giant friend takes me on a trip to inner most africa and describes a wedding ceremony she witnessed....

I have a chance to take a trip to Africa, a place I have always wanted to see. I have a watermelon shaped locket made out of small pieces of tin and put you in it, making sure you have enough room to move around but can't get out. I put my little locket with you in it on a chain and make sure you get nestled deep between my breasts. When we get to Africa it is so hot, I change into shorts and halter type top. We are going to get to visit a tribe called the Bana. They live in a very remote part of Ethiopia and are usually very hard to find, but I found out a guide knows how to get to them and because they are so hard to get to, I was curious to see how they lived. This is a tribe of people that have lived the same for centuries, no running water nor electricity. We were traveling forever it seemed like. We ended up camping for two nights before we finally got to the village. You could see huts in different places.

People came running up to our jeep and I get nervous not knowing what to think. The guide smiles at me, his name is Mumbawah and he tells me that this is his brother’s village so there is nothing to worry about.  All of a sudden a very tall, muscular man is walking our way. He is holding his head high and has an aura of authority that surrounds him.  He continues to walk regally towards us, people move aside so he can pass.  He is the chief of this village and my guide is his brother.  Mumbawah left this village when he was 13 and he hasn't seen his brother in ten years. They embrace and you can see in the chiefs eyes that he truly loves and has missed his brother.

They stand there and speak to each other for several minutes. I have no idea what is being said but they are smiling a lot so it seems innocent enough. Mumbawah smiles at me as the chief walks away. He informs me that the chief is going to have a celebration in our honor. He also tells me that I am going to get to witness something no other outsider has ever seen. It is called the "Love Dance".

When a couple marries, it is custom for the marriage to be consummated in front of the entire village, done to the beat of this dance. I wasn't sure it was something I wanted to be a part of but was told to refuse would be considered a huge insult to the chief so I just shrugged and resigned myself to attending the celebration and watching the dance.

A woman stepped forward and motioned for me to follow her. I finally came to a hut that had a cloth hanging from the doorway. It covered the entire entranceway. As I stepped in I was actually surprised at how pleasant it seemed. There was a huge king size bed, the mattress filled with down and made out of some kind of light material. The covers were made of some kind of animal fur. There was a small table made out of some kind of animal bone and on top of it was a man made vase with beautiful flowers in it, they reminded me of the smell of lavender.

I sat on the bed and sank down into it, it was so soft. I reached up and took off my necklace and took you out of the locket. I sat you at the end of the bed and you bounced up and immediately sank out of sight. You climbed out of the hole it made and smiled at me. The trip was a long and very hot one, but you were such a brave little guy. You never complained once of the dust or heat. The sweat from my boobs dropping on you left you damp and I know it had to be uncomfortable but you were so busy taking in the sight and sounds of the animals it actually never occurred to you to say anything. I picked you up and kissed you on the top of your head. There was some water in a pitcher and a handmade basin on a shelf. I poured some water into the basin, grabbed a sponge out of my bag, took off your clothes and put you on the sponge for you to relax and get clean. I was wondering where I was going to be able to go and do the same thing when there was a knock on the hut.

It was my guide; he had some clothes in his hands and gave them to me. It was what all the women would be wearing at the celebration. I looked up at him with trepidation. The top was barely a top at all. It looked like a single piece of leather, two leaves woven into the top and that was it. Surely to god there was more.  I asked him if he had forgotten a part of it and he told me this was the entire thing.  The skirt was long, down to my ankles but made of light weight material. It was actually multi colored and looked sort of nice. 

I asked him where I could go and bathe and he told me the women went to the river nearby. He assured me I would be totally safe and the men knew better than to wander near there when the women were there.  Mumbawah motioned a woman over and said something in his native language to her. She smiled and motioned me to follow her. I glanced back at you to make sure you were still safe and you were laying back with your eyes closed enjoying the feel of the cool water on your warm body. I followed her to a bend in the nearby river. There were numerous naked women there bathing. They were using some kind of liquid as soap; it didn't smell very good but seemed to do the job. I shrugged out of my clothes and they kindly shared their soap with me. It was hot enough that it only took a few mins for the heat of the sun to dry my body. I then put the skimpy top on. The leaves barely covered my areola, but when in Rome. One of the women giggled when she saw my face on how little the top covered anything, she was kind enough to tie the back for me. 

I decided I really didn’t need to wear underwear with my skirt. It was lightweight but not see through and it was just so hot, besides, none of the other women were wearing any either. I put the skirt on. I was wishing with all my heart there was a full length mirror somewhere but I knew it was wishful thinking on my part. With the exception of my being much lighter skinned, I looked like most of the older women there. Huge boobs and curvy. I just smiled at them and found my way back to my hut.

I promptly walked over to you and plucked you off the sponge. I asked you if you minded going naked with me to the celebration. I was going to wrap some dental floss around you and attach the other end around my waist so you could dangle down to my ankles and be able to peek out of the bottom of my skirt to watch everything.  I knew it was going to be hot for awhile and didn’t want you to get heat stroke. You told me you didn’t mind at all. You loved to feel my skin next to yours. Sweet!

The celebration was supposed to start at sundown. That wasn't that far away. I attached you securely to me and went outside to watch. The women were busy cooking various kinds of meats, and fixing vegetables I had never seen before.  A makeshift chair was brought to me and I was told (various methods of sign language) since I was a guest to just sit and relax. I did.

As the sun started to set, the smell of the cooking meat smelled wonderful. The men came out and made a huge fire. The men were in front of the women and they sat down with their legs crossed. A string of about four men then went to the side of the fire and started blowing a haunting tune with their handmade musical instruments.

It got very quiet. A woman came over and had me sit in front of them, still behind the men though. The melody from the instruments was beautiful in a primitive way. All of a sudden a young muscular, very handsome man comes walking down in front of the fire. His eyes searching, his body tense.

He was the chief’s son; it was his marriage we would witness tonight. As the music continued to play, and the young man stood waiting expectantly a beautiful young girl came walking to stand in front of the man, she couldn't have been more than 16, which for Bana standards was almost an old maid age.

 She had black thick hair down to her waist. She kneeled in front of the young man. You could see him look down at her with deep love and extreme lust. He slowly brought her up, he ran his hand down her face and slowly removed the one piece long gown she was wearing, her body was stunning. When she was completely naked, she smiled up at him. All he was wearing was a loin cloth so it wasn't going to take much to get him naked. The men with the handmade instruments started playing their melodic tune slowly, with a deeper sound to it.

The young man and woman were completely naked, but they seemed to be unaware of anything or anyone other than each other. The melody changed again and the man slowly moves back and forth, his hands cup her face, he kisses her forehead, down her face, her chin to her neck. The girl closes her eyes and her body sways, you hear my intake of breath, this sensual dance is affecting me.

 As I watch, the man slowly traces his lips down her chest, he puts one of her nipples in his mouth and gently sucks on it, the girl moans, he sucks harder and puts his arms around her as she swoons. I start to breathe heavier, faster. My body starts to heat up, you can smell the muskiness of me, my pussy starting to throb and my muscles starting to clench as I watch the couple in front of me.

You are looking out the bottom of my skirt, watching this couple showing their love and lust for each other with each movement of their lips and hands. You suddenly become aware of my reaction to this dance. You can feel my body shiver, and the heat emanating from it. You can smell the muskiness of me. The wetness of my pussy starts to pool and cover my inner thighs. I can feel you slowly crawl up my leg. I can feel the nakedness of your body and the hardness of your little cock as you move your way up.  You grab onto my pubic hairs and slowly move towards my lips. I can feel your hands moving them to get to my swollen clit.

I feel your hands on it and I shudder.  You lick hard on it finding that little nub at the end and continue to lick and rub it hard with your hands. You hear me moan as the heat continues to build within me.  I reach back with my hands to keep my body upright, my eyelids half closed and my body starting to tense, the heat starting to coil in my body. I moan again as you continue to suck and rub hard. All of a sudden my body tenses and shudders, as you hear me say "Oh My God!" My breathing is ragged, my heart is racing, the people around me are thinking that it is the dance in front of me as the cause of my orgasm.

You quickly crawl up my pussy, you are soaking wet from my squirting, my orgasm was that hard but you are undaunted. I feel you dive in head first, wiggling your body and kicking your feet, the sensation driving me wild. My body still so very sensitive and that sexual tension building up again, your body is reacting to mine, Your cock is still rock hard and your body is tense, your heart rate speeds up.

You need release, you move your feet and legs inside of me, hard and deep you thrust them. I moan again and my body sways, the sweat is trickling down my body, my pussy lips are quivering, my legs are shaking, Your cock gets harder, your body tenses, my pussy constricts against your naked body. You feel the walls against your cock. My pussy is squeezing you hard; it feels so good against your nakedness. You keep squirming and find my G-spot. You rub it hard, you feel my body tense and my pussy clenching and unclenching spasmodically. You are getting soaked with my hot juice washing over you in waves.

Your body reacts, you tense and feel your cock throb, squirting your hot cum inside of me as wave after wave of pleasure courses through your body. Finally you are spent, you have no energy left but it is ok because my spasming pussy literally pushes you out. 

I feel you crawl across my groin and just lay there. I am still fighting to take a deep breath, my heart rate finally starting to slow down. My body covered in a light sheen of sweat. I missed a lot of what the couple in front of me has done. I was too engrossed in what you were doing to me to even notice. What you did basically amounted to the same thing the couple was doing, fucking me in front of the entire village. This time the power was yours. A little man.

The couple untangled themselves, covered themselves with a blanket they shared and walked away to their hut. I shakily stood up and walked slowly to my hut. I untied the floss from my hip and your waist and brought you up level with my eyes. You looked at me sheepishly, you took advantage of the situation and you knew it.

"You know I have to punish you for this!" I said to you. "But it will have to wait for another time because right now all I want to do is sleep." The tenseness left your body, you have a temporary reprieve. I grabbed the damp sponge and wiped your body down with it. I stuck you back in the locket and put it around my neck. I made sure you were snug before I finally drifted off to sleep, with a smile on my face.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed reading my stories thus far!