- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My girlfriend can't sleep and decides to have a midnight snack...

It is dark, I am trying to sleep, but am restless. I look across at you sitting in your cage, the moonlight is lighting your body.

I see you are still awake. I say "What's the matter little man can't you sleep either?" You look up at me and tell me you can't sleep either.

I take you  out of your cage and put you on the top of my nipple. You take hold of it to help anchor you there. I want to do something fun so as you hold onto my nipple tightly you feel me get up and go into the kitchen.

I grab the bottle of chocolate syrup and you can't help wondering why I grabbed it. Next you go with me to the bathroom and grab some lube in a bottle. Your heart begins to race, what on earth can I be wanting with these things.

I grabbed again...and wonder to myself...what part I may have you to play in all this. You soon find out.

I strip off your clothes as you wiggle around. I grab the chocolate syrup and drip it over your body, I pick you up and bring you very close to my mouth. My tongue slowly, methodically starts licking the syrup off your body, slowly inching up from your feet to your legs I lick off the syrup. I take more time as I lick your ass, between your legs and over your raging hard cock, I run my tongue slowly over the tip before moving it down the shaft then back up again making sure there is no chocolate left as I move upwards your body again. I lick your stomach, your ass,  back and chest before I open your arms and lick all over them. Your body is excited by this, you are quivering, breathing ragged.

I see the affect this has on you, I again lick your cock, over and over again until I see your cock twitch as your hot cum explodes out of it... I decide I want to feel that good too. I grab a few grapes and lay down, I set you down close to my pussy. I grab the grapes as you see me slowly insert them in my moist pussy, slowly, one by one, when I get them all in I tell you I want you to eat them out of me.

You slowly walk towards me, you can smell the muskiness of me, I feel you wiggling between the folds of my pussy as you come to the first grape.  Feeling you eating it, my pussy contracts as it feels you hitting the sides of it.  Moving around as you move the grape in your hands. You finish the first one then work towards the second one. My body is heating up and you can feel my body heat rising,causing your body to start to sweat from the humidity surrounding you. You eat the second and third grape and you hear me moan, I am so aroused by what you have done.

You pull yourself out and look up at me.  I reach down and grab your sweating little body and cover you with lube. With an evil grin on my face, I slowly insert you feet first into my ass, when I get you waist high, you squirm and are kicking your legs

You feel squished and want out but I won't let you. I insert you to your armpits, you put your arms on either side pushing the tight walls away from you, without realizing it, you sent a spasm of heat coursing through my body, I grab the rest of you and shove you in, I am barely able to hold onto you but I manage somehow and start thrusting your body harder and deeper into my ass, I am moaning enjoying the feel of your squirming kicking body deep inside my ass.

My arousal is at a peak, my body stiffens and my pussy tightens as I use you faster, my hips moving in time with my hand. I feel your arms flailing and feet kicking and the orgasm it causes is so hard I squirt hot cum everywhere as my body spasms with each squirt.

You continue to wiggle and kick, the feel of your body and feet causing me to cum again and again. My muscles finally push you out, you can breath again. You stare as you see my huge boobs heaving as I gasp air into my lungs. My legs are still quivering my body still so sensitive to touch. You sit there, watching me, drenched, waiting to see what is going to happen next. Being the sweet little man you are, you get up and run  your hands over my clit before you run your little tonue over it. I moan again, my body convulses as another orgasm hits me. I finally pick you up and put you between my breasts, moving them back and forth with your body between them, causing your body to quiver, your cock to harden, I hear you moan and know you are enjoying this. I move my hands faster as your body heats up from the friction. I hear you moan again and I keep you tightly between them, finally I hear you moan louder and know you have cum, I see your body jerk. I take a clean cloth and wet it with warm water, I cleanse your body. slowly. I kiss you on your head and put you back in your cage. I think maybe now we both can sleep....