- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Just a quick story that occurred to me as I was out walking recently, and I thought it would be a nice break to write quick, one-post story for the site and the idea seemed the most doable on my mental idea board. Hope You guys like it!
A funny thing happened today. At least, in retrospect it probably seems funny, if only because it was so impossible it couldn't have been real. Could it have? Surely not. People don't just spontaneously shrink. It doesn't happen. At least not that I know of. I don't know really. At least I didn't until today.

Let's just get this out of the way. My name's Nathan, to anyone who happens to find and read this, hopefully when I am very far away. I just started this thing because if I didn't accidentally take some seriously trippy drugs this morning, then the thoughts in my head concerning what happened to me at school today are about to go to a very bad place and I need to let them out here.

That brings me to the event in question itself. It was 5th period I think, but then again it would be an exorbitant sum that got me to actually focus in school nowadays. I had just had lunch but I swear to god the cafeteria crew misinterpreted the rising percentage of overweight Americans as "we must feed the students next to nothing so they will starve and be thin." Anyway, I had just had lunch, my bag of chips probably still digesting. I was absentmindedly walking along the hallway to Government, my next class. Not really paying attention to anything, just minding my own business. Probably the only thing on my mind was the fact Meagan and Ella, the two hottest girls in the class I was headed to, went oddly absent without cause in the middle of the day. It was as if they'd disappeared on the way back from their little bathroom break they'd taken when they'd left. Shame, I was counting on them as eye candy to alleviate the inevitable boredom induced by having to listen to your Government teacher's monotonous drone about the duties of the office of Vice President. Ah well. Back to letting my eyes wander as I trudged along the long hallway.

However, as I neared the girl's bathroom en route to my class, I felt something be crushed under my shoe, almost as if a bug had had the misfortune of mistaking my descending sole as a nice spot of shade and had not moved in time. I simply shrugged. Insect dead. No big deal. There were still trillions of the things out there. But then I faintly heard a sound that put me quit off balance. Barely, just barely, I could hear a girl screaming. This would always be disconcerting, but when I looked around I saw that I was alone in the hallway. "Is anybody here? Seriously, who's making that noise? You're creeping the shit out of me." Only silence greeted my ears. I looked up and down the hall, and then the walls and ceiling above me. Nothing out of the ordinary. However, as I looked down I gasped. "What the-?" I bent down for a closer look.

The sight that greeted my eyes made me gasp. Kneeling on the floor, crying, was a tiny girl. And from what I could see, well, she was pretty damn hot, not to mention wearing only her underwear. And somehow familiar, I just couldn't tell how. I rubbed my eyes, still not believing what I was seeing. She was still there. I knelt down fully, and my shadow loomed over the tiny girl. From what I could tell, she was 15 or 16. She seemed to notice that the floor around her was covered in shadow, and she turned around to face me fully. Her eyes widened, and she began to turn as if to run. "No, wait!" I said "I just want to talk to you!" She trembled at the sound of my voice, but soon recovered and started sprinting away. However, my arm was much longer and I managed to grab her by her long, slender legs. She kicked and writhed, but it did her little good. I held her up in front of my face for closer scrutiny, and noticed that she was a blonde. She looked about 1/2 an inch tall. "Shh." I said, "I'm not going to hurt you. Just calm down." She did nothing of the sort.

"Let me go, please I don't want to die let me go!" She screamed, struggling in my grip. I had transition her from dangling by her longs, slender legs to being held in my fist. "Please-you're crushing me."

"Oops. Sorry about that." I said, and loosened my grip accordingly.

"You're not going to let me go, are you?" She asked timidly.

"Not until I've got some answers." I responded.

"I'll tell you if you'll just stop holding me like this. Please." She gave the traditional hot-girl-begging look, and I flattened my hand out into a palm so that she could stand up.

"You look familiar. Do I know you?" I asked. The nice c-cups, the short wispy blonde bangs, the perfect waistline, all looked familiar, though I figured I would remember someone that hot. Then it all clicked into place, like that oh duh moment when you're solving a puzzle. It was Meagan! I just was used to seeing her with clothes on. I preferred her current scantily-clad if small appearance I will have to say. I told her who I thought she was, and the tiny girl in my hand nodded. "So what happened?"

"Don't look at me Nathan, I was just walking to the bathroom with Ella, when...when..."

"When what?" I snapped, and the girl shrieked."I'm sorry, but I need to know."

"We were just talking and then the world started spinning and getting bigger. I blacked out and when I came to I was like this." She said, spreading her arms as if I couldn't see the entirety of her scantily-clad body at my size. "Ella was right next to me, she was really scared so I had to try and calm her down but she just panicked and hid by the wall there." She pointed with an incredibly small hand. "I had finally talked her out of it and we started looking for help, but then..."

"What happened?"

"It felt as if the ground were shaking, Ella fell down on her butt and rolled away from me. I looked up and you were there, just walking. You didn't even notice us. Ella raised her arms to try and protect herself as the shadow of your foot descended, but it didn't do her any good. I tried to run to her but your foot came down and you...crushed her." Meagan said, shuddering.

"I crushed Ella?!" No, this was not happening. I didn't just accidentally kill someone, did I?

"Take off your left shoe, and I'll show you." Meagan commanded somberly. While I normally wouldn't take orders from a girl the size of my pinkie, I had to know. I took off my shoe and leaned it so the bottom was facing me and Meagan. I almost immediately covered my eyes. A dark red splotch was all that was left of the tiny brunette. My absentminded footstep had all but erased the poor girl from existence. I winced again when I began to see torn bits of Ella's rather revealing clothing she always wore in the grooves of my shoe. I was almost in a state of shock as I slowly set Meagan back down on the floor. "Please...I'm sorry...forgive me. Oh God this can't be happening." I said slowly.

She backed away from me a little just in case, though it wouldn't really make a difference at her size. "I swear no one will hear about this on one condition." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Find a way to unshrink me." I silently face palmed. Of course. What would any same person want if they were shrunk? A way to not be shrunk.

"I'll try." I said gently to the tiny girl. "But first we've got to find a safe place to put you. Any ideas?" Meagan visibly concentrated. However, she never got to have any input. I was waiting for her response, when I heard the sound of sandals hitting the tiled floor behind me. Someone was coming. "Hey Nathan!" A sweet, feminine voice said, “What are you looking at?"

"Um, nothing." I said hurriedly.

"Let me see!" She paused."Why are you kneeling down in front of the girl's bathroom?" I could hear her advance. Not really thinking, I reached down and hastily grabbed Meagan. Her distressed look quickly morphed into pure panic as she saw what I was about to do. Right before the approaching girl arrived; I stuffed Meagan's tiny form into my mouth and maneuvered the wriggling girl into my cheek. She fought hard against my tongue, like a cornered cat. But they say that the tongue is actually the strongest muscle in your body, and Meagan certainly found that out the hard way. I made a hamster check in the right side of my mouth and shoved her forcefully into it with my tongue. She squirmed and screeched as the tongue raced over her body, but by then my mouth was close and only I could hear her protests. After I finished, I got up and turned to face the oncoming girl.

"I was looking at nothing, I swear." I said hurriedly. I tried to put as much hesitancy as possible into my voice. I figured it would be better to be caught ogling full-sized scantily-clad girls than to be caught stuffing a tiny one in my mouth and having squished another one earlier.

"Pervert." The girl shook her head and walked away. I breathed a sigh of relief. I was about to take Meagan out of her oral prison when the school principal walked past me hurriedly. He craned his neck at me.

"You there! Get to class! The bell rang 5 minutes ago!" He shouted, before running off. Wanting to avoid trouble, I just slung my backpack over my shoulder and ran to Government. Meagan could wait a little longer, I told myself, despite the fact that the girl was pounding her tiny fists desperately against my cheek. By the time I reached Government, it was becoming really hard to keep my mouth shut. I walked in, noticing that my teacher was already lecturing. "Nathan. Where were you?"

Quickly, I replied, keeping Meagan out of sight as I did so. "Bathroom."

"Alright, take a seat and turn to Chapter 15." She said, and went back to lecturing.

"Um, could I go get a drink of water?" I asked. I wasn't actually thirsty; I just needed an excuse to get out of sight so I could take the tiny girl out of my mouth.

"No, you're already late to class. Now sit down." The teacher said sternly. I hung my head and took my seat. I would get her out later, I thought, as I turned to the requested page in my textbook. Class went on, and as I listened to my Government teacher drone I unconsciously moved Meagan from my cheek to the center of my mouth. My tongue began tasting its helpless victim, licking every square inch of her tiny body. Meagan whimpered in terror, but I paid it no mind. In fact, truth be told, it actually felt a tad good to have this previously unattainable hot girl completely at my mercy. I began rolling the tiny blonde girl around my mouth as class wore on. She cried out softly every time she rubbed against my molars, and one time it seemed as if a redheaded girl two seats over seemed to notice. She seemed to dismiss it, but what had been a previously glum expression on her face was now a mischievous, satisfied grin.

I was still rolling the poor girl around in my mouth near the end of class, though I had eased up quite a bit. Only five minutes to go, I thought to myself, and found myself whispering to Meagan as well along with a quick apology. However, about two minutes later, the teacher called my name. I looked up from notes and nodded.

"Nathan, it that gum in your mouth?" She asked, pointing her old, bony finger at me. I shook my head frantically. "Don't lie to me. Come here, show me what's in your mouth, and spit it out!" She commanded. I was doomed. You know how when you are nervous you tend to gulp? Well I gulped. Unfortunately, however, n I did I accidentally gulped Meagan down. The poor girl was too small, and slid down my throat screaming. I stood there, silently, still not quite realizing what I had done. "Well?" The teacher asked.
"I think I swallowed it." I said slowly.

"Very well. I'll see you in tardy hall." She said.

"Yes m'am." I just ate Meagan. I just swallowed a living person. I shuddered, trying not to think about the terrible thing I had just done.


"So you wrote this?" The girl sitting across from me asked, holding my story in her hand as she sipped her Coke, her short red mane of hair alighting on her shoulders.

"Yeah. I thought it would cool to do a what-if story about when Meagan and Ella just mysteriously left yesterday." I said which was true except for the what-if part. Why had I brought the thing to school? For that matter what had possessed me to write down what had happened in Government yesterday in the first place. It was the weirdest thing ever to happen to me, and I wouldn't be 100% sure it was real if I didn't look at my shoe every hour or so. Even that was being worn away already.

"So this is entirely a piece of fiction?" The redhead, whose name was Stephanie, asked innocently.

"Yep." I lied. "You have any idea where they really are? They're marked absent without explanation for yesterday and they're not here today."

"Not a clue." Stephanie responded. "You write really well, you know that?" I blushed, Stephanie was pretty hot and probably the only reason she was sitting with me was because the story happened to land next to her when it flew out of my backpack. "Here, you want a drink?" She offered me the Coke. My parents were really tight with allowance so I rarely obtained use of the soda machine. Thus I accepted.

"Thanks. I thought you'd be a little, well, startled by the subject matter." I said.

"I actually thought it was very interesting." She smiled, and tapped her finger against the lid of the Coke. It looked as if a tiny drop of something fell from her finger into the drink, but I dismissed it. "Enjoy" I complied, and took a swig of the beverage. I offered the Coke back to Stephanie but she politely refused and got up. "I'm really sorry about this Nathan, but a girl's got to do what she has to." With that odd remark, she turned and walked away. As I began to take the opportunity to view her shapely posterior, however, I began to feel dizzy. All of a sudden, the chair that had come up to my waist was up to my head, than high above it, as the rest of the world also began to get bigger and bigger. Stephanie turned around, and when she noticed what was happening to me, broke into a smile. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was the redheaded giantess reaching down for my tiny form.
Chapter End Notes:
Though this is (probably) a one-post little short story in between writing Chapters 6 and 7 of Sizer High, I still love to hear everbody's opinions on my work. Please review, and now that this is done it's back to Chapter 7 of Sizer High!