- Text Size +

 Everyone in the kingdom knew the story. There was once a powerful sorceress named Iri who terrorized the land, kidnapping people and conducting cruel experiments on them. The King, a portly man who was suited for the position through lineage alone, would occasionally send a battalion to deal with her, but no man ever returned from such a mission. Eventually he stopped acknowledging the problem and would have people condemned to the dungeons for speaking up about Sorceress Iri.

Princess Aela, at that time a young woman of seventeen, grew more and more distraught by her father's actions. It wasn't his incompetence that shamed her, it was his apathy. He was in charge of these peoples' welfare, and he did nothing to protect them! She knew she would have to be the one to take action against the Sorceress Iri, but she also know that it would take time before she was ready. Princess Aela had always had a spark of magic, but she'd never really honed it because her father had always assured her there would be no need. She still loved the old man, but she saw now that he was a fool.

So Princess Aela had begun training her spark. She studied every tome she could find on magic, she spoke and practiced with all the court magicians, each of them teaching her a new trick. It took her eighteen months before she felt even a little prepared to fight the Sorceress Iri, and in that time the population of her nation had dwindled severely. The King, formerly a rotund man, had started to grow thin from stress. The Princess knew his own impotence ate at him, and she kept him updated daily as to her progress. She wanted to stoke any flame of hope left within him. She would save the kingdom.

The King gave her access to the finest weaponry and armor available to him. Her shield was tempered with a special metal to repel magical attacks. Her sword was enchanted to swing faster than the eye could see. And of course the Princess had her own magic. She felt powerful, but she was sure that the Sorceress Iri was stronger still. She could never defeat the Sorceress in a race against time, the villainess had been granted too much of a lead. It would have to come down to determination. Princess Aela felt the weight of every single person lost under her charge, and it fueled her to act.

She arrived with two dozen men, all of whom had volunteered themselves. They too had felt sick at the inaction both of the King and themselves, and when Princess Aela had ridden out to face the Sorceress they had hastily joined her, at this point preferring death over a life of regret. The Sorceress Iri seemed prepared for their arrival. Aela had leaped from her steed and charged, and her soldiers were right behind her. Suddenly, a phantom army stood in their path, attacking almost immediately. Half the men were cut down in the first blows, taken by surprise. Aela fought savagely, channeling her powers to avoid the blows that came at her multiple times within a second. The Sorceress continued to summon phantoms, cutting down man after man until only the Princess stood. She fought with grace and ferocity, and the Sorceress could see she was wasting her energy. She dropped the illusions, and Aela whirled on her heel to face Iri, staring into the wicked woman's eyes. For a long while neither woman spoke; then chaos erupted.

Many people claim to have witnessed the fight. They say it was extraordinary, that each woman fought with spell and steel, and that both fought with a level of proficiency never before seen by man. Some claim it lasted hours, others that it was over within the minute. There are accounts of storms suddenly manifesting overhead as far as the eye can see, and also those that say the soil dried up immediately, leaving the area desiccated and barren. Whatever happened, only the outcome is clear. Princess Aela won.

Nobody knows what happened. The Princess was prone on her back after the Sorceress' most recent blow. Suddenly, the Sorceress Iri leaped high into the air, and charged a spell against her enemy. She shot out a blinding bolt of energy, and the onlookers all shielded their eyes. When they looked again, they saw the crumpled form of Sorceress Iri laying on the ground, while Princess Aela slowly picked herself up. The Princess stood over the Sorceress, holding her blade to the vile woman's throat. But there was hesitance. She couldn't bring herself to kill the Sorceress. She would later explain that killing a helpless victim is wrong, no matter the circumstance. But that did not mean she would allow her reign of terror to continue any longer.

Princess Aela cast a spell over the unconscious form of her enemy, and slowly the Sorceress Iri began to shrink inside her own clothes, becoming no more than a few inches tall over the course of a minute. Aela plucked the tiny woman from her clothes and brought her back to the castle, surrounded by the cheers and adulation of her people. She had won, and saved her kingdom from ruin.

Princess Aela had the Sorceress Iri bound, gagged, and fastened to a pendant which she wore at all times. The tiny woman's modesty was covered, but her defeat was laid bare for all to see; a punishment to which nobody in the realm objected. The Princess was adored by everyone in the kingdom, and when she went into public everybody wanted to greet her and see her novel necklace, only restraining themselves from spitting for fear that they may miss.

While the evil was over, the sorrow was not. The King soon fell ill shortly after his daughter's victory, something that was attributed to his obvious malnourishment. He passed two months later. His daughter mourned appropriately; she took the throne in a black dress, and always wore the color from then on to honor his memory. She kept the pendant and its tiny prisoner, and went on to be the best Queen to her people that she could. Over the next few years she brought great fortune to the kingdom, bringing people from far and wide into her realm. It was the most prosperous land in the entire area, and the Queen had been expanding her borders ever since taking the throne.

Everyone in the kingdom knew the story because it was the story Sorceress Iri wanted them to know.

 

Princess Aela woke after her battle completely exhausted. She tried to move, but she was tightly bound to a hard disc at her back. She whimpered and struggled, her mouth filled with cloth. She was in complete darkness, and wondered if she had died in her battle with the Sorceress Iri, and this was some version of afterlife. The notion terrified her.

After a long while, a tremendous thudding noise approached her. Her stomach leaped into her throat as the thing to which she was tied felt like it sailed through the air, and a moment later a powerful shaft of light hit her face, blinding her. She squinted away from it, eventually managing to crack her eyes open wide enough to peek out. Above her loomed a titanic face - her face! The imposter sneered down at her, lifting her up and out of the prison she had been in. Now with more light, she saw she was strapped spread-eagle to a small disc that hung from a cord of cloth. A length of fabric ran across her chest, between her legs and through her mouth, binding her tight to the disc. The giant version of her just admired the tiny woman for a moment, running her index finger softly down her side.

“God damn, I look good.” She muttered. “Of course, your form is incredibly attractive too, young Aela. And much more youthful. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with it.” The Princess's eyes went wide and she thrashed against her restraints fruitlessly. The giant imposter who spoke with the Sorceress Iri's tone just smiled. “Aw, honey. Are you a little upset?” She tugged gently on the restraints, loosening the one around Aela's mouth.

“Let me go, you fiend!” The tiny woman shrieked. Iri smiled.

“Of course I won't. You really are a strong little girl. Given as much time as I had, I'm sure you could have bested me. But now you're just a weak little thing. I siphoned your power into myself – I hope you don't mind.” She smirked. “Now all you are is a little victory trophy.”

“I am not a trophy! I am the princess of the realm! You will release me!”

“Not to anybody else, you're not. Oh, goodness! I suppose you have no idea, do you? Here, let me show you.” Iri brought Aela to a mirror, turning her to face it. The young princess saw herself tied to the pendant, only it wasn't her. She was in the body of Sorceress Iri. She let out a wail of despair, a noise that only heightened the true Sorceress' delight.

“Yes, little Aela. You're me now, and I'm you. And in the minds of every filthy peasant of the realm, you defeated me and carried me home as a sign of mercy. You told them that it was wrong to kill a helpless victim, that you'd be no better than me if you did such a heinous act.” She laughed. “Now you actually are no better than me, though. In fact, you're much, much worse.” She tapped the young woman's face repeatedly, her smile warm and wicked at the same time.

“You can't get away with this. People will recognize the deception immediately! My father will know it's not me!”

“You're right.” Iri said, nodding. “Your father probably would be able to spot the difference. Too bad he's slowly dying of a plague.”

“Wh... what?”

“Oh yes. It seems he's fallen quite ill. It's probably because of all the negative energy I've been channeling through him every chance I get, but Heavens, who can really say?”

“You leave my father alone!”

“You really don't get how this works, do you?” The Sorceress snorted. “No, I'll be usurping him in no time. I suspect he'll be dead by year's end, leaving me the sole heir. And my popularity just couldn't be higher. I mean, I'm the fair, noble Princess who struck down the evil Sorceress and restored peace to the land.” She giggled, and her eyes went wide. “Oh my, my giggles are actually girlish again!” She did it again, enjoying her reclaimed youth. “And you, honey, you'll be my little trophy, staying with me at all times.” Iri slipped the pendant around her neck, letting it dangle there. The pendant itself rested against the Sorceress' cleavage, tilting at an angle as it lay there. Iri admired herself in the mirror while Aela just stared aghast at her new form, helpless to stop the Sorceress. She took a lungful of air to scream something more, but a quick snap from the Sorceress later and the gag had reapplied itself, rendering the tiny woman mute. She grunted and groaned, but it didn't carry to Iri's ears.

That night there was a royal feast held in honor of the Princess for striking down the Sorceress. Before the meal, the King explained to his daughter that he wasn't feeling himself and he would have to excuse himself. Iri said that she understood, brushing the back of her hand against the old man's cheek. He felt a chill run down his spine, and nodded slowly, ambling back to his room. Iri smiled and watched him hobble, coveting the crown on his head.

At the dinner, everybody wanted a closer look at the helpless Sorceress. Many men used the excuse to catch a fair glimpse of the Princess's generous endowment as well, but all made sure to curse the evil woman dangling from the victor's neck. Aela was red-faced in frustration and humiliation. She tried to call up to each one of them, squirming against the bonds, but it was pointless. The faces of her closest friends and advisers loomed over her like monsters, their expressions those of disgust and hatred. They told her she was lucky that the Princess was so merciful, that had anyone else in the kingdom found her in such a state she would meet a swift end under the heel of their boots. After a night of nearly constant abuse, Aela began to wonder if she had done something to deserve this. All the genuine loathing hurt her, and she had to remind herself constantly that they didn't mean it of her, that this was all part of the Sorceress' torment.

Later on that night, long after the dinner was over, Iri lay on the Princess's bed, holding her tiny quarry over her face.

“Did you have fun tonight, little one?” She asked. “I had so much fun. I feel like a new woman.” Iri laughed. She loosened the restraints, and allowed Aela to fall onto what used to be her body. Iri set the pendant aside and focused her attention on the nude woman laying on her belly. “You know, I've been in your position before.” Aela stared up silently, and Iri continued. “It's true. When I was still a student of magic, I learned the spell of shrinking long before that of growth. One of my fellow students found me in my predicament, and he took it upon himself to torment me. Denied access to the wealth of knowledge I'd once had, I had to teach myself how to grow from scratch, all while being that ogre's slave.” Iri's tone was sharp. “When I finally restored myself, I put his consciousness in a fish from a nearby lake.”

“You suffocated him?” Aela asked quietly, but the Sorceress heard.

“What? Oh, no. I threw him back in. He's still alive, for all I know. Just as a fish.” Iri wore a dry smirk. Aela shuddered at the thought.

“Are you going to kill me?” Aela asked of her captor. Iri shook her head.

“I don't plan on it. You're going to be such fun from now on. Everyone in the realm is going to want their chance to insult you, and I intend to give it to them.”

The Princess was in tears. She was powerless and she knew it. Even if she could escape, the first person to find her would think she was the Sorceress and kill her without a second thought. She wept quietly, resting on her knees as Iri watched her suffer with a smile.

“Get up. You have work to do.” She said. When Aela didn't move, she was prodded roughly with a finger. “I said get up. You don't get to just laze about the place all day, after all. I'll be using my magic to sustain you from now on, so in return you're going to serve me.”

Aela frowned. “What do you mean, sustain me?”

“Well, I'm certainly not going to feed you. I don't care enough about you to do so.”

“But... but your magic will keep me alive?”

“Yes. That said, what it won't do is make you feel like you've eaten. You're going to be starving for the rest of your tiny life.” Aela was already feeling hunger pangs, and her dread just amplified them. She grimaced, trying to summon up resolve. This was going to be the hardest test she'd ever have to endure. But somehow, she had to keep her dignity and her pride intact. She didn't know how she would accomplish that, she just knew it was imperative.

“Now be a good girl and walk down to my feet.” Iri commanded. The tiny woman stood her ground, staring into Iri's eyes.

“No.” She said simply. It sounded defiant to her, but the Sorceress just let out a quick snort. She raised an eyebrow, and suddenly Aela's body erupted in pain. She screamed out, doubling over. Everything hurt. She could never have conceptualized every point of her body hurting at once like this until it happened. Iri watched her victim jerk and twitch sporadically with delight.

“You like that one? I call it 'Boiling Blood.' Right now all the blood in your body should be... oh, what is it, eight times normal temperature? It's definitely something like that.” Iri's words didn't penetrate the pain-addled mind of the Princess. She let Aela's suffering go on for another few seconds before stopping it with another thought. The Princess lay gasping on her back, shuddering in fear.

“Now I want you to repeat after me: 'I am Sorceress Iri's property.'”

Aela had no desire to provoke the ire of Iri again. She immediately shouted out, “I am Sorceress Iri's property!”

“Say it again.”

“I am Sorceress Iri's property!”

“Again.”

“I am Sorceress Iri's property!”

“And does property disobey its mistress?”

“No!”

“Good girl. Now, get on your hands and knees and crawl down to my feet like a dog.” Iri wiggled her toes, admiring how pale and fair her new body was. Aela got on all fours and slowly began crawling down to the massive feet before her. “Oh, I just thought of something! If you don't want to feel like you're starving, you should go ahead and eat up all the dirt on my feet.” Aela felt sick just thinking about it, and for the moment her disgust overcame her hunger. She reached the Sorceress' feet and looked back at the giant face of the cruel woman.

“Well, if you're not hungry, I suppose you can just spend your time kissing my toes. I'm going to go to sleep. You can try to run, but just know that you're enchanted such that you physically can't not be touching my skin to yours.” Iri smiled and settled her head back against her pillow as the tiny Princess kissed her toes. “You're doing a wonderful job by the way. Keep up the good work.”

Aela kissed long into the night. The trauma of having her own blood turn against her was terrifying, and she wanted to do anything in her power to keep it from happening again. As she humiliated herself for the Sorceress, she thought of how she might get out of this. Iri had said she'd come up with the spell of growth from scratch, so it was possible Aela could do it. Unfortunately, the tiny Princess also had no idea how to use magic to manipulate size at all. She would be starting at a disadvantage, and she was sure Iri would be watching for any attempts to train herself. Perhaps she could escape, and rely on luck and fate to deliver her to someone who would hear her story long enough to help. It seemed like a long shot, but the Sorceress was going to kill her father if she did nothing. She had to act, but it would have to be later. She'd tested Iri's claim, and true to her word, she couldn't separate herself from the giantess. Aela was scared of what would become of her.

Aela woke in the morning to Iri manipulating her tiny form, reattaching her to the pendant. She tried to stretch but the bindings were already sliding around her once more, holding her taut against the hard metal at her back. Iri walked to her mirror, admiring her new nude form with her tiny prisoner dangling between her breasts. She pressed them together, enveloping the Princess in flesh that was once her own.

“You really did have a great body.” Iri smiled as she spoke. “I'm going to enjoy letting every man I can get ahold of defile it.” Aela shook her head, and the Sorceress laughed. “Oh yes, little Aela. The whole kingdom will know the Slut of the Spires.” She laughed, running her hands down her sides, and posing profile against the mirror. She didn't really intend to let every man who laid eyes on her defile her, but she loved the distress it obviously caused her little pet. “I'm so glad the body-switching spell worked. I know my old one looked good, but I'll admit it had its problems. You came along at just the right time.” She glanced up from Aela's form in the mirror, and that's when she noticed a vague figure in the room behind her. There was a gasp as the person noticed Iri looking at her, but before the intruder could flee, the Sorceress slammed the door with a wave of her hand.

“Please don't hurt me!” The meek woman shouted, pressing her back flat against the door as she whirled to face who she now knew to be the Sorceress Iri. Aela recognized her as Rochelle, one of the chambermaids. She silently prayed that Iri would have compassion on the servant girl, and let her leave with a simple threat. Somehow, she knew that couldn't happen.

“You know the problem with shrinking a person is that it takes time. About a minute or so to weave the threads that make the fabric of the spell.” Iri spoke as she advanced on the other woman. She walked right up in front of her, pressing her naked body against Rochelle's. She breathed slowly, sliding her palm up the chambermaid's front, delicately squeezing as she ran her hand over the left breast. Suddenly, Rochelle felt a strange presence wrap around her, and she felt like she was being crumpled into a container much too small for her. She yelled out and tried to flail her arms, but she was so disoriented she wasn't sure which way was up. She dwindled away as the Sorceress turned the shirt onto which she held up, now cupping the entire body of her newest victim. “Of course, that's for a student of the art. For someone who commands it, like me, it's a much simpler process, especially against someone as weak as you.” Iri dropped her to the ground, delighting in the thin scream as she fell.

“Little Aela, I hope you're paying attention. I'm going to do this to your whole kingdom someday.” She slowly settled her sole on the shrunken servant. Rochelle pounded against the tough skin, her heart pounding. Iri closed her eyes, focusing on the feeling of the tiny fists, and began to mutter to herself. “Lady Lys, from whom all magic comes, please accept this as an expression of art through your essence, and know that soon my canvas will overflow with red.” She nodded her head before rolling her foot forward. Rochelle felt her legs buckle under the weight first, but she barely had time to suck in breath for a scream before the foot was on her abdomen, squeezing and crushing everything inside her chest. Her last words, which had been uttered only moments before, were “God – God no,” and her final thought, which occurred a few moments later, was of how much she'd like to wake up from this dream. Then Iri smeared the little girl into the ground, turning her into a small red stain. She burned up the clothes that she still held in her hands, creating a small pile of ash that blew away without fuss.

Aela felt sick. She hadn't been able to see Rochelle die, but she knew it had happened. And in service to some dark fiend? Aela had never heard the name Lady Lys before, which meant she was either of negligible power or immense, and considering Iri's capabilities, the Princess suspected the latter. A second later she was lifted to Iri's face and the pale blue eyes that had once belonged to her stared deep into her new brown pair.

“Ready to go visit daddy dearest?” Iri taunted. Aela struggled mutely, and the Sorceress winked. “Don't worry, I'm not going to shrink and crush him. I want the realm to see him die so they have no qualms with putting the crown on my head.” She started putting on clothes as she spoke. Just as she was getting ready to leave, another servant came by, peeking his head into her room.

“I'm terribly sorry, but did Rochelle come by this way?” He asked. Iri shook her head.

“No, and I needed her this morning. I seem to have a sticky spot on my floor.” She gestured to the dark, bloody mess that the chambermaid had become. “Wash it up immediately.”

“I-I'll go find Ro-”

“No, you will clean it up or I'll have you strung up by your throat in the middle of town.” The servant was startled by the Princess's tone. He had never known her to be a cruel girl, and he attributed her mood to her father's ailing health. He nodded.

“Yes of course, my Princess, right away.” He scooted away to retrieve a bucket and brush. Iri felt like she was floating.

“Oh yes, I can already feel his negative emotions resonating off the walls. I'm going to delight in turning this place into a giant stone prison of suffering.” She whispered to her little prisoner. She rushed off to see the King, practically skipping in excitement.

Aela's soul died a little more every day of her confinement. She watched her father's health deteriorate until he could no longer walk, and soon no longer stand. She watched as Iri antagonized every single person beneath her, breeding impotent contempt and rage with every passing day. As the King lay on his deathbed, Iri ordered everybody out of the room before telling him everything. She told him her true identity, she told him that it was she who was killing him, and then she told him about her plans for his realm. He was too weak to talk at that point, but the horror in his eyes said everything she needed to know. His eyes flicked down to the pendant and for the briefest moment Aela thought she saw regret in her father's eyes. He wheezed laboriously, then lay still. The little Princess wept bitterly while Iri smiled from ear to ear. She was in charge of the kingdom now. There was nothing to stand in her way.

She took the throne dressed in black, ostensibly in mourning. Aela knew that wasn't the truth, and half the castle had their suspicions. Many suspected she would not last long in the throne before she was usurped, but however cruel she was to her servants, she surprised them all with her decisions as Queen of the kingdom. She was fair and just, and not only that but her suggestions were always efficacious. Though she was just as horrid as ever to those who lived in the castle, they bitterly stood by her, accepting her attitude as a cost of the prosperity she brought the realm.

Aela felt herself getting weaker as time went on, while Iri only ever seemed to grow in beauty. Years after her father's death, the small girl who used to be Princess was still bound to her enemy's pendant, still displayed prominently against the voluptuous bosom that used to be hers. Iri took her off one night, setting her down on her nude body as she lay in bed.

“I've finally done it, little girl.” She said, sighing happily. “I've woven my masterpiece.”

“What do you mean, m'lady?” Aela responded with practiced obedience.

“Well, you didn't think I was aiding the kingdom because it was the right thing to do or anything, did you?” She snorted. “I've been working on a massive spell of shrinking. The biggest one the world has ever seen. I've made it so it will affect everything around the castle; the land, the buildings, the streets... the people...” She trailed off in a lustful tone.

“You won't hurt them, will you?” The tiny woman pleaded for the welfare of her people. No matter what, she always put them first.

“Of course I will. I'm going to kill every last one of them. Oh! That reminds me. I need to do some cleaning house first.” She winked, brought her hand up, and clenched it suddenly. Both women felt a draft of cold air sweep through the room, but nothing more seemed to happen.

“What did you do?” Aela asked, and soon enough she was rebound to the pendant, this time with her mouth free.

“You wanna see?” The still-naked Iri got out of her bed. “I've had this spell ready for... oh god, years now at this point. C'mon, let's go play.” She started slowly pacing the halls of the castle, scanning the ground for movement. “Come out, come out, little boys and girls...” She cooed. Eventually, two wriggling forms emerged from beneath a door. She knelt over them, smiling.

“Oh, hello you two.” The two men looked up at her with a mixture of lust and fear. Iri rose to her full height, then swiftly brought her foot down on one of them, his body exploding on contact. The other man screamed and let fear fill the rest of the gap where lust had been. He leaped onto his front and tried to crawl back underneath the door, but Iri would have none of it. She put her big toe on his back and dragged him across the rough stone floor, scraping his flesh along the way. She rolled him over and stared into his eyes.

“It's rude to run from a lady, you know.” She said in mock bitterness. He started to call up to her, making some apology, but she just settled her sole on top of him, then shifted her weight forward, popping him like a berry. She smeared her foot off on the ground, twisting her lips into a sneer of disgust.

“N... no...” Aela whimpered. She had seen Iri kill before – she had lost her father to the Sorceress – but the senselessness of it cut through her every time. Iri continued her rampage, strolling down the halls. As the night progressed, more people crawled out of their rooms, and the Sorceress was always quick to snuff them out beneath her feet. She delighted in butchering them. The floors were being painted with the blood of her victims as she walked around them, counting her kills. When she'd gotten a little more than half she decided she'd found as many as would allow themselves to be found. The rest didn't matter, they were just pests that would have to eke out a miserable existence or die of starvation.

Iri pulled her tiny prisoner off the pendant and dangled her before her face by the hair, causing the tiny woman to scream and cry in pain. “Here's where you and I part ways, little Aela.” She smiled. Iri was standing by the doors leading outside of the castle, and a quick peek showed her that the guards were still positioned there, completely unaware of the horror within the walls. “You finally get to feel the embrace of death.”

“No... please...” The tiny girl didn't want to die. She told herself she had to live so she could fight, so if there was ever a weakness that Iri displayed, she would be ready to exploit it. Iri ignored her plea, opening the door a crack and tossing her outside, between the guards. Aela landed hard on the rough stone, crying out as her leg twisted underneath her. After regaining her bearings, she started to laboriously crawl towards one of the guards, desperately calling out to him. A second later, the naked Iri stepped out from the door, looking panicked. Both men turned to face her, oblivious of the crawling wretch at their feet.

“She – she escaped!” Iri said breathlessly. “The Sorceress, she's escaped, and butchered most of the people inside!” Immediately she started sweeping her eyes over the ground, prompting them to do the same. One of the men let out a small noise of discovery.

“I've found her!” He said, raising his boot.

“Wait!” Iri said. “Don't crush her, she's still a helpless foe!”

“B-but my lady, she's dangerous! You said she killed everyone inside!”

Iri smiled inwardly. “You're right. I've been too generous. Do it.” Aela screeched pathetically as the iron boot came down, thoroughly crushing her body. He twisted his foot left and right, then dragged it backwards, leaving a small stain on the stone. Iri bit her lower lip.

“You know, you might be the worst castle guard ever.” She said softly.

“My lady?” He asked, unsure he had heard her right, but she wasn't paying attention to him anymore. She was too excited for this, she had to start playing. She dropped to her knees, gripping the ground firmly. Her fingers sank into the stone like it was clay, filling in the gaps as she clenched her fists. She trembled and shook, and half a minute later the two guards watched her body start to grow. She started to expand so much that she brushed against the castle, but by that point she was too big for it to matter. When the relatively thin stone and her body came to a head, the stone gave way, crumbling against her. Iri stopped when she was so big that the guards were just about as tall as her biggest toe. She reached out and squished one with her thumb, pulling the digit back to her face and observing the result. He was just a small red splotch with some vaguely recognizably human parts. Smiling sadistically, she looked at the other guard, who was already fleeing.

“Where are you running? Where can you hide?” Iri asked, standing up. She towered over the surrounding land, and even though she knew her personal size hadn't changed any, she couldn't help but feel like a giantess in a land of humans. She lazily raised her foot, positioning it squarely over the terrified guard. With no more effort than walking, she reduced him to nothing, her foot completely obliterating him against the hard ground. With another step she was on top of the city surrounding the castle, crushing several houses underneath a single foot. The streets were already starting to flood with people fleeing from their terrifying Queen, who snuffed them out with a laugh.

“Stop fleeing!” She said, her voice booming down to the creatures below. “Stop running or I'll sweep my foot across the crowd right now.” Her threat worked; largely, the crowd slowed to a stop, looking up at her. There was a tense moment as the several dozen people at her foot stared up at her and she wondered what to do with them. Then she raised her foot and brought it down again, spraying the crowd out all around it. Several survived with surprisingly few injuries, drenched in blood though they were. Iri smiled.

“Good little pets.” She said softly. She looked around and saw that other groups were fleeing, and huge though she was there was a good chance some would get away. She closed her fist again and raised a massive wall of dirt surrounding the outlying farms at the edge of the now tiny realm. Everything within the walls, apart from herself, was trapped there. Just as Iri liked it.

The Sorceress knelt, leaning down close for a better look at the tiny people below her. She started from a resting position on her haunches and slowly stretched out, dragging her tits across the ground behind a particularly large mass of people fleeing from her. They moved like juggernauts, rolling over and crushing everything in their path. Iri positioned herself so one of them barreled directly down the street on which the people beneath her fled. Her smiling face slowly passed by above, heralding the impending doom behind them. Some people tried to hide in buildings for protection, others attempted to use the side alleys before they became too congested, but most just fled for their lives, running faster than they ever had.

It wasn't enough. The giant breast rolled over the crowd, and while it didn't steamroller them like part of Iri thought it might, the reality of it was much worse. The tiny people were pressed beneath it and then rolled roughly against the ground, being turned over and over, without any control of their limbs. Many had their necks snapped shortly into the experience, but many more simply lost arms and legs before ultimately being pulverized against the hard ground. Those who hid in buildings suffered relatively quicker fates, being crushed under debris.

Iri stretched to her fullest length before pulling back and surveying the damage. She laughed deeply at the swaths of destruction her tits had caused, and the thin brown-red mixture that stained the top of her left breast. She ran a finger through it, then inspected its texture between her forefinger and thumb. It was sticky and gritty, like pond scum. She wiped her fingers off on the ground and turned her attention elsewhere.

“It really doesn't matter whether or not you run, little things.” She said. “I'm going to crush you all anyway. You've all been selected to be sacrifices to my goddess.” She idly tapped the middle of another nearby crowd, killing those directly beneath her finger and scattering the survivors. She licked the tip of her finger seductively. “Delicious, delightful little sacrifices.” Smiling, Iri crawled to the castle and sat down on it, sweeping her ass across it a few times to dull any points. She crushed the entire monument beneath her, wiggling when she was done just to make it more comfortable. From her position on the castle, she could reach an impressive distance in any direction with her feet, and started herding and tormenting the tiny crowds.

With one such group, she settled her feet on either end of the street down which they were running, blocking off their avenues for escape. Slowly she began to bring her feet together, bulldozing the buildings along the sides of the street and panicking the tiny victims. They tried to escape, but she offered them none. Iri brought her feet together, smashing the tiny people against each other in a series of crunches that made the Sorceress shudder with pleasure. She rubbed the soles of her feet together, finishing off the few who had ridden the wave of gore to relative safety.

Iri rolled onto her front, suddenly facing a crowd who had felt safe being behind the giantess. She brought her hand down with her fore- and middle finger extended, standing them like legs before the awestruck crowd. Many fled, and she teasingly walked her hand towards them. Those who couldn't keep up and broke off the back looked up to see the terrifying fingers coming down on them, crushing them into the dirt like ants. She rested her head in one hand while she played, enjoying the feeling of using overwhelming destructive power on one or two little people at a time.

Eventually she got bored of chasing the dwindling group around with her hand, and brought it up, ready to flatten the whole crowd with one blow. Suddenly, she remembered a spell she hadn't used in a long time. She felt a new rush of giddiness just thinking about using it on such a scale. She waved her hand over the crowd, and suddenly every one of them fell to the ground, writhing in pain. Iri laughed as they howled, their collective shrieks barely enough to reach her ears.

“Boiling blood.” She informed this new crowd. She was particularly pleased with the spell, having come up with it herself. She watched the mass of people writhe on the ground, and slowly began to single them out again, crushing them beneath her fingers one by one. She gathered up the last dozen or so and rolled onto her back, holding them in her fist above her face. The Sorceress extended her tongue and dropped the screaming treats onto it, swallowing them without more fanfare.

The horror dragged slowly through the night for the Sorceress Queen's victims. She crushed many hundreds more beneath her feet as she took a casual stroll around the city, intentionally not watching what was beneath her feet. Occasionally she would just feel a wet splotch as she walked, and she would know her goddess was smiling on her.

As much as she tried to savor the fruit of her labor, the night flew by for Iri and before she knew it the sun was breaking, casting light on the dark little city. She yawned, suddenly realizing how tired she was. She walked to the dirt wall, being sure to crush everyone she saw along her path, then stepped over it. She turned back, surveying her carnage.

“Well, it's been fun. I really do wish I could hunt each and every one of you down, but I've been drinking your tiny little souls all night, and I need to do something with all this energy or I'll simply burst.” She laughed. “So, to you who have survived the night, I say congratulations.” She snapped her fingers, and suddenly several dozen rats appeared within the confines of the walled-in city. “And may your luck always be with you.” With that, Iri strolled away, enhancing her senses enough that she could hear the screams of the tiny people as they were rooted out and killed by vermin. She smiled to herself. Patience always paid off in the end.