- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will center around Steven Andrews and his 15th birthday. This is the age where men are legally allowed to be transferred to a mate of their mother's choice(for a price usually). Steven has second thoughts about all of this and contemplates escaping......

 It was a stunning May morning in the little town of Avongrail Rhode Island,the sun was shining and it was almost time for school to be let out. You would think anybody would be estatic,all the little girls in town were out and about. The little boys in town were allowed to be otside but in a quarterd off place that only the mother's of the boys knew about. There were repeated attempts of women without children or any hopes of landing a man ,trying to kidnap the boys. Little girls couldn't be trusted with their male counterparts and were kept seperated as well. Girls were taught at the age of 15 how to act around boys and how to handle them carefully.

 Fifteen was the legal age that a girl could go out and claim her mate,this was an age mother's of daughters tried to groom them for. The sad fact of the matter was that only 6% of these girls would mate succesfully.. The mothers of the not so lucky attempted bribery,thievery and other things to try to assure their daughter's nabbed a mate. There was a large problem with illegal human traffiking,and thus the government had to set guidelines up to protect  the male species. The goverment concluded the only way to protect the unprotected males was to construct a special top secret location whee young boys could go to school by themselves and not have to worry about being trampled or kidnapped. Boys would attend school up until the age of 15 and then would be transitioned into a peiod where they would wait their new lives of being transferred into the custody of their new mates.

 Steven Andrews was one of these boys,he knew his date was coming up and dreaded every day that led up to his forced bondage. He had heard stories about women,and besides the contact he had with his mother and sisters he knew only of third hand stories. Boys would sit around the luch table and tell stories of huge brutish creatures that would hunt men down and do terrible things to them. His buddy Brian told him about a boy who was mated to a girl who swallowed him whole like he was a chocolate kiss. Steven sat listening to these tales,his face whitening and fists clenching the table below.

 "My mom and sisters are nothing like that,they are compassionate and they love me. They're  all females Bobby and they don't crave my flesh,you're just trying to scare me." Steven said to Bobby.

 "Believe whatt you want man,it's your birthday next week not mine. You're turning 15 and you know what that means,you'll be leaving this worl for the land of the giant ones. The ones that only want us for their devilish desires,the only thing seperating you from them ends next week. Im going to miss you man,give me a hug!" Bobby said,feigning tears.

 "You're such an idiot Bobby,I fear for the young boys coming in next year who have to deal with you. You only have six months yourself anyways,it's not like you will be escaping my fate."

Bobby just looked at Steven shaking his head"Im not being sold off to some giant beast,im gonna head off to Nuff Village. You know the town where men live freely of women's rule and live by themselves. I will not be a slave my friend,and if you were smart you'd join me."

 Steven just looked at Bobby and shook his head,he didn't believe in Nuff island. It was just a place the boys at school talked about and believed that it was the last free land for men,such a place was too good to be true.

"Trust me Bobby if there was such a place,i'd happily head off there with you. Im a realist and have come to bare with my situation.I dread it sure but it's reality." Steven said with a sad tone in his voice.

 It was Friday,the last day of the school year for Little Rod school,where the boys attended. At the end of the day Steven's favorite teacher Mr. Lonny walked up to Steven and patted him on the back and wished him luck.

"Steven,I know this is your last day and I just wanted to say that it's been a real pleasure teaching you and getting to know you. You are a very special young man,and whoever you end up being mated with is a very lucky young lady." Mr . Lonny said.

"Thanks Mr. Lonny,you've always been great to me and I have really appreciated being in your class. I guess my days of learning and seeing all of my friends has reached it's end."Steven said with great somberness.

"Steven,I would like to tell you a story about when I turned 15 and was in the very shoes you are in now. I was terrified that my life would be terrible and that I would be turned into a slave by the giant ones. I even contemplated escape and even suicide,im ashamed to say. But you know what when the day of my transferral from my mother to my mate arrived,do you know what happened? She was just as nervous as I was,her hand trembled when she grabbed me. I looked into her eyes and she introduced herself to me. I didn't see a monster,but rather a beautiful young woman who was looking at me lovingly. She was so excited to finally meet me,and the fear I had was washed away. Me and Julie have been married for over 20 years,and our love grows stronger everyday. So when you think about next week try to remember these words Steven. Goodbye my friend."

 Steven gave Mr. Lonny a hug and walked to the waiting area where he would be picked up by his mother. His head was swimming with fears and uncertainty,he didn't want to be transferred to a girl he had never met before. He didn't want to leave all of his friends,and the only life he had ever known. This new world scared him and he desperately wanted to avoid it at any cost,but maybe Mr. Lonny was right. This thought gave him a slither of comfort.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will introduce us to Steven's future mate,and we'll chronicle her thoughts and feelings leading up to the big day.