- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This fist chapter will be a pure narrative,it will run down the basis of a series of events which has led society to where it currently stands. ........................                                                                                                                                      There won't be too much action here but if you're patient Ifeel this will be a very gratifying read.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This will be a run down of events and consequences..........a new Dawn rises

 The year was 2020 on the little blue ball in the small galaxy which centered around the Sun.

 Life had proceeded to run as it had for the better part of human being's excistence,we lived worked made love and tried to control our little worlds. The government of the United states had just elected it's first female president,she was an revolutionary leader who promised to bring the United States bask to prominence. Her name was Madame President Alyssa Nunez,she was the first female and first latino president. She rose through the ranks quickly,and soon found a platform that would get her elected. Her promise was to ban all imports from China,unless they granted the USA a federal leniency bill that abolished the debt owed. She vowed that the USA would be indebted to no one and the time of weak politcians bowing down to foreign policy was over.

 Her first enactment allowed the United Dairy Farmer's to introduce a new hormone to their cows, that made the cows produce more milk to fill the quota of a growing population. The side effects of said hormone was never considered,and it was mass produced and fed to cows everywhere. The results were staggering,a single dairy cow could now produce ten times the amount of milk. The results of this new milk didn't start showing it's consequences until a couple of years later.

  The year was now 2022 and the United States was beggining to revive it's economy,Madame President Nunez was lauded as a great leader and was way ahead in the appoval ratings,even higher than Regan in his heyday. She was almost guaranteed another term,and the country loved her.

 Then there was an alarming trend that had begun to rear it's head,the birth rates of males to females across the globe was an alarming one in ten. For every ten females being born there was only one male. This alarming trend baffled doctor's across the globe and they couldn't figure it out. It had to be an anomaly nothing more. The shift in trends always ebbed and flowed but this was ridiculous. The doctor's tried to narrow down what could be producing these results. After about a year they narrowed down the cause being linked to milk. The hormone that had been injected in cows had infiltrated mother's bodies everywhere and provided a huge boost in estrogen. In essence everytime there was a pregnancy the estrogen in the mother's body would block the Y chromosome from attaching itself to the x,thus producing the staggering results.

  The whole medical field attempted to find a way to offset this effect,and even resorted to injecting mother's with testosterone to help ease the problem nothing worked however. The birth discrepency continued and it worried everyone,they needed to find a solution. The medical community vowed to find a cure and worked to change the results. Nothing however was working and the numbers between ,males and females continued to widen. This would lead to huge problems down the road and everyone knew it.

 The news spread and mothers and fathers who wanted sons and could only produced daughters were outraged. When the news broke that it was a direct consequence of the hormone that cows had been objected,all that hate was directed at President Nunez. Her approval ratings dropped like a stone,the nation demanded answers from her office. She did not know how to address them,she knew there was a mob lynch mentality and their sights were set on her. She recieved death threats and calls to step down,it all came to a head when her husband was shot and almost killed walking to his car. This action led Madame President Nunez to step down. She held a tearful press conference announcing her intent.

 

 

   20 years had passed since President Nunez's press conference,and the world was a much different place. The population gap had begun to shape society and shape it in a very feminine way. As men were aging and retiring, the jobs they would usually hand to their son's were now handed down to their daughters. Young women became CEO's and doctor's and construction workers. More and more women were infiltratin male dominated fields never held by women before. High Schools were now dominated by girls,there were scarce numbers of males. The male teachers tried to make sure that the young men in their classes were taight about thier history. This was the only place young men could see a man talking about powerful men from the past. The media was now dominated towards the female persuasion. Varsity teams were no longer restricted to just boys anymore. Due to the lack of boys,the teams football coaches needed to allow girls to play,they bit their tongues as girls filled roster spots like lineman and even quarterbacks. The reason football continued to be played was because it was such a moneymaker.

 There was also an alarming rate of domestic violence against men,women looking for dates had to search long and hard to find any men. Girls would fight over men and would not take no for answer. Boys were being jumped by girls as they walked down the halls,they were told to have sex with all of them or they would be beaten badly. 10 to 1 odds were not in their favor,and though they didn't mind having sex, doing it to 10 girls was excausting. The flow of female empowerment continued and more and more girls started lifting weights,not to be body builders but to be able to fight off other girls who wanted to steal their men.

 Housewives found their husbands being attcked by hormone driven girls wanting sex, this trend continued for the next 5 years. Women who had boyfriends and husbands decided it was best to keep their mates hidden from other women. The men would generally shoot this idea down until they got jumped by packs of girls who essentially forced them to have sex with them. The sheer number of girls overcame the men and forced them into hiding.

 And so this trend continued for another 10 years and evolution began to take shape. Just as the most powerful men were allowed to mate with women,the roles were reversed and now the most powerful of girls would snatch up young men as they were going through high school. Girls who worked out with weights and ate alot of protein would be able to pound the tinier  girls into submission. They offered the boys protection in exchange for the promise of being their mate forever. Mothers of young men agreed to these terms as it was far better for their sons to be with one girl than 10. This mindset began to shape the way the world was heading.

 Everywhere you looked there was female dominance everywhere,all the jobs now went to young women instead of young men. Men were told to stay at home and do the housecleaning,they were told it was for their own good. This was true because,young girls outside would jump on any man caught by himself and force him to have sex with her. As time went on Girls began eating more and more and were lifting weights regularly. They didn't look like mishapen freaks just very toned,and very strong women. Meanwhile the men were becoming less and less active and were eating less food,thus becoming smaller and weaker. The genetics of men and women continued to shift until women eventually overtook men in both stature and dominant species.

 This continued as women continued to swell in both height and dominance and men continued to shrink in both stature and demeanor. Men now looked at women in fear,and would submit to their very desiires for fear of reprisal. Women on the other hand were growing more dominant and more aggresive by the day.

 It was the year 2110 and the Earth looked much different than it did less than 100 years ago. Women now stood a very large 20 feet tall,the increased protein and gentic dominance boosted their size. Meanwhile Men had shrunk down to the size of 5 iches,the combined lack of nutriton and testosterone weakened their bodies and continually made them smaller. Men were now passed on to women from their mothers at the young age of 15. There were interviews set up to determing which lucky young lady would get a mate for herself. Sex between men and women had changed dramatically too, women craved it and men now feared it. The reason was because men were now shoved up women's cunts and forced to stimulate her,and release his seed for her to get pregnant. When women were particularly horny they would occasionly shove them up their asses and leave them in their for the day. Women became very possevive of men,only the richest would be able to afford them,and hordes of thieves attempted to steal them from school. Mothers who would give birth to males,were like hitting the jackpot,as they knew when they became of age they could get a boatload of money for seeling off their sons to desperate deputantes.

    This was the way of the world now and men who didn't want to be sold to a mate ran away when they could. The lucky ones who did were told of a little town where men could be men. Could it be true,this could be mans last stand.

............................................................................................

Chapter End Notes:

we'll start to be introduced to characters next chapter,I have a vision of where it will unwind. The vehicle of how we get ther will be a slow one,but hopefully an enjoyable one.